School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

Jeffrey Wolf Green was the first, and only to my knowledge, to address the influence of Evil in our lives, in our birth charts. He spent many years observing this influence primarily through the lens of the asteroid Lucifer. He felt very called inwardly to do all that he could to expose this influence so that Souls could become as aware of it's influence as possible.

He lectured on it at various times and places, and there is an existing audio CD for sale of his on the main website. I have talked to his daughter Deva about using various transcripts on Lucifer to make a post and thread about it so that we can all benefit from his work. She has agreed to allow us to use those transcripts for this purpose.

So what I plan on doing is posting the entire transcript, which is about 90 pages long, in this thread in small segments until it is done. The transcripts include many, many detailed questions from those who attended his lectures on Lucifer which, as you will discover, are very, very comprehensive in nature. Now that the transit of Lucifer is in Scorpio it seems to be the appropriate timing to do this.

So for those interested in this thread feel free to ask questions as we go along together in this journey. I will begin the thread with a short introduction by JWG himself about Lucifer and the archetypal principles of it, and his own background in dealing with it. After that I will begin to post short segments of the entire transcript.

God Bless, Rad

EVIL/LUCIFER IN THE HOROSCOPE"­ "¬

THE NATURE OF EVIL:"­ "¬STATEMENT BY JEFFREY FOR ALL STUDENTS"­

Since there have been some recent questions on and about evil,"­ "¬I thought it may be useful for me to provide some succinct thoughts about the very nature of evil and how it manifests in life."­ "¬What I have to say is based on three facts."­

(1"­) "¬In a recent former life I was a Latin"­ ("¬Catholic"­) "¬priest whose job was to perform exorcisms."­ "¬I actually lost my life in so doing because I could not acknowledge the nature of my own limitations and thought that God/Goddess would surely intervene and remove the evil spirit that had possessed the individual that I was performing the exorcism for."­ "¬I was choked to death by that evil spirit.

"­(2) I spent quite some time living with the Navajo nation in apprenticeship with a specific peyote master/shaman. I spent six months every day with peyote in my consciousness. The very essence of a 'shamanistic' universe is rooted in the natural principles of good (God/Goddess) and evil, and I learned a great deal in this way.

(3"­) "¬Some of my intimate partners have been severely"­ '"¬influenced"­' "¬by evil in their lives,"­ "¬and so I have had experience in dealing with this energy on a daily basis."­ "¬To understand evil is to understand the point of Creation in the first place."­ "¬At the very moment of the manifested Creation,"­ "¬the principles/consciousness of good"­ ("¬God/Goddess"­) "¬and evil were simultaneously set in motion."­ "¬This occurred because the very Source itself is imperfect,"­ "¬despite patriarchal religions that present God as inherently perfect."­ "¬If you doubt that this energy we call God/Goddess is imperfect,"­ "¬ask yourself one Pisces type question:"­ "¬how can something that is perfect create something that is imperfect"­? "¬If you accept the notion that God/Goddess is the origin of all things,"­ "¬then wherein lies the origin of anything,"­ "¬such as imperfection,"­ "¬anger or sex"­? "¬In essence,"­ "¬the origin of the energy/consciousness that we call evil is the Creation Point,"­ "¬Source,"­ "¬or God/Goddess itself."­

Evolutionary astrology provides a way for us to determine how any of us can be"­ '"¬influenced"­' "¬by evil."­ "¬For example,"­ "¬we have learned that there are two co-equal desires within the Soul."­ "¬One desire is to separate away from that which has created us and the other desire is to return."­ "¬The existence of evil is dependent upon all humans,"­ "¬or any human,"­ "¬maintaining any separating desire that takes the person away from the Source."­ "¬It is dependent on the human's capacity for delusion and illusion that are considered to be reality."­

We can experience the influence of evil in another way."­ "¬Evil can influence us through our emotional bodies,"­ "¬through the very emotions that are most weak and fearful within us."­ "¬For example,"­ "¬if I have Venus in Scorpio,"­ "¬my deepest emotional fears are based on issues of loss,"­ "¬betrayal and abandonment."­ "¬If my partner creates a circumstance that triggers those deep fears,"­ "¬the"­ '"¬genius"­' "¬of evil is that it can"­ '"¬take over"­' "¬those emotional fears,"­ "¬fears that are my own and intrinsic to me,"­ "¬and intensify and distort them and make them even larger and more intense than they actually need to be."­ "¬And,"­ "¬I would not even notice that this influence is occurring because these types of emotions are mine anyway."­ "¬Once these emotions have become distorted and intensified,"­ "¬I could project them upon my partner,"­ "¬which could lead to even more difficult circumstances with that partner."­

Another way that evil manifests itself to us is when we find ourselves in the psychology of self-defeat,"­ "¬futility,"­ "¬what's the point of living,"­ "¬and all that."­ "¬For some,"­ "¬evil will now manifest in the form of an"­ '"¬agent of evil,"­' "¬which means a person who has already made a"­ '"¬contract"­' "¬with evil."­ "¬Agents of evil who have made such a contract must attempt to seduce and entrap others to make the same contract."­ "¬This is part of the contract that they must make with evil in the first place."­ "¬The agents,"­ "¬when they appear to the one who is so desperate,"­ "¬appear as very seductive people who promise various powers to the person,"­ "¬or promise to supply whatever it is that the person feels that they need to make their life better."­ "¬Many of these agents will also use sexuality as a"­ '"¬lure"­' "¬to hook the person."­

These agents can become very,"­ "¬very attached to the souls who succumb to their seduction and have allowed themselves to become progressively influenced by evil and its agents"­; "¬in so many cases they are being influenced unwittingly."­ "¬They do not know that this is actually happening."­ "¬This attachment of the agent of evil can be sustained for many,"­ "¬many centuries,"­ "¬even after the person has finally recognized what has occurred and made every effort to be free of that agent."­ "¬This is deliberate from the point of view of evil because the intent within it is to create yet another state of self-defeat,"­ "¬futility,"­ "¬and so on."­ ""¬I've done everything I know to do,"­ "¬and this agent"­ ("¬a person"­) "¬just keeps messing with my life,"­" "¬and so on."­ "¬And,"­ "¬a soul who has made a contract with evil cannot break it."­ "¬Many people carry the illusive idea that such a contract can be broken."­ "¬It can't."­ "¬Think of it this way:"­ "¬if we could make such a contract,"­ "¬wanting to gain the"­ '"¬supernatural"­' "¬powers that are promised to us if we do,"­ "¬and we know we could break it at anytime,"­ "¬then who would not make such a contract relative to gaining those"­ '"¬powers"­?' "¬To gain those powers means that the contract is irrevocable until evil itself ceases to exist,"­ "¬which really means when God/Goddess evolves into its own perfection,"­ "¬meaning there would be no need for a manifested creation."­

This scenario is very different from cases in which a soul can be literally"­ '"¬possessed"­' "¬by an agent of evil."­ "¬For this to happen the person will always be in a very weakened state defined by self-defeat,"­ "¬etc.,"­ "¬or in a physical state of weakness"­ "¬-"­ "¬sick"­ "¬-"­ "¬to the point that the natural psychic defenses of the soul are lowered to the point that a possession can take place."­ "¬In these cases,"­ "¬which are just astoundingly sad,"­ "¬either the person must seek out a competent exorcist,"­ "¬or remove it by their own means."­ "¬This can be very hard to do,"­ "¬but it can be done."­

Via astrological symbolism,"­ "¬the sign Scorpio,"­ "¬the planet Pluto,"­ "¬and the"­ "¬8th house all correlate to the phenomenon and fact of evil."­ "¬It is part of the Creation triad of Cancer,"­ "¬Pisces,"­ "¬and Scorpio."­ "¬Through this archetype,"­ "¬evil can manifest through the psychology of vindictiveness,"­ "¬intense and distorted rage,"­ "¬psychological manipulations linked with use and ulterior agendas and the dishonesty therein,"­ "¬and,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬the sexual vehicle,"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬rape,"­ "¬a sexual predator,"­ "¬and/or when sex is used as power over another."­

Through recent research I have also discovered that the asteroid Lucifer has a direct correlation to the influence of evil in our lives."­ "¬We will all have a natal Lucifer somewhere."­ "¬Let's say I have natal Lucifer in Virgo."­ "¬How could the influence of evil manifest thru Virgo"­? "¬It could manifest by"­ '"¬taking over"­' "¬the natural tendencies of the person to doubt,"­ "¬to create a crisis that did not need to exist,"­ "¬as unnecessary thoughts that lead to self-defeat or undermining of the very thing(s"­) "¬that they need to do for self-growth or improvement,"­ "¬of a hyper-critical approach to themselves and others,"­ "¬of excessive masochism or sadism that would also manifest sexually"­ "¬-"­ "¬the overt forms of s"­ "¬+"­ "¬m types of sexuality,"­ "¬or by inducing thoughts that lead to crisis or self-undermining behavior."­

Currently,"­ ("¬April"­ "¬18,"­ "¬2000"­) "¬the transit of Lucifer is around"­ "¬17"­ "¬to"­ "¬18"­ "¬degrees of Gemini."­ "¬The way all of us can observe it and test it is that the influence of evil can be seen when any of us gets reduced to a reactive consciousness relative to circumstantial triggers."­ "¬The influence will occur via the reactive consciousness."­ "¬The thing that we should all do during this transit to first monitor ourselves as to whether some circumstantial trigger is leading into this reactive consciousness,"­ "¬and,"­ "¬if so,"­ "¬simply observe yourself while that is happening,"­ "¬or reflect upon it afterwards."­ "¬In so doing,"­ "¬if you are honest,"­ "¬there will certainly be the possibility that some of the"­ '"¬reactions"­' "¬that you manifested will make you feel really funny and wrong about yourself."­ "¬Wherever you notice that specific reaction to those reactions,"­ "¬you have identified the influence."­ "¬The real thing for all of us to do now while this transit is happening is to approach life from a"­ '"¬considered response"­' "¬point of view"­ "¬-"­ "¬the Sagittarius polarity to Gemini."­ "¬A considered response is vastly different than an instinctual reaction to some circumstantial trigger."­ "¬It will preclude being able to be influenced by evil itself."­      

When working with the archetype or nature of evil in synastry charts,"­ "¬the location where one's natal Lucifer falls in another's chart,"­ "¬and vice versa,"­ "¬can correlate to where each one can help the other become aware of the influence of evil in their life."­ "¬Within this awareness,"­ "¬hopefully,"­ "¬the choices and decisions can be made by each to confront that influence in such a way as to move through and beyond the undermining effect of this influence."­ "¬This applies not only the natal house and sign of each person's Lucifer,"­ "¬but also to the aspects that they make within one another's charts.

In synastry,"­ "¬the location of one another's natal Lucifer in each other's charts,"­ "¬and the aspects therein,"­ "¬can also correlate to where each can also bring their individual influences of evil into one another's life that then have the effect of undermining the relationship within those areas."­ "¬In composite charts,"­ "¬the combined Lucifer by house and sign and the aspects it is making,"­ "¬can also correlate to where the couple as a unit,"­ "¬can experience the archetypal effects of Lucifer and within that,"­ "¬hopefully,"­ "¬make the choices necessary to counteract that influence."­

One the most important things to know about the nature of Evil is that"­ "¬EVIL WILL"­  "¬ALWAYS ATTEMPT"­  "¬TO CREATE THE OPPOSITE REALITY INTENDED BY THE INDIVIDUAL,"­ THE COLLECTIVE. OR GOD."­ "¬

Jeffrey"­ Wolf Green

Sunyata

I would love to follow this thread and also am wondering if you are planning a chart study. If so I would like to offer a chart of personal nature of a person I have had direct experience with who has shown many signs of 'a presence'. If so I can get into more specifics or send it to you in private if you want to look at it to see if it is relevant to this topic. This experience also has lead me to wonder about the difference between a soul that has made a contract with evil and a soul who is more of a magnet or channel for darkness to use via that souls body. I assume that a soul who is used by another entity has dabbled in the dark matter in previous lives in such a way that it has allowed that dark ness to come through it in this life as well as just part of the continuing karmic journey of that soul....... that is how my soul understands it. Let me know if that is incorrect. I also wonder if we can see this difference through the chart.

Rad

Quote from: Sunyata on Feb 04, 2012, 08:57 PM
I would love to follow this thread and also am wondering if you are planning a chart study. If so I would like to offer a chart of personal nature of a person I have had direct experience with who has shown many signs of 'a presence'. If so I can get into more specifics or send it to you in private if you want to look at it to see if it is relevant to this topic. This experience also has lead me to wonder about the difference between a soul that has made a contract with evil and a soul who is more of a magnet or channel for darkness to use via that souls body. I assume that a soul who is used by another entity has dabbled in the dark matter in previous lives in such a way that it has allowed that dark ness to come through it in this life as well as just part of the continuing karmic journey of that soul....... that is how my soul understands it. Let me know if that is incorrect. I also wonder if we can see this difference through the chart.

Hi Sunyata,

Yes, you are correct. No, one can not see this difference through a chart. One must do what the essence of astrology is: a natural science based on correlation and observation. So one must observe and interact with anyone to know how the specific archetypal symbols in any chart have manifested relative to the choices that each individual Soul has made, and will make.

My plan in this thread is to simply post directly from the transcripts of the lectures on Evil/Lucifer that JWG made. And when questions come up in each segment from those who are reading this thread to go ahead and answer them. And then post the next segment. So, for right now, I do not want to get into specific charts of anyone. Maybe later on we can do that. I am also thinking of, once this entire transcript has been posted, is to continue on by then focusing on the 'bearer of Light' side of Lucifer: the influence of God instead of Evil. This is the great dual paradox of this asteroid: one side of it is about evil and it's influence, and the other side is God and it's influence. Both influences are contained and symbolized by the asteroid Lucifer.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

These transcripts begin with students asking Wolf various questions relative to what he has taught about Lucifer and Evil. Please feel free to ask any questions you have after reading these transcripts. All the (a) answers are by Wolf of course. God Bless, Rad

Nature of Evil

(Q"­) "¬I have a question concerning the nature of evil."­ "¬Is it not a projection of an energy form onto another that can only exist/attach to one's consciousness if one allows it to,"­ "¬due to a pre-existing fear that the projection in turns feeds off of and ignites,"­ "¬sort of like grease on fire,"­ "¬with the fear held within one's body representing one's key vulnerability point"­? "¬And if one were able to identify and dissolve the source of the fear,"­ "¬then the evil energetic form would dissipate,"­ "¬having nothing"­ ""¬magnetically"­" "¬to cling to any longer"­? 

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬generally that is true."­ "¬On the other hand,"­ "¬there are cases where a soul has been"­ '"¬captured"­' "¬by the influence of evil in some way."­ "¬Let's say in a former life the person had allowed herself to get involved with another who had made an actual contract with evil,"­ "¬and that other had a total investment in keeping that person"­ '"¬captured."­' "¬Then,"­ "¬even when the person recognizes this and makes the choice to do what is necessary to be free of this influence,"­ "¬the one who had made the contract can still attempt to mess with that person's life anyway."­ "¬This is deliberate from the evil person's point of view in order to recreate the sense of self-defeat,"­ "¬the"­ '"¬no matter what I do this thing just keeps happening"­' "¬type of thought."­ "¬In essence,"­ "¬even though the person has made the decision to do what is necessary to be free,"­ "¬this influence can still occur."­

Demon Seed

(note from Rad: the demon seed referred to here correlates to the exchange of sexual fluids with a Soul who had made a contract with Evil)

(Q"­) "¬Is there any way to tell if one has contracted the"­ '"¬demon seed"­' "¬through another."­ "¬Are there universal symptoms for everyone who has"­? "¬Should one who is not sure if the seed has been contracted or not practice the laser beam imagery as a safety precaution"­?

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬the first sign would be before the actual intercourse,"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬having an instinctual reaction of being"­ '"¬repelled"­' "¬by the person's energy or"­ '"¬scent,"­' "¬which is the natural response to the pheromones,"­ "¬and yet they have intercourse anyway."­ "¬After the intercourse there would be a very awful smell from the"­ '"¬seed"­' "¬-"­ "¬really awful."­ "¬Typically,"­ "¬this smell lasts for some time,"­ "¬and the person then feels very"­ '"¬contaminated."­' "¬Because of feeling contaminated,"­ "¬they feel the"­ '"¬influence"­' "¬of this person within their psyche for some time"­ "¬-"­ "¬specific thoughts or images that are being caused by that person."­ "¬Yes,"­ "¬the laser beam thing can work."­

Demon Seed"­ "¬2

"­(Q1) I got to the point in the tapes where you talk about the demon seed being planted by someone who has made a contract with evil. What does it mean that it has been planted?

(A"­) "¬It means that such a seed serves the intent of evil by inducing a progressive personal psychology defined by an anger at God,"­ "¬a progressive sense of personal futility,"­ "¬self-defeat,"­ "¬and deepening sense of no personal power,"­ "¬a deepening psychological sense of being a"­ '"¬victim"­'"¬,"­ "¬and a deepening sense of wanting to"­ '"¬get back"­' "¬at those that the person feels victimized by,"­ "¬starting with God itself."­ "¬All of this is intended to drive the individual into making a contract with evil itself."­ "¬Such a"­ '"¬seed"­' "¬is typically"­ '"¬planted"­' "¬thru sex,"­ "¬where the very nature of the sperm or ovum is magnetized and vibrates according to the"­ '"¬laws"­' "¬of evil itself,"­ "¬which of course then"­ '"¬attracts"­' "¬a growing number of life experiences that"­ '"¬drive"­' "¬the individual ever more towards evil and the contract with it.

"­(Q1) Is it an actual demon planted that is attempting to "possess" that person. Does it mean that the seed is planted for that person to become demonic or something entirely different?

(A"­) "¬The"­ '"¬demon"­' "¬that is planted is primarily the individual who has already made a contract with evil and who in turn"­ '"¬plants"­' "¬himself or herself within the soul of the individual's consciousness like a controlling force,"­ "¬like a"­ '"¬director"­' "¬in a play"­; "¬and yes,"­ "¬in the end,"­ "¬to make the individual themselves demonic,"­ "¬relative to the intent of making them enter into a contract with evil itself.

"­(Q2) Given that evil/Lucifer is particularly active right now on both a collective and individual level in many of the ways you stated earlier, are there any particular aspects in your explanation that mark the difference between 'just' being influenced by evil and having had a demon seed planted? For example, would the anger with God, sense of victimization and the desire to "get back at" others, starting with God, be more indicative of the demon seed?

(A"­) "¬All of those things can occur either through the influence or a direct contract.

"­(Q2) How does one tell the difference between being severely influenced by evil and having had the demon seed planted within them?

(A"­) "¬The demon seed is mainly planted thru sex,"­ "¬with the fluids symbolizing the seed itself."­ "¬When an actual seed has been planted,"­ "¬either in this life or another one that came before,"­ "¬one has not only the feeling of"­ '"¬someone"­' "¬being inside oneself that creates a horrible inner reaction,"­ "¬but also the"­ '"¬face"­' "¬of that"­ '"¬someone"­' "¬will appear within the interior of consciousness from time to time,"­ "¬frequently,"­ "¬or almost all the time,"­ "¬and that face will seem/"­ "¬appear"­ '"¬demonic"­' "¬in different ways.

Regarding Evil

(Q"­)  "¬Is evil in the horoscope as a specific conjunction"­? "¬Or,"­ "¬isn't it rather a filter relating to the way one perceives all of reality,"­ "¬especially as one's responsibility within the scheme of things"­? "¬Is it more the personal intent of the individual"­? "¬I feel confused about this business of evil."­ "¬I have known true Satanists and they are not evil."­ "¬They love the world,"­ "¬and life itself is totally sacred to them."­ "¬Evil seems more a by-product of extreme tyranny."­ "¬Thanks for any suggestions."­

(A"­) "¬The phenomenon of evil correlates astrologically to Scorpio,"­ "¬Pluto,"­ "¬the"­ "¬8th house,"­ "¬and the asteroid Lucifer."­ "¬Evil was created at the very same moment as the entire manifested creation was"­; "¬thus,"­ "¬evil itself emanates from that origin"­ "¬-"­ "¬God/Goddess."­ "¬One can be"­ '"¬influenced"­' "¬by evil,"­ "¬or in extreme cases make actual contracts with it,"­ "¬in order to gain"­ '"¬supernatural"­' "¬powers."­ "¬When they do this,"­ "¬the contract can not be changed."­ "¬Most of the"­ '"¬influence"­' "¬of evil is"­ '"¬unseen"­' "¬by the individual"­; "¬if it was"­ '"¬seen"­' "¬or so noticeable,"­ "¬then it would be easy to resist."­ "¬Evil's existence is dependent,"­ "¬from the human being's point of view,"­ "¬on humans maintaining any desire of separation that leads away from God/Goddess."­ "¬It's"­ '"¬genius"­'"¬,"­ "¬so to speak,"­ "¬is that it can take over and distort the actual dynamics within a person"­ "¬-"­ "¬where a person is most fearful for example"­ "¬-"­ "¬to the extent that whatever the fears are that are then being triggered by some current circumstance,"­ "¬those fears that would be part of the individual's intrinsic nature for whatever reasons,"­ "¬can then be"­ '"¬taken over"­' "¬by the influence of evil through the intensification and distortion of them"­; "¬and yet the person is typically unaware of this fact."­ "¬The influence of evil can occur when a person is most desperate,"­ "¬feeling self-defeated,"­ "¬suicidal,"­ "¬through circumstantial triggers that ignite where we are most weak emotionally,"­ "¬and so on."­ "¬Evil is not a product of tyranny"­; "¬tyranny is a product of evil."­ "¬A true Satanist by the nature of its very definition is embracing evil."­

Breaking with Evil

(Q"­)  "¬From all the replies I've read from you regarding evil,"­ "¬you make it sound like there is no escape."­ "¬Once a person has perhaps made a contract with evil or been in contact with a person or group that were definitely emissaries for a very ancient and powerful dominion of evil,"­ "¬they are lost forever"­! "¬Is this what you are saying"­? "¬If one has sold their soul or was approached to sell their soul for powers of a very supernatural nature,"­ "¬even if the person refused to accept the power,"­ "¬and said,"­ ""¬No,"­ "¬my soul is not for sale,"­""¬,"­ "¬is it just too late for that person"­? "¬Is that what you're saying"­? "¬If that's true,"­ "¬then that person just might as well go off and commit suicide or something"­! "¬What would be the point of existing in a state of constant assault from practitioners of an ancient evil,"­ "¬especially if that person knows that the very practices of this evil lead to the eventual destruction of the world"­? "¬The person would at least die a martyr knowing they had,"­ "¬in the end,"­ "¬done the right thing."­ "¬Wouldn't that then put an end to the contract of purchasing a person's soul"­? "¬And,"­ "¬isn't the very idea of selling a soul just a delusion that would wear out in time anyway"­? "¬And would it really be evil to sell your soul for the power to conjure all the money or food for the poor,"­ "¬etc."­? "¬My real question here is just what would you be selling"­? "¬I have a lot more questions regarding this soul/evil business."­ "¬I have read actual documented case histories of witches who have fed hundreds of people from the same fish bone."­ "¬Most of this comes from Scandinavian folklore,"­ "¬but it's real history."­ "¬How could doing something like that be evil"­? "¬Comments"­?

(A"­) "¬The nature of your thoughts,"­ "¬reflected in your question,"­ "¬are quite confused and mixing up too many things."­ "¬What I said was very simple."­ "¬When a soul makes an actual contract with evil,"­ "¬not souls who are being influenced by evil,"­ "¬this contract cannot be broken."­ "¬If it could be broken,"­ "¬then almost any soul would be tempted to gain those supernatural powers:"­ ""¬Hey,"­ "¬I can do this for a few lifetimes and then just break it."­" "¬It does not quite work that way."­ "¬Beyond this,"­ "¬a soul who has made such a contract would not find themselves,"­ "¬subsequent to that contract,"­ "¬feeding many people from a fish bone"­; "¬quite the opposite."­

Lucifer by Aspect

(Q"­)  "¬I've got a question concerning Lucifer's influence by aspect."­ "¬Where energy flows exist,"­ "¬like trines,"­ "¬sextiles,"­ "¬etc.,"­ "¬does this indicate areas of easy penetration by the influence,"­ "¬or the reverse,"­ "¬areas where one can hold their own and not be easily infiltrated"­? "¬Conversely,"­ "¬where energy flows are restricted,"­ "¬like squares,"­ "¬oppositions,"­ "¬even conjunctions where one may not be conscious of the combined planetary operational dynamic,"­ "¬are these areas where Lucifer can easily infiltrate"­? "¬Or does aspect not really matter at all in this case,"­ "¬but depends entirely on where our consciousness lies,"­ "¬awakened or asleep,"­ "¬relative to any dynamic within our natal imprint,"­ "¬and where we sleep the influences of his chicanery will be most pronounced"­?

(A"­) "¬From my observations it seems that the stressful types of aspects correlate to the degree of"­ '"¬intensity"­'"¬,"­ "¬and within that,"­ "¬the degree of"­ '"¬personal interest"­' "¬by the energy/consciousness of evil"­; "¬the intent to really mess with and confuse a person is more apparent."­ "¬Conversely,"­ "¬when the person is"­ '"¬on to it"­'"¬,"­ "¬meaning aware of this influence,"­ "¬those same aspects can be used with equal intensity to be as free of this influence as possible."­ "¬The non-stressful aspects appear to correlate with a less intense influence/interest by this consciousness,"­ "¬although through those aspects it can certainly occur"­; "¬but it seems that the person has more of a capacity to be aware of this influence when it occurs,"­ "¬to be less bothered by it,"­ "¬more of a"­ '"¬shrug it off"­' "¬kind of a reaction,"­ "¬whereas the stressful aspects can really be a disturbing and ongoing thing."­ "¬In the end though,"­ "¬it totally depends on the consciousness and awareness within the person who is dealing with this.

Lucifer

(Q"­)  "¬What happened to the work regarding"­ ""¬the Bearer of Light"­" "¬on your message board"­? "¬It took a week since your lecture Easter Sunday for me to gather enough courage to look it up again,"­ "¬and now it's not here."­ "¬I,"­ "¬like many,"­ "¬many people,"­ "¬want so badly to dialogue with you about it."­ "¬During the lecture,"­ "¬I wanted to ask several more questions,"­ "¬but I could tell your comfort zone was definitely challenged"­ ("¬mine was in shreds,"­ "¬frankly."­)

."­ "¬Why dredge up all this evil by naming it"­? "¬Since then I have seen shadows crawling,"­ "¬drifting everywhere."­ "¬I have seen"­ ""¬cat-eyes"­" "¬in everyone I know."­ "¬I've been afraid to go down"­ ("¬my phrase for my style of deep meditation"­)"¬."­

."­ "¬In teacher school,"­ "¬they trained us to allow some behaviors/phenomena to"­ ""¬become extinct"­" "¬simply by not addressing them."­ "¬When we refuse an audience to things that do not need our energy,"­ "¬they quickly learn to find other more desirable ways to get our energy."­ "¬We can shape positive nurturing,"­ "¬growing,"­ "¬discovery that way."­

."­ "¬This is not to say that we have free license to turn our backs on things we don't want to think about or look at."­ "¬Obviously,"­ "¬I was in your lecture,"­ "¬riveted to my chair"­ ("¬despite your public and humiliating invitation for me to leave,"­ "¬ouch"­) "¬for reasons that I can appreciate partially,"­ "¬depending on my willingness to look into the darkness."­ "¬There are all kinds of things happening in my universe that I don't have the guts to face."­ "¬Optimizing my existence through temperance,"­ "¬knowing how much of something to take on and transmuting it/transforming myself in the Karmic Dance"­ ("¬for me"­) "¬means being careful not to destroy myself in a game that is too hard to play."­

."­ "¬My demons are scary,"­ "¬too."­ "¬Would you like to pay money to come be indoctrinated regarding them"­? "¬Or would you rather salute each one of us for showing up"­? "¬Do you disqualify others who don't use your names for their confrontations with evil"­? "¬I felt like a slime bag after you were done with me."­ "¬Victim-no."­ "¬Mirror-yes."­

."­ "¬You are my mirror,"­ "¬too."­ "¬In you,"­ "¬I see absolute devotion to your art,"­ "¬your source,"­ "¬and by association,"­ "¬to me as well."­ "¬I love you deeply for it,"­ "¬and I want to return your goodness,"­ "¬your greatness,"­ "¬with my own."­

(A"­) "¬I don't know what happened to it."­ "¬Even when I wrote my message about evil,"­ "¬it took me three times to get it posted."­ "¬Every time I went to post it,"­ "¬it would simply evaporate,"­ "¬and now this message about it being gone."­ "¬Why not name it"­? "¬To not do so simply demonstrates fear"­ "¬-"­ "¬fear of evil"­ "¬-"­ "¬and this is just what evil wants."­ "¬Your thoughts about not giving it attention of any kind in the hope that somehow it would just all go away by itself,"­ "¬to me is nonsense."­ "¬During the talk I apparently misinterpreted your reaction to me."­ "¬I felt you were saying to me"­ '"¬how can you do this,"­' "¬meaning how could I as a person be up there talking about this stuff,"­ "¬so that's why I reacted to you the way I did."­ "¬But,"­ "¬apparently,"­ "¬you were asking me how could I even be up there talking about this creepy stuff at all."­ "¬If that is where you were coming from,"­ "¬then I do apologize for my reaction to you."­ "¬Believe me,"­ "¬if I really had a choice I would not be talking about this stuff at all"­; "¬but I don't."­ "¬It must be done for my own karmic/evolutionary reasons,"­ "¬and especially now when we all find ourselves at this important time in history:"­ "¬500"­ "¬years before the Aquarian age begins."­ "¬Every time at these key junctures in history the times become ever more intense,"­ "¬the old paradigms come to culmination as new ones try to emerge,"­ "¬and it is at these points in history where the energy of evil raises its ugly head ever more."­ "¬To talk about its common influence in any of our lives seems to be a very necessary thing because the more"­ '"¬light"­' "¬that is put upon it simply leads to an awareness/exposure of it,"­ "¬the very opposite of what evil itself intends."­ "¬I will make some new statements for this board about Lucifer as Bearer of Light soon.

Lucifer"­ & "¬Temperance

(Q"­) "¬Funny how your response helps me breathe easier."­ "¬Yes,"­ "¬that indicates that I have placed some of my power in your hands,"­ "¬including Sunday's experience."­ "¬I have to acknowledge the enormous benefit I receive from letting your work guide me,"­ "¬sometimes against my own inner voice."­ "¬Can you address the tenuous mixture of vulnerability to new understanding and the disillusionment that precedes it vs."­ "¬overexposure to evil according to each individual's natural capacity and cosmic place,"­ "¬time,"­ "¬and opportunity to evolve"­? "¬These are big words for trying to say that if you mix in too much compost,"­ "¬you ruin the soil's balance."­ "¬If you don't let the field lie fallow,"­ "¬it will not yield optimal growth."­ "¬Can I excuse myself without being a cheating,"­ "¬lying,"­ "¬evil-making wimp who prefers milk toast"­?

(A"­) "¬Everyone has their own comfort level,"­ "¬but sometimes that also leads to blocks and resisting what must not be resisted."­ "¬For you,"­ "¬from my view,"­ "¬as long as you continue to want to know God/Goddess,"­ "¬and that only,"­ "¬this will be all that you need to safely negotiate these issues about evil."­

More Evil Live

(Q"­)  "¬I guess the evil talk made its impact."­ "¬A remark is that this is the"­ "¬3rd time I have rewritten this message,"­ "¬as it gets erased for unknown reasons just as I try to send it."­  "¬It requires quite a strong determination to follow through."­ "¬My question/observation is:"­ "¬I guess the disturbing statement is that the contract with evil cannot be broken."­ "¬In my opinion,"­ "¬making such a contract for whatever reason"­ "¬-"­ "¬powerlessness of any kind"­ "¬-"­ "¬is a result of immaturity"­ "¬-"­ "¬or a need for immediate gratification."­ "¬Thus,"­ "¬the soul gains supernatural powers of any kind."­ "¬Yet through this contract,"­ "¬the soul separates itself from the source,"­ "¬and consequently separates itself emotionally from every other form of life"­ "¬-"­ "¬the access to love is denied."­ "¬The soul cannot love or be loved under these circumstances."­ "¬In the process,"­ "¬as the soul recognizes the illusive character of evil,"­ "¬it can recognize that the real supernatural power is love itself,"­ "¬resulting in a radical change in values."­ "¬I understand what you say,"­ "¬that you cannot change camps on a whim with every mood,"­ "¬but maybe if there is a solution,"­ "¬then it is to actually prove the genuine intention by letting go of every other aspect of power"­ "¬-"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬losing everything and living with nothing for the sake of love."­ "¬Following that to remeet every soul it has hurt in past times to make up for it and heal the wounds"­ "¬-"­ "¬actually a process that would take many lifetimes"­ "¬-"­ "¬quite a strong demonstration of determination"­!

The thing is that evil was created by the source itself"­; "¬hence it serves the process of evolution."­ "¬Evil actually shows the glory of love by manifesting the opposite."­ "¬Through duality we mortals understand that love is not to be take for granted."­ "¬Evil,"­ "¬the ultimate tester,"­ "¬checks our intention by tempting us to go the easy way"­ ("¬what seems to be easy at first ends up very difficult later"­) "¬-"­ "¬again immediate gratification."­ "¬But evil is a lesson."­ "¬So how can the soul learn the lesson if there is no way out of the contract"­? "¬I believe the deeper the involvement with evil,"­ "¬the tougher the way out,"­ "¬yet,"­ "¬if there is no way out,"­ "¬there is no evolution."­

(A"­) "¬Once again,"­ "¬if the contract could be broken relative to gaining"­ '"¬supernatural"­' "¬powers,"­ "¬who would not make such a contract"­? "¬In fact,"­ "¬the"­ '"¬ultimate"­' "¬lesson for such souls is when the realization occurs that the contract itself can not be broken by such them:"­ "¬total shock."­ "¬Again,"­ "¬such souls cannot have the contract broken until and unless God/Goddess itself evolves into its own"­ '"¬perfection."­' "¬In that case,"­ "¬there will be no need for a manifested Creation."­ "¬Most people have an underlying and deep compassion within them."­ "¬This is natural,"­ "¬and it is this natural compassion that makes us want to think that such a contract can be broken,"­ "¬but,"­ "¬alas,"­ "¬it can't."­ "¬And,"­ "¬again,"­ "¬I don't make the rules:"­ "¬God/Goddess does."­ 

LUCIFER AS"­ '"¬BEARER OF LIGHT"­'

Lucifer is a Latin word that translates into"­ '"¬the Bearer of Light."­' "¬What this means is that THE ABSENCE OF EVIL OR DARKNESS REFLECTS"­ '"¬THE LIGHT"­' "¬OR God/Goddess."­ "¬Thus,"­ "¬to the extent that we are free from this influence,"­ "¬that very degree allows for the light of the Source to shine and be known."­ "¬Since the asteroid Lucifer seems to correlate to the totality of the archetype of"­ '"¬evil"­' "¬and its influence,"­ "¬the location where any of us has the natal symbol of Lucifer,"­ "¬and the aspects it is making to other planets,"­ "¬BECOMES THE VERY DOOR THRU WHICH THE LIGHT AND TRUTH OF God/Goddess CAN BE KNOWN."­ "¬Jeffrey"­

Heidi

Hi Rad,

I have a question regarding the following:

QuoteAnother way that evil manifests itself to us is when we find ourselves in the psychology of self-defeat,"­ "¬futility,"­ "¬what's the point of living,"­ "¬and all that."­

Quote"¬Let's say I have natal Lucifer in Virgo."­ "¬How could the influence of evil manifest thru Virgo"­? "¬It could manifest by"­ '"¬taking over"­' "¬the natural tendencies of the person to doubt,"­ "¬to create a crisis that did not need to exist,"­ "¬as unnecessary thoughts that lead to self-defeat or undermining of the very thing(s"­) "¬that they need to do for self-growth or improvement..

QuoteThe influence of evil can occur when a person is most desperate,"­ "¬feeling self-defeated,"­ "¬suicidal,"­ "¬through circumstantial triggers that ignite where we are most weak emotionally,"­ "¬and so on

If for example, a person has Pluto conjunct Lucifer in Virgo, and also an emphasis of Saturn/Capricorn.. how can we be sure that a person manifesting the qualities mentioned in the quotes above is being influenced by evil? What is the difference between self-created futility and self-defeat which is used as an avoidance (Virgo) for further growth, and an actual possession of evil? If the person has bouts of optimism which are periodically followed by severe bouts of futility, would this not be about evil? And if someone was in a perpetual state of futility over a long period of time, would this indicate the influence of evil?

Thanks and blessings,
Heidi

Rad

Quote from: Heidi on Feb 05, 2012, 12:25 PM
Hi Rad,

I have a question regarding the following:

QuoteAnother way that evil manifests itself to us is when we find ourselves in the psychology of self-defeat,"­ "¬futility,"­ "¬what's the point of living,"­ "¬and all that."­

Quote"¬Let's say I have natal Lucifer in Virgo."­ "¬How could the influence of evil manifest thru Virgo"­? "¬It could manifest by"­ '"¬taking over"­' "¬the natural tendencies of the person to doubt,"­ "¬to create a crisis that did not need to exist,"­ "¬as unnecessary thoughts that lead to self-defeat or undermining of the very thing(s"­) "¬that they need to do for self-growth or improvement..

QuoteThe influence of evil can occur when a person is most desperate,"­ "¬feeling self-defeated,"­ "¬suicidal,"­ "¬through circumstantial triggers that ignite where we are most weak emotionally,"­ "¬and so on

If for example, a person has Pluto conjunct Lucifer in Virgo, and also an emphasis of Saturn/Capricorn.. how can we be sure that a person manifesting the qualities mentioned in the quotes above is being influenced by evil? What is the difference between self-created futility and self-defeat which is used as an avoidance (Virgo) for further growth, and an actual possession of evil? If the person has bouts of optimism which are periodically followed by severe bouts of futility, would this not be about evil? And if someone was in a perpetual state of futility over a long period of time, would this indicate the influence of evil?

Thanks and blessings,
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

The difference is the degree to which this psychology manifests within such a person. Like Wolf taught those psychological emotions can be natural to such a person which, when influenced by evil, then becomes extreme to the point that such a emotional/psychological state becomes more or less permanent. Even when a given Soul attempts to motivate itself out of this state those efforts are brief, and will revert back to this state. When observing this in another one can actually sense or feel the energy of evil all around, and within, that person: it's like a pall of dark energy that can almost seem syrupy like.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad, thank you so very much for posting these. This is truly meaningful for me at this time.

Quote"¬If you doubt that this energy we call God/Goddess is imperfect,"­ "¬ask yourself one Pisces type question:"­ "¬how can something that is perfect create something that is imperfect"­? "¬If you accept the notion that God/Goddess is the origin of all things,"­ "¬then wherein lies the origin of anything,"­ "¬such as imperfection,"­ "¬anger or sex"­? "¬In essence,"­ "¬the origin of the energy/consciousness that we call evil is the Creation Point,"­ "¬Source,"­ "¬or God/Goddess itself."­  

I wish to ask if I may have permission to share what I have personally come to understand about the nature of perfection/imperfection in regards to evil and separating desires in general? While this isn't a place to share my personal views, I ask because I intuitively feel it may provide for some an expanded perspective to what is being taught here, and that I believe it is not in contradiction to the core teaching stated above. Thank you.

Sunyata

If a baby is born whose soul has made a contract with evil, does this always implicate one or both of the parents in some way of allowing the evil to come through them somehow by something that they did in this life or another?

Rad

Quote from: Sunyata on Feb 06, 2012, 03:03 AM
If a baby is born whose soul has made a contract with evil, does this always implicate one or both of the parents in some way of allowing the evil to come through them somehow by something that they did in this life or another?

Hi Sunyata,

No............

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on Feb 05, 2012, 04:17 PM
Hi Rad, thank you so very much for posting these. This is truly meaningful for me at this time.

Quote"¬If you doubt that this energy we call God/Goddess is imperfect,"­ "¬ask yourself one Pisces type question:"­ "¬how can something that is perfect create something that is imperfect"­? "¬If you accept the notion that God/Goddess is the origin of all things,"­ "¬then wherein lies the origin of anything,"­ "¬such as imperfection,"­ "¬anger or sex"­? "¬In essence,"­ "¬the origin of the energy/consciousness that we call evil is the Creation Point,"­ "¬Source,"­ "¬or God/Goddess itself."­  

I wish to ask if I may have permission to share what I have personally come to understand about the nature of perfection/imperfection in regards to evil and separating desires in general? While this isn't a place to share my personal views, I ask because I intuitively feel it may provide for some an expanded perspective to what is being taught here, and that I believe it is not in contradiction to the core teaching stated above. Thank you.

Hi Ari,

Ok, go ahead.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

continuing the segments ... Rad

More Evil

(Q"­)  "¬I know the subject's getting old,"­ "¬but I still have to ask."­ "¬Something is disturbing me about all this talk on evil."­ "¬The entire language in which this topic is phrased speaks of polarity and the influence of evil as a force outside of ourselves and outside of and opposed to God/Goddess."­ "¬On one level I can see the truth in this,"­ "¬but then I ask myself how anything can be outside of and apart from God/Goddess."­ "¬If evil was created at the same time as the rest of the universe,"­ "¬is it not also a part of God/Goddess"­? "¬Relative to your lecture on the imperfection of God/Goddess,"­ "¬I wonder if evil is not a part of that imperfection."­ "¬As a microcosm of the macrocosm,"­ "¬I assume that humans also contain evil and are not merely influenced by it."­ "¬To take this one step further,"­ "¬it seems to me that by looking at the evil seed within and seeking the light within it,"­ "¬we are helping God/Goddess in our own tiny way to evolve into"­  "¬greater consciousness,"­ "¬light and ultimately perfection."­ "¬Or is this just a Pluto rising that's more willing to identify with evil than most"­ "¬-"­ "¬for better or worse."­ "¬I definitely ask God/Goddess to bless this question."­ "¬It has been treacherous ground looking at that part of myself,"­ "¬and I wonder if it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy."­ "¬Any light you could shed on this would be most appreciated."­ 

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬it is within all people."­ "¬Since God/Goddess is the source of all things,"­ "¬how could it not be"­? "¬At birth the chemical composition of the brain is triggered upon entrance of the crown chakra into the atmosphere."­ "¬This triggers the entire chemical composition of the brain,"­ "¬which in turn sets up an"­ '"¬antenna"­' "¬within us that is oriented to evil,"­ "¬with the natal placement of Lucifer,"­ "¬relative to the house/sign/"­ "¬aspects that it is making to other planets,"­ "¬being where we can receive or be"­ '"¬tuned into"­' "¬that influence."­

About Demons

(Q"­) "¬What exactly are demons"­? "¬What is their purpose,"­ "¬if any"­? "¬Where do they come from"­? "¬Are they the same as Daemons"­? "¬Can we access the demons in our chart through the Lucifer asteroid"­? "¬Or,"­ "¬am I way off"­?

(A"­) "¬Demons are energy spirits manifesting from evil and are not daemons."­ "¬The definition of a daemon soul,"­ "¬coming from the original Latin dictionary,"­ "¬reads something like"­ '"¬a human soul that has fused itself with the totality of nature,"­ "¬especially the world of animals and plants"­ ("¬that's because the nervous and emotional systems of plants and animals are identical the to human"­)"¬,"­ "¬and when this fusion takes place,"­ "¬such a soul becomes a messenger of God/Goddess."­ "¬And,"­ "¬yes,"­ "¬one's personal demons can be seen thru the location of natal Lucifer.

Lucifer Return

(Q"­) "¬Considering your experience and research,"­ "¬what are the ramifications of a Lucifer return"­? "¬I would like to know both sides"­ "¬-"­ "¬good and evil."­

(A"­) "¬It can manifest as either a deepening of emotional delusions of any kind,"­ "¬or deep emotional self-realization leading to the Source.

Lucifer"­?

(Q"­)  "¬I don't knew where my Lucifer sits in my chart,"­ "¬but I have a"­ "¬10th house Pluto in Leo."­ "¬I just want to know what one can do to see how Lucifer is affecting their life and interfering with their goals,"­ "¬etc."­ "¬For example,"­ "¬as in always having the opposite come true for the person."­ "¬What can a person do to prevent this from happening"­? "¬It's like some spiraling dance that keeps playing itself out over and over again."­ "¬Do you just have to keep witnessing it,"­ "¬or is there something you can do to block it from happening and block it from entering your life all together"­?

(A"­) "¬The only way through such an influence,"­ "¬especially when you experience the opposite reality being created other than what is intended,"­ "¬is to remain absolutely self-determined at all costs,"­ "¬to keep your eye on the ball,"­ "¬and to remain so determined that the objective you are trying to accomplish finally occurs."­ "¬This is the only way through it."­ "¬In time,"­ "¬evil/Lucifer will back of because of it.

Transiting Lucifer

(Q"­)  "¬I observed that Lucifer has just transited into Leo."­ "¬Could the theme of this transit be stated as follows:"­ "¬Beware of ego"­ ("¬Leo"­) "¬instead of creative self-actualization"­ ("¬Leo"­) "¬via observation and detachment"­ ("¬Aquarius polarity"­)?

(A"­) "¬Well,"­ "¬the real issues relative to Lucifer now moving into Leo will involve,"­ "¬in any of us,"­ "¬a psychological consciousness that can excessively focus on one's narcissistic needs and the reality that that would reflect without focusing or being aware of all else around us,"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬others"­' "¬reality,"­ "¬others"­' "¬needs,"­ "¬what the overall environment in which we live needs from us"­ "¬-"­ "¬to loose all capacity for objectivity therein."­ "¬The solution for this potential"­ '"¬temptation"­' "¬is to stand back from oneself,"­ "¬to disengage from one's emotional content,"­ "¬and to objectively view or review the total nature of our reality as it involves everything else in our life:"­ "¬its totality."­ "¬Within this objective awareness,"­ "¬which now includes all one's emotional and psychological responses,"­ "¬can be a reflection of that whole versus the limited and distorted focus on just one's self.

Additional Commentary on the Transit of Lucifer"­ ("¬in general"­) "¬by Jeffrey

One thing I would like to remind us all about relative to Lucifer and its transit is that it is also the"­ '"¬Bearer of Light,"­' "¬meaning God/Goddess"­; "¬so,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬the influence of evil exists relative to this transit,"­ "¬and yet the flip side,"­ "¬and thus how to defeat that influence,"­ "¬is to also know the flip side of the transit:"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬exactly where,"­ "¬how,"­ "¬and why God/Goddess is trying to"­ '"¬get thru"­' "¬to us,"­ "¬and to attune our consciousness accordingly."­ "¬In this way,"­ "¬the"­ '"¬will"­' "¬of Lucifer as evil is defeated thru the will of God/Goddess."­ "¬Shalom.

Direct Perception"­ "¬-"­ "¬Have I Regressed"­?

(Q"­) "¬You told me during a reading about"­ "¬7"­ "¬years ago that after I had certain transits occur I would have direct perception of the Godhead and lots of past life memories."­ "¬For years your words during that reading just echoed through my head and you were in my dreams and Yogananda was in a couple too and Kahlil Gibran."­ "¬What actually happened when the transits finally came was that I started smoking."­ "¬I would lie on the floor moaning in agony from a pain that I can only describe as being so deep in my body,"­ "¬at the center of every part of my body,"­ "¬but was specifically related to NOTHING."­ "¬My brain changed and the realization I had was that I could no longer follow the spiritual quest that I had been on for so long."­ "¬I stopped studying astrology because I wanted to know people by listening to them and not prejudging them based on their chart or whatever."­ "¬I feel that THE MAJORITY of astrology students can't truly have an open mind about someone if they are packaging up that person in a chart."­ "¬The other thing that happened is that I suddenly had lifelike drawing skills which came from out of nowhere."­ "¬I had never taken a drawing class in my life"­! "¬I do not feel like I have direct perception of the Godhead though."­ "¬All that happened was that I realized I could no longer study astrology,"­ "¬no longer study SRF lessons,"­ "¬no longer continue on that course in life at all."­ "¬My brain would not allow it anymore."­ "¬Instead I started to relate to who I was in relation to my family history and its mafia background."­ "¬I finally realized who I was on earth right now instead of all the cosmic stuff."­ "¬So,"­ "¬needless to say that wasn't what I had projected would happen after my reading with you."­ "¬Could it just be that my mind/cellular body got everything it needed from my studies up to that point"­? "¬I mean,"­ "¬what the hell"­? "¬Also,"­ "¬as much as your words were echoing in my brain when I needed advice,"­ "¬I must say I am glad that they are gone from my mind today,"­ "¬though I still totally respect the knowledge that you were given and how you are helping people."­ "¬My question is:"­ "¬Is it a regression to avoid the spiritual path"­? "¬My whole life I sought answers to life and who I was,"­ "¬etc."­ "¬and then BOOM"­! "¬The seeking is OVER."­ "¬The curiosity is OVER."­ "¬WHY,"­ "¬JEFFREY WOLF GREEN,"­ "¬WHY"­? 

(A"­) "¬Like I said before,"­ "¬this is not the place for personal advice or counseling."­ "¬I will say this very simply:"­ "¬anytime a soul wishes to know God/Goddess,"­ "¬to connect even more deeply,"­ "¬the influence of evil will occur in such a way as to defeat those desires,"­ "¬to create the opposite reality intended,"­ "¬to shift the consciousness and what it focuses upon so that the desires to know God are themselves lost,"­ "¬and the new focuses seem to be so real."­ "¬The realness of them serves as the rational to continue to defeat the original purpose,"­ "¬which in your case,"­ "¬is to know God."­ "¬Just reflect on your own words:"­ "¬right after our counseling session you,"­ "¬in fact,"­ "¬began to experience Yogananda,"­ "¬and myself,"­ "¬etc.,"­ "¬which in fact,"­ "¬reflected the real intent of those transits."­ "¬This did begin"­; "¬yet thru the influence of evil,"­ "¬the opposite reality intended did occur."­

(Q"­) "¬Thank You,"­ "¬Jeffrey,"­ "¬THANK YOU."­ "¬I'm a little concerned now,"­ "¬but THANK YOU."­ 

(A"­) "¬Don't be concerned or afraid."­ "¬Simply get back with God/Goddess."­ "¬All will be well,"­ "¬and remember to keep your eye on the ball"­ "¬-"­ "¬God/Goddess,"­ "¬no matter what"­! "¬Like I said to you a long time ago,"­ "¬you are very close to God/Goddess"­; "¬this is why evil messes with you"­ ("¬or anyone that close"­)"¬."­ "¬Go for it"­!

(Q"­) "¬I am still confused,"­ "¬Jeffrey."­ "¬You said that the closer the soul gets to the light,"­ "¬the impurities have to manifest first."­ "¬Also,"­ "¬you said that anytime a soul gets very close to light that evil has a way of manifesting itself so that reality is changed in a way that the new desire and realities are really there to mess with the person,"­ "¬to knock them off course."­ "¬This is similar to the Bible story of Jesus being tempted in the desert,"­ "¬correct"­? "¬I guess I am confused because of Jesus saying that a man cannot love two masters"­ ("¬God and earth"­)"¬,"­ "¬that a man who loves the earth hates God,"­ "¬etc."­ "¬So,"­ "¬there is always a struggle for me on integrating the two."­ "¬It has always been either/or in my mind since I was a kid,"­ "¬but I instinctually feel that there is a way to integrate the two."­ "¬I am having trouble figuring out how."­ "¬It was one thing to go through the physical,"­ "¬cellular agony while I was alone,"­ "¬but I can't imagine going through it,"­ "¬letting it all come back,"­ "¬now that I married and have two kids,"­ "¬because I would feel the need to leave,"­ "¬which I don't want to do."­ "¬I know this is personal,"­ "¬and I don't expect personal advice for myself,"­ "¬but how do people who are dealing with this struggle generally succeed"­? "¬Is it just"­ ""¬Always God,"­" "¬and then everything works out"­? "¬Is there a time where the"­ '"¬temptation"­' "¬finally ends,"­ "¬or is it always there"­? "¬This is so agonizing."­ "¬Does every soul have to go through this final testing"­? "¬Did you"­? "¬Did Yogananda,"­ "¬the Dali Lama,"­ "¬and all those other guys whose names I can't think of"­?

(A"­) "¬The resolution of your agony is to understand and see,"­ "¬to experience,"­ "¬God's purpose in all that you do,"­ "¬all that you have created,"­ "¬in all that you are asking YOURSELF to do."­ "¬In this way,"­ "¬you serve only one MASTER."­ "¬Yes,"­ "¬all souls,"­ "¬including this one,"­ "¬go through this chute,"­ "¬this"­ '"¬trial,"­' "¬but one day that trial is no more,"­ "¬and it does,"­ "¬in fact,"­ "¬end"­ "¬-"­ "¬IN GOD,"­ "¬AND GOD ALONE.

Lucifer

(Q"­)  "¬Just dropped in to see the board and found your answer to a Lucifer question that was very helpful for me."­ "¬I am just on the"­ ""¬other side"­" "¬of Lucifer square my nodes"­ ("¬south node in Scorpio"­)"¬,"­ "¬and I had the arrogance to think that if I knew it was coming,"­ "¬it couldn't affect me."­ "¬It reminds me of your exorcism story"­; "¬fortunately not as bad for me"­! "¬It seems to have a"­ "¬2"­ "¬degree approaching orb,"­ "¬as for"­ "¬8"­ "¬days I truly felt like every wound from the beginning of"­ ("¬my"­) "¬time was being brought up and the thinking that seemed so very,"­ "¬very real and"­ ""¬right"­" "¬was actually so very,"­ "¬very destructive and wrong."­ "¬I would go into it"­ "¬-"­ "¬like a vortex"­ "¬-"­ "¬and then beg for help from the Higher,"­ "¬and I would come out of it with some realizations and peace."­ "¬Then,"­ "¬back in for some more,"­ "¬then back out."­ "¬It feels like the little boat of my mind is rocking peacefully now."­ "¬I think your answer about evil attacking as you try to get closer to God/Goddess is right on,"­ "¬and I so appreciate your willingness to teach about evil when most of us don't want to even recognize that it exists."­ "¬I think that tracking Lucifer is incredibly worthwhile as,"­ "¬even though it did effect me,"­ "¬the fact that I knew it was happening did help me not totally believe my negative mind."­ "¬Do you suggest progressing Lucifer in the natal chart"­? "¬Is there a published ephemeris"­?

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬progressing Lucifer is very important."­ "¬There is no ephemeris for Lucifer,"­ "¬but I will be writing a book on evil next year some time,"­ "¬and I will include an ephemeris in it.

Lucifer Opposing Uranus

(Q"­) "¬."­ "¬I am still tracking Lucifer with astonishing results."­ "¬Would you please comment on the upcoming opposition between Lucifer in Leo and Uranus in Aquarius"­? "¬I feel this could well accentuate the group karma aspect we are all experiencing by heightening the separation energies of"­ ""¬feeling special"­" "¬and subjectivity as opposed to detached observation of the good for the group as a whole."­ "¬It comes shortly after Mars in Virgo squares the Jupiter-Pluto opposition."­ "¬Any words of wisdom for what we should be on the lookout for"­?

(A"­) "¬Yes."­ "¬One of the main challenges of this aspect is to focus on the needs of the whole,"­ "¬whatever whole,"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬one's family,"­ "¬one's partner,"­ "¬one's overall life circumstances,"­ "¬and to orient the consciousness to what that whole needs from oneself versus focusing on the"­ '"¬me,"­ "¬me,"­ "¬me"­' "¬consciousness of Leo."­ "¬Within this,"­ "¬this aspect can ignite within one at a subconscious level unresolved traumas that have by their very nature caused a fracturing within the soul,"­ "¬and all kinds of displaced emotional and psychological effects because of that,"­ "¬that then get projected into the nature of one's existing circumstantial life in such a way as to project upon another or others any manner of intentions and motives that have nothing to do with that other"˜s actual reality."­ "¬This then causes maximum polarization between oneself and one's overall life circumstances,"­ "¬and specifically those that are closest to us."­ "¬The challenge in this aspect,"­ "¬through the Bearer of Light archetype that Lucifer also correlates to,"­ "¬is to devoid oneself of emotions so as to step back and objectify for oneself just why one needed to create whatever trauma in the first place."­ "¬This leads to self-knowledge of a liberating nature,"­ "¬and that knowledge can then be used to radically change oneself.

In the last analysis,"­ "¬this aspect is asking all of us just what the"­ '"¬whole"­' "¬needs,"­ "¬whatever that"­ '"¬whole"­' "¬is"­ "¬-"­ "¬this can include the whole of the planet,"­ "¬the whole of humanity"­ "¬-"­ "¬and to make personal decisions accordingly."­ "¬For some who have egocentric delusions of grandeur,"­ "¬this aspect cannot only magnify those delusions,"­ "¬but also set in motion all kinds of"­ '"¬evil"­' "¬activities that serve to promote that delusion with an ego that justifies to itself that such evil activities are really for the"­ '"¬larger good."­' "¬For such egos,"­ "¬they will create circumstances of a traumatic nature that will force them to objectify themselves relative to the delusion of egocentric grandeur."­ "¬The intent in this is to realign the ego from the temptations of evil back to God.

cat777

I have been reading what has been posted a bit at a time and contemplating on it.

There are two types of desires, separating desires and a desire to return to the source. We incarnate over and over until we exhaust or eliminate all of our separating desires. The desire to return to the source is the stronger of the two desires.

If a contract with evil can never be broken, then these souls will incarnate throughout eternity and never return to the source as they will always have separating desires?  The contract with evil ensures that the soul will be influenced in such a way that further, or more separating desires are created or those it already has are not eliminated, even though the desire to return to the source is the stronger of the two? ??

At this point the words "Heaven, Hell and Purgatory" popped into my mind.  Simplistic thinking:  Heaven = returned to the source,  Purgatory = still incarnating in a quest to eliminate all separating desires,  Hell = made a contract with evil.

Something then possessed me to "google" the phrase "Heaven, Hell and Purgatory."  What came up was an article by Pope John II which is referred to as "controversial" but seems to be somewhat in line with what is being discussed here.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/papaldoc/jp2heavn.htm

"The images of hell that Sacred Scripture presents to us must be correctly interpreted. They show the complete frustration and emptiness of life without God. Rather* than a place, hell indicates the state of those who freely and definitively separate themselves from God, the source of all life and joy..."

I did another google search trying to find out JPII's take on reincarnation.  Here we diverge  :-)  

Rad

Hi Cat,

"I have been reading what has been posted a bit at a time and contemplating on it.

There are two types of desires, separating desires and a desire to return to the source. We incarnate over and over until we exhaust or eliminate all of our separating desires. The desire to return to the source is the stronger of the two desires.

If a contract with evil can never be broken, then these souls will incarnate throughout eternity and never return to the source as they will always have separating desires?  The contract with evil ensures that the soul will be influenced in such a way that further, or more separating desires are created or those it already has are not eliminated, even though the desire to return to the source is the stronger of the two? ??

At this point the words "Heaven, Hell and Purgatory" popped into my mind.  Simplistic thinking:  Heaven = returned to the source,  Purgatory = still incarnating in a quest to eliminate all separating desires,  Hell = made a contract with evil. "

When a Soul has made a contract with Evil it is no longer being 'influenced' by Evil, it is Evil and does the 'work' of Evil itself. So it's no longer an issue of such a Soul having more separating desires because these Souls by making the contract then serve as vehicles for the desires of Evil itself. In essence what Evil desires is what these Souls will also desire. It's not uncommon either for such Soul to try to do all that they can to be free of the contract, but it is just not possible. Some, for example, will attempt to align themselves with Souls who are totally dedicated to God, and God alone. In so doing, they are hoping that the contract can be broken. But, in the end, such Souls are only able to hurt in various ways those Souls who have not made such a contract for themselves in general, and for those who have totally aligned with God specifically.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Hi Rad,

After reading your reply above (thank you, perfectly clear now), I started looking at lists of "The X Most Evil" people in history.  Most of them are blatently evil.  I came across a piece called "The Most Evil Man You've Never Heard Of" :  http://raptureready.com/rr-evil.html

This is a story about a guy named James Eugene Ewing.  After reading this (summarized below) I am wondering if this is a good example of someone who made a contract with evil (Ewing) persuading someone else to make a contract with evil (Roberts) and then others (see full article).  More importantly, if so, this illustrates how easy it is to make such a contract.  Its not like "evil" is going to make it perfectly clear that you are signing a contract with evil, and ask you to read the fine print, before signing.  Wow, that easy!

-------------------------------------------

"If you watch much Christian television programming, you may have heard a preacher talking about the "seed faith" principle. This modern movement can be traced back to a meeting that Ewing had with Oral Roberts.

In 1968, donations to Roberts' ministry had plummeted after Roberts alienated many of his supporters by joining the United Methodist Church. To raise money, Roberts decided to sell the ministry's corporate airplane.

Ewing came to see Oral about buying the plane. When he arrived at the ministry headquarters, he had something to sell to Roberts. The first thing out his mouth was, "Oral, you are in trouble, and I can help you." And did he ever.

According to Wayne Robinson, then the vice president of public affairs for the Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, "Gene laid out one of the most sophisticated fund-raising campaigns I had ever seen. He said, 'Oral, I want you to write your supporters and tell them you are going in the prayer tower, and you are going to read their prayer requests and pray over them.' He stayed there three days. I forget how many hundred thousands of letters we had, but it was huge."

The core of Ewing's advice to Roberts was the seed-faith philosophy. "You give to the ministry, and God will reward you with a financial blessing."

By the following year, income to Roberts' ministry had doubled, going from $6 million to $12 million. Roberts was so happy with Ewing's guidance that he gave him the plane. "

***  This Ewing guy was also behind some prayer rug scam.  ****