School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Heidi,

God Bless you for sharing this personal story. To me everything about what you have shared perfectly correlates to how Evil does in fact operate through human Souls. The trickery and the seduction, the use of specific evil practices as in that dark spider of smoke energy that you were horrified by, the feeding off others life forces, their Light, the glancing away anytime he perceived someone trying to actually 'look into' him, his eyes, the conscious act of creating 'dependencies' upon himself, everything you shared about this individual are hallmarks of Evil operating through human Souls.

Wolf so often taught that Souls who are truly seeking to go Home, to commit their Souls to God, and do the work of God in their own ways, always and forever point the way Home, back to God, AND NEVER TO THEMSELVES. Ever.

And, thank you so much for sharing your story Heidi. I want to add this too: as I was reading your story, because it is very late at night where I am so I always have a candle lit next to my computer, the candle LIGHT simply went out, and, at that moment, an 'envelope' of smell permeated my space, and that smell was one of sulfur. Yikes.

God Bless you, Rad

Rad

the transcripts continue.............Rad

Israeli Teen and Evil

(Q"­) "¬First,"­ "¬is there a difference between Lucifer,"­ "¬Satan and the Devil"­; "¬are they different names for the same,"­ "¬or do they have particularity in your knowledge"­?

Second,"­ "¬The teen age daughter of a friend is currently battling the attempt of evil to possess her."­ "¬About a year ago she started to be very violent,"­ "¬to the point that she was throwing stones at her parents."­ "¬Gradually,"­ "¬she could verbalize her state of mind,"­ "¬saying entities were invading her consciousness and making her react that way."­ "¬Now she is saying that entities of light are helping her and explaining to her how to proceed and free herself."­ "¬She is in a much better place,"­ "¬but yesterday,"­ "¬after a few months of"­ ""¬peace,"­" "¬she had another"­ ""¬invasion"­" "¬attempt,"­ "¬and she started saying things her ego doesn't have any clues about."­ "¬She was with friends,"­ "¬and the mother of the friend took her to an exorcist rabbi,"­ "¬and she feels better now.

She has Pluto in Scorpio conjunct Lucifer in the"­ "¬3rd house,"­ "¬which has been squared by transiting Neptune this past couple of years."­ "¬She has Mars in Virgo in the"­ "¬2nd house being Squared by Pluto now."­ "¬I know you often counsel people to do the Aging ritual to free themselves from these forms of influences."­ "¬Do you have another suggestion on how she might"­ ""¬protect"­" "¬herself"­? "¬For learning purposes,"­ "¬her birth data is:"­  "¬Sept"­ "¬22,"­ "¬1987,"­ "¬2:15"­ "¬am,"­ "¬."­ "¬Tel Aviv,"­ "¬Israel.

"­(A) First, the Aging ritual is never used for this purpose. That ritual is to free one from the karmic umbilical cord that can keep us connected to someone whom we no longer wish to be connected to. The names Lucifer, evil, Satan, etc., all correlate to the same thing.

Relative to the girl:"­ "¬I would recommend that she continue to see the rabbi,"­ "¬who has the God given capacity to exorcise the evil energy that is trying to possess her."­ "¬Within this,"­ "¬I recommend that those that love the girl talk to her about the use of her own will to throw this out of herself,"­ "¬saying.."­ '"¬Satan get behind me,"­'  "¬and to mentally say this to herself as much as possible."­ "¬If you can get it in Israel,"­ "¬locate sage or chaparral plants,"­ "¬and"­ '"¬smudge"­' "¬her as often as possible."­ "¬The energy of evil can not stand the specific vibration and smell of these plants."­ "¬Last"­ ("¬just for you to know"­)"¬,"­ "¬her soul committed suicide last time around."­ "¬So she spent seven days in what can be called the"­ '"¬astral"­' "¬hell,"­ "¬and so the"­ '"¬opening"­' "¬to her soul by evil."­ "¬Thus the solution of restructuring her will in this life.

"­(Q) Well, these evil forces gave her precise instructions on how to commit suicide. She made one attempt a few months ago, but is now aware that it is not her wish. Yesterday, she said they were asking her to look straight in the eyes of her friend, but she knew that if she did that, it would hurt the friend and avoided the gaze. Anyway, Mars is on its way to join Neptune on the Square to natal Pluto/Lucifer. Hopefully, she'll manage that well. Her mother told me she wants this story told so that people would realize evil exists and that it is not a projection, but an actual force. She is shocked herself but is very supportive and helping the daughter to remain determined.

"­(A) One more thing for the little girl that will help ward off evil from her: unless she is already doing so, please suggest to the parents that she wear a Star of David necklace.

LUCIFER WORKSHOP
Phoenix"­ "¬-"­ "¬Dec."­ "¬2,"­ "¬2000
Jeffrey Wolf Green

Jeffrey:"­ "¬Good morning class."­  "¬Today we're going to be talking about something that is not perhaps comfortable for any of us to talk about,"­ "¬which is the very nature of evil,"­ "¬the phenomenon of evil,"­ "¬and how any of us can be influenced by evil."­  "¬I've only done this lecture twice in my whole career,"­ "¬and that's only been in the last couple of years."­  "¬Both times I've done it,"­ "¬it's been very interesting because it just seems to have an effect of triggering people."­  "¬A lot of folks don't even want to believe that evil exists,"­ "¬and when I start talking about evil,"­ "¬they begin to have these amazing reactions."­ "¬It's really a flash point,"­ "¬so,"­ "¬we brought some tomatoes in case anybody wants to throw them."­  "¬In any case,"­ "¬we're going to talk about what this evil stuff is and how it works in our lives."­ "¬As in all my lectures,"­ "¬when you have a question,"­ "¬just ask me when you have the question.

Again,"­ "¬some people have a problem with accepting this information in relation to their cosmologies,"­ "¬but it is,"­ "¬in fact,"­ "¬naturally true."­ "¬The first thing you need to understand is that this thing that we call evil is,"­ "¬in fact,"­ "¬birthed or created by God."­  "¬God is the origin of evil."­  "¬Since we are all part of the overall creation,"­ "¬what this really means is that all of us can be not only influenced by God,"­ "¬we can also be influenced by evil."­  "¬It's"­ "¬50/50."­  "¬Think about that--50/50."­  "¬From this point of view,"­ "¬we have to talk about what evil really is and why it exists."­ "¬From one point of view,"­ "¬it comes right back to this Natural Law of polarity."­  "¬For example,"­ "¬if you don't have a night,"­ "¬you don't have a day"­; "¬so,"­ "¬similarly,"­ "¬if you don't have evil,"­ "¬you can't know God."­ "¬See how it works"­?  "¬We always have to somehow have counterpoints--the natural law of polarity."­ 

The essence of Evil is a very real consciousness:"­ "¬it is its own kind of energy."­ "¬Evil's existence is absolutely dependent on any individual sustaining all of his or her separating desires,"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬anything but to know God."­ "¬Evil will attempt to undermine any effort we make to know God and/or,"­ "¬in basic psychological cases,"­ "¬any desire we have to change."­ "¬It will attempt to influence,"­ "¬to undermine."­  "¬In other words,"­ "¬its existence is dependent upon the maintenance of human delusion."­

While it's true that evil can manifest through the archetype of Scorpio/8th house/Pluto,"­ "¬there is a specific asteroid that embodies the entire issue of evil as an archetype."­ "¬Through this archetype,"­ "¬WE'RE going to show you the paradox of how we work with this energy."­ "¬All of the energy of evil can be symbolized in one astrological symbol,"­ "¬and that is the asteroid Lucifer."­  "¬We started researching this about"­ "¬7"­ "¬or"­ "¬8"­ "¬years ago,"­ "¬and so I've learned a lot through that kind of observation."­  "¬For example,"­ "¬using the geodetic equivalent system developed by Johndro,"­ "¬which is a form of astrocartography,"­ "¬when the genocide in Kosovo took place,"­ "¬transiting Lucifer was exactly over Kosovo for the duration of that problem."­  "¬Now,"­ "¬tell me that's coincidence.

"­(Q) Where is it now?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬It's moving right over the next really major flashpoint in our world,"­ "¬which is maybe Pakistan and India."­ "¬This is truly a dangerous situation,"­ "¬because these radical Muslims are in charge of the government,"­ "¬even though they have a defacto military leader."­ "¬I was listening to one of these guys on TV and he said,"­ ""¬God told us to build nuclear bombs."­" "¬This was a direct statement from the cleric,"­ ""¬God told us to build nuclear bombs."­"  "¬Sure,"­ "¬buddy."­  "¬So,"­ "¬imagine if these guys get their hands on the control of nuclear weapons."­ "¬This is the major next flashpoint,"­ "¬and here's the Lucifer transit."­ "¬You see the influence of evil."­ ""¬God told us to build nuclear bombs."­" "¬This is actually something Nostradamus predicted."­  "¬He called it the Red Emperor,"­ "¬or something about Pakistan."­ 

The bottom line for any of us is that the evolution of the soul is rooted in two desires within the soul itself:"­ "¬one desire is to separate away from that which has created us"­ ("¬we can call this God"­)"¬,"­ "¬and the other desire,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬is to return to that very Source which has created us."­  "¬And,"­ "¬we experience these cycles of separating,"­ "¬returning,"­ "¬separating,"­ "¬returning."­  "¬It's exactly at this point of the Natural Law of Double Desire in the soul that the influence of evil can exist."­  "¬It exists not only by sustaining the psychology of separating desires"­ "¬--"­ "¬I want this,"­ "¬I want this,"­ "¬I want this"­ "¬--"­ "¬but it also manifests"­ "¬--"­ "¬listen carefully"­ "¬--"­ "¬by creating the opposite reality intended."­  "¬How many of you in your life have not truly had the following experience"­? ""¬Oh,"­ "¬I'm going to go this way"­; "¬I want to do this,"­" "¬and then somehow,"­ "¬the very opposite thing happens."­  "¬How many know this as a life experience"­?  "¬And you're standing there afterward wondering,"­ ""¬What the heck happened here"­?"  "¬This is a common way that evil manifests,"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬through the maintenance of human delusion,"­ "¬convincing the soul that it wants something other than what it intended.

Another primary way that evil manifests in our lives,"­ "¬the core primary way,"­ "¬is to influence any of us where we are most emotionally weak."­  "¬For example,"­ "¬if you have Venus in Scorpio,"­ "¬you can have many fears related to issues of loss,"­ "¬abandonment and betrayal,"­ "¬leading to issues of trust."­  "¬Now,"­ "¬let's say that you have a partner who creates a circumstance that ignites these natural fears."­ "¬On the one hand,"­ "¬these fears are natural to you."­  "¬Perhaps you've had some lifetimes where you had misapplied your trust into an intimate other in such a way as to attract that kind of thing:"­ "¬that's part of your MO,"­ "¬so to speak."­ "¬That's exactly where the influence can strike,"­ "¬where you're most emotionally weak,"­ "¬and take over something that is natural to you and then incredibly distort it,"­ "¬deepen it,"­ "¬intensify it."­ "¬Since you have these pre-existing fears"­ ("¬Venus in Scorpio"­)"¬,"­ "¬if your partner does something to trigger these fears,"­ "¬and you have these natural reactions,"­ "¬then evil will strike by taking that natural reaction and intensify and magnify it,"­ "¬blow it way out of proportion to the actual circumstance."­ "¬Do you understand what I'm getting at"­?  "¬You have a disproportionate reaction."­ "¬You're intensifying and magnifying it."­ "¬So,"­ "¬let's say you have these natural fears of loss,"­ "¬betrayal and abandonment,"­ "¬and now it's really intensified through this influence in such a way that you're now projecting onto your partner based on that distortion,"­ "¬and you're convinced that what you're saying or feeling is true:"­ ""¬Oh,"­ "¬it's gotta be true."­"  "¬Especially through Venus in Scorpio,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬it's true."­ "¬Then you start projecting all your natural fears related to betrayal,"­ "¬etc."­ "¬You see what's happened."­ "¬You set into motion a reality based on this evil's influence that would not otherwise be there."­ "¬So,"­ "¬now your partner starts reacting to what you're projecting through this influence."­ "¬That means,"­ "¬he or she is now being influenced."­  "¬Do you see"­?  "¬And it just degenerates,"­ "¬because the essence,"­ "¬the intent,"­ "¬of evil is to separate,"­ "¬not to unify."­ 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬How would that work with Mars and the separating desires"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬It intensifies those separating desires."­  "¬It glorifies the ego.

"­(Q): How would it work with Venus in the 12th, where maybe you couldn't see all of it, or some of it's hidden from you?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬You're asking how it would manifest through Venus in the"­ "¬12th"­? "¬In Pisces"­?  "¬What it can degenerate into is displaced hysteria."­ "¬Typically,"­ "¬when you have Venus in the"­ "¬12th or Pisces,"­ "¬or in a stressful aspect to Neptune,"­ "¬you have a soul who is born with a form of what's called displaced hysteria,"­ "¬or hysteria dysplexia."­ "¬This means that the soul has been traumatized in some way prior to the current life and the nature of the trauma has degenerated into psychic hysteria."­ "¬There are many causes for the hysteria"­; "¬each individual case will be different,"­ "¬while the end result is the same."­ "¬The problem with the Pisces issue in general is that Pisces can create a reality that they think is true,"­ "¬and the person can truly believe this is actual reality."­  "¬But,"­ "¬if it's not actual reality,"­ "¬then Pisces,"­ "¬through it's polarity,"­ "¬creates crisis that leads to psychological/emotional disillusionment."­ "¬Disillusionment is one of the hardest things anyone can experience,"­ "¬because you've believed in something,"­ "¬you've invested in something,"­ "¬you think it's totally real,"­ "¬and then you come to realize that it was all a delusion."­ "¬When we go through this horrible disillusioning,"­ "¬the intent is to realign us with actual reality."­  "¬How many have never been disillusioned in this room"­?  "¬Did you enjoy being disillusioned"­?  "¬But it did realign you with reality."­ "¬So,"­ "¬in terms of Lucifer's influence,"­ "¬you see what it can degenerate into."­ "¬It can access that unresolved hysterical aspect of the psyche and then that becomes the basis of projection into the immediate environment,"­ "¬and it seems so irrational and yet rational at the same time,"­ "¬and the person's wondering what's happening."­ "¬They're caught in something and they can't get out of it.

Any of us can be influenced by evil."­ "¬I'll show you a quick snapshot into actual reality as we speak."­  "¬We currently have this presidential election problem in our country,"­ "¬and both of these men"­ ("¬Al Gore and George Bush"­) "¬have Pluto in the first house in Leo,"­ "¬with transiting Lucifer conjuncting Pluto."­ "¬If all of us stand back and objectify what we're viewing,"­ "¬we're truly seeing in the end a struggle between God and evil."­  "¬All we have to do is examine the tactics employed by the Bush crowd and compare those to the tactics of the Gore crowd."­ "¬Do you see the difference"­? "¬Do you understand what I'm getting at"­?  "¬Bush is ready to appoint himself President."­  "¬It's like he has his own self-created right to be President."­  "¬And they're doing everything to make sure it's going to happen,"­ "¬including his brother being the appointee of our next president."­ "¬Give me a break"­!  "¬The desperation for the power is allowing the influence of evil to occur."­  "¬So,"­ "¬it's right there in your election."­ "¬Just think about the consequences of it."­  "¬I think most of us are aware we have an earth that's wounded right now."­  "¬Human beings wounding nature--yes"­?  "¬The critical issue for any of us on the planet is the integrity of our environment."­  "¬Everything follows from there,"­ "¬your economics and everything else."­ "¬If we don't have a healthy environment to live in,"­ "¬what the heck do we care about this house over here"­?!  "¬From that point of view,"­ "¬this is a Pluto in Sagittarius statement."­  "¬Remember,"­ "¬Pluto can also embrace evil,"­ "¬and with Pluto currently in Sagittarius,"­ "¬the intent is to reestablish the integrity of nature,"­ "¬to reorient to and be in balance with Natural Laws,"­ "¬and we can see how this is symbolized in the presidential election--Gore vs."­ "¬Bush."­  "¬Gore has a ninth house Aries Sun,"­ "¬and you know how much he's into the environment,"­ "¬that's beyond question."­ "¬Compare this to what Bush would do to your environment."­  "¬He'd start dismantling all of your environmental laws,"­ "¬the whole Arctic refuge in Alaska,"­ "¬for six months of oil."­ "¬If you elect two oil people a president and vice president,"­ "¬what do you think you're going to have"­?  "¬An economically viable presidency"­? "¬Their motive is money."­  "¬Do you understand what I'm getting at"­? "¬It'll be interesting to see how this is all going to turn out."­

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Since the soul has the two antithetical desires,"­ "¬one to return to the Source and one to separate from the source,"­ "¬and since Lucifer itself was created by the Source and strikes right at the crossroads of those two desires,"­ "¬then is the evil that Pluto embraces actually part of the soul"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes,"­ "¬because the soul has been created by God."­ "¬Therefore,"­ "¬this duality is intrinsic to the soul because it does come from God."­  "¬That's why in Latin Lucifer also means Bearer of Light."­ "¬This is the secret:"­ "¬wherever we have our natal Lucifer by house,"­ "¬sign and the aspects it's making is where we can be most severely influenced by evil."­ "¬The paradox is that the Bearer of Light is also within the symbol,"­ "¬which means it's where we can accelerate our"­ ""¬spiritual growth,"­" "¬to directly know God."­ "¬That's the paradox of Lucifer and the Bearer of Light."­ "¬On the one hand,"­ "¬we can have this incredible influence of evil,"­ "¬which is keeping us separate and psychologically distorted,"­ "¬etc.,"­ "¬and on the other hand,"­ "¬we can have the Bearer of Light which unites us with the Source or God.

"­(Q): If God represents love and that's all there is, if you were in a state of self-love, you wouldn't bring in the influence of Lucifer; but, anytime you had a separating desire from that love, you would experience Lucifer's influence. Would that be right?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes."­ "¬Once you re-access a separating desire,"­ "¬then the influence can occur."­ "¬And,"­ "¬for those who are really starting to"­ ""¬advance"­" "¬along the spiritual path,"­ "¬the influence becomes even stronger.

"­(Q): Right. The closer you are to it, the stronger it gets.

"­(A): Yes. Just examine the life of Judas. What did Judas do?  He was in the presence of this magnificent being, Jesus, and his motive was to make some money.  Where's the real wealth there?  You have a few things in your hand versus this spiritual Master, and so you see this temptation. That's how evil manifests, through temptation, which includes sexual temptation. When evil manifests, it can also manifest through many people through the power of seduction. The nature of the energy in its manifestation as seduction can be so powerful that one doesn't even know or recognize that it is evil. All of us can be influenced by the thing; it's a given.

There are also souls who make an actual contract with evil."­ "¬This can occur when a soul becomes so psychologically self-defeated that it experiences a feeling of complete and utter powerlessness,"­ "¬a sense of complete hopelessness and defeat,"­ "¬a complete loss of meaning and desire to live."­ "¬In order for any of us humans to sustain our existence,"­ "¬we have to have an ongoing sense of purpose and meaning."­  "¬Any of us."­  "¬And when we get into a psychological state where our sense of meaning and purpose for living is evaporating,"­ "¬the consequence for most people is suicide."­ "¬When a person has degenerated into that state,"­ "¬this is exactly where this temptation or influence of evil can strike,"­ "¬because the influence of evil promises"­ ""¬supernatural power."­"  "¬The person or soul can then make a contract with evil in order to gain these supernatural powers and/or whatever it is that evil promises to that person."­ ""¬You give me your soul,"­ "¬and I will make certain things happen for you."­" 

When certain souls feel a sense of complete powerlessness,"­ "¬they can be reduced to an absolute consciousness of victimization,"­ "¬where they are blaming everybody and everything but themselves for that consciousness,"­ "¬that state."­ "¬When you're looking at or creating life and reality from the point of view of victimization,"­ "¬you're opening the door to the psychology of rage and vindictiveness."­ "¬The combination of victimization and rage can degenerate into a psychology of revenge,"­ "¬of getting back at someone."­ "¬It is exactly at this point of victimization and revenge where the soul can make a contract with evil."­  "¬Again,"­ "¬there are souls who have made these contracts.

"­(Q): So, it's in the absence of love where this contract takes place?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬That's right.

"­(Q): Could you say it's the adoption of the belief in evil too?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬It doesn't require belief,"­ "¬whether you believe it or not.

"­(Q): If someone enters into a contract with evil, it seems like they're going to benefit from it in some way, right?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes."­ "¬They benefit by gaining supernatural powers.

"­(Q): Are they believing by having a contract with evil?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬No,"­ "¬it's not a function of belief."­ "¬At that point,"­ "¬it's translated into reality."­  "¬You don't have to believe it,"­ "¬it's already occurring.

"­(Q): Or trusting in it?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬What are you trusting"­ "¬-"­ "¬evil"­?  "¬That's right"­; "¬that's how degenerated it can become."­  "¬It's where one makes a promise,"­ "¬or gives the soul over to it."­ "¬When these people make a contract,"­ "¬part of what they're signing off on,"­ "¬so to speak,"­ "¬is that they have to promise,"­ "¬as part of"­  "¬the consciousness of evil,"­ "¬to attempt to solicit other people and the service of people:"­ "¬they become what we call agents of evil."­  "¬This is a very important thing to understand:"­ "¬evil does have its agents."­ "¬Again,"­ "¬the very existence of evil is dependent on this kind of thing."­  "¬Imagine if you can,"­ "¬just for a moment,"­ "¬every human being on earth at the same second in time,"­ "¬having only one desire in their brain,"­ "¬and that is to know God."­  "¬Right then and there,"­ "¬evil stops."­  "¬Think of it that way."­ "¬And this is why evil is so intent on recruiting souls."­ "¬Some of your most deeply tragic people are those who have truly desired to know God."­ "¬They've committed themselves to it and have implemented a lifestyle to embrace it,"­ "¬and in so many cases through this influence,"­ "¬they degenerate into this state,"­ "¬or that state that actually takes them further away from God."­  "¬Again,"­ "¬the intent of evil is to create the opposite reality intended."­ "¬It can be very hard to recognize these agents of evil,"­ "¬because again,"­ "¬they can seem like just the opposite of what they actually are"­; "¬they've got the smiling face and the charm and the rest of it,"­ "¬so you don't have a clue."­  "¬If you have that kind of sense,"­ "¬when you're around somebody who's actually made the contract,"­ "¬your instinctual body will know it:"­ "¬it's an instinctual reaction."­ "¬That reaction is a feeling that you're in danger in some way and you don't know why."­  "¬It's the kind of instinct that causes the hair on the skin to stand up,"­ "¬and you don't even know why."­ "¬And,"­ "¬because we're in cultures that don't train us to recognize these things,"­ "¬we're just left kind of in a state of confusion.

"­(Q): When these people make a contract with evil and become an agent of or for evil, if they reincarnate in another life, do they always come back as evil? Can't they evolve?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes."­ "¬They evolve through evil."­  "¬It's no different than somebody who begins to follow a spiritual path."­ "¬They start off at a certain level of development and progressively evolve into a full state of God awareness,"­ "¬meaning they're expanding their consciousness relative to God."­  "¬It's the same thing with those that follow the evil path."­  "¬They start off at a certain level of development and evolve through it,"­ "¬and these agents have different capacities based on their evolution through evil."­ "¬If you really suspect,"­ "¬through an instinctual reaction in your body,"­ "¬that someone you know has made a contract with evil,"­ "¬one of the simplest ways to know it is through their eyes,"­ "¬and what these people do is they try to hide their eyes."­  "¬But,"­ "¬when you suspect that someone is an agent of evil,"­ "¬if you look them in the eye long enough"­ "¬-"­ "¬if you can do that"­ "¬-"­  "¬at some point,"­ "¬the pupils of their eyes will become vertical like a cat's eyes."­ "¬This will be your biggest tip-off in every case."­ "¬How many of you have ever looked into eyes and seen the pupil actually go vertical"­?  "¬It's a sight to behold."­  "¬Again,"­ "¬they will try to guard against that at all costs.

"­(Q): Have you ever seen that?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes,"­ "¬I have,"­ "¬unfortunately."­  "¬And it's really frightening."­  "¬I was sitting very close to somebody one time when I saw the eyes do that.

"­(Q): Was it when you were you in Vietnam?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Well,"­ "¬I don't want to go too much into my personal life,"­ "¬but when I saw it,"­ "¬my soul literally was horrified."­ "¬I'd been around that person for three years,"­ "¬and it scared the heck out of me.

"­(Q): Is there never, never any lifetime where the soul who has made a contract can redeem him or herself?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬No."­ "¬That's the way Christians want to think about it,"­ "¬but it's even stated in the Bible itself,"­ "¬by the way"­ "¬-"­ "¬it's in the Bible."­ "¬When a soul has made the contract,"­ "¬it cannot be broken until evil itself no longer exists,"­ "¬which means when God evolves to its own perfection."­ "¬That's how long the contract is sustained."­  "¬That's right in your Bible,"­ "¬and it's one of the few things in the Bible that happens to be true."­  "¬If those contracts could be broken so easily,"­ "¬then who among us at various points in our lives,"­ "¬or other lives,"­ "¬would not make that contract in order to have that supernatural power"­? "¬To gain those powers,"­ "¬the contract cannot be broken."­ "¬You can't say later,"­  ""¬OK,"­ "¬I'm done with this now."­  "¬I have a few lifetimes where I do evil and have all these great powers,"­ "¬I'm done with it now."­"  "¬It doesn't work that way.

"­(Q): Can you give us an example of these supernatural powers?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬OK,"­ "¬I'll give you an example."­ "¬My Lucifer is in the"­ "¬10th house at seven degrees of Virgo squaring my nodal axis and part of my own skipped steps."­ "¬So,"­ "¬you can see that one of my tasks is to bring it through my work."­ "¬When transiting Pluto began to square my natal Lucifer,"­ "¬I became progressively aware,"­ "¬much to my own horror,"­ "¬that I would have to begin to talk about this stuff through my work,"­ "¬and nobody even wants to deal with this kind of thing."­ "¬So,"­ "¬it was at the beginning of that Pluto transit that I received the inner direction to start bringing it through my work,"­ "¬and that's when I began to do the research on it."­ "¬About two to three years ago,"­ "¬when the Pluto transit was making an exact square to that point,"­ "¬I was in California teaching the Pluto school,"­ "¬and the next day I was going to do this big talk on evil."­ "¬The night before I was going to do this I was asleep in my motel room."­ "¬When I travel I usually bring one of those Jesus candles with me,"­ "¬the white ones in the glass cylinder,"­ "¬and I had the candle burning in my room."­ "¬At about three o'clock in the morning I was suddenly awakened,"­ "¬and all the indications of evil were present."­ "¬The room was ice cold and smelled of sulphur,"­ "¬and my hair was standing on end."­ "¬Suddenly,"­ "¬as I was picked up off my bed by two cold arms,"­ "¬a voice came into my head,"­ ""¬We will bring Jesus to his knees."­"  "¬At the same time the candle was being lifted up and thrown on the floor."­ "¬It shattered and started a fire."­ "¬I was thrown down on top of the broken glass,"­ "¬and they"­ ("¬this evil energy"­) "¬literally carved an upside-down"­ ""¬J"­" "¬in my knee."­ "¬I still have the scar."­  "¬This is called supernatural power.

Heidi

You're welcome Ellen, I'm glad it was helpful :) One thing I just remembered also is that when I realized he was feeding off the light of others, I understood that any feelings of love and compassion he was receiving from them would be used totally for his own gain; for increased power to trick and seduce people further.

Thanks Rad for your confirmation! That's pretty wild about the candle and sulphur.. I was wary about posting but hopefully it won't cause too much "trouble."

Elen

Quote from: Heidi on Feb 11, 2012, 02:29 PM
You're welcome Ellen, I'm glad it was helpful :) One thing I just remembered also is that when I realized he was feeding off the light of others, I understood that any feelings of love and compassion he was receiving from them would be used totally for his own gain; for increased power to trick and seduce people further.

Thanks Rad for your confirmation! That's pretty wild about the candle and sulphur.. I was wary about posting but hopefully it won't cause too much "trouble."

Hi Heidi,

Thank you, again.  I especially appreciate the part I highlighted.  I had been starting to understand that - to see how nothing good could come of it.  I guess for me it is part of my wiring to believe I am a "bad person" if I am not "compassionate".  But I see the lies in that.  Perhaps the greatest kindness is to not feed it, and it makes no difference what it thinks about it..........  Pluto/Virgo - basic lesson in discrimination.........

Peace,
Elen

Elen

Hi Rad,

I know I've been confused and I appreciate your patience with my questions. tLucifer is on (or at least was recently) my natal Neptune/Scorpio/2nd house and that is in a t-square with the rulers of my nodes.  This has been up for me and I feel like I am beginning to see into the part that victimization plays (my psychological habit of that).  And I am also beginning to see that I have been confused, because of basic development that is in need of happening (4th house skipped steps) - trying to keep the "badness" out, so not coming to terms with it in myself and thus thwarting development.  Don't know if that makes sense to you.  I was reading about Melanie Klein's paranoid-schizoid position that precedes the depressive position, which she sees as natural and necessary phases of the development of the infant.  So that, in combination with these posts, has helped me.  I feel I have come a long way, so thank you.

Peace,
Elen

Elen

Hi Rad,

I know this is personal but I wanted to share it because I feel my questions have maybe been difficult and I thought this might help.  In addition to what I wrote in my previous post, the last segment you posted in which the will is talked about made me think about what Mars was doing right now.  It is retrograde in my 12th house, where Pluto/Uranus are.  I'm really beginning to understand how this has all been playing out.  It is as though there has been a battle going on, of which I have only understood one part.  On the one hand is the old habit/desire of wanting to fit in (Saturn/Aq/5th, ruler of SN, skipped step), and so using my will to try to achieve that end.  I got very sick 13 years ago, and it was as though there simply wasn't any more road left anymore, thus the illness.  I can see now that a lot of what this journey has been about has been my will withdrawing from that effort - from an effort that was separating in nature.  It has been a very confusing journey for me through this illness.  On the one hand, I could tell that any effort to try to "make it" in the usual way was somehow feeding the wrong thing.  On the other hand, I hadn't figured out any other way to do things.  So I've just been stuck in this limbo land, on the one hand knowing it was necessary, on the other hand feeling incapable of action of any sort, not clear at all what I COULD do besides keep plowing through what came up.  Since working through these transcripts, I feel like I have finally (I hope) hit the bottom - the point of understanding - a new orientation of my will.  A kind of spine developing - a willingness to be a group of one (to let people judge me if need be, which has been lacking), a will to do the deep developmental work that needs to be done, and an increasingly clear desire to seek God and ask for God's help.  I have no idea how any of this will work out.  But I think this is the step into the abyss that has been needing to happen.....

Hope this was ok.  I wanted you to understand that I really am working through this topic and desiring to understand.......

And sorry for the difficulty....

Peace,
Elen

Rad

Quote from: Ellen on Feb 11, 2012, 04:23 PM
Hi Rad,

I know this is personal but I wanted to share it because I feel my questions have maybe been difficult and I thought this might help.  In addition to what I wrote in my previous post, the last segment you posted in which the will is talked about made me think about what Mars was doing right now.  It is retrograde in my 12th house, where Pluto/Uranus are.  I'm really beginning to understand how this has all been playing out.  It is as though there has been a battle going on, of which I have only understood one part.  On the one hand is the old habit/desire of wanting to fit in (Saturn/Aq/5th, ruler of SN, skipped step), and so using my will to try to achieve that end.  I got very sick 13 years ago, and it was as though there simply wasn't any more road left anymore, thus the illness.  I can see now that a lot of what this journey has been about has been my will withdrawing from that effort - from an effort that was separating in nature.  It has been a very confusing journey for me through this illness.  On the one hand, I could tell that any effort to try to "make it" in the usual way was somehow feeding the wrong thing.  On the other hand, I hadn't figured out any other way to do things.  So I've just been stuck in this limbo land, on the one hand knowing it was necessary, on the other hand feeling incapable of action of any sort, not clear at all what I COULD do besides keep plowing through what came up.  Since working through these transcripts, I feel like I have finally (I hope) hit the bottom - the point of understanding - a new orientation of my will.  A kind of spine developing - a willingness to be a group of one (to let people judge me if need be, which has been lacking), a will to do the deep developmental work that needs to be done, and an increasingly clear desire to seek God and ask for God's help.  I have no idea how any of this will work out.  But I think this is the step into the abyss that has been needing to happen.....

Hope this was ok.  I wanted you to understand that I really am working through this topic and desiring to understand.......

And sorry for the difficulty....

Peace,
Elen

Hi Ellen,

It will work out by going one step at a time. And if you fall down, stand up, and take another step. One step at a time. The core reality of it all is the fact that your Soul has been judged in the most hideous and sadistic ways that any Soul can be judged: by others, including the "Church" at the time of different Inquisitions. There is no need to actually know the details other than this did happen. There are certain things that your Soul has done to create natural guilt that then lead to creating masochistic lives so as to punish yourself for those things that you did to create that natural guilt. It is the creation of those masochistic lives that lead to creating circumstances that were filled with these abusive, sadistic, judgements being projected upon you. You internalized them as if they were true, yet knowing that they were not. Finally this lead to the most recent lives in which you began to hide your true nature from all others, even trying to hide yourself from yourself because of the internalized messages of horrible guilt just for being who God made you to be: your intrinsic nature.

So of course your Soul has created a hypersensitive nature relative to judgements of all kinds that people so easily hurl at one another. Because of being subjected to this sort of thing yourself of course your Soul wants to naturally defend those that you perceive to be being persecuted and wrongly judged. Your own Soul has been judged and called Evil by certain important others in another life. It was judged and called Evil during one of the torture sessions you endured during one of the Inquisitions. Thus, your reactions to what this thread on Lucifer is about. It is totally understandable to me.

All Souls have done things that have violated natural laws that lead to natural guilt. Natural guilt stays in all of our Souls because, after all, that how we learn to 'do the right thing'. On the other hand all the learned guilt that your Soul has accumulated, a guilt that is not natural, a guilt being created and projected by humans rooted in cosmologies that are themselves lies, is that which needs to be seen for what it is. And with your WILL to throw it off of you, out of you, as in "Satan get behind me".

It is important for all of us to recognize and know when we are being influenced by Evil, Satan, Lucifer. It is important so that we can keep evolving back to our natural Home, the Home of our Creator without being waylaid from that journey. So now, for your own journey, know what it actually is, and what it is not. In this way your re-empower your Soul. And as you do this you will learn, remember, how to re-empower the Souls of others to be exactly how God/ess created each one: their inherent natures. As you throw off your own shackles of artificial judgements that have burdened your Soul for one too many lifetimes now, your will help others throw off their own shackles.

As you relearn how to be a group of one, if necessary, your will help others also become a group of one, if necessary. As you return back to the Natural God/ess you will help others do the same. And when you feel the sting yet again of others projected judgements, and the implied guilt, find strength in this by simply asserting the middle finger, silently or for for real when necessary. Knowing that these projected judgements who have no actual idea of who you really are. Thus, remain centered in your actual truth at all times knowing that those that you are meant to have in your personal life will love and accept you as you actually are.  And as you do this you will become, once again, a true Soul Worker. And that, indeed, is what God/ess has in mind for you. It is your natural path, your natural destiny.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

"­the transcripts continue .... Rad

(Q): I have Pluto square my Lucifer right now. My Lucifer is at 11 Virgo, so how do I work with this?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Eleven Virgo"­?  "¬Just do everything you can within yourself to just want to know God."­  "¬It should be like a mental chant"­ ("¬Virgo"­)"¬,"­ ""¬I just want to know God."­  "¬I want to know God."­"  "¬And reaffirm it,"­ "¬reaffirm it,"­ "¬reaffirm it,"­ "¬because on the other side of Lucifer is the Bearer of Light,"­ "¬and all you have to guard against evil manifesting through Virgo are any thoughts that attempt to undermine that desire."­  "¬That's what it'll do through Virgo."­  "¬Or it will try to keep you so busy that you don't remember to reorient yourself daily to some kind of spiritual focus,"­ "¬whether that's reading literature,"­ "¬or meditating,"­ "¬or listening to some sort of spiritual music."­ "¬Do you see my point"­?  "¬It's an undermining energy through Virgo.

"­(A): When I started doing this research, I wanted to delve into it deeply to make sure I understood it.  It's amazing how God really provides you with what you need, because as I was doing this research, at a certain point a woman from New York City who'd heard about my research emailed me and said, "I want to share the following case with you." 

She had met somebody on the Internet who had Lucifer in Aquarius,"­ "¬and we know that Aquarius rules computers and the Internet."­ "¬The man was a real character who initially started off in a classically charming manner,"­ "¬saying all the right words,"­ "¬telling her who he was in a way that would"­ '"¬hook"­' "¬her,"­ "¬draw her closer to him,"­ "¬without arousing suspicion."­ "¬This man seemed to have an utterly normal life,"­ "¬so through their continuing correspondence she became more and more engaged with him,"­ "¬until he began to tell her about his"­ '"¬actual"­' "¬reality."­ "¬He told her that he would go to Asia to literally buy young boys and girls to be used for sexual purposes,"­ "¬which then degenerated into even more horrible acts."­ "¬He finally told this woman,"­ ""¬I think I have all this evil in me."­" "¬There are more details,"­ "¬but I wanted to show you the incredible linkage to the symbol,"­ "¬Lucifer in Aquarius,"­ "¬and this woman met him through the Internet"­!

Because one of the applications of Aquarius is trauma,"­ "¬you can see how this man was creating massive trauma through connecting with these little boys and girls"­; "¬it's hideous."­ "¬These things exist."­ 

And,"­ "¬how about the case of Hitler"­?  "¬Here was a man who had Pluto conjunct Neptune in the"­ "¬8th house,"­ "¬and what did he do through the influence of evil in the"­ "¬8th house"­? "¬You have to place it in context."­ "¬When Hitler came to power,"­ "¬Germany was in an absolute economic mess:"­ "¬it took wheelbarrows of Deutsch marks just to buy a loaf of bread."­ "¬The country was just coming out of World War I and had no military capacity."­ "¬It was being isolated by the World nations."­ "¬So Hitler used the economic issues and nationalism to gain power."­ "¬He isolated a group of people--Jews,"­ "¬gypsies and"­ ""¬undesirables"­""¬--by making them the scapegoat"­ ("¬Pluto/Neptune"­)"¬."­ "¬Remember the whole delusion of racial purity:"­ "¬Pluto with Neptune."­  "¬And the Eighth house is genetics."­  "¬So he used these people as a scapegoat."­ "¬With his South Node in Capricorn in the third,"­ "¬ruled by Saturn in Leo in the"­ "¬10th,"­ "¬he had a heavy overlay of nationalism combined with finding a scapegoat through the Jews,"­ "¬gypsies and"­ ""¬undesirable,"­" "¬and then he rallied the whole nation."­ "¬What is his personal motive"­? "¬Power"­ ("¬Pluto in the"­ "¬8th house"­)"¬,"­ "¬supernatural power."­ "¬Look at this one man"­! "¬Look at the reality he set in motion--one man"­!  "¬How probable do you think this is"­?  "¬Do you think any of you in your capacity could go out and within two years set into motion something like Hitler did"­?  "¬If not,"­ "¬why not"­? "¬And,"­ "¬how did this come to pass"­?  "¬You understand what I'm getting at"­?

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬How about the Marquis de Sade"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Ah."­ "¬That's a classic case."­ "¬The Marquis de Sade developed a wierd philosophy,"­ "¬a fancy name for Sadomasochism."­ "¬In that century it was called the Libertinage philosophy,"­ "¬which the majority of all the French"­ ""¬noblemen"­" "¬adopted."­ "¬In this philosophy of Libertinage,"­ "¬again,"­ "¬a fancy name for Sadomasochism,"­ "¬the Marquis de Sade even developed philosophical principles,"­ "¬with the first principle being that"­ ""¬God is intrinsically evil."­  "¬To do God's work,"­ "¬one must do evil."­" "¬This was the first tenet in the philosophy of Libertinage."­ "¬The next law in this philosophy was,"­ ""¬To confound the Laws of Nature."­" "¬And the next point was:"­ ""¬To turn the laws of nature upside down."­" "¬Does this sound like evil to you"­? 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬How many of these people have made a contract with evil"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Actual contracts"­? "¬About"­ "¬10%"­ "¬of the human population.

"­(Q): What happens when two of those people meet?  Do they do a Bonnie and Clyde type of thing? Are they happy to see each other?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬They recognize each other,"­ "¬and they can join forces through which they are able to set certain realities into motion.

"­(Q): What triggers the eyes to go vertical? Do they sense something in us that says we are easy victims or that we are the opposite or what?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬You will see the vertical pupils when you start penetrating into the eyes of someone who has made a contract,"­ "¬as their instinctual defense at a core point will be to show you that vertical pupil in order to get you to back off."­  "¬They're showing you that for the purpose of getting you away from them because they know they're being exposed or seen in some fashion,"­ "¬and"­ "¬99%"­ "¬of evil's energy is unseen."­ "¬If we could so easily identify and recognize evil,"­ "¬it would be easy to deal with it."­ "¬That's why"­ "¬99%"­ "¬of it is unseen,"­ "¬and that's why we have to really be able to talk about it,"­ "¬through Natural Law,"­ "¬how it actually operates in our real life."­  "¬And,"­ "¬that's why we have to start validating our experiences."­  "¬It doesn't require belief,"­ "¬it requires validation of life experience."­  "¬You don't require a belief to know what you experienced"­; "¬it simply occurred."­  "¬We don't have to have a belief to understand what happened in Kosovo."­  "¬We don't have to have a belief to understand what happened in the Holocaust."­  "¬These things occurred."­ "¬I don't have to have a belief about when I saw someone's pupils go vertical"­; "¬it occurred."­  "¬All I needed was a way of explaining what occurred,"­ "¬not a belief about what occurred.

"­(Q): When we're seeing that vertical eye, they're trying to get us to back off, so is the key not to back because of the eyes, but to maintain contact instead?  I read somewhere that if we are confronted with evil and we lock right into their eyes and demand to know where they come from, that we can get them to retreat? Is that right?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬That's right,"­ "¬and that's because we have to remember that,"­ "¬in the end,"­ "¬God is stronger than evil."­ "¬Therefore,"­ "¬if you maintain a God consciousness,"­ "¬want to know God,"­ "¬root yourself in God,"­ "¬it will sustain you no matter what.

"­(Q): You said that you had Lucifer in your 10th house. For resolution, would you look to your 4th house, and planets in that house, and also maybe the mother? When you said "Jesus," it just sort of brought up this feeling of Mary, the mother of Jesus, and that maybe by embracing her, it would resolve that influence of Lucifer.

"­(A): Well, the way of explaining what I think you're saying is that it's similar to something I saw in a documentary on near-death experiences. I remember watching one of those programs, and the guy was saying, "Well, everybody else has been talking about going through this magical tube and seeing all these wonderful things, and for me it was the opposite.  When I had my near-death experience, I went into hell,"  and he described what he experienced. He was so shocked, all he could say was, "Jesus, help me." Once he said the word "Jesus," what he was experiencing was over. God is stronger than evil.

"­(Q): With Lucifer in your 10th house, it would seem like you would have to do something of that nature to bring that into light. In your own evolution, do you have prior life memories of dealing with evil?

(J"­)"¬:"­ "¬I have memories of my prior lives,"­ "¬yes,"­ "¬and what it connects to,"­ "¬and why it's a skipped step for me,"­ "¬is that a few lives back I actually was a Latin"­ ("¬Catholic"­) "¬priest and my job was as an exorcist"­; "¬that was my function in that life."­ "¬My Lucifer in Virgo is ruled by Mercury,"­ "¬and my Mercury is in Scorpio conjunct a"­ "¬12th house Jupiter in Scorpio and Venus in Scorpio,"­ "¬both square a"­ "¬9th house Pluto,"­ "¬so my role was that of an exorcist."­ "¬And,"­ "¬the problem I had in that life is that I could not acknowledge"­ ("¬Scorpio"­) "¬my own limitations."­ "¬I was doing an exorcism on a person who was literally possessed by an evil spirit,"­ "¬and evil's a tremendously powerful force,"­ "¬almost equal to God itself."­ "¬So,"­ "¬because in that life I was not acknowledging my own limitations,"­ "¬I ended up being killed,"­ "¬strangled to death"­ "¬-"­ "¬Mercury"­ "¬-"­ "¬throat"­ "¬-"­ "¬by the spirit that was in that person,"­ "¬and that was clearly a shock to my soul."­ "¬Right then I swore that I wasn't going to do this anymore,"­ "¬and now it comes up as a skipped step in the"­ "¬10th house."­ "¬When I recovered it in this life just a few years back and wanted to bring it through the work,"­ "¬my first experience is what I described in that hotel room in California--that was evil trying to back me off."­  "¬But,"­ "¬given the Scorpio nature I have,"­ "¬I just moved right on.

"­(Q): Hitler had a Pluto-Neptune conjunction in the 8th house, but that's a generational thing, so there would be a lot of people born in that same year, or within several years, who also had that same conjunction. What gave Hitler the ability to use that particular conjunction in the way he did?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬It was due to the nature of his soul."­ "¬Everything's related to individual context,"­ "¬so you have a soul that already made that contract prior to the current life."­ "¬It was classic what happened when he realized it was all over for him:"­ "¬he committed suicide."­ "¬That's what these souls do.

"­(Q): Hitler seems to have been the paragon of evil, but there were also concentration camps in other countries, etc. I feel that inside, Hitler had a feeling of his essential powerlessness.

"­(A): You're absolutely right.  I don't know how many of you are familiar with his sexual life, but there are many places you can read about it. Does anybody know about his sexual life?  It was really strange.

"­(Q): It was messy.  (laughter)

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬It was really twisted."­ "¬This guy had such a core guilt because of this contract that how it manifested through his sexual life relative to Braun was really bizarre."­ "¬I mean he wanted to be messed upon and that kind of sex stuff."­ "¬There were overlays of S&M and his wanting to be humiliated by and through her."­ "¬You can see the reverse effect."­ "¬That's another form of him humiliating himself because of his own guilt relative to the contract.

"­(Q) It's like people who don't want to see their own shadow and so they project it onto someone else.

"­(A) In fact, some of the saddest cases are sometimes these souls who know they have made the contract and yet think they can break it, even though they can't. When they go into that kind of psychology, they will typically try to form relationships with individuals who are truly rooted in God.  It's as if they're trying to bring all that that they've given up back into themselves. And, they'll try to do it through intimacy, so it can become a really tragic scenario for the one who is really trying to know this inner God and Goddess and are evolving ever more into a state of purity and innocence.  When you truly know God, you come back to this state of pure innocence. It's almost like you're a child. Truly. It's like Yogananda, whose favorite things at the age of 52 were children's toys. He'd get so tickled by them because he was so innocent and childlike.  So, as you come into this ever increasing purity, here comes this evil that sees all this and it's sort of like a moth that is drawn to a fire flame. People who have made a contract are attracted to the purity. They have the ability to create all these masks, of course, and a capacity to manifest this ever so sincere, and ever so honest persona, playing back the reality that they think you want to hear, that you would never have a clue. So, you get drawn into all this, and their intent is to get out of their own contract.  But, because they can't, what inevitably happens is that that kind of relationship blows up in some fashion.

"­(Q): We talked in relationship class about the idea of a soul splitting itself because the separating and the returning (desires) are so great within the soul itself that it separates into two souls.  Is there the possibility that one soul will absolutely still be embracing the contract with evil, and the other soul will still manifesting the returning desires?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬No,"­ "¬No."­ "¬What I hear you asking is that if the soul splits itself for it's own evolutionary purposes,"­ "¬can one of the individual forms make a contract with evil."­ "¬In certain cases,"­ "¬the soul splits itself because it has intrinsically conflicting desires within itself,"­ "¬and in order for these desires to be realized,"­ "¬it has to separate for a series of centuries,"­ "¬but that doesn't mean that in these apparent individual forms that one of those forms,"­ "¬independent of the other form,"­ "¬can make a contract."­  "¬That can't occur"­; "¬that just can't occur."­  "¬That's not to say that these apparent separate parts can't be influenced,"­ "¬but it can't get to the point of making a contract until that soul is a unified soul once again."­  "¬It can only make the contract as a unified soul.

"­(Q): An audience member shares a story of meeting a couple that was a split soul. "And one it seemed was so determined to sustain it's separating tendencies and was caught in this de-evolutionary spiral, while the other one was really involved in truly trying to know God. Is that possible?"

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes."­ "¬Absolutely."­  "¬In fact,"­ "¬I know that as a personal story,"­ "¬so I can affirm it for you.

"­(Q): We've talked a lot about Pluto in Cancer and the Depression and the World War and all that. Would you talk about the archetype of Pluto in Gemini, because a lot of the people who were alive during those times were born with Pluto in Gemini.  That's Yogananda, Hitler, Eisenhower, Mussolini; all these people had Pluto in Gemini.

"­(A): And Aleister Crowley.

BREAK

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬One thing for you people who want to track this through your own research and who have Internet access,"­ "¬there are different sites where you can calculate the position of Lucifer in your own chart and run an ephemeris for it."­ "¬Then you can track this thing yourself and just observe it as it's moving through either your chart or someone else's."­ "¬It's a good way to track it,"­ "¬observe it,"­ "¬know it,"­ "¬just for empirical research,"­ "¬because knowledge is half the battle."­ "¬Putting the light of day on evil is half the battle,"­ "¬so you can be prepared."­  "¬A website you can go to to calculate Lucifer's position,"­ "¬including it's south and north nodes,"­ "¬is http://ephemaral.info/eph.

"­(Q): I have Lucifer conjunct my South Node-Moon conjunction in Virgo in the 9th house, and I could really relate to what you were talking about, and certainly in a past life. I could very much relate to what you said, as there was always something trying to pull me away from my devotion and my spiritual life.

"­(A): Well, I knew a case like that too.  This was a woman who also had the Moon in Virgo in the 9th. The moon was conjunct the South Node and also in a balsamic conjunction to Saturn in Virgo. In her case, she also had Mars in Gemini in the 7th forming a T-square to the nodes, and an 8th house Pluto with Venus. She was in the first stage of the spiritual state of evolution. When she was a little girl, she had sex with her brother and father (Mars in Gemini in the 7th - brother; Saturn/Moon on the South Node), and what actually happened was that she actually enjoyed the experience. At the same time, she was being brought up in religious Christian schools (9th house). The issue there is that, on the one hand she enjoyed this experience, and yet because of the religious conditioning, she couldn't deal it. Because she liked it, this created guilt (Saturn-Moon). She tried to repress (Saturn) this, and it's the repression of it because of the judgment of it, based on the religion, that caused multiple personalities. That's what happened in that chart.  That's why the whole resolution in that chart was to reorient her belief systems so she could interpret it differently.  What she wasn't aware of, with that Pluto/Venus in the 8th in mind, was that there were whole cultures that history doesn't tell us about because of the Christian-Judaic need to have historical revisionism to fit their cosmology. But, in reality, there's a whole period of time in ancient Egypt in which it was the custom for the parents to initiate their children sexually.  That occurred for over 1500 years--as a cultural model.  One of the applications of Egypt astrologically is Scorpio.  So here she was with Pluto in the 8th with Venus and the Moon-Saturn-South Node in the 9th: this is an old pattern. From the point of view of that time frame in Egypt, it was the cultural norm, so there was no issue, but she was playing out that old theme in this current time frame. Once she degenerated into the multiple personalities, that's where the evil influence could take hold of her; and, and believe me, it did take hold of her.

"­(Q): Is an exorcism used to break a contract?  And does it work?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬No,"­ "¬an exorcism is an altogether different issue."­  "¬The soul can only be possessed when it's severely weakened."­  "¬There's a progressive loss of will to live."­ "¬When that degenerates into a state of critical mass,"­ "¬like the red line on a tachometer,"­ "¬that's when certain spirits,"­ "¬or souls,"­ "¬can literally possess or take over another soul,"­ "¬and the role of the exorcist is to get that spirit or soul out of the person."­ "¬That doesn't mean that the soul that's being possessed has made a contract."­  "¬It means it becomes so weakened that they've,"­ "¬in essence,"­ "¬allowed their body to be inhabited by these kind of energies for their own purposes.

"­(Q): Jeff, would you have to fill that void then with something?  Once you would exorcise something from something, wouldn't that void have to be filled with something else to take its place?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes."­ "¬Even in this life I've done three exorcisms,"­ "¬in certain hard-core cases,"­ "¬and it's an amazing thing."­  "¬The worst one I had in this life was so amazing to experience because I did have that life as a Latin priest in which that was my job,"­ "¬and the case I was working on in this life was so intense that I went back to that life."­ "¬I started speaking spontaneous Latin and was doing the old exorcism ritual that's right in the Bible"­; "¬there's an actual book of exorcism in Christianity that has very certain procedures and a sequence."­ "¬I was spontaneously doing this all over again just to get this thing out of this person."­ "¬It was a really dramatic scenario.

"­(Q): What happened when it came out?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬In that case,"­ "¬unbeknownst to me in my stupid innocence,"­ "¬that soul had already made a contract."­ "¬Relative to that contract,"­ "¬it was also allowing itself to be controlled and manipulated like a puppet."­ "¬With my little stupid Pisces moon,"­ "¬I just want to see the best in somebody,"­ "¬so I didn't see it."­ "¬I went ahead and did this exorcism for them,"­ "¬but again,"­ "¬you can't break that contract."­ "¬So,"­ "¬in the context of doing that exorcism,"­ "¬if I described to you what actually occurred,"­ "¬it would be something like you would see in the exorcist movie--literally."­ "¬I got real close to losing my life again."­ "¬The whole scenario started all over again,"­ "¬including feeling the strangulation."­ "¬And,"­ "¬I said,"­ ""¬Well,"­ "¬that's it buster."­ "¬Not this time."­" "¬I backed off."­ ""¬You made the contract,"­ "¬not me."­"

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Does it show in the chart if somebody made the contract"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬No."­ "¬I can show you that there's a possibility of that,"­ "¬but you can only really know through astrology,"­ "¬reality,"­ "¬through direct observation and correlation."­ "¬That's the essence of astrology"­; "¬that's why it's a Natural Science."­ "¬We have"­ "¬8,000"­ "¬years of observations and correlations."­ "¬It's just the natural law of correspondence."­ "¬It's not a science based on theory or hypothesis"­; "¬it's based on direct observation and correlation."­ "¬That's the essence of astrology,"­ "¬and so to know who is who,"­ "¬who have to actually put into reality and observe the person."­ "¬You can see the potential signature there,"­ "¬but,"­ "¬as you know,"­ "¬if I give you a piece of paper with symbols on it,"­ "¬you can't tell me if it's male of female."­ "¬You have to observe.

"­(Q): Jeff, were you getting tip-offs from your inner world, or your dream world, about the evil that you were confronting or coming close to?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬That I was in denial of"­?

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬What can you share that was happening"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬I just have this weak point in my nature where I just want to see the best in somebody."­ "¬I can really see their spirit and what's possible for that spirit."­ "¬And,"­ "¬my whole thing with people--whether it's professional or intimate--is to help them access who they actually are,"­ "¬and then encourage them to empower in that way."­ "¬That's my whole focus."­ "¬But,"­ "¬because of that focus,"­ "¬it tends to blind me to people's ulterior agendas and motives.

BREAK

Elen

Rad,

Thank you.  Deeply.  Tears came to my eyes as I read your reply.  And I will read it again as I continue to work through this.  I know what you have written is true and it has helped me and will continue to help me tremendously.  Last night, I was at home feeling the darkness all around me, feeling plagued by it, as I so often have of late, and at one point I got so...... mad I guess, and I just said, very firmly, "This temple is for God alone!"  And when I said that things shifted and I felt help come to me.  I still have to really focus and work very hard at separating out the difference between me and others' judgments of me, but I know what I have to do.  I wanted to post this because I thought it might be helpful for anyone else who might be struggling, ie, the importance of making a very clear statement and commitment.........and to continue to do that.....

Peace and gratitude,
Ellen

Addition:  And thank you for understanding...

Rad

the transcripts continue ... Rad

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬I was just going to ask you to say something about denial and Virgo,"­ "¬because denial is just such a strong force in human experience."­ "¬My question is what is the manifestation of denial in Virgo,"­ "¬and where else do you see the manifestation of denial,"­ "¬and where can you see that in a chart"­? "¬What will make someone susceptible to being in denial"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬The main cause of a person being in a state of denial is an earth problem--Virgo,"­ "¬Taurus,"­ "¬Capricorn."­ "¬The common problem that causes denial is:"­ "¬if I admit whatever it is I need to admit,"­ "¬then the question becomes,"­ ""¬What does this mean about me"­?"  "¬It's that exact lynchpin of"­ ""¬what does this mean about me"­?" "¬and the fear of knowing whatever that may be that causes the denial.

"­(Q): And what links that to earth?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬The fact that we're living on earth relative to cultural value systems and moralities and what those mean,"­ "¬and if I'm in any kind of deviation from these normalcies,"­ "¬or expectations or conformity patterns,"­ "¬then what does that mean about me"­?  "¬Earth wants to create what I call a false form of righteousness that is born of denial."­ "¬That is very different than a natural righteousness."­ "¬Typically,"­ "¬when it comes through Virgo,"­ "¬at a certain part within the archetype of Virgo,"­ "¬depending on the overall nature of the soul,"­ "¬the soul wants to think of itself as more holy or better than it actually is."­ "¬It's what we call the holy shoe problem--holy shoes--through the Piscean polarity."­ "¬They think that they're standing in much more holy shoes than they actually are."­ "¬Admitting something that is in variance with how they want to see himself,"­ "¬via the holy shoes,"­ "¬causes them to deny it.

"­(Q): And would that would be the whole mutable cross, too?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes,"­ "¬exactly."­ "¬To admit something that they don't want to admit causes"­ ("¬Virgo"­) "¬massive crises."­ "¬It creates an existential angst,"­ "¬an existential dilemma,"­ "¬and that causes denial."­ "¬Are you guys connecting to these ideas about evil and being able to relate them to your life in some fashion"­?  "¬Because again,"­ "¬the main way you will know it is where you're most emotionally weak."­  "¬And where you're going to be most emotionally weak,"­ "¬you can see in the overall signature of the birth chart,"­ "¬and specifically where the symbol of Lucifer stands."­ "¬We can just take this and start running it through signs,"­ "¬for example."­ "¬If we put Lucifer in Aries or Taurus,"­ "¬or this house and aspecting this,"­ "¬we can start to see a much more detailed picture.

"­(Q): Well, let's do that.

"­(A): Okay.  This becomes even more dramatic when you start applying it to relationships. What happens when you have a combined Lucifer with somebody in your composite chart? Where can that relationship experience the influence of evil? Where can the undermining force be? Where is the couple as a unit most emotionally weak or in danger? Where does evil come through that relationship potential? Conversely, through the paradox, this is where they can actually spiritualize or grow the most in that relationship. That's the secret in this paradox. So what we can do is start to illustrate some of this stuff, if you want. Are you feeling as comfortable as you can with these ideas so far? And can you can identify them in your life in some fashion?

Example analysis with an illustrated chart."­ "¬Birth data for the following discussion:"­ "¬August"­ "¬3,"­ "¬1957"­; "¬2:13am EDT"­; "¬Baltimore,"­ "¬MD.

"­(A): We'll just start with some simple symbols here, as well as some of the planetary nodes. One thing I would advocate that you do to really have a full picture of a birth chart from an evolutionary point of view is to add the planetary nodes of all the planets. They are like the prior chapters in the book for that client.  We have the South Node of Venus at 25 Virgo conjunct Jupiter at 29 Virgo in the 12th house. These are ruled by Mercury at 6 Virgo conjunct the Venus at 10 Virgo. The South Node of the Moon is at 15 Taurus in the 8th house, which is ruled by Venus. Mercury rules Lucifer at 25 Virgo. Now, we have Venus conjunct Mercury, which rules Lucifer at 25 Virgo, which conjuncts the South Node of Venus and the current life Jupiter, all in the 12th house.  Since Venus is the ruler of that South Node this life, what do you see right away? That coming into this life, this whole past dynamic illustrated in these symbols is being replayed, recycled, recreated. Where would that specifically manifest when we're dealing with the South Node in the 8th, which is ruled by Venus? Who can see what this signature represents? What would be the influence that really dramatically occurs here with the South Node of Venus in the 12th conjunct the current life Jupiter and Lucifer?

It correlates with a soul who has felt"­  "¬progressively weakened through a succession of lifetimes."­ "¬Weakened in the context of what"­? "¬Intimate relationships."­ "¬And,"­ "¬the clue to the cause of being weakened comes through Virgo."­ "¬Virgo contains guilt,"­ "¬and there's again a need to atone for that guilt."­ "¬When you have atonement linked with guilt,"­ "¬you create the pathology of masochism"­ "¬-"­ "¬right away."­ "¬So,"­ "¬you have this progressive weakening of the soul through an accumulation of guilt."­  ""¬I've done something wrong,"­ "¬but I don't know what it is."­ "¬Therefore,"­ "¬I must atone."­"  "¬Through atonement,"­ "¬relative to guilt,"­ "¬she attracts very powerful partners"­ ("¬South Node in the"­ "¬8th"­)"¬."­

What she was trying to set up through that"­ "¬12th house stuff is:"­" "¬Somebody rescue me."­  "¬Somebody come take me by my little child hand and tell me about reality."­  "¬Help me."­" "¬This was due to the weakening of the soul within."­ "¬This then creates a susceptibility to these people who will come into her life and be all too happy to tell her who she is,"­ "¬according to them."­ "¬What you have through the Virgo symbol here are intimate partners who would use the person as a scapegoat for a projection of their own crap"­!  "¬Reinforcing the sense of guilt"­ "¬-"­ ""¬There's something wrong with you."­ "¬There's something lacking in you."­  "¬There's something not good enough about you."­" "¬As a drum beat."­ "¬How would any of us like to be in a relationship,"­ "¬let's say for six or seven years,"­ "¬and almost on a daily basis have that partner remind us what a piece of crap we are"­?

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Sounds familiar.

"­(A): Been there. Done that.

"­(Q): What this symbolism intends to generate is a re-empowering of the person. This person finally needs to stand up for herself, maybe through this succession of being beaten down, and finally say, "No more," and then go to that North Node in the 2nd house and just take her power back.

"­(A): That's exactly right, because the entire disempowerment has occurred through the hands of men in this case; it's a female chart.

"­(Q): With that Jupiter conjunct the South Node of Venus, could it be that it started with the Father?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes.

"­(Q): And as she decided to be more different, was he very controlling and possibly incestuous?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬No."­ "¬Where's the symbol for incest here"­? "¬There's no symbol for incest just in these symbols."­ "¬It can also be a sense of psychological violation,"­ "¬psychological rape,"­ "¬psychological unavailability,"­ "¬to the point that the person's left on their own,"­ "¬feeling abandoned,"­ "¬which creates displaced emotions coming out of childhood."­ "¬All children naturally expect to be loved and nurtured for who they are,"­ "¬and when that does not occur,"­ "¬it equals displaced emotions in the child,"­ "¬that cannot be resolved as a child."­ "¬And,"­ "¬those displaced emotions then operate subconsciously as an adult in the choice of a partner,"­ "¬who,"­ "¬in one way or another,"­ "¬replays what happened in the early environment."­ 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Rather than incest,"­ "¬I was thinking that with the Jupiter conjunct the South Node of Venus in the"­ "¬12th,"­ "¬that this was someone who was violated as a Vestal Virgin,"­ "¬or through some religious rite where the violation came through some sexual-religious disempowerment.

"­(A): Yes. You're quite right. A lot of folks are starting to feel that Vesta is the actual ruler of Virgo instead of Mercury, and once you start understanding the tradition of Vesta, it goes right back to what you just described. The original Vesta goes right back to Natural Law. When we were still living according to Natural Law, there was no monogamy, no paternity or nuclear families. Everything was carried out communally, and one thing that occurred in those communal realities, through Natural Law, was that the adult women of the community would typically initiate the puberty-aged boys into sexuality. It was done that way in order to create the right imprint or orientation to sexuality. Since the female is the origin of the male, there was a natural sense of responsibility in the female to gear in or orient that male principle to right sexuality. That's where the basis of the tradition comes from. Vesta is the application of the model of natural initiation.

But,"­ "¬when the patriarchy began,"­ "¬there was a suppression of this natural law,"­ "¬which then became the basis or cause of the original tradition created by men--not women--of what were called the sacred prostitutes."­ "¬This became the tradition of Vesta from the point of view of historical development."­ "¬By the time of ancient Rome and Greece,"­ "¬the Vesta archetype was the Vestal Virgin."­ "¬Vestal Virgins served in the temples and were not allowed to have intercourse with men until roughly the age of"­ "¬35"­ "¬or"­ "¬36,"­ "¬at which time they were released from that role."­ "¬If that Vestal Virgin did have sex,"­ "¬she was literally buried alive."­ "¬So,"­ "¬we can this strain coming up into our times,"­ "¬yes"­? "¬So,"­ "¬if you link it with Vesta as the ruler of these symbols,"­ "¬it goes right back to what you described.

"­(Q): Can you also link Vesta to the time in history where the Vestal Virgin or the priestesses had intercourse with warriors to assuage their blood crimes?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes."­ "¬And the presumption relative to the sacred prostitute,"­ "¬the presumption,"­ "¬was that because she was"­ ""¬so highly evolved--sacred prostitute,"­" "¬that she somehow had the capacity to absolve,"­ "¬through absorbing,"­ "¬the sins of those that she was sleeping with."­ "¬There is that connection.

Very few people realize that any of us as natural humans carry our entire evolutionary/karmic background in our sexual fluids,"­ "¬and once we unite with anybody sexually,"­ "¬we're exchanging that background."­ "¬We're bringing them literally into us."­ "¬There is a way to prove this through Natural Law"­; "¬it doesn't require any belief of any kind."­ "¬We've all had sexual partners,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬and is it not true that for those who you've been intimate with,"­ "¬that these people are much more deeply rooted in you than those whom you have not"­? "¬Yes or No"­? "¬That's Natural Law."­ "¬That should tell you right away about this issue of osmosing one another's entire evolutionary/karmic history through the combining of sexual fluids."­ "¬You've altered your own life path in some fashion through whomever you've become intimately involved with."­ "¬Is it not true"­? "¬This is Natural Law.

So,"­ "¬in a case like this,"­ "¬where we have a progressive weakening of the soul,"­ "¬and also an accumulation of guilt around sexual issues,"­ "¬which now creates a susceptibility to the influence of Lucifer--evil--you can progressively see that she will bring to herself men who have not worked out their own psychological dilemmas."­ "¬You can see the classic signature of Florence Nightingale here."­ "¬The ultimate masochist in relationship."­  "¬She might as well go ahead and put on a white uniform with a red cross and a name tag and walk around the household with an IV unit."­ "¬That's my partner"­?  "¬It's due to the implied guilt."­ 

Here comes the secret to understanding this kind of thing."­ "¬When you have this deep"­ "¬12th house emphasis,"­ "¬in this kind of soul,"­ "¬there's always going to be a natural perception of that which is pure and that which is innocent in a soul."­ "¬There is a perception of the unresolved little child in the partners that the Florence Nightingale wants to encourage and to nurture,"­ "¬without exercising Virgo discrimination to determine the total reality of the individual."­ "¬The masochist wants to focus on that little spark of hope and try to make the person all of that,"­ "¬but if they're not prepared to be that,"­ "¬then you create the reverse intent."­

The partner then becomes the object of that person's projections,"­ "¬because they're being exposed"­ ("¬8th house"­)"¬."­  "¬They have to own their own psychology,"­ "¬and a typically"­ "¬8th house reaction is defense."­ "¬So what you have here is a person attracting men that are emotionally split in themselves."­  "¬They can be the chronological age of say"­ "¬36,"­ "¬but emotionally they'd be functioning at around"­ "¬9"­ "¬or"­ "¬10."­ "¬And when that is really exposed,"­ "¬it creates a defense posture,"­ "¬in which they now want to attack:"­ ""¬You're the problem."­ "¬I'm fine."­ "¬You're the problem."­"  "¬And"­  "¬they work out all their emotional displacement in a lightening rod effect."­ "¬So,"­ "¬the problem is that the individual's not exercising discrimination in terms of the person's whole reality,"­ "¬not just the part that they want to see and identify."­ "¬That's where the ultimate crisis of disillusionment"­ ("¬12th house"­) "¬would exist."­

Again,"­ "¬the problem in this kind of symbolism is that if you're an individual who's been receiving these kinds of projections life after life,"­ "¬you're going to tend to internalize it and believe it."­ "¬It comes down again to Natural Law:"­ "¬if you hear something long enough,"­ "¬even if it's not true,"­ "¬you're going to tend to internalize it and believe it."­ "¬So,"­ "¬she's ended up believing a lot of things about herself that are simply based on other people's projections"­ ("¬Jupiter conjunct Lucifer"­)"¬."­ "¬Because she's heard it too long,"­ "¬too many centuries,"­ "¬she's internalized it."­ ""¬I'm guilty and I don't know why."­" "¬And,"­ "¬that's the causative factor of creating the masochistic self-punishment."­ "¬That's why there has to be this exercise of discrimination of the person's actual and total reality.

"­(Q): So, that means that when she's listening to other people, no matter what they're saying and how good it is, she has to look at how they're living their life and what backs that up, not just listen to the words or pay attention to what she sees as their potential.

"­(A): Yes. A classic example in this kind of pattern is that she'd attract people or partners who claimed to talk with God, for example (Lucifer in the 12th). "I just had a chat with God and God informed me of the following about you." Of course what was being reported was something that benefited them. And it happens over and over and over.

The real clue to her low self-esteem is shown through the South Node of Venus."­ "¬Prior to the current life,"­ "¬she's already taken in the beliefs of other people about who she is,"­ "¬which then affects her inner relationship to herself."­ "¬When you put it in the context of the current life Venus,"­ "¬which is the ruler of this South Node,"­ "¬right away you can see a pattern in which she is re-attracting characters or individuals in this life whom she's been hooked up with in other times in which this was the very theme."­ "¬The intent in so doing is to do the Virgo lesson:"­ "¬exercising discrimination,"­ "¬realizing where the person actually is,"­ "¬versus the"­ "¬12th house of where she wants them to be.

"­(A): There are a couple of other interesting asteroids that can help you understand more about this evil business.  One of them is the asteroid Pandora--the famous Pandora's Box. Pandora had the knowledge of how evil works; that's its ultimate meaning, archetypically. Pandora has the knowledge of how evil actually operates. There's another related asteroid called Kassandra. Kassandra had the knowledge and would try to speak it, but nobody would listen. This is actually really a particularly interesting asteroid to investigate in women's charts. Where your natal Kassandra is located indicates something that you know that nobody will listen to.  It's a really interesting exercise in self-knowledge.

I think what we'll do now is just run Lucifer through all the signs."­ "¬Would you like to do that"­?

We can start with where it is right now,"­ "¬in Leo."­  "¬And,"­ "¬remember,"­ "¬we also have a collective application,"­ "¬as well as an individual application."­ "¬What happens when Lucifer transits Leo"­?  "¬What is the potential pitfall that any of us could get involved with that would implicate the possible influence of evil"­?  "¬It's what's called the me-me-me syndrome."­ "¬If your focus was Lucifer in Leo,"­ "¬it's through concentrating on just what I need,"­ "¬what I want,"­ "¬what's going to benefit me--the self-glorification problem--that the influence of Lucifer,"­ "¬evil,"­ "¬can occur."­  "¬There's a sense in certain cases of what we call the Zarathustra complex as developed by Nieztsche--the sense of being super-human."­ "¬That's the basis of Zarathustra."­ "¬What Nieztsche wanted to create was a society run by what he called super-humans,"­ "¬or Zarathustra,"­ "¬who were all served by the collective mass."­  "¬That became the model for Hitler,"­ "¬for example."­

When Lucifer is in Leo,"­ "¬you can have this delusion of self-grandeur,"­ "¬to think that you're larger or more important than you are,"­ "¬and that everything is meant to serve your purpose."­  "¬We can certainly see this illustrated in our current election via Bush."­  "¬In his particular distorted reality,"­ "¬of course he's president."­  "¬How can there be any question"­?  "¬I don't know how many of you are aware of what's going on with Bush,"­ "¬but for people who know him personally,"­ "¬the reports are now that he's incredibly pissed."­ "¬The objective fact is that this guy is trying to appoint himself President."­  "¬To have his brother appoint him President."­ "¬That sounds a little distorted,"­ "¬doesn't it"­; "¬to be that desperate for power"­?  "¬What if the vote comes out in Gore's favor and this is authorized by the court system"­?  "¬Then you have these Republicans saying,"­ ""¬We're not going to pay attention to this"­; "¬we're just going to make our own decisions and appoint him,"­" "¬which means to anoint him."­  "¬Now,"­ "¬does that sound like your American system"­? "¬Yes or No"­?  "¬And if it doesn't sound like your American system,"­ "¬what is this"­? 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Then the masks are coming off and he's being exposed.

"­(A): That's the point. With Pluto in Sagittarius, anyone who is trying to bullshit, lie or deceive, will have their mask removed.

Sunyata

This person who I have always suspected has made a contract with evil is my stepson who is now 17 and on probation. There was so many episodes of him going into these altered states as a kid, they would last for 30 minutes to an hour and you could feel the darkness in the house. When it was over the darkness dissipated and he would not acknowledge what had just happened before our eyes, he would deny it or remain silent. He did everything he could to keep me and his mother apart. When we split I took his brother who is my son with his mom and his mom took him. The story about him is worthy of a major motion picture and begins with the biological father of the child lying to the mother (my wife) that he couldn't get her pregnant because something was wrong with his sperm to the mother wanting to give him up for adoption because she wasn't prepared to raise him alone (the father left after he knocked her up), to the grandmother (her mother) refusing to let her give him up for adoption (saying that she, herself would adopt him).... all these dynamics forcing her to have him... then the first time she looked into his eyes as a baby the mother was literally frightened, the baby refused to breast feed........ and those dynamics, with a heavy heavy influence by the grandmother and the grandfather (who has all the money to give to her IF she does this and that) have permeated the entire 17 years.

He has a stelluim in the 12th of Sun, VenusRX, N, Node, Jupiter and Pluto all in Scorpio. The Lucifer is Rx in Gemini at 13 degrees exactly inconjunct the RxVenus at 13 Scorpio. I just added Pandora and Kassandra to his chart and wow...... Kassandra is at 13 Pisces squaring the Lucifer and Trine the Venus......Pandora becomes part of the 12th house stellium as it falls conjunct his Pluto and Jupiter in Scorpio.

I am currently trying to help his mother detach from him. He is the only person I have ever known that has made the hair on my arms stand up just by looking at me. After we split up he stayed with me and his one night. That night I had a vivid dream of the devil. He has lived unsuccessfully with me and his mother and his brother, his mother alone, his grandparents, and his paternal grandfather.

Who can I talk to about this chart that might be able to help?

Rad

Hi Sunyata,

"Who can I talk to about this chart that might be able to help?"

We will be done posting the remaining parts of the transcripts in a few days. So we can look into he chart at that time.

God Bless, Rad

Sunyata

OK, thanks. I think it will be very relevant and hopefully informative.

Elen

Hi Rad,

I am trying to understand the psychology of the Soul who has made a contract with evil yet regrets it.  JWG says that this type of Soul is attracted to the purity of Souls who are committed to God.  These relationships inevitably blow up. 

These are my questions:

1) These Souls nevertheless know within themselves that they have made a contract?

2)  These Souls, while saying the right things, nevertheless have a desire to do harm? 

3)  This desire to do harm is what causes the relationships to blow up?

4) These Souls are NOT making any real effort to know God? 

5) These Souls will not have the experience of the presence of God in their lives?

6)  These Souls will not feel the presence of enlightened beings in their lives?

7) With regard to the desire to do harm, this cannot NOT happen?

Thanks, Rad.  I appreciate your time and responses.

Peace,
Ellen

Maj

How might one interpret the asteroids Kassandra, Pandora and Lucifer all conjunct and squaring the nodal axis? Would this be an obvious sign that this soul has dealt with evil in such a degree as to loose their life over it? (asteroids in house 2) This soul is not evil.. quite peaceful in fact. I'm just trying to get a general idea how to tackle this configuration. Thanks for any clues on how to approch this one. BTW a female chart.