Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aspects, Phases, and Key Planetary Pairs  (Read 9472 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #60 on: Mar 25, 2013, 07:38 AM »

Hi Henrik,

If I am understanding what you wrote, and I had some difficulty in following what you wrote, the bottom line answer is simple: all the various dynamics with the Soul are in the process of evolutionary development in the ways that are symbolized by the various phases, and the aspects that take place within those phases. One dynamic with the Soul can be in a 'trine' aspect to another dynamic while as the same time yet another dynamic may not be. If I understand you example one dynamic has already trined another dynamic while as the same time another dynamic is just moving into a trine with that same dynamic. This sort of thing occurs in all charts, and the reasons for that are what I just stated.

To understand this in each chart is to understand the total context of each Soul: the whole chart. To just take out a few of the dynamics in order to understand how they manifest is not correct.

Feel free to ask again about this if you need too.

God Bless, Rad
Henrik

« Reply #61 on: Mar 25, 2013, 02:01 PM »

Hi Rad.

Thank you for your answer. Perhaps I'm sensing something that is simply not there. i will try to restate the question and only use one specific configuration (not my own):

Let's say a person has Pluto in a crescent phase square to Mars while the Sn is in a first quarter phase square to Mars. could this be a case where the development of the ego (the more conscious orientation to reality) coming into this life is breaking ground whereas the the unconscious resistance is still struggling to pass the evolutionary gate represented by the exact square? So one possible intention from the perspective of why the Soul has choosen this configuration is to penetrate to the unconscious by way of the conscious?

God/ess bless,
Henrik
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #62 on: Mar 26, 2013, 08:36 AM »

Hi Rad.

Thank you for your answer. Perhaps I'm sensing something that is simply not there. i will try to restate the question and only use one specific configuration (not my own):

Let's say a person has Pluto in a crescent phase square to Mars while the Sn is in a first quarter phase square to Mars. could this be a case where the development of the ego (the more conscious orientation to reality) coming into this life is breaking ground whereas the the unconscious resistance is still struggling to pass the evolutionary gate represented by the exact square? So one possible intention from the perspective of why the Soul has choosen this configuration is to penetrate to the unconscious by way of the conscious?

God/ess bless,
Henrik

Hi Henrik,

This is one possibility, yes, but I would change it to this: the Soul is desiring to evolve beyond the fears that are holding it back from doing so yet those fears remain within the Soul that are then reflected in the egocentric structure that the Soul has created prior to this life, and in this life as well: thus skipped steps. The fact that the Mars/ Pluto are now in a Crescent Phase symbolizes that the Soul is evolutionarily ready to confront the nature of those fears, and then to evolve beyond them. So the issue then becomes for the Soul to examine within the nature of those fears and why, and/ or have a skilled EA counselor to help such a client in this, and then to design 'safe' strategies to move, evolve, beyond them.

God Bless, Rad
Henrik

« Reply #63 on: Mar 26, 2013, 01:28 PM »

Hi Rad.

Thank you so much.  

What if instead a person had the same configuration, but now the Pluto/Mars was in Crescent  First Quarter phase Sesquiquadrate aspect and the Sn/Mars was in a Gibbous phase Sesquiquadrate aspect?
What I'm trying to get at is: Is there some type of dynamic that in general can be said when Pluto/Mars is on one side of an aspect and the Sn/Mars is on the other?

Sorry If what I'm asking doesn't make sense, maybee I should meditate on this first...

Once again, thanks for your patience.

God/ess bless,
Henrik

« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2013, 08:22 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #64 on: Mar 27, 2013, 08:22 AM »

Hi Rad.

Thank you so much.  

What if instead a person had the same configuration, but now the Pluto/Mars was in Crescent  First Quarter phase Sesquiquadrate aspect and the Sn/Mars was in a Gibbous phase Sesquiquadrate aspect?
What I'm trying to get at is: Is there some type of dynamic that in general can be said when Pluto/Mars is on one side of an aspect and the Sn/Mars is on the other?

Sorry If what I'm asking doesn't make sense, maybee I should meditate on this first...

Once again, thanks for your patience.

God/ess bless,
Henrik

Hi Henrik,

Generally this would correlate to a 'crisis in action' wherein the nature of such crisis are the nature of the fears that are holding the Soul back from actualizing what it desires to do that, in turn, correlates to a self analysis as to why this is, the nature of the blocks/ fears themselves. This critical self analysis then creates a form of self punishment involving 'why can't i do this or that, why do I stop myself' and so on.

God Bless, Rad
Henrik

« Reply #65 on: Mar 29, 2013, 01:03 PM »

Thank you Rad.

God/ess bless,
Henrik
shona graham

« Reply #66 on: Apr 11, 2013, 08:34 PM »

Hi Rad,
I am too attentively following this thread. Thanks so much for your generosity and dedication
God Bless
Mirta

Sorry this is first time I have done this, and attached to wrong bit! question about new phase I have a T square mercury in Gemini 12th house, mars in Sag 6th house moon in pisces 9th, also venus and saturn in 11th setile moon house how does these new energies correlate to my south node in Virgo 4th house conjunct pluto, jupiter, and uranus.  I know you probably shouldn't ask questions about your own chart but all my planets fall in the signs or house and often of the planets conjuncting my south node. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video