School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Aspects, Phases, and Key Planetary Pairs

Started by Rad, Mar 17, 2012, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Henrik,

If I am understanding what you wrote, and I had some difficulty in following what you wrote, the bottom line answer is simple: all the various dynamics with the Soul are in the process of evolutionary development in the ways that are symbolized by the various phases, and the aspects that take place within those phases. One dynamic with the Soul can be in a 'trine' aspect to another dynamic while as the same time yet another dynamic may not be. If I understand you example one dynamic has already trined another dynamic while as the same time another dynamic is just moving into a trine with that same dynamic. This sort of thing occurs in all charts, and the reasons for that are what I just stated.

To understand this in each chart is to understand the total context of each Soul: the whole chart. To just take out a few of the dynamics in order to understand how they manifest is not correct.

Feel free to ask again about this if you need too.

God Bless, Rad

Henrik

Hi Rad.

Thank you for your answer. Perhaps I'm sensing something that is simply not there. i will try to restate the question and only use one specific configuration (not my own):

Let's say a person has Pluto in a crescent phase square to Mars while the Sn is in a first quarter phase square to Mars. could this be a case where the development of the ego (the more conscious orientation to reality) coming into this life is breaking ground whereas the the unconscious resistance is still struggling to pass the evolutionary gate represented by the exact square? So one possible intention from the perspective of why the Soul has choosen this configuration is to penetrate to the unconscious by way of the conscious?

God/ess bless,
Henrik

Rad

Quote from: Henrik on Mar 25, 2013, 04:01 PM
Hi Rad.

Thank you for your answer. Perhaps I'm sensing something that is simply not there. i will try to restate the question and only use one specific configuration (not my own):

Let's say a person has Pluto in a crescent phase square to Mars while the Sn is in a first quarter phase square to Mars. could this be a case where the development of the ego (the more conscious orientation to reality) coming into this life is breaking ground whereas the the unconscious resistance is still struggling to pass the evolutionary gate represented by the exact square? So one possible intention from the perspective of why the Soul has choosen this configuration is to penetrate to the unconscious by way of the conscious?

God/ess bless,
Henrik

Hi Henrik,

This is one possibility, yes, but I would change it to this: the Soul is desiring to evolve beyond the fears that are holding it back from doing so yet those fears remain within the Soul that are then reflected in the egocentric structure that the Soul has created prior to this life, and in this life as well: thus skipped steps. The fact that the Mars/ Pluto are now in a Crescent Phase symbolizes that the Soul is evolutionarily ready to confront the nature of those fears, and then to evolve beyond them. So the issue then becomes for the Soul to examine within the nature of those fears and why, and/ or have a skilled EA counselor to help such a client in this, and then to design 'safe' strategies to move, evolve, beyond them.

God Bless, Rad

Henrik

Hi Rad.

Thank you so much.  

What if instead a person had the same configuration, but now the Pluto/Mars was in Crescent  First Quarter phase Sesquiquadrate aspect and the Sn/Mars was in a Gibbous phase Sesquiquadrate aspect?
What I'm trying to get at is: Is there some type of dynamic that in general can be said when Pluto/Mars is on one side of an aspect and the Sn/Mars is on the other?

Sorry If what I'm asking doesn't make sense, maybee I should meditate on this first...

Once again, thanks for your patience.

God/ess bless,
Henrik

Rad

Quote from: Henrik on Mar 26, 2013, 03:28 PM
Hi Rad.

Thank you so much.  

What if instead a person had the same configuration, but now the Pluto/Mars was in Crescent  First Quarter phase Sesquiquadrate aspect and the Sn/Mars was in a Gibbous phase Sesquiquadrate aspect?
What I'm trying to get at is: Is there some type of dynamic that in general can be said when Pluto/Mars is on one side of an aspect and the Sn/Mars is on the other?

Sorry If what I'm asking doesn't make sense, maybee I should meditate on this first...

Once again, thanks for your patience.

God/ess bless,
Henrik

Hi Henrik,

Generally this would correlate to a 'crisis in action' wherein the nature of such crisis are the nature of the fears that are holding the Soul back from actualizing what it desires to do that, in turn, correlates to a self analysis as to why this is, the nature of the blocks/ fears themselves. This critical self analysis then creates a form of self punishment involving 'why can't i do this or that, why do I stop myself' and so on.

God Bless, Rad

Henrik

shona graham

Quote from: mirta on Mar 18, 2012, 08:49 AM
Hi Rad,
I am too attentively following this thread. Thanks so much for your generosity and dedication
God Bless
Mirta

Sorry this is first time I have done this, and attached to wrong bit! question about new phase I have a T square mercury in Gemini 12th house, mars in Sag 6th house moon in pisces 9th, also venus and saturn in 11th setile moon house how does these new energies correlate to my south node in Virgo 4th house conjunct pluto, jupiter, and uranus.  I know you probably shouldn't ask questions about your own chart but all my planets fall in the signs or house and often of the planets conjuncting my south node. 

Julia8

Hey there, I would just like a little clarification about the JWG teachings shared in this thread, more specifically about the part in which Jeff mention about the Sesquiquadrate 225º, between the Full Phase and the Disseminating Phase.

I'm not really sure if I understood it completely.

QuoteSesquisquare 225 degrees. This one is now taking place between the full phase and the disseminating phase.

(...) The problem is that the sesquisquare is the last initiation, the last social ritual, social rite toward that goal. You have realized the you are meant to be a stockbroker and you have a powerful vision of wanting to be a stockbroker. In this aspect, you have a powerful vision of how to do it in a unique way, in a way that will actually change the social system that you are about to participate in, now being the world of a stockbroker. At the full phase sesquisquare, until you learn the ways and the means of the stock brokering world, all their little happy rituals, all the things that they do, the consensus of the stockbroker world. Until you learn that, you will be rejected in the sesquisquare full phase. You will be perceived as willful and as threatening to the established status quo. The security is now found through consensus and disseminating phase. The challenge is to acknowledge how that system is working, how the consensus is working, not in the way of becoming it, but in a way of making it work for you. That is the enlightened approach. The problem in most cases is the becoming - that is the easier path. It creates and leads to less social and individual stress, does it not? That's the voice that says, "If you can't beat them, join them." The challenge is to join them without them knowing that you haven't really joined. After all, if things are left in the consensus state forever, it is just going to crystallize and die off. We have to have new blood. That is what this aspect is for, new input, new visions. The key word for disseminating phase is just that - to disseminate, to share, to give.

Now we move into a disseminating trine. (...)

Since in the Full Phase, a Yang Phase, the individual would have his ideas rejected until be able to learn the consensus way of act, would it mean that, being the Disseminating Phase a Yin phase, the usual tension of the sesquiquad would be felt only in an internalized way, as if, instead of feeling the conflict through an external rejection, as occurred in the Full phase, the conflict would occur within the individual, trying to find a way to keep his new ideas only to himself while transmitting to the external an idea of being another consensus person... ?
"Don't waste your time chasing butterflies. Mend your garden, and the butterflies will come." - Mario Quintana

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rad

Hi Julia,

At this juncture the Soul would be working within the system in order to bring new blood to that system: new ways. So working within the system then means that the Soul is learning how to have it's own unique or new ideas accepted by that system. The inner awareness that reflects these new/ unique ways is presented to the system, co-workers for example which can include the higher ups, in such a way that they can be accepted by that system. In this way the Soul is not perceived as a threat to that system, but a resource that allows the system to be changed.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad,

i was searching for some clarification for cases when a planet would fall into an orb range of two phasal aspects, in this case the first quarter square and biseptile and found the same exact example earlier in this thread:

"(Q): A 4th house Moon at 9 Capricorn 16 is 100 degrees 15 minutes from a 12th house Sun at 29 Virgo 01 and falls within the 2.5 degree orb for the biseptile, yet is only 15 minutes away from the orb of the first quarter square. Will this person experience the influence of both aspects? Will the bi-septile help process the lessons learned from the square?

(A): Yes. One leads to the other."

Could you please help clarify? Is it that the planet will be experienced as final stage of first quarter square, even though 15 minutes away from exact orb, and at the same time feeling new biseptile phase, meaning fated events propelling the evolution, facilitating moving away from the square into some sort of positive application of the learnings from the natural square crisis?
If that planet, 2 degrees before actual biseptile, is also conjunct another planet also in biseptile, but 2 degrees after the exact aspect, what meaning could we apply to this two types of biseptile being in conjunction (4 degrees apart)? Would the later lead the former in some form?

Thank you in advance,
Helena

Rad

Hi Helena,

The 1st Quarter phase correlates to an entire evolutionary archetype through which there is a progressive evolution. The progressive evolution correlates to the aspects such as the bi-septile within it: like evolutionary gates. The orb of the bi-septile, or orbs in general relative to any aspect, correlates to the evolution of the aspect itself. So the beginning of the bi-septile aspect, or any aspect, is new. At the ending of the aspect means an evolution has already occurred within the archetype of the aspect itself. Thus, how the Soul is orientated to the aspect is different because of that.

God Bless, Rad