School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Judgment / Scapegoating / Persecution / Projection

Started by Linda, Mar 22, 2012, 01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Hi Rad and everyone,

In addition to judgment being a part of the Pisces archetype, I have a question about judgment being a part of the Capricorn archetype (and I hope it's okay to ask such a question here).

With Saturn close to the final leg of its retrograde cycle in its culmination in the sign of Libra, the actuality of projection upon others is an ongoing very real concern.  Since many Capricorn karmic issues are now "up" for many (including whole nations) and as this Pluto/Capricorn transit continues to work within the framework of all transits combined, how can we advise clients if they are being persecuted, judged or scapegoated by others?  

Since some very ambitious people in the consensus world would be striving to climb the mountain of power and success, some of them could be abusing their power as they refuse to acknowledge the shadow within, and instead project it onto others (such as in the political arena) in order to progress themselves along (dishonestly).

How can I generally advise others across the board in the different evolutionary conditions who are being scapegoated in this manner?  In other words, how can they protect themselves, or deal with such hypocrisy?  How would you approach this in terms of speaking to a client?  

Anything that you (or others) would teach or share in regard to scapegoating or projection would be gratefully appreciated.

With many thanks for this work,
Linda

[ PS:  I'm really enjoying the DVD of speakers at the last EA Conference!  The picture and sound quality are very good, and all speakers did a superb job! ... it is great seeing you all in action! ]

Rad

Quote from: Linda on Mar 22, 2012, 01:59 AM
Hi Rad and everyone,

In addition to judgment being a part of the Pisces archetype, I have a question about judgment being a part of the Capricorn archetype (and I hope it's okay to ask such a question here).

With Saturn close to the final leg of its retrograde cycle in its culmination in the sign of Libra, the actuality of projection upon others is an ongoing very real concern.  Since many Capricorn karmic issues are now "up" for many (including whole nations) and as this Pluto/Capricorn transit continues to work within the framework of all transits combined, how can we advise clients if they are being persecuted, judged or scapegoated by others?  

Since some very ambitious people in the consensus world would be striving to climb the mountain of power and success, some of them could be abusing their power as they refuse to acknowledge the shadow within, and instead project it onto others (such as in the political arena) in order to progress themselves along (dishonestly).

How can I generally advise others across the board in the different evolutionary conditions who are being scapegoated in this manner?  In other words, how can they protect themselves, or deal with such hypocrisy?  How would you approach this in terms of speaking to a client?  

Anything that you (or others) would teach or share in regard to scapegoating or projection would be gratefully appreciated.

With many thanks for this work,
Linda

[ PS:  I'm really enjoying the DVD of speakers at the last EA Conference!  The picture and sound quality are very good, and all speakers did a superb job! ... it is great seeing you all in action! ]

Hi Linda,

First, judgement as an archetypes correlates with Capricorn, Saturn, and the 10th House, not Pisces or any other sign, house, or planet. The archetype of judgment is natural to consciousness for that is one of the ways that Souls learn about the nature of life. The archetype of judgement of course manifests through all the houses, signs, and planets relative the the archetypes of each, yet judgment as such is the 10th House, Capricorn, and Saturn,

JWG often taught about this and one of the main things he taught was that first judgement is natural to consciousness but the real issue IS THE CONTENT TO BE USED TO FORM OR MAKE JUDGEMENTS. Is that content rooted in all the Natural Laws that were set in motion by the Creator, or is the content rooted in man made laws, rules, regulations, taboos, norms, etc.

Projection, as an archetypes within consciousness, correlates to Aquarius, the 11th House, and Uranus. When linked with Capricorn, the 10th House, or Saturn this then can correlate to our projected judgements upon others, and our own inner projected judgements upon our self.

your question:

"How can I generally advise others across the board in the different evolutionary conditions who are being scapegoated in this manner?  In other words, how can they protect themselves, or deal with such hypocrisy?  How would you approach this in terms of speaking to a client? "

I would approach it by explaining to them why people do these things in the first place. One of the core reasons that people do this in the first place is to avoid or deny taking any responsibility in their own actions. In so doing such people then need to create scapegoats in order to blame others for that which they are responsible for. These people always need to feel 'victimized' by something, or someone, in order to psychologically function.

So, in essence, my advise is for those are the recipients of this is to stand back and see it for what it is, to not take on or 'believe' in any way that that which is being projected upon them is true. That it is essential to stand back and OBJECTIFY the very nature of the situation and persons involved: to detach from it even as it can of course really hurt.

Beyond that general advise of course it is necessary to know the specifics of each situation in which this sort of thing happens. Those specific then, of themselves, will dictate the natural and right way to proceed.

God Bless, Rad 

Linda