Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PLANETS SQUARE THE NODAL AXIS AND SKIPPED STEPS  (Read 4374 times)
Jeanette

« Reply #15 on: Apr 11, 2012, 04:57 PM »

thank you
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Apr 14, 2012, 07:24 PM »

Hi Rad,

I'm just loaded tonight with the many questions I have had since reading through the newly transcribed threads. I apologize ahead of time for any confusion that I have.  I am sincerely attempting to integrate and cognitively take in more than I have before.  

The above got me thinking, about a Yod aspect that is centrally located within a mutable grand cross.  The skipped steps planets are at the mid-point of the yod in the 10th house.  Mainly I am wondering about the skipped step planet that applies to the SN and its relationship to Mars, within a chart that has numerous  masochistic signatures.  

What is the significance of a skipped step planet, retrograde Saturn/Chiron Pisces in the 10th that is also at the apex of a Yod aspect, with retrograde Mercury the NN dispositor and Mars in sextile, in the 3rd and 5th? (Mars squares the Moon and trines the SN Dispositor, Pluto is in the 4th and squares the NN).  Saturn is also the PPP and applles to the SN.  (Mercury is also sextile SN dispositor Jupiter and both form an additional Yod with the Moon.)

Does this aspect suggest that the previous life actions of the soul was completely disconnected with the skipped step planet that applies to the SN? Saturn and Mars are in a gibbous phase.  (I'm still learning/understanding Mars relationship to Pluto and thus its influence in the chart-even though I've read about it before, I seem to be on a role since this last Mercury retrograde in terms of comprehending and deeply integrating planetary meanings).

From what I read about Yods posted below, it seems that the soul described above would feel a special destiny (Mercury in Leo/5th house Mars, both in the yod), and that destiny could be activated through humbling actions?  If the chart is overly masochistically oriented already, and the soul has a "weak ego" or it attempting to get an ego in the current life...does this emphasize the need to know God before actualizing the Yod?

Also with two nodal dispositors sextile in Yod aspect with the Moon, could this be relative to a soul learning how to use the ego for higher purposes in the current life?

Thanks so much for your guidance and patience,
Wendy

continuing................

YOD

This is another very problematic pattern, the double inconjunct linked with the sextile. This was originally called a "Finger of God". This implies a feeling of destiny; a trusting of the intuition so that when you come to the “y” in the road you would know which way to go. The deeper issue is that commonly people with this pattern experience tremendous frustration. The yod promotes a knowing, a vision, an awareness from on high that is not necessarily consciously defined. It is like a telephone line inconjunct to God and receiving message that somehow seen utterly unrelated to your current circumstances or reality which then sets in motion this tremendous level of analysis in which you are now focusing on all the imperfections and lacks of your reality contrasted now with this vision from on high. So life always seems somehow less than right. It either leads to perpetual or transitory bitchiness, complaints, something's always wrong, or making crises where none need to exist. It can lead into negative self-concepts because, in their own evaluation, they cannot actualize the vision from on high. The inconiuncts focus on the issue of humility, personal and social limitations. The person is now analyzing themselves mercilessly and now comparing themselves, full phase/gibbous phase, to the authority on high. Of course they are going to seem less than adequate. So they never feel quite ready to implement or actualize the vision from on high. It is always held in the head.

Audience: Since the yod contains stress, what is the relief?

Jeffrey: It creates a really highly tuned electrical system because it is so tight. The midpoint in the sextile/opposition point of the focus of the yod is called the boomerang point.

Audience: What does that do? Does it bring in more information from on high or does it....... ?

Jeffrey: The boomerang point, of itself, is never activated unless there is a planet at that midpoint, thus creating an opposition. If there is, then there is a natural coming and going, coming and going.

Audience: What if that is a person? Venus? As sort of the symbol of whom you choose to be with?

Jeffrey: Well, you can draw a partner who keeps throwing your shit back at you. Or they mirror your shit. At the same time, they can mirror your potential, and yet you are experiencing the frustration of not being able to achieve it.

Audience: It seems that the planet on the ends of those two inconjuncts is doubly stressed.

Jeffrey: Yes, but where that planet is manifesting by House and Sign is exactly the area where this vision on high is meant to be expressed. That is the point. Through that function or area. So, the solution of the yod is to realize that the path to perfection simply occurs through action, one step at a time. Clearly, this kind of pattern is emphasizing the evolutionary necessity for humility from an egocentric point of view.

Audience: So you are listening to God instead of yourself.

Jeffrey: Yes. What you are actually trying to do, from another point of view, is to shift the very center of gravity in your consciousness and that means in this kind of culture from the left brain to the right brain, from deductive logic to inductive logic, from empirical to intuitive.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2012, 04:12 AM by Wendy » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Apr 15, 2012, 08:09 AM »

Hi Wendy,

As you know each chart reflects in individual Soul's journey. The whole chart provides for the necessary context to understand any given Soul which includes their country of birth, their evolutionary conditions, etc. There is no way to answer the question you have posed without knowing these things.

God Bless, Rad
Heidi

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 08:40 PM »

Hi Rad,

I am wondering how to interpret a conjunction of the Sun with another planet, which are both sq the nodes. As I understand, if the Sun squares the nodes skipped steps could occur in the next life, but have not occurred in past lives. If for example, that Sun was conjunct Venus, how does the Sun play out with the Venus skipped steps? Is the archetype of the Sun already a part of the skipped step, for example maybe relationships with children in past lives? Or does the Sun add another dimension to skipped steps that could occur in this life. For example, the Venus skipped step representing past life relationship issues, which could be resolved in THIS life by relationships that involve children (or other Leo correlations etc)..

Thanks and blessings,
Heidi
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 07:30 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am wondering how to interpret a conjunction of the Sun with another planet, which are both sq the nodes. As I understand, if the Sun squares the nodes skipped steps could occur in the next life, but have not occurred in past lives. If for example, that Sun was conjunct Venus, how does the Sun play out with the Venus skipped steps? Is the archetype of the Sun already a part of the skipped step, for example maybe relationships with children in past lives? Or does the Sun add another dimension to skipped steps that could occur in this life. For example, the Venus skipped step representing past life relationship issues, which could be resolved in THIS life by relationships that involve children (or other Leo correlations etc)..

Thanks and blessings,
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

With the Sun conjunct Venus, or any other planet, that is squaring the Nodes it means that as a current life purpose the Soul intends to resolve those skipped steps. Remembering that the Sun correlates to how we integrate our entire life this also means that the squaring planet to the Nodes can also be infused, conjunct, with the very nature of the skipped steps themselves in such a way that it's natural integrating function itself can go back and forth as the Soul flip flops back and forth between each Node. Thus, it is critical for the Soul to know how to resolve those skipped steps so that the natural integrating function of the Sun can be constant.

In the current life with the Sun squaring the Nodes it can correlate to creating skipped steps with one's children yes. When conjunct Venus it will mean a Soul who is reliving skipped steps with key others in prior lives that included intimate relationships. And in prior lives it can mean having children with another in which those relationships with the children produced through the union with the intimate other were also not resolved or completed in some way: skipped steps.

God Bless, Rad
Heidi

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 01:32 PM »

Thank you Rad!
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #21 on: Jun 03, 2012, 06:20 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am working with a chart of a young woman with Pluto Libra 3rd h, SN Pisces 9th h, 13 degree out of orb square to Neptune 5th H in Sag, and Venus in 2nd, conjunct NN w/Mars conjunct as well.  Mars Venus and Mars Pluto are in balsamic phase.  PPP Aries conjunct Eris and polarity point of Mars leads soul back to SN in Pisces and SN Pluto right on Pluto.

Are there exceptions to Mars polarity point, like there are for Pluto?  Meaning is the polarity point of Mars relative, since Mars is conjunct the NN?  Is would you all extend the orb for the square to Neptune?

My reasoning for the questions, is: Venus squares Neptune, and because Venus (and Mars) is balsamic to Pluto, I'm wondering if the Venus Neptune square is a carry over from previous lives or only applies to this one?  Does the idea of planting seeds for future relationships in the next llife apply to the planets in balsamic phase

It looks to me, that is she learning how to think for herself in this life.  I feel she is 1st stage individuated. She is the different one in the family, in terms of not being married, doesn't want to be married, and not following all the traditional Catholic upbringing, though she does carry forward her relationship to God and some practices such as the rosary.

Jupiter Moon trine aspect to SN in the 12th Cancer, square Pluto and sextile Venus NN Mars.  I feel she was a nurse-missionary for the Church, maybe tending-healing the sick and dying--maybe within the context of religious war?  If Neptune is a skipped step correlating to SN, maybe her work was with children...she does this now, and travels for work.  She is in Public Health.

Thank you,
Wendy

« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2012, 07:24 AM by Wendy » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #22 on: Jun 03, 2012, 07:32 AM »

Hi Wendy,

Hi Rad,

I am working with a chart of a young woman with Pluto Libra 3rd h, SN Pisces 9th h, 13 degree out of orb square to Neptune 5th H in Sag, and Venus in 2nd, conjunct NN w/Mars conjunct as well.  Mars Venus and Mars Pluto are in balsamic phase.  PPP Aries conjunct Eris and polarity point of Mars leads soul back to SN in Pisces and SN Pluto right on Pluto.

Are there exceptions to Mars polarity point, like there are for Pluto?  Meaning is the polarity point of Mars relative, since Mars is conjunct the NN?

Yes, this is right Wendy.

Is would you all extend the orb for the square to Neptune?

No.

My reasoning for the questions, is: Venus squares Neptune, and because Venus (and Mars) is balsamic to Pluto, I'm wondering if the Venus Neptune square is a carry over from previous lives or only applies to this one?

It would be a carry over.

Does the idea of planting seeds for future relationships in the next llife apply to the planets in balsamic phase

Yes.

It looks to me, that is she learning how to think for herself in this life.  I feel she is 1st stage individuated. She is the different one in the family, in terms of not being married, doesn't want to be married, and not following all the traditional Catholic upbringing, though she does carry forward her relationship to God and some practices such as the rosary.

Jupiter Moon trine aspect to SN in the 12th Cancer, square Pluto and sextile Venus NN Mars.  I feel she was a nurse-missionary for the Church, maybe tending-healing the sick and dying--maybe within the context of religious war?  

We would have to do a full EA examination of her whole birth chart Wendy in order to be able to answer this.

If Neptune is a skipped step correlating to SN, maybe her work was with children...she does this now, and travels for work.  She is in Public Health.

Thank you,
Wendy

God Bless, Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #23 on: Jun 03, 2012, 08:01 AM »

Thanks so much for the clarifications Rad.

God Bless you,
Wendy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video