School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Neptune and evolution

Started by Linda, Apr 04, 2012, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Linda,

The emotion of desperation correlates to Capricorn, the 10th House, and Saturn.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

Below I've prepared a succinct outline of my understanding of how the water trinity makes evolution possible.  Could I please run this by you?  I'm sure I'm not grasping something somewhere, especially what constitutes an "emotion."  

Evolution takes place within the water trinity made up of:

Pisces/Neptune/12th house: the unmanifest, the Supreme, God/Goddess, Brahmin, the unchangeable, unalterable, consciousness, the ocean.

Scorpio/Pluto/8th house:  the individualized Soul that is created by the Divine;  the Soul has been thru many lifetimes and carries within it all the wounds, blocks and sins that need purging, healing and transformation.

Cancer/Moon/4th house:  this is the personal egocentric structure (the ego, body/mind) created by the Soul. It is how one can "consciously" see one's Soul's desires for purification, growth and evolution. This egocentric structure shows where one has been "stuck" for a long time.

Evolution is possible only through WATER......the EMOTIONS.........therefore through all three aspects of the water trinity:

Neptune : (the Divine Ocean, God/Goddess) disillusionment, hysteria, empathy, ecstasy (once a commitment has been made to the Divine), and emotional assumptions emanating from natural purity or innocence (where the Soul assumes that people are what they appear to be, that they are not harmful or do bad things to the Self).

Scorpio : (Pluto = the Soul itself) feelings of betrayal, abandonment, loss, violations of trust; irrational emotional behaviour that is vindictive;  a need to merge, penetrate and unite with transformative symbols therefore a form of ecstasy, emotional withdrawal, emotional manipulation, using sexuality in a spiritual way.

Cancer : (the egocentric structure) emotional intensity, emotionally demanding, depression, optimism, emotional manipulation, insecurity, defensiveness, cruel/vindictive, empathy, sympathy, nurturing.

We could say that the egocentric structure (Cancer) of the Soul becomes transformed (Pluto) so as to align us with our True Source/Essence (Neptune)....God/Goddess.

I look forward to any corrections, and for my understanding to be transformed.

Thanks and blessings,

Linda

Stacie

Hi Rad,

I need some help understanding how/why desperation correlates to saturn/cap/10th house.  to me desperation seems directly linked to the dissolution process occuring via neptune/pisces/12th, i.e. desperation being a problematic reaction when there is resistence..impatience..exhaustion..giving up..etc within the process.  The emotional basis of desperation is loss of hope.  The phenomenon of hope or loss of hope is pisces. 

I do see a connection to capricorn in terms of something being restricted over time in order to enforce lessons of determination, responsibility, perserverence.  Would this be the primary linkage?

Perhaps desperation is similar to depression, where the evolutionary function itself is rooted in capricorn yet shares a direct connection to pisces?  Anything you can offer to help me straighten out this point of confusion is appreciated very much.

Stacie

Rad

Quote from: Stacie on Apr 18, 2012, 05:07 AM
Hi Rad,

I need some help understanding how/why desperation correlates to saturn/cap/10th house.  to me desperation seems directly linked to the dissolution process occuring via neptune/pisces/12th, i.e. desperation being a problematic reaction when there is resistence..impatience..exhaustion..giving up..etc within the process.  The emotional basis of desperation is loss of hope.  The phenomenon of hope or loss of hope is pisces. 

I do see a connection to capricorn in terms of something being restricted over time in order to enforce lessons of determination, responsibility, perserverence.  Would this be the primary linkage?

Perhaps desperation is similar to depression, where the evolutionary function itself is rooted in capricorn yet shares a direct connection to pisces?  Anything you can offer to help me straighten out this point of confusion is appreciated very much.

Stacie

Hi Stacie,

Desperation is a deepening of the the psychology linked with futility and defeat with no apparent way out. The loss of hope or the psychology of hopelessness then follows or is triggered relative to the psychology of desperation, and the emotion that this specific psychology generates. All things or dynamics within the totality of consciousness of course interact within and upon themselves. Thus, the psychology, and the emotions that are linked with specific psychological states, of that which correlates to Capricorn, the 10th House, and Saturn triggers or causes the psychological/ emotional dynamics or states that correlate with Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House in the example that we are discussing here. And visa-versa.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Linda,

Quote from: Linda on Apr 17, 2012, 07:01 PM
Hi Rad,

Below I've prepared a succinct outline of my understanding of how the water trinity makes evolution possible.  Could I please run this by you?  I'm sure I'm not grasping something somewhere, especially what constitutes an "emotion."  

Emotions and feelings are reactions to specific psychological conditions, dynamics, and states within consciousness itself. If the bottom line circumstances for my life, for example, correlate to having no options to change my life conditions that can of course correlate to the psychological condition or dynamic of futility, defeat, anxiety, and desperation. The Soul within all of us will then have an emotional reaction to those specific psychological states: the EMOTION of desperation, futility, and defeat. In essence the totality of psychological states, dynamics, or conditions that can exist with the Soul, within the consciousness of the Soul, all correlate with the specific emotions of those states, conditions, or dynamics.

This is why it can be hard to distinguish or discriminate the difference between a psychological dynamic and the emotions that are inherent to those dynamics. Again, emotions or feelings are the INSTINCTUAL REACTIONS to specific psychological dynamics, conditions, or states.  we can easily understand the psychology of desperation for example, and describe it through words. Yet it can then be very difficult to put into words the actual EMOTION OR FEELING OF DESPERATION because the actual emotions of desperation are beyond words. It's like the emotion of love. You can try to put all kinds of words around it, to try to describe it, yet it is something beyond any descriptive words. That which is beyond descriptive words is that which correlates to what we call emotions or feelings.

When we are in love, or are experiencing the emotion of desperation, we know what that feels like within us, yet to put into words what that actual emotion or feeling is like is very difficult because they are beyond words. And yet we know what it is beyond words: emotions and feelings.

Evolution takes place within the water trinity made up of:

Pisces/Neptune/12th house: the unmanifest, the Supreme, God/Goddess, Brahmin, the unchangeable, unalterable, consciousness, the ocean.

Scorpio/Pluto/8th house:  the individualized Soul that is created by the Divine;  the Soul has been thru many lifetimes and carries within it all the wounds, blocks and sins that need purging, healing and transformation.

Cancer/Moon/4th house:  this is the personal egocentric structure (the ego, body/mind) created by the Soul. It is how one can "consciously" see one's Soul's desires for purification, growth and evolution. This egocentric structure shows where one has been "stuck" for a long time.

The core underlying archetypes within this natural trinity simply correlate (a) to the Origin of the Soul, (b) the Soul's inherent individuality that has been caused by that Origin, (c) and the Soul's individual orientation to itself and that which has caused it to be Created in the first place.

The operative dynamics caused by the Origin of all of this is DESIRE where desire is the determinant of the natural laws of evolution whose root is to desire to identify with the Origin of the Soul itself. Relative to this root the various attributes reflected in your words above can occur yet those words are only partial manifestations of all kinds of other attributes that can manifest relative to this root.

"Evolution is possible only through WATER......the EMOTIONS.........therefore through all three aspects of the water trinity:"

Evolution is possible only through the vehicle and dynamic of DESIRES. Emotions correlate with water because they are inherently formless. Whatever structure we put water within it will then assume the shape and function of that form, yet in not limited to that form and it's function. Various psychological states, like desperation, correlate with their own 'shape' and 'form'. Thus water, emotions, that manifest through that form assume it's shape and function: the emotions that are specific to the the psychology of desperation. Emotions, like water, correlate to memories. Memories linked with emotions correlate to that which has come before. That which has come before correlates, obviously, to a past: the past of any given Soul.

The emotional memories of a Soul's past, which themselves have been caused by desires, is that which can hold the Soul to that past. This is why the Soul evolves through the emotional body, in total, relative to the emotional memories of it's past and how these memories interface with the ongoing evolutionary desires manifesting, at any moment in time, that creates their own psychological dynamics and states which, in turn, trigger the emotional dynamics that are intrinsic to those dynamics and states. Triggering these new emotional dynamics will thus create new memories when acted upon than then interface with the old memories from the past. In this way the Soul evolves through the emotional body in total.

Neptune : (the Divine Ocean, God/Goddess) disillusionment, hysteria, empathy, ecstasy (once a commitment has been made to the Divine), and emotional assumptions emanating from natural purity or innocence (where the Soul assumes that people are what they appear to be, that they are not harmful or do bad things to the Self).

Scorpio : (Pluto = the Soul itself) feelings of betrayal, abandonment, loss, violations of trust; irrational emotional behaviour that is vindictive;  a need to merge, penetrate and unite with transformative symbols therefore a form of ecstasy, emotional withdrawal, emotional manipulation, using sexuality in a spiritual way.

Cancer : (the egocentric structure) emotional intensity, emotionally demanding, depression, optimism, emotional manipulation, insecurity, defensiveness, cruel/vindictive, empathy, sympathy, nurturing.

All of the emotions that you are listing above are reactions to the specific psychological states or dynamics that correlate with those emotions. And, again, those emotional/ psychological states that you are listing are not exhaustive to the totality of all the archetypes that correlate with Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces, Neptune, Moon, Pluto, the 4th, 8th, or 12th Houses.

We could say that the egocentric structure (Cancer) of the Soul becomes transformed (Pluto) so as to align us with our True Source/Essence (Neptune)....God/Goddess.

Yes.

I look forward to any corrections, and for my understanding to be transformed.

Thanks and blessings,

Linda

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

Rad,

I just want to share here how incredible this thread is..thank you Linda for initiating this discussion!!!

Rad what you shared in your comments on this thread just hits it all out of the park for me..you cannot find anything like this anywhere..the depth ..the truth..the understanding..you were able to describe the indescribable..I finally get it in a way I never have..it's as if the way you wrote all of this pierced through my center..bypassed the brain totally..the EA teachings just continue to blow me away..THANK YOU from the bottom of my SOUL!

With gratitude and love..
Kristin

Stacie

Thank you Rad, the correlation of desperation to saturn/cap/10th house is now clear for me.  I'd also like to second Kristin's comments, in that the depth of truth available here is a rare blessing that we are being given.  I too am grateful for the access we have to this depth of wisdom..the wisdom of natural law..and for the responsiveness by which it is shared.

Namaste
Stacie

Linda

Hi Rad,

Along with Kristin and Stacie, I too am deeply grateful for what you have taught and shared here on this thread, and throughout the whole messageboard!

Your teachings here are causing, finally, "the penny to drop!"  EA makes the truth of natural/universal laws graspable and understandable.

I want to commend you for your depth of insight and your unsurpassed careful ability with words to describe and teach the indescribable: the process of evolution as created by the Divine.

Over the past year, I have been re-reading the bountiful contents of the messageboard which has resulted in a deeper understanding of EA. I recommend this to others. The bounty continues with the addition of the threads made possible by Adina.

My Soul acknowledges the grace that imbues this teaching, and also recognizes the special purpose of this whole EA community.

With gratitude and blessings,

Linda

Steve

Rad,

What you wrote about emotion and its relationship with the Soul's memories of its past is truly profound. 

Jeffrey taught about the distinction between emotion and feelings.  Could you speak about feelings from a  perspective similar to what you said about emotion, and discuss the difference between feeling and emotion from that perspective?
thank you
Steve

Rad

Hi Steve,

"Jeffrey taught about the distinction between emotion and feelings.  Could you speak about feelings from a  perspective similar to what you said about emotion, and discuss the difference between feeling and emotion from that perspective?"

Feelings very simply are the precursors to our emotions: they correlate with an instinctual reaction to an environmental stimulus of some kind. Our emotions are then a RESPONSE to those instinctual feelings, and thus much deeper: they are indeed the cause of the instinctual feelings themselves.

God Bless, Rad

Steve

Quote from: Rad on Apr 20, 2012, 09:00 AM
Feelings very simply are the precursors to our emotions: they correlate with an instinctual reaction to an environmental stimulus of some kind. Our emotions are then a RESPONSE to those instinctual feelings, and thus much deeper: they are indeed the cause of the instinctual feelings themselves.

Hi - when I read this I had the visual image of an iceberg - the upper visible part is feelings.  The much deeper and larger submerged part is emotion - would that be accurate?    That fits what you said that emotions are the cause of the instinctual feelings - the visible part of the iceberg can not exist without the submerged part, yet all you see is the visible part until you delve further into it. Experiencing the feelings itself starts a process that leads to underlying emotion - some through Saturnian reflection, pondering, on the initial instinctive reaction, the feelings, opening the door to memory connections, to emotion?
thank you

Rad

Hi Steve,

Yes, the image of the iceberg is perfect.

God Bless, Rad

Steve

This is very helpful.
thank you
Steve

Stacie

Hi All,  

I couldn't help myself from sharing this image that I captured yesterday.  When I initially uploaded this to my computer and connected with the dove's eyes, I was utterly struck by the essence of emotional purity that we were talking about earlier. (He's wondering what I'm doing down there with that black clicky thing ;-)

Anyhow I thought it would be nice to include a dimension of imagery to what we discussed.

Blessings,
Stacie

Rad

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for that. Emotional purity indeed.

God Bless, Rad