School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Question about Consensus Stage Souls

Started by Elen, Apr 18, 2012, 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Hi Rad,

I am wondering if it is possible to presume with regard to Souls born today (and I suppose for the past while) who are Consensus and perhaps just transitioning to 1st Individuated, that their journey here on Earth, at least in human form, has taken place exclusively within the patriarchal reality structure?  It seems to me that this would be correct but I am not sure.  I suspect geodetics would show lives lived on Earth from earlier times, but perhaps not in human form?

If it is not correct to assume Consensus Souls born in recent times have lived exclusively with the patriarchy, it seems to me that such Souls who are Consensus who lived during matriarchal times have struggled to evolve, more so than others?  So, if geodetics showed earlier lives and the Soul is Consensus, we could assume significant resistance to evolution? 

Thanks for your response.  I realize this may be an incredibly naive question, but I was working on a chart and it made me wonder about it.

Peace,
Elen

Rad

Hi Elen,

The simple answer is no to all of this.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Hi Rad,

Thank you.  I seem to be stuck on this so I hope it's ok to ask a follow up.  If not, just ignore.

My question is: 

Do some Souls simply evolve at different rates and this has nothing to do with resistance?  So kind of like different flowers flowering at different times despite having been planted at the same time?

Thanks a lot...

Peace,
Elen

Rad

Hi Elen,

"Do some Souls simply evolve at different rates and this has nothing to do with resistance?  So kind of like different flowers flowering at different times despite having been planted at the same time?"

Exactly.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Thank you, Rad.  Still some quandary around this... So, if Ok, another question...

The following is all meant as a question:
So, Consensus Souls who have had lifetimes in matriarchal times would have memory of those times.  Yet, because of their stage, when the tide turned, they would have aligned with the "new way" and "used" the patriarchal structure as their vehicle for growth.  Because patriarchal structure is out of alignment with natural law, on some level (unconscious) these Souls would know that something was off.  But on a conscious level, since their primary desire is conformity, they wouldn't really register the deeper feelings.  They would simply try to understand how the system worked so they could act accordingly so they could feel that they fit in.  And, in doing so, they are aligning with their evolutionary path.  Only as they advanced to Individuated would they start to feel cracks in their consciousness.  And since the structure to which they adhered was out of whack, the level of anger would be directly proportional to that and the crisis at 1st Individuated particularly heightened..  Is this correct?

If the above is correct, what I don't understand is the difference between a Consensus Soul with past life memory and experience in matriarchal times, verse Consensus Souls without such memory.  1st, are there such Souls?  And 2nd, since Source (and therefore natural law) is the bottom line of any Soul, what is the difference between such Souls in terms of evolutionary trajectory?  Is the confusion level deeper for Souls without such lifetimes in matriarchy?  Or how else might the difference be understood?

Thanks for your patience.  I understand if you don't wish to continue with this....

Peace,
Elen

Rad

Hi Elen,

It's not true that Soul's in a consensus state have 'memories' of living with matriarchal times.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Quote from: Rad on Apr 21, 2012, 09:19 AM
Hi Elen,

It's not true that Soul's in a consensus state have 'memories' of living with matriarchal times.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,

I was thinking in terms of Uranus - stored memories, ie, not necessarily conscious....  Would that be true?

Thank you.........again......

Peace,
Elen

Rad

Hi Elen,

Yes, but such Souls relative to the consensus stage of evolution would no evolutionary capacity to know or remember such memories.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Hi Rad,

Thanks.  Still trying to work this out.  Consensus Souls would not REMEMBER anything, yet would it be true to say that these past life experiences have, or are, nevertheless impacting them in their current lifetimes?  Just trying to understand this... Is it that past life experiences would have set up desires and emotional patterns that drive the current life, even if they are unaware?  The reason I'm asking is that, if I'm looking at the chart of a person in the Consensus stage, the past life experiences would still be relevant to an understanding of current life circumstances/experiences, right?  So even if they can't remember, an understanding of it would be important to my understanding of the dynamics at play, currently, yes?  So a person in Consensus stage may have no conscious memory or knowing of lifetimes in matriarchal times, yet experiences in those times would have shaped the individual in some way, yes?  And, even if there is no memory, there is past life experience.  This would be different for a Soul without such lifetimes/experience.  Just wondering then if there is a difference in how one would understand the Soul (can't think of a better way to ask that........)....

Thanks for your patience.  Something's not letting me let this one go.  But I won't ask more after this if it is still not clear to me...

Peace,
Elen

Rad

Hi Elen,

There is no difference at all because the operative dynamic with such Souls has been, as is, TO CONFORM.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Thank you, Rad.  I appreciate your patience with this.

Peace,
Elen