Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What about Neptune?  (Read 1504 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Jun 30, 2009, 09:52 PM »

I have a few questions as it relates to the importance of Neptune in EA.

Rad earlier spoke of retrograde planets- and said that Neptune rx points the way to Pluto. I understand how saturn rx points to uranus etc, but not Neptune rx to Pluto. It confuses me because I think of Neptune as larger and more encompassing than Pluto. I'd like more clarity about that.

My other questions is, why is Pluto emphasized so much more than Neptune in ea? The Pluto node relationship relates to the soul-creates-identity evolutionary relationship and it makes a lot of sense to me. But if Neptune represents the Source, which the soul comes from and is returning to, why isn't that the bottom line?

Thank you!

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2009, 10:08 AM »

Ari,
 It's really pretty simple: Neptune. EA and it's paradigm symbolizes the individual journey of the Soul through time as it evolves back to it's Source: God/ess. Even though Neptune symbolizes that Source it does not symbolize or reflect the individual journey of the Soul itself. EA is about understanding each individual Soul as it actually is: where it has been and why, where it is now and why, and where it is headed and why. The Soul correlates to Pluto. Neptune does not. When Neptune is retrograde is does point to Pluto in that this symbolizes a Soul who intends to pierce the bubble  of it's own illusions, delusions, and all that has been given false meaning , a ultimate meaning in many ways, that has confused the Soul as to what the Ultimate Reality is really about: God/ess.

Rad
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2009, 10:30 AM »

Rad - this is a great answer.

When you say the Soul itself has confused what ultimate reality is about, do you mean confused about the NATURE of the ultimate reality from which it emanates, similar to the discussions we've been having about natural god and man-made god, that the Soul has accepted incorrect beliefs/assumptions about the nature of its Source, these confusing the Soul and leading it in directions that are not pointing home? 

If that is correct, then are the experiences in earth-like realities an outpicturing of the Soul's false beliefs about its ultimate nature?  So that the hard blows of an earth reality are actually necessary to get through to that Soul the nature of the distortions in its sense of who it is, where it comes from, where its going?

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jul 01, 2009, 12:29 PM »

Hi Steve,

Rad - this is a great answer.

When you say the Soul itself has confused what ultimate reality is about, do you mean confused about the NATURE of the ultimate reality from which it emanates, similar to the discussions we've been having about natural god and man-made god, that the Soul has accepted incorrect beliefs/assumptions about the nature of its Source, these confusing the Soul and leading it in directions that are not pointing home?

Yes...but also includes ANYTHING that the Soul has projected an ultimate kind of meaning into THAT IS NOT THE SOURCE ITSELF.

If that is correct, then are the experiences in earth-like realities an outpicturing of the Soul's false beliefs about its ultimate nature?

Yes, and  the operative word here is BELIEFS. People can conjure up anything and make themselves believe it. Once they do that then the nature of whatever those 'beliefs' are become the determinant of how they interpret the nature of actual (natural) reality. They become the basis of what they come to value, and what they come to value then becomes the basis of the MEANING for their lives. In combination this then becomes the causative factor in judgments: internal and external.

This is very important for all of us to understand for in NATURAL LAWS, the actual laws that have been set in motion by what we call God'ess, does not require BELIEFS whatsoever. It does require knowledge, TO KNOW, what has actually been created by what we call God'ess. To know is very different that believing anything. When Jesus said, for example, 'when thy eye is single one's whole body is full of light' this does not require believing that. This natural truth or law can indeed be experienced within oneself by simply shallowing and suspending the breath. At that point the Soul KNOWS this truth. It does not believe it, because it knows it.

So that the hard blows of an earth reality are actually necessary to get through to that Soul the nature of the distortions in its sense of who it is, where it comes from, where its going?

Yes ....................

Rad
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2009, 12:38 PM by Rad » Logged
stephen

« Reply #4 on: Jul 02, 2009, 07:05 AM »

Ari,
  Good question!

Rad,
  Thanks very much for providing more clarity on this issue.  I find that the basic cosmology upon which the EA Paradigm is structured helps me personally to understand the greater design of the many interlocking facets of the application of the paradigm itself.
  The 'naturalness' of this concept of the Divine really just simply resonates as SO RIGHT with me, for some reason.

Thanks again everyone who is involved in supporting this Message Board,
as it (and the EA Concepts) are having a big impact upon my little life.

Blessings,
Stephen
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Jul 03, 2009, 02:50 PM »

Thank you for explaining that Rad-

Given that the soul desires (eventually) to return to the source from which it came, what does that say about the relationship between Neptune and Pluto?

neptune reveals where meaning is projected anywhere but to the Source- which is dissolved- and ultimate meaning is ultimately experienced as the Source. but who is the projector?

another way of asking this: in the ocean wave analogy, what is neptune?
Thank you!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jul 04, 2009, 09:19 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thank you for explaining that Rad-

Given that the soul desires (eventually) to return to the source from which it came, what does that say about the relationship between Neptune and Pluto?

What it says, in the last analysis, is the Soul's relationship to it's Creator, and it's relationship to itself ..

neptune reveals where meaning is projected anywhere but to the Source- which is dissolved- and ultimate meaning is ultimately experienced as the Source. but who is the projector?

The ultimate projector is the Source itself which is, of course, the origin of all things that have been Created and projected from within Itself. This phenomena, then, of projection is reflected in all that has been Created including the Soul that itself can project from within itself anything upon that Creation.

another way of asking this: in the ocean wave analogy, what is Neptune?

Neptune can be both the Wave and the Ocean depending ON THE POINT OF VIEW of consciousness itself as encased in the human form. If we remember the natural trinity between Pisces/Neptune, Scorpio/Pluto, and Moon/Cancer ... God, Soul, Ego ... then of course it's possible for the ego within a given Soul to be 'intoxicated' .. Neptune...with itself via the Ego that it creates. Thus, it's relationship to itself is separative in nature relative to the totality of the Creation that it is inter-related with. Thus, from it's point of view, it has become deluded...Neptune...within the wave: ego. Other Souls of course, relative to evolution, have their center of gravity .. Saturn ... within the ocean and know that their Soul and it's ego are simply part of the totality of Creation itself that is co-equal in nature. Thus, their inner Neptune, is within the Ocean.

Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: