Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Seven soul types  (Read 8249 times)
Lucius

« on: Jul 03, 2009, 10:44 PM »

The seven soul types were delved into in another post.  Could someone elucidate briefly what those types are and the chakras that correlate.  If I'm not mistaken this information was not on the original class tapes done in Arizona - ?  Or were they...if so, did Wolf not go into the other chakras/types, only mentioned Daemon?  At any rate, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2009, 10:14 AM »

Hi Lucius,
 The seven Soul types that Wolf talked about are reflected in the actual nature of each of the seven chakras. In other words, each chakra has a total nature that is specific to itself.

Rad
Lucius

« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2009, 07:32 PM »

Thanks Rad,
I do not have a VHS anymore & I didn't take the school while transcripts were part of the deal.  I do know that Wolf made correlations between chakras & planets (it seemed oriented to diagnosing health, am I remembering that right?) - does the chakra correlated with Jupiter also correlate with the Daemon archetype?  I cannot remember which chakra is 'ruled' by Jupiter - could you, or someone, refresh my memory - ?

Thank you!
Stacie

« Reply #3 on: Jul 08, 2009, 08:38 PM »

Hi Lucius,

The sacral chakra correlates with the daemon archetype (jupiter/neptune)

Here are planetary correlations for the 7 primary chakras:

Root:  Saturn/Uranus/Pluto
Sacral: Jupiter/Neptune
Solar Plexus: Mars/Pluto
Heart: Venus
Throat: Mercury
Brow/Third Eye: Sun/Moon
Crown: Neptune

Stacie
Lesley

« Reply #4 on: Jul 09, 2009, 10:54 AM »

Hi to all,

The daemon archetype also includes Virgo and Gemini, which are ruled by Mercury, so to my way of thinking, that particular archetype is not exclusively correlated to the sacral plexus chakra. I do know for sure that not all daemon Souls are of the sacral 'Soul structure,' in terms of Soul 'identity.'

Rad or Deva, if you have any more information on this, I've always wanted to know more about this topic as well.

Love and blessings to everyone,
Lesley
Stacie

« Reply #5 on: Jul 09, 2009, 11:52 AM »

Hi Lesley,

Glad you've jumped in!  Great points you bring to the table.  Indeed the 'totality of nature' is reflected in the natural mutable archetype: gemini, virgo, sagg, pisces...which is clearly intrinsic to the nature of the daemon soul: "fusion of human consciousness with the totality of nature".  I wonder if the root of the daemon archetype is contained in sagg....consciousness intrinsically defined by natural law... 

My understanding has always been that the daemon archetype has a core linkage to the sacral chakra, so this is an illuminating point you've brought up.  Looking forward to Rad and Deva's input!

Thanks for adding this to the discussion.  It's great to explore this archetype more in-depth.

Blessings,
Stacie
Lesley

« Reply #6 on: Jul 09, 2009, 01:26 PM »

Hi Stacie!  Smiley  I hope you're feeling better these days, now that your work life has presented you a light at the end of the tunnel. Please keep us posted on how things progress in your journey. So many of us can relate to the struggles you wrote about in your recent thread: wanting to know and actualize Divine Will amid confusion as to what exactly that is at any given moment. It is still one of the most painful experiences I deal with on a day-to-day basis (...we with the 6th house placements, you know!...).

Oh, yeah -- back to the topic at hand!:...

I do totally understand how the sacral plexus, given its planetary rulerships, can be linked with the daemon archetype. I myself wonder if the daemon archetype sort of 'pre-exists,' relative to the 7 Soul structures/chakras, with one particular (of the 7) Soul structures/chakras becoming a mere 'overlay' for each individual daemon Soul, allowing the daemon archetype to manifest in many different ways: diversity itself being a Natural Law. (Does that make sense? I know what I want to say but can't find better words!)

I love to ponder these kinds of things...I too hope we can learn more with this thread.

Love and blessings to you, dear friend,
Lesley
Lucius

« Reply #7 on: Jul 09, 2009, 09:54 PM »

I am confused myself on what precisely it means that there is a 'correlation' - so much so I can't even express what that confusion is!  Huh

At any rate, it is interesting that the sound that correlates (this I do understand!) with the chakra is a flute.  The most famous flute player (aside from Krishna..and here in the southwest 'kokopelli') would be Pan - the half-goat half-man nature god roaming the forest with his pan-flute.  And, indeed, I have heard those flutes once in the forest!  Pan not only is a wisdom bearing figure in general, but quite specifically has a connection to the transformative aspects of sexuality, sexuality as a vehicle for spiritual fruition.  Pan, basically, would represent the spiritual laws & techniques hidden in the laws of nature itself.  The sign Sag itself has a satyr as it's archetype & it's easy enough to see the plain symbol of the arrow as being phallic/sexual. 
From what I understand the root of Daemon is indeed, astrologically speaking, Sag - but, to correlate a soul with the possibility of it being a Daemon soul the astrologer would take into account the mutable angles, I'm assuming because of the natural aspects being made (and mutable houses, of course).  I may have misunderstood that though.

I do hope we can get some illumination on these thoughts!  Thanks for your replies Lesley & Stacie!
Lesley

« Reply #8 on: Jul 10, 2009, 08:48 AM »

Hi Lucius,

Yes, you're right that Sag is indeed the lead symbol for the dameon archetype, though the archetype itself does correspond to all mutable signs. (A correlation = a correspondence or connection between things.) It is not possible to know if one is a daemon Soul by using the birthchart alone; each individual Soul must be directly observed. Not all birthcharts with heavily emphasized mutable houses/signs will reflect a daemon Soul, but when the observed characteristics of any Soul are those of the daemon archetype, the 'mutability' will always be reflected in the birthchart through placements, rulerships, aspects, etc.

If you don't mind my asking you, where in the Southwest are you? I lived in southern Nevada for 17 years, and recently returned from an absolutely incredible, magical trip to Sedona, Arizona. Kokopelli is such a beloved symbol to me...few things bring me as much joy as simply contemplating him!

Love and blessings to you,
Lesley
Lucius

« Reply #9 on: Jul 10, 2009, 09:09 AM »

Thanks for you reply - what you said is what I meant! LOL!  I have balsamic mercury conjunct Pluto in the 9th - forgive me - I need to work on expressing myself clearer, clearly!  It seemed you & Stacie were wondering about the astrological archetype of Daemon & how it relates to the other mutable signs....and I think the other signs are involved via aspect, if that makes sense. What I thought I'd expressed is, indeed, if you observe someones reality that seems to correlate to Daemon & the mutable archetypes are stressed in the chart there is a good chance that the soul-structure is Daemon.

If Jupiter rules sacral (along with Neptune) and Sag correlates with Daemon, then I would assume that Mercury rulerships of chakras would not be specifically correlated to the Daemon archetype - you said that other chakras may correlate, but, I'm guessing not (Rad, Devaor anyone know??)  However, it's interesting that Jupiter used to also rule Pisces - so, I do wonder about the correlation with the crown chakra - but, even if you could argue Jupiter may have an ancient correlation with the crown chakra I imagine it would still be the Pisces side of Jupiter rather than Sag.....hmmm - hope this makes sense!?   Examining the sacral chakra it makes sense that it correlates with the Daemon archetype to me.  But, we all are made 0f & experience the vibrational realities of the chakras and can have them activated or emphasized - in between my past live experiences, my chart & aura, etc. my throat chakra is certainly activated, for instance, entirely aside from my soul-structure.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to Rad or Deva's input here.

I'm in Taos in northern New Mexico.  I think Kokipelli correlates in the same archetypal fashion as does Pan (and for that matter Cerrunos & Pashupati).
adina

« Reply #10 on: Jul 16, 2009, 11:23 AM »

Hi Lucius et al,

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away (i.e., many years ago before Wolf retired and before I got sick), the correlations of the soul types (and paths to the Divine) with the chakras came to me, and then Wolf helped "tweaking" them. The info kind of remained right "there," so to speak, due much to circumstantial reality, and I'm still awaiting the next "download."  Wink  (I got a little pre-occupied with breathing - LITerally  Smiley)   In the meantime, though, here's at least the correlations, along with the known yogic terms:

Root                    physical (body)/asanas - Hatha Yoga
Sacral                  sexuality - Daemon -    Tantra
Navel                   warrior - natural need to lead/leadership
Heart                   Devotion - Bhakti
Throat                  prayer/chanting (Mantra/Chanting) + service to others/healers (Karma)
Medulla/Ajna          wisdom - teacher types - Jyana
Crown                  avatar, guru - Raja

The soul types also correlate to the seven pathways to God. Since Neptune/Pisces represents the totality, the Universal, God, Goddess, etc., all paths, of course, astrologically speaking lead to Neptune/Pisces and in some way will involve the mutable grand cross of Gemini/Virgo/Sagitarrius/Pisces. There can also be kind of a "sub-type," or secondary soul type, i.e., one primary LEADING to the secondary. As with the Daemon soul, all the other soul types can only be known thru observation and correlation and then be backed up and/or revealed through the birth chart. For example, we can use my chart, which you can find in the thread for chart practice - Adina (and I'll repost the data here: Dec. 3, 1947; 4:10pm; Alliance, OH). I am a Bhakti soul - follow the path of devotion - with Jyana as the secondary type... i.e., devotion leading to wisdom. 

Hope this helps a little for now.

Blessings.

Lucius

« Reply #11 on: Jul 16, 2009, 02:04 PM »

Thank you Adina!  That does help.  Certain things are 'clicking' with me & your post gave my thoughts a nudge in the right direction.  I've been thinking a lot about the Daemon/sacral/tantra/flute archetypal qualities, etc. 

It's interesting, astrologically, Lucifer (bearer of light in this case, I need to keep my intentions straight) is just about to exactly conjunct my natal Mars in Gemini, which opposes Neptune, squares the sun & trines pluto/mercury - also, transiting Pholus is on my Neptune (of course activating the previously mentioned t-square) - perfect timing, as always in astro land.  Thanks again.

(I'd post a chart, but I'm using apple & can't figure it out....)

Lesley

« Reply #12 on: Jul 16, 2009, 02:16 PM »

Namaste Adina! Thank you so much for this information.

With regard to revealing the Soul structure through the birthchart, can you explain what it is in your chart that reveals you are a Bhakti Soul, with Jnana as your secondary characteristic? In my own observation, Bhakti often correlates with 4th house/Cancer types, and I see your Pluto/Saturn/Moon/Mars all there. The Jnana path could be represented with the SNode conj Mercury in 6th (interesting, as their ruler falls back in the 4th!).

Is it then appropriate to correlate houses, planets, and signs to the 7 Soul types? The Throat chakra, for example, through ruler Mercury, correlates to Karma yoga because of Mercury's rulership of Virgo, yes? So, in addition to direct observation, a chart with a heavy 6th house can reflect the Karma yoga path as a primary or secondary Soul structure...

I am so glad you mention the "secondary" thing, as I've always felt I'm more like two of the chakra types. Wolf once said that each of the 7 Soul structures have archetypes, the Amazon correlating with the Navel chakra, for instance...have you ever linked any specific archetypes to the 7 chakras?

I don't mean to overwhelm you with questions, I know you are deeply embedded in Spirit as you prepare for your transition. No need to reply if you are unable...as always, I send you all of my love, and wishes for sweet, happy days always.

Love and blessings to you,
Lesley
Lesley

« Reply #13 on: Jul 16, 2009, 03:44 PM »

Hello again, Adina and all,

My little Virgo brain (Moon/SNode conj in 6th/Virgo, & Pluto rx in 6th/Virgo!) is gnawing away at this, and now I'm confused. The Heart chakra/Bhakti is ruled by Venus. So, perhaps Adina's Bhakti nature is seen in the Taurus ascendant, the Sun and its ruler in the 7th.

This question is for anyone with any ideas, opinions, or input: which path of yoga is assigned to the Navel chakra? It is the only one of the 7 without a correlation to a Yogic path.

This question, too, is open to anyone who would like to share or opine: although on one level it makes sense to me that the Daemon archetype is one of the specific 7 Soul structures, I have known Daemon souls who correlate with one of the other chakras besides the Sacral...I've seen Daemon Soul manifested in the Heart or the Navel chakra types, for example. The underlying identity in these cases was/is the Daemon archetype, but the Souls' nature(s) or characteristics have not always reflected the Sacral chakra and its nature/characteristics, even as a secondary influence.

Maybe I'm overthinking it...I just wonder if anyone else is, too? Smiley

Love and blessings to all,
Lesley
PamS

« Reply #14 on: Jul 16, 2009, 04:00 PM »

Hi all,

Hello to you dear adina, my hope is that you are well in your deep, deep process... big hug to you...!!

lesley,

yes im with you, I have to say I am a tad confused as how to differenciate these too?  My intuition says that you are insightful in terms of the daemon archetype being related to many chakras.  My knowledge of chakras come from different systems, specifically hindu/tantric so if possible could anyone expand on how to see these in relationship to a EA chart reading etc?  I know my reationship to chakras has a totally different take than EA......

thank you,

pam

« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2009, 05:42 PM by PamS » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video