School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Seven soul types

Started by Lucius, Jul 04, 2009, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius

Thanks for your thoughts Lesley!  I started to regret starting this thread!  Here I was just wondering what other soul structures incarnate in these types of realities & what their specific abilities/lessons/gifts were & then it seemed to get complicated quick.  :)

I stayed up late & read just about all about Daemon from the message boards & feel I understand what's being said.  The soul having a structure/identity doesn't preclude having any number or any infinite possibilty of experience while cruising the universe - it's just a root identity which is part of natural law - form/structure, etc. even at a soul-level.  This doesn't mean I can't go to my laya yoga & experience the chakras, their archetypes, etc & be transformed & widened from that experience but it wouldn't change my actual soul-structure.  Also there are natural laws with regard to evolution itself - there is the 'avatar' soulstructure (for lack of any other term) this doesn't mean we don't all reach the point in these realities where we are a 'pure' conduit for god/dess, etc. It makes sense to me that there is an inherent soul structure/identity even as we evolve & expand our consciousness.

However, I'd like to understand what you mean by the Daemon precluding soul-structure - I'm confused because JWG says clearly that Daemon is the soulstructure - ? Again, we all experience & are encased, really, in the chakras - I think this is where too linear thinking comes in, the structure is a root identity it doesn't stop any soul from experiences other realities, evolving, etc.  I presume a 'bhakti' soul could learn to communicate with plants, etc. (and as JWG says all souls will have to decondition from unnatural laws) & a daemon could develop skills associated with other soul-structures, but the inherent identity is not lost or 'undone' as a poster once asked of JWG.  But - maybe I'm not understanding what you mean?

I would add, that I for instance, may be a daemon identity, but I certainly have a body & chakras correlate with the astral energies working with the physical componets of the body - so, I as we all have them operating & I as we all have had plenty of lives to have all sorts of issues - one of which has to do with communicating & all the lovely crap that can go along with that ( I had a fantasy when young that I'd move somewhere where no one knew me & pretend I was a mute just not to have to speak!  :D ) - and my throat chakra is activated on a physiological level & in our good aura pictures there is a deep blue, large circle of light emanating from that chakra.....so, issues there, despite root identity of daemon.

So, I think, in a way we're saying the same thing....? Aside from the fact I don't know what you mean by daemon precludes soul-structure.

I'm enjoying this thread, too!  I have some ideas on the other chakras I may post later.....I'd appreciate more of your thoughts Lesley!  :) 

Rad

Hi,
I think it is important to remember that the Soul has not created itself. What we call God/ess is the origin of all things. Thus the origin of all Souls. And each Soul does have it's own unique nature correlating with the seven soul types that correlate to the time/space/gravitational reality of this Solar System: Earth. Thus, the inherent nature of the Soul created by God/ess is not something that can change. It is intrinsic. And, of course, it's also true that any given soul type does and will experience all the other chakras along it's progressive evolutionary journey. Yet it is the intrinsic orientation, as defined by it's unique Soul type, that the Soul will be orientated to the nature of each of the chakras. So just as Lucius is saying over and over, and rightly so, a Daemon Soul is always a Daemon Soul that can not change because all Souls unique nature has been created by God/ess, not itself. Thus, the Daemon Soul, or any other Soul Type, necessarily will experience all the other chakras it's the orientation defined by the Soul's inherent typing that defines the orientation to those other chakras.

Rad

Lesley

How I wish we were all sitting around a table and talking about this! I wish I could bring you all to my local coffee shop for a long conversation about the chakras.

Rad, thank you so much for this clarification:

Quote from: Rad on Jul 22, 2009, 11:24 AM
any given soul type does and will experience all the other chakras along its progressive evolutionary journey. ...the Daemon Soul, or any other Soul Type, necessarily will experience all the other chakras: it's the orientation defined by the Soul's inherent typing that defines the orientation to those other chakras.

Rad

I think I'm finally starting to wrap my busy head around this now.

Lucius, please don't regret starting this thread!  :) When they take on a life of their own, like this one seems to have done, I think it's always for the better. I hope you continue to post about the chakras -- I love reading your thoughts and words too (each chakra indeed reflects its own "lovely crap," as you so succinctly put it!  :) ), and we definitely have the same view of the Daemon Soul as created by God'dess.

With regard to what I wrote about my belief that the Daemon archetype 'precedes' any chakra overlay, happily Rad came along and used better words to explain what I was trying to say. I've known a Daemon Soul to reflect the Heart chakra archetype -- a very loving, yin-oriented (not to use another label, but just for the sake of description) Soul devoted to nurturing and sustaining balance on and within the Earth...and I've known a Daemon Soul to reflect the solar plexus chakra -- a yang-oriented consciousness focused on actively defending Nature and Earth from ongoing distortion and destruction. Each individual Daemon Soul approached life and responded to personal experiences in these different ways, though beneath those different approaches and responses to life, both were clearly reflecting the Daemon archetype itself: a true identity rooted in Nature Itself.

My own musings on this subject are clearly a work in progress!...by this point I have come to understand this phenomenon in the following way. (Rad, please feel free to correct any of this if you see fit...I am deeply grateful for any guidance.)

First, the Soul identity as created by God (such as Daemon). Thus the basic identity or first cause, in this example, is the Daemon archetype/identity. On top of that Soul identity, comes a chakra 'overlay' -- natural proclivities of the Soul that can be correlated with one of the 7 chakras. (As noted in my example/contrast above.)

On top of THAT, but also rooted within and based upon the natural proclivities of the Soul, is a chosen or appropriate path the Soul can take to know God: bhakti yoga, karma yoga, jnana yoga, et al. I think any Soul can utilize any of the many yogic paths to God, but one path will probably be easier for any Soul depending upon natural characteristics placed within that Soul by God'dess at the moment of Creation.

I want to thank everyone for letting me think out loud throughout this thread, and for helping me to better understand this phenomenon. If you're ever all in northern California at the same time, coffee is on me!  :)

Love and blessings to everyone,
Lesley

Rad

Hi Lesley,
  Perfect way to understand it Lesley ......... yeah.

Rad

Lucius

I was just looking at the eclipse chart from yesterday - wow....right on my natal Saturn & the Jup/chiron retro in AQ I have natally at 24 Aries...so, sextile that & throwing Neptune in & throwing that into squaring my nodes & opposing my venus....anyway - the whole post on the chakras seems to have done something deep within me that is, of course, perfectly attuned synchronistically with the stars & I wanted to thank you all for your insights & pushing me over the edge in a positive way!   :)

Lesley

Lucius, I'm right there with you...this thread has helped me in so many ways.

Rad, thank you very much for your kind feedback, and for guiding us along the way!

God'dess bless,
Lesley

Lia

Hi Everyone,

just wanted to say, this is a fantastic thread, thanks for everyone contributing! Thanks Rad for the clarity!

P.S. I won't be around internet for a while (going on a holiday, yeepie!! ;D)

Blessings to everyone,

Lia