Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Clarfying Question  (Read 437 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« on: Jun 13, 2012, 09:05 PM »

Hi Rad,

I feel confused about some aspects of reading charts relative to abuse-trauma and hope to gain clarity from posting this confusion, so I can fully comprehend the multi-layered components of chart analysis, EA style, in addition to determining the evolutionary state, and Pluto, nodes, aspects, phases and so on.

From our recent practice thread and from reading through other previous threads, I notice there seem to be a couple of ways of looking at abuse and the soul's pattern, which includes attracting it in the current life and either being the abuser in previous lives, which leads to the current life abuse-guilt masochism and the desire to atone pattern, or current life abuse, which stems from deep masochist patterns, i.e., under developed ego...

What I am attempting to ask is :

Does the type of abuse a soul experiences in the current life, always stem from an abuse that they portrayed in a previous life?

And, is it also true to say that the abuse a soul experiences in this life (a re-live possibly) is purely a catalyst for evolution, and not necessarily that the soul was not the abuser in the past?

I hope my questions are clear enough to convey what I am attempting to get at.

Here is an example which sparked these questions for me:

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,172.15.html   

Re: Sun as South node ruler Squaring Pluto/south node conjunction
« Reply #19 on: Apr 24, 2010, 09:59 AM »
Hi Upasika,

The theme/ dynamic that you saw concerning sex and family dynamics in the one to focus on as the causes that have lead to her traumas. The symbols that you saw that correlated with this are accurate and correct. And there have been many variations with that core theme/ dynamics. You have identified some of them correctly. They  have also included the actual murdering of a child in another two other lives. They have also included having sex, as a mother, with a son in another life. I could go on with these different variations, but the dynamic that you have identified is that which is critical to understand the extremities that have caused the severity of the traumas.

When working with cases like this it is course critical that you be very, very careful in terms of how much you actually present to this women, or others that you may run into down the line in your work. You must be able to accurately gage what you feel is right for them to know: of how much to actually share. The danger of course is if you present to much detailed information that it will re-compound the guilt, thus perpetuate the atonement leading to undermining of any capacity to heal, to move on. Sometimes it is enough to say to a client that look we have all done things that are not so good in our prior lives, all of us, and so have you. Do you want to focus on that, or do you want to focus on healing ? If they ask for some specific information about the past life causes then try to limit what you present: just enough for them to get the point. And, even then, remind them that all Souls have fucked up before, not just the client.

Please feel free to ask me more about any of this.

God Bless, Rad

I understand how deep the soul memories and layers go, as in the case above, i.e., the woman sleeping with her son links back to Vesta and women initiating boys, but what confuses me is, is this the case with each chart we look at?  With my chart, the analysis Kristen wrote out was very accurate in terms of my soul's challenges and evolution necessity, and there is much more we could say, right? abuse/challenges stem from deep masochist guilt...with all those outer planets in aspect to Venus and the nodes, surely in some of my lives I must have been dominant, not just dominated?

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Wendy
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2012, 09:56 PM by Wendy » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 2012, 08:09 AM »

Hi Wendy,

Hi Rad,

I feel confused about some aspects of reading charts relative to abuse-trauma and hope to gain clarity from posting this confusion, so I can fully comprehend the multi-layered components of chart analysis, EA style, in addition to determining the evolutionary state, and Pluto, nodes, aspects, phases and so on.

From our recent practice thread and from reading through other previous threads, I notice there seem to be a couple of ways of looking at abuse and the soul's pattern, which includes attracting it in the current life and either being the abuser in previous lives, which leads to the current life abuse-guilt masochism and the desire to atone pattern, or current life abuse, which stems from deep masochist patterns, i.e., under developed ego...

What I am attempting to ask is :

Does the type of abuse a soul experiences in the current life, always stem from an abuse that they portrayed in a previous life?

No

And, is it also true to say that the abuse a soul experiences in this life (a re-live possibly) is purely a catalyst for evolution, and not necessarily that the soul was not the abuser in the past?

That's right.

I hope my questions are clear enough to convey what I am attempting to get at.

Here is an example which sparked these questions for me:

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,172.15.html   

Re: Sun as South node ruler Squaring Pluto/south node conjunction
« Reply #19 on: Apr 24, 2010, 09:59 AM »
Hi Upasika,

The theme/ dynamic that you saw concerning sex and family dynamics in the one to focus on as the causes that have lead to her traumas. The symbols that you saw that correlated with this are accurate and correct. And there have been many variations with that core theme/ dynamics. You have identified some of them correctly. They  have also included the actual murdering of a child in another two other lives. They have also included having sex, as a mother, with a son in another life. I could go on with these different variations, but the dynamic that you have identified is that which is critical to understand the extremities that have caused the severity of the traumas.

When working with cases like this it is course critical that you be very, very careful in terms of how much you actually present to this women, or others that you may run into down the line in your work. You must be able to accurately gage what you feel is right for them to know: of how much to actually share. The danger of course is if you present to much detailed information that it will re-compound the guilt, thus perpetuate the atonement leading to undermining of any capacity to heal, to move on. Sometimes it is enough to say to a client that look we have all done things that are not so good in our prior lives, all of us, and so have you. Do you want to focus on that, or do you want to focus on healing ? If they ask for some specific information about the past life causes then try to limit what you present: just enough for them to get the point. And, even then, remind them that all Souls have fucked up before, not just the client.

Please feel free to ask me more about any of this.

God Bless, Rad

I understand how deep the soul memories and layers go, as in the case above, i.e., the woman sleeping with her son links back to Vesta and women initiating boys, but what confuses me is, is this the case with each chart we look at?  With my chart, the analysis Kristen wrote out was very accurate in terms of my soul's challenges and evolution necessity, and there is much more we could say, right?

Yes

abuse/challenges stem from deep masochist guilt...with all those outer planets in aspect to Venus and the nodes, surely in some of my lives I must have been dominant, not just dominated?

It's possible, but not necessary either.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Wendy

God Bless, Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2012, 09:07 AM »

Thanks Rad, that is very helpful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: