Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Annual Planetary Node Cycles Pamphlet  (Read 2159 times)
admin
Admin

« on: Jun 24, 2012, 01:15 AM »

Hello EA Community,
You may have seen the Planetary Node Spreadsheets that are downloadable under the EA Resources on the Message Board.
Here we have these same 12 pages printed and made into a pamphlet.  Now you can have these annual planetary node cycles in a simple physical form that's "at the fingertips".  Included is a short article explaining the basics.  This listing of the planetary nodes' annual cycle is relevant for all souls currently alive on the planet.
Goddess Bless,
Bradley

$10 includes shipping  
To order email:  
bradley.naragon@gmail.com

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:53 AM by Steve » Logged
imsara

« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2012, 01:30 PM »

Hi ALL-- i received my nodal book promptly from Bradley and I just want to thank him here. It is simple, easy to read, and does the job --thanks Bradley! Cheesy
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2012, 08:43 PM »

Me too - I received my Planetary Nodes spreadsheet a while ago.

This has saved me heaps of time. 

I found it easier to flip through the pages than to scroll through the PDF.

It sits on my desk, and is always handy to use.

Thank you Bradley - you've done a GREAT job!
marty

« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2014, 02:30 AM »

Does a Planetary Node Ephemeris exist for the 20th and 21st centuries, to figure nodes in natal charts? thank you.
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2014, 11:58 AM »

HI Marty,

Planetary nodes move very very very slow. In essence, each year we see the nodes move because the planet Earth is moving. The nodes positions for this pamphlet were rounded up in degree based on the positions in 1970. Thus for all souls born 50 years before or after this date, these are quite accurate.
The primary exception being when the nodes of Mercury and Venus are moving quite quickly, there can be a question of if there was a sign chance on certain days.
Besides this, the planetary node cycles posted on the message board reference materials, which are the same as these pamphlets, are basically going to give a very close location for 20th and 21st centuries.
Personally, I use the pamphlet for all my node positions and have no problem.
It is rare that I have need to look up a position on truenode.com for an exact location.
I hope this helps with you question.
Please ask if you want more clarification.
Be well,
Bradley

Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2014, 12:30 AM »

Hi Marty,

Here is an example:

Running the same time and day - 00:00:00 GMT on January 1st for the south node of Venus

1900  -  29 Sag 49
1967  -  29 Sag 54
1968  -  29 Sag 46
1969 -   0 Cap 13
2055  -   0 Cap 37

So, you see that there is very little change over the course of a couple centuries when you are examining the nodes position when the Sun is at the exact same zodiac degree.
You can use: http://www.true-node.com/eph1/   to research. You can also get any nodes you want into the 21st century to the minute this way. (if you do not have astrology software to do this)

If you do not need to get down to the minute, the downloadable spreadsheet/pamphlet will tell you if you have a node conjunct a planet. It's the sign changes of Venus and Mercury's nodes that will, at times, be the question. (rarely Mars)

Hope that helps,
Bradley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: