Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SATURN  (Read 3065 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #60 on: Sep 12, 2014, 08:15 AM »

Hi Kristin, Skywalker, Cat, and Linda

Thanks to all of you for taking the time that you have to work on this segment. At the top of next week we will continue on in our journey through our ongoing Saturn thread. If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #61 on: Sep 12, 2014, 09:20 AM »

Thanks for your feedback Rad....and for taking the time to support us forward.

You wrote: " One of the core archetypes of this aspect that you could have mentioned is this which, in the end, correlates to Why the Soul would choose to be born with Saturn in Pisces in opposition to Pluto in Virgo in the first place evolving the Soul's consciousness through and because of the inductive understanding of anything versus the deductive understanding of anything. In this way, the Soul them simplifies the understanding of anything, including itself, by seeing the whole picture first versus becoming lost to a specific piece of the picture."

Something amazingly timely occurred yesterday during a reading I had with a client. The woman said to me in reflecting about her own journey..she has North Node in Cap in the 6th, ruler Saturn in Scorpio conjunct Neptune in Libra in the 4th,

It is about going from the microscope to the telescope

and as soon as she said that it clicked...I wanted to include this but I had already submitted my post..I am glad you brought this up because it really drove these necessary teachings home relative to the Saturn in Pisces Opp Pluto in Virgo aspect.  I have been reflecting about this ever since.

Thank You!

Peace,
Kristin
Daniel

« Reply #62 on: Sep 12, 2014, 10:38 AM »

Hi Rad, Linda, Skywalker, Kristin, Cat et al,

Regarding Linda's very thorough post on the relationship between Saturn and Uranus, I wondered if it was appropriate to add the Chiron dynamic to this particular cycle.  Barbara Hand Clow has described Chiron as the bridge between the inner and outer planets relative to its orbit between Saturn and Uranus. Rose Marcus also defines his behavior as nothing less than showing up at the peak, outstanding times of our lives. In my work I have discovered the interelationship between these three celestial bodies relative to the near exact multiples of 7 years that occur in each of their planetary cycles--28, 51, & 84. The hard aspects of the Chiron cycle are frequently flanked by Saturn and Uranus cycle events, and often Saturn-Uranus, Saturn- Pluto, and Uranus-Pluto events as well. The highly elliptical orbit of this centaur, asteroid, comet (your choice) will cause the coincidence of the first Chiron square to vary widely from the 1st Saturn square to almost the 1st Saturn return and/or 1st Uranus square period in an individual's life, which adds a tremendous range of personal experience to the events in each person's life. However at each point in the cycle, the circumstances that emerge are either of a healing or of a mentoring nature, which reflect how the character of Chiron's energy is activating the Soul's core evolutionary theme.

I am wondering if anyone else has also observed this interaction and correlated this relationship to the Saturn and Uranus cycle and the critical role that Chiron plays as a key facilitator in the de-conditioning/awakening process in the Soul's evolutionary unfolding?

Always with great gratitude and respect,

Daniel
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #63 on: Sep 12, 2014, 02:03 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding my Saturn-Uranus assignment (and for your feedback to our group who have all worked so hard and amazingly).

My physical condition is rather up and down - sometimes flying high with no pain - other times it can be difficult..... but I have decided to push on regardless as EA means so much to me.

Thank you Rad and EA!!

Cheers,

Linda
Skywalker

« Reply #64 on: Sep 13, 2014, 04:31 AM »

Hi Rad and Group,

Thanks, I find the Saturn/Neptune interface to be extremely interesting, volumes could be written about this planetary pair. Interesting how we all chose outer planets in aspect to Saturn.

Rad, thank you for your continued guidance as we continue to grow.

All the best
Skywalker

« Reply #65 on: Sep 13, 2014, 05:18 AM »

Daniel,

Here is my understanding of Chiron and what you are saying, in part.

Rad,

please correct me if I am inaccurate or wrong in any way. Thank you.

To me, Chiron is indeed a bridge we need to cross in order to accomplish the feat of true individuation as represented by Uranus. Relative to Saturn, we have our natural conditioning plus the Patriarchal reality we have endured over these past ages, which has wounded all of us humans and Nature in varying degrees. In addition we have social conditioning, the status quo that equals the past, security, which may or may not promote the proper conditions for our healthiest personal expression. Chiron is a process of healing, self discovery apart from the consensus reality, of self mastery, an initiation into the path of wholeness, which to me is symbolized by Uranus. With Uranus we find our mental traumas and memories of past life traumas that are stored in the individuated unconscious, that which we personally have experienced. In this way we can be fractured or shattered into pieces, Uranus, until we are able to put them back together again with Chiron´s courage to go through the process and peak experiences regarding pain and inadequacy. To heal, brutal honesty at looking at our own past actions, Saturn, is necessary but leads to wholeness again, Uranus.

Peak experiences can also be experienced relative to the healing process on the path to individuation, Uranus, as the Soul realizes/experiences deeper parts of itself and begins to experience life free from some of Saturn´s limitations and boundaries. In this sense Chiron can be the maverick as seen from the point of view of the consensus.

So in this sense Chiron is a bridge from broken to fixed, sick to healed, the past to the future, from social conditioning which we need to grow out of, first by mastering total self responsibility, Saturn, and secondly by going thru the process of healing, Chiron, which will lead to knowledge of the path and to our core sense of individuality, Uranus. In addition the Sun, will give purpose and serve as an integrating factor, relative to the individuated self, Uranus, and how the individual has a special purpose to fulfill.

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #66 on: Sep 13, 2014, 07:46 AM »

Hi Daniel,

This thread is focusing on Saturn, not Chiron. One of the things you said that is wrong about Chiron is this: "which reflect how the character of Chiron's energy is activating the Soul's core evolutionary theme. "

The Soul itself, by way of DESIRES, is that which activates the Soul's core evolutionary theme or intentions.

Also, one of the great misunderstandings about Chiron, to me, is the over emphasis on 'healing' whereas Chiron can also do the wounding itself: where and how one can wound another.

In any case, this thread is about Saturn.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #67 on: Sep 13, 2014, 12:13 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am very aware that my piece about Saturn in Sagittarius is very general in relation to Saturn in Sagittarius. It was a real struggle to come up with anything as I was suffering from what turns out to be a Saturn problem.  Being that this thread is about Saturn, I thought I’d share what I discovered.

During the time period we were given to complete the recent assignment, a huge cyst suddenly appeared on the back of my neck.  I had to take time out and see a doctor.  I was given a prescription for antibiotics and scheduled to have it removed.  I have Saturn in the first house semisexile Sun/Neptune in the 12th which makes me very sensitive to drugs of any kind including antibiotics. Between the drugs and the cyst, I really didn’t feel like doing anything, including this assignment.

I was scheduled to have the cyst taken out the same day as the assignment was due.  The night before, I forced myself to finally sit down and write something.  I had considered sitting this one out, but I felt that I had made a commitment and should honor it.

Today, for the first time in about two weeks, I am actually feeling good and have some real energy to expend. I decided to look at my transits and see what is going on here. The first thing I did was look up cysts and found they are ruled by Venus. Transiting Saturn is at 18 degrees Scorpio forming a  sextile to my natal Venus at 18 Virgo. My Venus is opposition my Mars in Pisces, which means that transiting Saturn is trine my Mars (but not exact as with Venus). So here we see the symbolism of limited energy.

Transiting Pluto is in Capricorn ruled by Saturn which correlates with the skin. Pluto correlates with the elimination of toxins as well as bacterial infections. Pluto is quincunx Venus (cysts) which aspects Saturn (skin).

Going back to Mars, in addition to correlating with energy levels, I believe it correlates with inflammation, which was one of the symptoms. I think it also correlates to surgery as well.  Although they planned to surgically remove the cyst, it was so infected and inflamed that they had to drain it first and will remove it later on. Here we see Saturn/Mars as delay of surgery,

In addition, transiting Mars in Scorpio is conjunct my natal Saturn in the 1st House.  This is likely the trigger.

All of this symbolism jumped off the chart at me and being that it is directly related to Saturn, I thought  I’d share it.  I was just going to hope that whatever was going on would be over by the next assignment and sit here quietly thinking “I know” when reading the feedback.

So, thanks for the feedback. Hoping the next one will be better, but this isn’t over yet :-)  

Please let me know if any of these correlations are wrong as I don't know if they all came from reliable sources.

Thanks

cat
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2014, 12:18 PM by cat777 » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #68 on: Sep 13, 2014, 02:21 PM »

Hi Cat,

Well, first, sure hope all is better with you now. Cysts do not correlate with Venus. They correlate with Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House. Thus, the Mars transit on your 1st House Saturn. Surgery is of course Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House, inflammations are indeed Mars. Saturn does correlate with the skin, and the neck area correlates with Venus.

I could tell when reading what you wrote that 'something' was not right with you as I know through other stuff we have done on this mb that you capacity for EA is so much more that what you wrote.

In any case, just get better Cat.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #69 on: Sep 15, 2014, 07:41 AM »

Hi Cat, Skywalker, Kristin, and Linda............

So we will now begin our next segment in our Saturn thread. This will involve the totality of the Earth trinity of Capricorn, the 10th House, Saturn, Virgo, the 6th House, Mercury, and the Taurus, the 2nd House, and Venus as they apply to the work functions within the CONTEXT of the country of birth. We will start simply and progressively develop the entirety of this natural Earth trinity as we move along.

Saturn, the 10th House, and Capricorn all correlate to the total structure of the world, and all countries within the world. This is what then the consensus calls ‘reality’ where reality is a function of the consensus understandings of any given phenomena.

One of the structures within the world and countries that are necessary for it to operate as an organized whole that is stable are the various and necessary functions that all the humans who inhabit it must perform, in total, in order for the structure of the country or world to function, and be stable. One of those functions is all the work that must be done on behalf of the country, and the humans within it. Thus, there are a diversity of work functions and structures that, in total, allow for the country to be stable, and to operate as an organized whole on an ongoing basis.

Work functions by humans can then be a called a career when any given human commits to that work function for a long duration in time which can also correlate to an entire life. The consensus within any country naturally expects and requires that these work functions or careers are CONFORMED to. Thus, all humans are exposed to these expectations to conform, at an early age, to the expectations defined by the needs of what any country has by way of the totality of the work functions necessary to do so.

This expectation to conform to the work requirements on behalf of the country of birth is a vital and necessary conditioning of the consciousness of the Soul in any given life, and place of birth. These necessary work requirements in any given country are further conditioned in the following ways.

The nature of the society and country of birth.

A. The conditions of India, for example, that still has a caste system is quite different that say Canada that does not.

B. The conditions of being female or male in the context of the society

C. The economic conditions that the Soul is born into: everything from being abject poor to utterly wealthy.

D. Race

E. The evolutionary status of the Soul

All of these conditions then affect and largely determine what possible choices are available to any given citizen of whatever country of birth that the Soul chooses to be born into.

So just now I would like you to reflect on this and if you have any questions about it pleas ask now.

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #70 on: Sep 17, 2014, 07:50 AM »

Hi Cat, Linda, Kristin and Skywalker

Ok, so we will continue on with our discussion of the natural Earth trinity as it relates the possible work/ career choices for any given Soul relative to the 10th house, Saturn, and Capricorn 'conditions' that we presented above. It is of course very important for us to understand that despite the astrological archetypes that do correlate to what naturally desire to do by way of making these work/ career choices that literally billions of Soul's DO NOT HAVE THAT CHOICE given their country of birth, the economic conditions, religious conditions and gender bias that the Soul is born into.

Virgo and the 6th House:

A. The necessary training involved in whatever career/ work options are available to the Soul
      B. Types of work that the Soul is naturally suited for
      C. The routine of work, and the Soul’s natural orientation/ attitude towards that routine
      D. Attitude and orientation to other workers in the work space
      E. Relationship between the employer and the employee
      F. Work as a potential vehicle for ‘karma yoga’

Taurus and the 2nd House:

A. The core values any given Soul has that correlate to it’s sense of meaning for life and how both in combination condition the Soul’s desires for work/ career. These core values and the meaning associated with them in turn correlate to the Soul’s inner relationship with itself. This inner relationship is then a condition or determinant of the desires the Soul will have for potential work/ career choices. Additionally, it will correlate to how the Soul is able to relate to others in the work/ career space.

B. The need to make a living in order to sustain the Soul is it’s own conditions that of course impacts on the work/ career choices.
      C. Inherent resources brought forwards from other lives that correlate with innate abilities, capacities, or talents that can used in the current life as a way of making a living through the vehicle of work/ career. 
      D. Taurus and the 2nd House are naturally ruled by Venus whose higher octave in Neptune, the ruler of the 12th that the 2nd House and Taurus form a natural sextile too. The 12th House and Pisces is in opposition to Virgo and the 6th House, and sextile the 10th and Capricorn. These symbols correlate to what the Soul would desire as an ‘ultimate’ form or type of work if it were at all possible. When linked with ‘karma yoga’ relative to the 6th House and Virgo we can now see the archetypal basis for a Soul being able to inwardly experience the Godhead during the activity of work, and/ or relative to the evolutionary condition of the Soul of actually doing a work that is set in motion by the inner Godhead.

If you have any questions on this please ask them of me now. From here we will begin working with each of the Earth trinity archetypes, one by one, and then linking them all together as we progress. We will be using hypothetical and well as real life people in order to do this.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2014, 01:43 PM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #71 on: Today at 09:33 AM »

Hi Linda, Skywalker, Cat, and Kristin

Ok, beginning next week, Monday, we will continue on in our development to the natural Earth trinity as it applies to work/career. We will begin very simply, at first, by discussing the various archetypes contained in each sign as these apply to the 10th House, Capricorn, Saturn, 6th House, Virgo, Mercury, and the 2nd House, Venus, and Taurus.  Within this discussion we will talk about how the natural trinity of these is integrated by the Soul as a whole that, in total, applies to the natural orientation of the Soul to the work/ career dynamics and requirements of the country of birth.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Today at 09:55 AM by Rad » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video