Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please help  (Read 103 times)
GoldLeaf

« on: Mar 28, 2015, 04:16 PM »

Hello, its been a while since ive been here and I feel this is my only hope.

I have recently been getting back into herbs. I have bought some Sanicle. My dog has become very ill this last week. Today I went to the vets and after some blood samples and an x-ray, they have fopund bleeding into the lung cavity, not the lung itself but the cavity. My dog has heighnted breathing problems. I was advised to have her put down, but I selfishly couldn't bring myself to do this at that moment. She is at home and on Tramadol, an opitate painkiller, so a little disassociated but still aware enough. I have asked for healing. My question is; is sanicle safe for dogs? I have read that it is useful for internal bleeding.

thank you for your time. My dogs name is lilly.
GoldLeaf

« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2015, 05:30 PM »

I have just found this  - July 1, 2010 “My eight year old dog developed some swelling on her gum above her tiny front teeth. It persisted for several months. When I took her to my vet, he said that it was an indication that there was something wrong with her tooth. I had a hard time believing that, since her teeth and gums were in excellent condition. She has no tartar or gingivitis because she eats a raw diet and thus chews through bones that are nature’s toothbrush. So I got an appointment with one of the two canine dentists in the Chicago area for a second opinion. The canine dentist told me that the swelling was a benign growth that older dogs often get and her teeth looked like those of a three year old dog! The vet did not want to put my dog under anesthesia to remove such a small growth, and I was not inclined toward this as my dog has never been put under except when she was sprayed at five months. She has never had her teeth cleaned by a vet. So I decided to try Sanicle on her gum.

Every day for a week, I dribbled Sanicle over the swollen gum and my dog licked up what dribbled into her mouth. At the end of the week, I noticed that the swollen growth was hanging on by a thread, and that the thread was darker than the rest of the growth. The next day, it was gone and only healthy tissue remained. It seemed to me that the Sanicle had cut off the blood supply to the growth so that it finally just died off. Another victory for herbal treatment!” -M.M., Chicago, IL
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2015, 07:34 AM »

Goldleaf,

It might be smart to seek out a holistic veterinarian who uses homeopathy, naturopathy,  as well as allopathic drugs. If you do ask them about using homeopathic arnica to help stop that internal bleeding.

God Bless, Rad
GoldLeaf

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2015, 02:46 PM »

Thank you Rad for your advice. It is really hard to find a Homeopathic vet in my area. I have spoke to one vet today over the phone and they say they only use Arnica topically...

I have given Lilly 4-6 drops of Sanicle, with water every few hours. I really have no idea what I'm doing, but I feel that its better than doing nothing. her gums were pale yesterday, but today they have alternated between less pale and pink, so I'm hoping that the bleeding is slowing down. Her breathing has also been better today, with periods of it being nearly normal, but mostly slightly elevated..

She has been much better today, even getting up off the sofa and wagging her tail at guests. She has also eaten two portions of boiled chicken, and drunk a fair bit of water. Life is so challenging sometimes. I will see how she is tmw morning. Having spoke to the vet again today her advice was again to have her put to sleep, it just feels like an 'easy' option for them to suggest that. How can you put a dog down, when she is eating, drinking, going to toilet and displaying pleasure with others?

I have also done a small ritual, and asked for Tara to help. Maybe my prayers have been answered, and the goddess has help alleviate her symptoms, and moment of grace to allow me to say goodbye properly, or more time to assess the situation.

Rad, I hope you don't mind me posting this, as I'm aware that it has no astrological learning, but I wanted to ask a question about animals/pets and karmic connections. I mean is it possible to have a karmic connection to the dog 'over' soul, or is it possible to have a connection the Lilly's particular part of that soul. I have a very profound connection with her; she was my mothers dog who passed away in June 2012. I also had a reading from Jeff in 2003, and he mentioned that my soul originated in Sirius, and many have posted here about the Daemon Souls connection to nature and animals. I'm not sure if any of this clear, I have hardly slept for two days.

I give my birth details and Lilly's, although I have no exact time for her.

Me 21st Feb 1976, 4.20am Newport South Wales uk
Lilly 1st Nov 2013, Newport South Wales Uk
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:45 AM »

Hi Goldleaf,

Animals have Souls just like humans. The Soul connections through time between humans and animals, their Souls, happens all the time.

Arnica is used in animals internally as well as externally. It's specific function to to help stop bleeding: internal and external. If this were my dog I sure would be exploring this.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: