School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

OUR GREAT FREIND TO EA ADINA MATHER HAS PASSED ON ....

Started by Rad, Jul 12, 2012, 07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

Wish to announce that the great friend to EA who put so much of her energy into the spread of EA in so many ways including the tireless transcription of many of JWG'S lectures that have been posted on this mb, and many of the chapters in his last book, passed on the early morning in the state of Ohio.

Please take a moment to wish her 'Godspeed' on her new journey through time.

God Bless, Rad

PatriciaW

Very sad news..... But I also know she was well prepared for her journey... Blessings Adina

ari moshe

Oh God bless you Adina. I honor how sacred this transition is and I thank you for all you have done to prepare your soul and teach others in your transition.

She has left us a big gift and has been a really important guide and inspiration for me and many others. I thank God for this soul and can't wait to meet her again! In prayer and gratitude.

Gonzalo

God Bless you sweet Adina ... I will miss you, but am sure we'll meet again soon ...  Much light in your journey to the heart of God ...

Kristin

goddess bless your soul sweet adina...may you fly and be free as you enter the welcoming arms of the masters..you have done incredible Spirit work here for God and for so many other Souls - your contribution to EA has been so deeply valuable and will help Souls for generations to come.  May you rest and replenish in the light of eternal love..
with love and peace,
kristin

Rose Marcus

Dear Sweet Adina,
I know your spirit is soaring at the speed of pure light now. My dear sister, I have been deeply blessed and privileged by your presence in my life, thank you for your heart, your generous sharing, and your dedication to the path.
'til we meet again, yes, indeed! From my heart to yours, love always, Rose

Steve

I wasn't going to add anything to this thread as Adina and I had became friends over the years and wrote each other often, so it didn't feel necessary.  But then I felt to speak in a different tone.

The things stated here about Adina and her contributions to spreading EA are true.  But she was not about public praise.  She did it because she cared, and loved EA and Wolf, and because she could, and because she felt it was the right thing for her to do.

I think her illness began almost seven years ago.  It has not been easy for her.  Yet she used that time to do her inner work.  She broke the back of some repeating patterns she let me know she'd been told she's struggled with for a number of lifetimes.  She withdrew increasingly from the outer world (by necessity) and focused ever more on God within.  She started having illuminating inner experiences that changed her, and led to breaking the back of those old patterns. (By breaking the back I mean, they are not completely gone - old tendencies die hard - but her relationship to those old patterns changed so much, through developing new healthy patterns, that the old ones will never again control her as they were able to before).

She struggled these past years, in Ohio, due to the nature of consciousness in Ohio.  She had little mobility - she spent the last years breathing oxygen 24 hours a day, an oxygen bottle and a 40 foot hose her constant companions.  She had very few people in her life who could understand the inner place she came from, thus she was forced back on herself again and again, a sometimes lonely experience. Within those circumstances, she advanced herself spiritually.  That to me is her truest personal legacy - she demonstrated what is possible in conditions most people would say sucked.  She didn't complain much, she accepted the conditions as much as possible and used them to move towards God.

Her children deserve a lot of thanks.  I don't know her daughter but her daughter was always there for her through all of this.  Her son Doug had his mom living in his house for seven years.  His kindness and openness to talking with his mom about deeper things made a huge difference in her life, and created the space in which her inner changes and experiences could occur. (Seeing her son advance himself helped her feel she was fulfilling the truest function of a mom.)  Doug is an EA student (at times) and I hope his mom's passing will encourage him to become more consistently involved in EA.

In this case for me sadness isn't really the appropriate emotion.  Adina went through a great deal. We thought she would be gone years ago, many times in fact.  When I was informed she was back in hospice two days ago, I felt her Soul deeply, a true inner connection, to the degree I wondered if she had just  passed and was hanging out with me for a few minutes on her way out.  But I was wrong.  Now that she passed this morning, I feel her truly gone, and I mean gone. She is not hanging around Earth at all.  It feels like she flew out of here like a rocket. Finally.

Let us hope she has earned her spiritual "reward" for all she's been through and done.  She never did any of it seeking any return for herself.  She did it because it was right for her, because her heart yearned for it, and because she finally experienced enough suffering and bullshit that she started facing her inner reality and began making difficult changes that are necessary for creating different outcomes.  She genuinely tried to live the natural God life as best as she could.  That's an example for all of us.
Steve

Linda

To the Soul of Adina,

I'm going to miss your amazing and beautiful energies around here on the messageboard.  

You've always been so helpful and caring by sharing your knowledge of Spirit with us.  

Thank you sweet Adina for doing all of those transcripts for EA, and for all of the tireless work for which you wanted nothing in return....your work for Goddess.

Steve says your Soul was out of here like a rocket - and since you're well prepared for your journey you must be in bliss right now.

Adina, I hope we will meet again.

Love and Eternal Blessings,

Linda

cat777

Although I did not know Adina personally, I am ever grateful for her contributions to EA.  Passings are often difficult for those left behind, but I know Adina is in a much better place.  God bless, Adina.

Deva

Such sad news and a great loss, but her wisdom and devoted spirit has accomplished much that will always remain in the hearts of those who knew her. Her contribution to the work is a deep blessing that will help many as they begin their own journey.
Thanks so much for all you have done, Adina.
God Bless
Love
Deva

jasonholley

Godspeed Adina, and thank you for all you contributed and shared with us in so many ways.  Your sweet touch and the labors of your Soul have helped to make this community such a loving and nourishing place for so many Souls, including my own, to rest.  Journey well.  With love, God bless, Jason

dughlas

Hi all,

I'm Adina's son Doug and wanted to share my thoughts on her transition with you. EA was a labor of divine love for her and I'm sure she'd want me to share this.

For those wanting to explore further the astro significances involved in her transition, her passing occurred at 5:45am in Fairlawn, Ohio, USA. (if it's super-important, I'm  gonna give that 5:45 a plur or minus 3 minutes. I may not be an astrologer, but I lived with one long enough to remember to pay attention to these kind of things! lol (I'd also love to hear any astro thoughts on this since my in-house astrologer is vacationing on the astral plane for a while  ;)  )

I won't go into detail about the WHOLE two-day experience. Suffice it to say, that we felt very confident that she was as comfortable as could be through it. The passing itself was truly a divine event to witness and be part of. She wasn't materially conscious at the end, but I could feel her working through the final details of departure, in some sense. The peace that came over her in the end was... well, I'm not going to fake a word here... it was God, his grace and his light, firsthand, delivering exactly what she deserved.

The blessing of being allowed to care for her... And being shown the true face of God in the process has been most beautiful, rewarding, inspirational experience of my life. The love and light she shared with everyone around her goes beyond inspiration and was nothing short of divine. Her courage, resolve and grace in the face of what most would consider and absolutely shitty deal was awe-inspiring. I couldn't be happier for her to feel the sweet release from that tortured mortal coil.

I know we have walked this place together before and I know we shall again.

Please know that she loved & valued all of you deeply, and appreciated your friendship to no end. I feel like I know a lot of you from our conversations and want to also offer my heartfelt thanks and love for the being the kind of human beings that let the love of God shine through them.

Many Blessings and Much Love,

Doug Pfeifer

Upasika

I never met you Adina but I certainly felt your presence, my love to you, Upasika

PatriciaW

Doug , Thank you for sharing and please accept my condolences on your loss. Even when we have spiritual awareness, and certainty that our loved one is well taken care of,we also have human emotions that do feel loss..and rightfully so. Embrace your grief as a sacred act that honors her spirit. It is a real blessing for both of you (as you mention) that you were with her at the end. In some traditions they say that blessed souls get the honor to die surrounded by their loved ones.   If you think about all the ways we could pass to the other side this really rings true. Blessings to you Doug...and deep wishes for comfort and grace to stay by your side !!!

ari moshe

wow dughlas, thank you so much for sharing what you have - I feel really blessed to have read that. so precious and holy.