School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

possible "walk in" question

Started by ari moshe, Aug 13, 2012, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I have a chart study of a friend who experienced what she feels is a "walk in". She does not feel that the soul that came in is separate from the one that originally incarnated - but that something that was not there before has in fact come in. And also that the original soul is still there.

It was naturally hard for her to reveal all the details w/out feeling embarrassed by it (afraid I'll think she is crazy). My sense is something of this nature did happen, and she reached out to me to gain some perspective. One of her questions was if she now has a new chart.

After talking to her, I do not feel that is the case. The original chart still seems to be operative. Yet there is a new self awareness, knowledge and embodiment that had not existed before.

I have her permission to post her chart and ask about this dynamic here. Before I do that, I want to ask you first if that's ok.

I am seeking a general understanding of this kind of dynamic - what actually happened and how to understand the nature of this soul.
Thank you, With love
Ari Moshe

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on Aug 13, 2012, 01:24 PM
Hi Rad, I have a chart study of a friend who experienced what she feels is a "walk in". She does not feel that the soul that came in is separate from the one that originally incarnated - but that something that was not there before has in fact come in. And also that the original soul is still there.

It was naturally hard for her to reveal all the details w/out feeling embarrassed by it (afraid I'll think she is crazy). My sense is something of this nature did happen, and she reached out to me to gain some perspective. One of her questions was if she now has a new chart.

After talking to her, I do not feel that is the case. The original chart still seems to be operative. Yet there is a new self awareness, knowledge and embodiment that had not existed before.

I have her permission to post her chart and ask about this dynamic here. Before I do that, I want to ask you first if that's ok.

I am seeking a general understanding of this kind of dynamic - what actually happened and how to understand the nature of this soul.
Thank you, With love
Ari Moshe

Hi Ari,

Go ahead and post the chart, and explain for others who are not familiar with 'walk-ins' what this is about. I should say, from my point of view, that this issue of 'walk-in's' is pretty darn bogus. And, if you can, have her give you the date in which she feels this happened: the transits.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad, all,

Well I don't know much about walk ins other than the idea that some other soul or entity incarnates DURING a lifetime. I've only heard of such things and have no personal direct perception/experience of this stuff.

So this interaction with my friend is my first direct exposure to this. I have once read about such things in a book, however I am ever re-learning not to believe what I read - thus I tend not to read much anymore
(-;

She is first stage spiritual soul. White woman from nj - has done a lot of studying/apprenticeship with herbalism, lives with her consensus (first individuated cusp) mother and father (i dont know much about him). Mother experienced a lot of sexual trauma and mostly hasn't dealt with it. She is a deeply spiritual soul and has spent most of her life in hiding. She considers that she has not taken very good care of her own body and has not respected herself very much in the past.

Since the event that took place she is beginning to love herself in new ways and has totally shifted her relationship to her own self. It's clear that there is a general life intention around that for this soul with the virgo 4th house dynamic squaring the nodes. So she is now beginning to resolve this skipped step by way of learning actual self care and healing her relationship to her own being, in particular her nature as a woman. All this stuff I see being addressed now which is really a big ea intention for this life as there simply has been a hell of a lot of humiliation in the past.

Her best estimate of when the event took place was july 21 2012 12:05 pm, east chatham ny.

Event: She was attending a retreat for woman which was about empowerment, healing, awakening to the inner preistess, healing sexuality etc.

The morning b4 the event, this happened during a yoga class:
QuoteMy whole being was shaking, again from some primal place without any form or name. And I could see this dense/mucous-like energy coming up through from my roots, up my chakras and out my mouth. The feeling was so intense that I had to come out of the poses and just stand there with hands on heart so that I didn't literally fall or become violently ill. Eventually, I was able to steady myself enough to go into child's pose and I stayed there for what felt like forever"¦I had been ripped completely open in every facet of my being.

In my own understanding, that seems like a sort of kundalini experience.
Later that evening she reports to me that she felt like she was done, and it would be ok if she left this world - that "there would be no regrets and that my work was finished".

The next morning she felt incredibly vulnerable and had a strong need to be cradled. She knew something was destined to happen that day.

QuoteAfter breakfast, we all began to work on some exercises that would lead up to our final journey to meet the sexual shamanic priestess, but I knew in my heart of hearts that my destination was different, though my physical body and consciousness at the time was terrified of the exercise at hand. Restlessness heightened and I grew more and more nervous. The last practice before the journey was sacred massage, in which we worked in triads, with one person receiving while the other two gave the massage. Here was the moment of truth. My entire being was shaking as a removed my clothing and allowed my head and pelvis to be cradled by the women who would be nurturing me. My body was shaking so bad and I had to hold onto the feet of the woman massaging my stomach. As they began to work, I could feel an old wound surface, and I vowed to fully embrace the experience. Gradually any sense of fear dissolved and a total sense of relaxation washed over the body.

At some point, I could physically see the body from a perspective outside myself. I was familiar with this from previous out of body experiences"¦ the ability to be in multiple places at once and be totally present to each. There was peace and wholeness... and a sense that I was going home. Then I saw a white light and a an outline of a figure walk towards the body. And for a brief moment I recognized having done this before - and had the vague memory of the experience I had had just after a surgery back in 2005. But I knew my time was over"¦

Then there was nothingness... and the body woke with an inaudible gasp. I heard people speaking around me, instructions of what to do next"¦ lay in fetus position or anything that was comfortable. The body went on auto-pilot, though the mind was struggling to comprehend where I was, who these people were, and who was now inhabiting it. It felt as if I had come in halfway during a movie that was already started.
When I finally was able to stand, my first thought was that I was in a human body for the first time. It was very disconcerting, yet thrilling"¦I thought, I remember being a lot taller. I had to ask for the date and remember how the fingers worked. Everything seemed so loud and that I could hear in between the space between the silence.

I know in my heart of hearts that I have entered this body from another dimension/time. And that while I now inhabit the same body as the one before and can access the same memories (Those that keep the frame of this reality in order) we are from different times and spaces and that a switch as taken place. We are the same, yet separate. I have memories of my home and where I came from which the ego that is tied to this body wishes to discredit and I get the sense that it wants to prove me wrong and push me out... go back to the old ways or the programming of the previous essence. I remember how I got here and where "she" went. I can see both her depature and my coming. There are pieces of her memories that I cannot access, almost as if there has been an eraser taken to them. Almost as if I have been given just enough information to function in form in this space and reprogram this vessel that is the human body I now inhabit. Yet, other of her memories remain strong and I must decide if they are useful or will need to be reprogrammed. There are some of my own memories that I cannot access until the body is prepared for them.

There will come a time when I am more integrated with the ego of this body and that on the surface most people will not recognize a new inhabitant has entered "¦ Though some have already started to"¦ and I am not exactly new. In a sense, she and I have been in contact for some time and working together preparing for this shift. The difference now is that she is no longer channelling me; I am here.

So I've asked her a whole bunch of questions based on this. Mostly, where is the other soul that first incarnated. And why did this happen - was is the nature of this contract, of this switch. Where did this other soul come from.

Here is what she has responded:
QuoteWe are the same soul, but distinct aspects or expressions"¦ whole, but separate; the same, yet different.

QuoteRather the word "sacred exchange" comes to mind to describe my experience. She is me and I am her... we are one, though we have chosen to live separately. We are one and the same, yet we are completely whole on our own as well. We have our own thoughts, experiences, and individual soul goals which feeds into something much larger. Perhaps it is a matter of semantics, and you or others may have another description or word, but this is what seems true for me. There are a couple of analogies that I could use here, but none of them seem completely accurate. (Think two apples merging together to create an apple pie. Both are apples and both of awareness of being individual apples with individual needs, but they also know they come from the same tree...)

I asked her about dna (as the soul creates dna) if that has changed:
QuoteHowever, in the case where it is two complete soul aspects of the same soul, it is more a matter of reprogramming the body so that it can hold additional DNA"¦ building off of it rather than recreating it entirely. Because we are the same, it is a matter of figuring out what is going to work for this soul aspect at this given time and what it wants to achieve (the reprograming) along with adding new helixes (the shifting paradigm).
For example, a lot of the foods that she used to eat, I can no longer. My body reacts to them in a variety of ways and it is uncomfortable. Now, one could probably argue that it was the same for her, but perhaps she was more tolerant of the discomfort or not as aware. For me, I cannot tolerate it. In fact, my tolerance is completely different than the other soul aspect's beyond just food. I don't tolerate having weak people around me - and by weak I mean those who are manipulative, draining, and are disrespectful (even if it is subconsciously). In fact, I've had to purge a lot of the relationships she created simply because they were not healthy and am working on disconnecting from other relationships and parts of the story she created. Even though on some level she was aware of this, for whatever reason that soul aspect needed to have those kind of people and situations around even though it knew she could do better. I also can't tolerate excuses, though that doesn't mean I lack compassion. She was compassionate to a fault, to the point of self-deprecation because on some level she thought she owed these people...
For me the body is more fluid, despite there being places of residual tension and in general it is comfortable for me to be in a human body. Her not so much...

But it is imperative to understand that we are the same. And actually I have come to see her with much love and respect. I think that is the biggest difference - there is a lot more love and understanding rather than self-critical judgments. The more integration that takes place the more I see the two individual wholes becoming one mega whole. Though, I there are times when I can clearly see what was "her" conditioning and DNA, vs. my own.

QuoteI am very curious as to how it all fits together, especially as new information comes in. One of the initial thoughts I had soon after coming into the body was that I couldn't access the stars as compass or map as I once did. I can't really describe the process in physical words, but if you imagine looking up at the sky and then being able to move your hand over them and move the sky to see various vantage points without having to move your physical body "¦ it is kind of like that. And because I couldn't do that I here I couldn't get an accurate location of where I am at verses the map of where I used to physically reside. And as a result the reference points are different. It would be the difference between having an understanding of astrology on earth as we reside now, verses if we took the earth and put it all the way on the other side of the MilkWay. Reference points are different, so you would either have to move the map or learn a new system. Does that make sense? Anyway, there was then a reference to "the 4th constellation in the house of Jupiter." In our astrology the house of Jupiter is Sagittarius. (Please correct if wrong). But the first part of the phrase is tricky.

So that's the basics. Note that Venus on that degree basically just returned from its retrograde cycle - meaning that's pretty much where it was when it began its last retrograde cycle. So that date was already naturally a culmination point - and it was happening on her nn.

For anyone who wishes to offer perspective, I ask that you please keep it focused on answering the question 'what is the nature of what occurred - what actually happened and why did it happen." This is not a space to go in depth into this soul's chart beyond the basic ea perspective of this soul.
Thank you Rad for your guidance here. With love,
Ari Moshe

Jane

hello to all,

and a heart-felt thank you Ari for this post.

I also have had a similar experience which was hard to grasp at the time. without going into detail I will just share my feelings on this.

Ari asked:'what is the nature of what occurred?

as my experience happened in 1993 I have come to accept and understand that it is not my place to question anything that I experience of a highly spiritual nature [and there have been many such instances for me]. I feel honored and blessed to be of service to my creator.

and - what actually happened and why did it happen."

Speaking for myself I feel a change of soul and yet not, maybe a change of soul and a rememberence of past-? so 'walk-in' could be a valid description.

I feel there is a need for healing and an acceleration of the souls evolution. As to why? -we may never truly understand here on this planet. There are some things that go beyond that and simply cannot be explained in words and can only be experienced personally. I hope that makes sense. If I could put it into words, I would say: I have experienced 'Absolute Love', and that changed my life.

I am not versed on EA but with the little I do understand I see various links within my own chart at the 1993 experience.

in Love and Light
Jane

Rad

Hi Ari,

"what is the nature of what occurred - what actually happened and why did it happen.""

To me this has nothing to do with another Soul 'walking into' her Soul. This has everything to do with her Soul shedding the self imposed constraints on her own Soul wherein the constraints imposed by her own Soul have specific reasons and causes in so doing. The event that she is describing, to me, is an even wherein her Soul has finally reclaimed itself, it's totality, without the constraints being imposed anymore. The transiting Venus, exact, to her N.Node in the 12th reflect this healing and recovery of her Soul without the constraints: to unify her Soul that had been splintered due to the constraints. This, to me, is the meaning of what she saw in her vision of the white outlined form entering into her. That is the essence of her total Soul being integrated into the part of her Soul that had been splintered, fractured, and suppressed due to certain  causes in her past. Thus, this is all about healing her inner relationship to herself: Venus. And with the N.Node conjunct her N.Node of Uranus, triggered by the Venus transit, her Soul has liberated itself from the self imposed shackles created by certain things in the Soul's past. The shackles have now been severed, and her Soul is now set free from the past: liberated.

The symbol of a caterpillar entering into a cocoon in order to metamorph  into a butterfly applies. In this case her Soul has metamorphed back into it's inherent wholeness, and as it now looks back on the form that it once was it can  now 'see' the reasons, the causes, of what that fracturing, splintering, and suppression of her total being, Soul, was about. And that, indeed, is the intent: self knowledge as to why so that the Soul can now heal and move into the Light of it's own being.

Her Soul has given BIRTH TO ITSELF: IT'S INHERENT WHOLENESS.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Jason,

Your EA reasoning for your analysis is very clear and sound. What I wrote to Ari is what I see happening here. To me the key is the fact that the transiting Venus was on top of her N.Nodes of her Moon and Uranus: the intent to heal and liberate from her past. The causes in the past that have created the situation do include what you said, but is not limited to that. Within the context of this thread, as Ari has asked, we should not be going into depth or further specifics as to those past life causes.

And, remember too, that transiting Venus, her N.Nodes of Uranus of her Moon, are ruled by her Mercury in Scorpio in her 5th, and that is also EXACTLY the S.Node of her Mercury. Thus the intent to bring that past to culmination in this life, at this time. It is a symbol for the rebirth of her Soul. The transiting Mercury itself being retrograde in Leo and forming a disseminating/ last quarter square to that natal Mercury: the past coming to culmination by way of the stimulus of the information/ directions being taken in in the environment that she was in . This is restated even with the transiting Saturn, the past,  being balsamic to her Pluto, Sun, Mercury,  and Saturn itself.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Having studied EA and gained an understanding of what its all about, I have a hard time with this "walk-in" thing.  I think it started back in the 70's - a book called Strangers Amongst Us by Ruth Montgomery.  In any case, it doesn't jive with EA in my opinion.  I'm not saying that Ari's client didn't have a powerful, transformative experience, but totally agree with Rad that it was for other reasons.

"Not once, in all my years of working with subjects in regression, have I ever had a walk-in soul...To give another soul permission to come in and take over your karmic life plan defeats their whole purpose of your coming to Earth in the first place!" - Destiny of Souls, Michael Newton pg. , 2003

ari moshe

Hi Rad and Jason, thank you so much for clarifying that. It all makes sense to me.

And so at this point I ask everyone to keep this thread at a close here - nothing further needs to be addressed.
God bless,
Ari Moshe