Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joan of arc soul question  (Read 514 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Jul 14, 2012, 06:33 AM »

Hi all, this is a friend of mine - she has full knowledge of this post. She does not claim to be Joan of arc, however her entire life she has in some way remembered that lifetime, and as she has gotten older more memories have come to her. When I asked her if this means that she was Joan of arc in a pl she wasn't able to know for certain. She has memories of coming predominately from other places - most recently sirius and says that she has not had many human lives.

Here is a thread with the chart and teachings about Joan of Arc: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,13.0.html

This soul is definitely deep in the spiritual state - still young in this life (only 22) I am not certain if she is beyond first spiritual - she definitely carries a powerful light and closeness to God and it emenates a strength that I feel may be beyond first stage spiritual - or at least beyond the beginning stages of first stage spiritual.

So that being said, her chart is strickingly similar to Joan of arc and carries such a similar history. The only issue is that we have learned here that by way of Joan of arc not resisting her own death, she resolved her own skipped step 11th house pluto through the 8th house pisces nn.In prior lives she had chosen instead to live, to survive.

My friends skipped step, while it involves very similar archetypes, it is tighter than the 10 degrees of separation we saw with Joan of arc which would imply a stronger unresolution.

Beyond that, the Mars Pluto phasal progression does fit well. First quarter square in both charts - with my friend's square a bit closer to the next phase. There are other correlations I can make but I just wanted to introduce this question before getting too deep in this.

It doesn't seem intuitive to me looking at both charts that it is a reincarnation - but there is a STRONG soul connection here, and I'm wondering how to understand this relationship.
Thank you, Godess bless,
Ari Moshe
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2012, 06:38 AM by ari moshe » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2012, 07:45 AM »

Hi Ari,

Using the birth charts alone to determine if someone was so and so in another life simply can't happen. How many other Souls on this planet will have that same, or very similar, birth chart ? It is not UNCOMMON for a given Soul to relate to some historical figure in which their Soul dynamics have been the same, or similar, which is then symbolized by their birth charts.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2012, 06:11 AM by Rad » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 2012, 05:06 PM »

Hi Rad - Thank you, I understand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video