School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto in natal 7th and 8th and 7th house in composites

Started by persephone, Aug 15, 2012, 01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone

Can you help me understand Pluto in the 7th house composite (In Virgo) and also Pluto in the 8th house composite (In Virgo) in terms of what we've already agreed before incarnation?

I read the John Lennon, Yoko Ono composite article, it was really interesting about their 7th house Pluto....

In addition what's the key in seeking transformation in relationships with my own natal Pluto in the 7th house in Virgo with Cancer on the cusp?...I still can't work it out after all this time....at first I thought the answer was my own independence and empowerment...but I have a large 7th house so perhaps that's not the case.....

thanks for any advice you can give me?  Have still got a lot to learn about astrology...

Hope I have done the attachments correctly
Persephone

Rad

Hi Persephone,

Please review the below posted rules for our message board. God Bless, Rad

3) Policy on personal chart interpretation and analysis:
The message board is here to teach the principles of EA through example.   What is posted here is meant to be of general interest to all of our readers.   Individual analysis of your chart from a personal point of view is of interest mainly to you and not to most other readers.  Thus posting personal charts and asking for analysis or feedback on your chart is not appropriate here.  Asking questions about or posting your chart as an example of EA principles that will be of interest to many readers is acceptable.
   At times there can be a fine line between what is of personal interest and what is of general interest.  Our moderators reserve the right to remove or to request that you remove any material posted they feel is personal chart interpretation.
  We have a number of qualified Evolutionary Astrologers associated with our school and this message board.  A more appropriate place for personal chart interpretation questions is a private reading with one of them.