School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Daemon Soul

Started by Oliver Fred, Jul 24, 2009, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver Fred

Hello All,

My question is related to the Daemon Soul. I've been very attracted to this aspect being revealed through EA, and as I understand it the Daemon Soul has a major correlation with Sagittarius, but also with the Grand Mutable Cross with Gemini, Virgo, and Pisces being included. How does one recognize such a signature of a Daemon Soul? What does it truly mean to be defined as a Daemon Soul?
I haven't had access to Deva Green's EA and Your Karmic Mission book but perhaps its time I do- as I hear it delves into the Daemon Soul.
I have my birth time Jan.8, 1988 5:33PM Stockholm, Sweden. I'll try to upload a picture of the birthchart, but I'm unable to right now. Thank you for any input on this. Hope all is well!

-Oliver

Lucius

There is a tool at hand - the old message board you can download here - Wolf goes into in various posts. 

I'll paraphrase some stuff from what I remember for starters.

the original home of Daemon is the star system Sirius, in particular, hoova.  This soul-structure is a particular soul-structure created by god'dess - these souls have the capacity to merge their consciousness with the totality of nature.  Wolf gives this definition of Daemon & how it has been perverted by deluded partriarchal times into 'demon' & thus 'demonized'.....it correlates with the sacral chakra (see seven soul type post) & that chakra has the flute sound which, of many correspondences, relates to the god Pan....half- goat, half-man & a wild nature being....plus the centaurs, chiron, pholus, etc.

Wolf goes into the observed reality of a soul & their chart to discern Daemon - there is a somewhat lengthy post on how these souls act in reality - he says, for instance, shy, unassuming, 'natural' types, issues with technology, etc - comfortable & happiest in nature and so forth.

It is interesting...and it may be a gaffe, but on the boards someone asks about the galactic center - 28 degress SAg, & asks about the correlation to Daemon...and Wolf's response is about the only time he did not specifically mention observation/correlation...he said any planet, node conjunct this point within 30 min. equates with Daemon....he didn't say, if you have the reality, then you have the aspect...he said planet/node = 28 sag = Daemon. 

Others on this board will chime in - there are more than a few here - !  And Stacie is & is on the EA council so I'm sure she can give you great information......I hope you don't mind me mentioning you Stacie, you are a Daemon soul & are very lucid & explain things beautifully!  Hope you are doing OK.

Oliver Fred

Hi Lucius,

Thank you for your reply. I do recall reading some of Jeffrey's posts in the old archives of this forum, (the shy, unassuming, happy in nature, and possible trouble with technology) as well as the possiblity of having all the symbols for Daemon Soul, but not necessarily indicating that it is so.
I have my Saturn (Sag. 26 degree 20') with the Gal. Center at Sag. 26 degree 40'. So within 30 minutes. Saggittarius is intercepted with its planetary ruler, Jupiter, on my Midheaven. South node in Virgo (third house-the Gemini house) N.N. Pisces in Ninth house. A lot of clues here telling me, but I'm just not sure if I can be certain. I definitely find comfort in nature, but some of the descriptions I'm not sure I have. I will try to get my chart up here.
I'd very much like to hear from Stacie, and especially more about hoova of Sirius.( can't seem to find much) Thank you for all the input so far. Take care!

-Oliver

Lucius

Hi - I looked at your chart & you do indeed have the signatures + your actual reality.  First, there are the planets at the galactic center....and then you have Pisces (spiritual orientation) on your 9th house cups...the houses are important in the sense they are changing so quickly.......Your moon ruling the 12th suggests the information coming into your ego awareness in this life & it's  in your 2nd house of meaning & inner values/realtions...and it is in a mutable archetype...plus, your Pluto backs that up being in the 4th of Scorpio...time to come home!  :)

Oliver Fred

Hi Lucius,

That was pretty incredible! So that's what "home" means. Thank you so much.

-Oliver

Lucius

I am glad if I can help!  A heads up to you - Lucifer is sitting there in your chart at 28 Sag - it will create doubts, illusions & delusions about your true nature - don't let it....what we are we desire in our core & that is what we are!  Lucifer can also be the bearer of light....illumination & conquering evil.....Pluto has been dancing like Shiva over those points in your chart...keep an eye on transits....don't mistake you've posted here while you have!  Synchronicity!  Others here will contribute, I'm sure.....who will help more.

Lesley

Hi everyone,

Another really excellent example of a Daemon Soul is Starhawk, writer of so many great books on Earth-based religion. Her birth data is 6/17/51, 12:15 pm, St. Paul, MN. Virgo asc; Nodes in 12/6, Virgo/Pisces; Sun/Mercury/Mars in Gemini/9th; Moon in Sag/3rd; Saturn in 12th/Virgo.

I had the good fortune to do a small workshop with her at a celebration for Yule last year, and she is unlike anyone I've ever met. Her power is firmly rooted/grounded in the Earth itself, hence its strength. I highly recommend her work for anyone wanting to investigate the Daemon viewpoint/way of life -- or just wanting to feel less alienated in this world, as the case may be.  :)

Love and blessings to all,
Lesley

Wendy

I have just read this post and the other about the 7 Soul types.  I had a reading from Jeffery Green close to 10 years ago.  I was just getting into the depth of my chart then, and he mentioned that I was from Sirius.

All of that didn't really mean anything to me in terms of astrology back then, though I did know I was not from here.  My natal chart is 27 Gemini rising, with nodes in Gemini/Sag 12th/6th houses, and a mutable grand cross.

Although I have not formally studied EA, I would love to learn more about Daemon Soul.  I can be quite natured, not really shy, unassuming usually, with lots of ease with technology.  I definitely have sacral chakra, SN in Sag 6th house, Jupiter rising in Gemini...

Anyone have more clarification of determining type of Soul based on looking at the chart.

DOB--8/10/65, 2:23AM, Silver Spring, MD

Stacie

Hi Oliver, Wendy, and All...

First, my apologies to Oliver for such a long delay in getting back to you on your original question.  Have many reflections on the topic that I've been meaning to share, and will post them this evening when I get home from work.

Blessings,
Stacie

Lesley

Hi Wendy,

Although we can never know a Daemon Soul just by looking at the chart, with direct observation always being necessary to determine who is who, I do know that the Solar Plexus chakra can also be linked with the Daemon archetype. (My own personal view, based on direct observation, is that the Daemon archetype can manifest through and coexist with any 'chakra' type, as the Daemon Soul journeys through time on its path back to God.)

Love and blessings,
Lesley

Stacie

Hello,

Wasn't successful in getting these thoughts articulated tonight as intended, so hopefully tomorrow.

Stacie

Oliver Fred

Hi all,

I hope this discussion can continue and, Stacie, you are able to tell us your thoughts soon. I am really looking forward to what you have to say.

I still do not fully know what it means to be or have the Daemon archetype fully, and would appreciate any more input. Are there other archetypal souls that come from other planets, such as Pleaidians and such, or is this not relevant?
Also, since new souls are being generated to be on this planet, will God every cease to do so, or is our purpose here to allow the continuance of life here and elsewhere in our solar system? Thank you all for any input.

Best wishes.
-Oliver

Rad

Hi Oliver,

Quote from: Oliver Fred on Oct 15, 2009, 04:58 PM
Hi all,

I hope this discussion can continue and, Stacie, you are able to tell us your thoughts soon. I am really looking forward to what you have to say.

I still do not fully know what it means to be or have the Daemon archetype fully, and would appreciate any more input.

Daemon is actually a Latin word that the Christians, removing themselves from what Christ actually taught, perverted into the word Demon. According to old Latin dictionaries the word Daemon means 'Souls that are utterly unified with Nature and all of it's natural laws, especially the world of animal and plants, and because of this total union with Nature the become 'messengers of God'. This is why the Christians who became so far removed from the teachings of the original Jesus created cosmologies of Hell that were symbolized by all kinds of weird animals.
All natural Daemon Souls feel a fundamental alienation from most other humans. They are 'home' in nature and naturally aligned with all the 'devas' of nature that many call angles , fairies, and the like. Devas are Souls/ consciousness that are within nature, but veiled from the eyes of most. They also inhabit the life force within various plants. The nervous systems of plants and animals are almost identical to humans. Daemon Souls are naturally alone, and enjoy being alone in Nature.
Another word that can relate to Daemon is Shaman.

Are there other archetypal souls that come from other planets, such as Pleaidians and such, or is this not relevant?

Yes, many Souls have other 'home planets' so to speak. And these types of Souls will NOT FEEL AT HOME ON EARTH. They feel a deep detachment and alienation from it. There are other 'home planets' from which the originally emanate, i.e. planets within the Plaieds like Hoova and the 'Dog Star'. It is important to know this for clients who are from other home planets so that they can understand the nature of their core alienation.

Also, since new souls are being generated to be on this planet, will God every cease to do so, or is our purpose here to allow the continuance of life here and elsewhere in our solar system? Thank you all for any input.

God will continue in it's own journey to it's own perfection. In this beyond long journey what we call God expands and contracts over lengths of time that we can not even imagine. This natural expansion and contraction corresponds with the collapse of the entire Creation which leads to yet another expansion manifesting as a new form of Creation. Thus the cycles of creation / evolution occurs in this natural way. When the cycle of contraction occurs this is called the natural law of involution where all existing forms born in the expansion cycle are destroyed, and then reformulated energetically in yet another cycle of expansion and the forms of how creation looks like in each one. Intrinsic to Creation is CONSCIOUSNESS because of course what we call God is CONSCIOUS.
    The dimensions of each Creation called , in our terms, the Cosmos and Universes are so vast that we simply can not comprehend from the limitation of the consciousness contained within the human form. And within that vastness all of the Natural Laws that God has SET IN MOTION in each cycle of Creation manifest in all kinds of different ways depending on Light, Gravity, Motion, Magnetism, Vibration, and Heat. Depending on CONDITIONS defined by these Natural Laws as they interact within themselves as found at various points throughout the vastness of the totality of the Creation Consciousness can take hold and root itself. This we call life.
    Consciousness is born from what we call God. The root of consciousness is God. When consciousness becomes aware that it is conscious as manifested in different forms of life we then call this THE SOUL. Souls that are conscious that they are conscious. And because of this the Natural Laws of evolution of a Soul's evolution back to it's Source, God, begins. Relative the Natural Laws of contraction and expansion this is reflected in the Natural Laws of dual desires within the Soul: one is to separate from God, and one is to return to God.
    For a Soul's evolution to occur and continue to occur is not dependent of Earth. One day Earth will be no more, just as many other universes and planets will be no more. Wherever the CONDITIONS exit, at any moment in time, that facilitate the evolution of the Soul is where it will be born. Right now on this Earth it is in it's own evolutionary journey starting from when it first formed. One day it will be burned up by the the Sun. In between it has it's own evolution that has been going on for roughly five or six billion years now. The journey of what we call the 'human being' has been relatively brief on this planet as measured against that amount of time. Humans are of course part of the total Creation on this planet. And for most of that journey humans have been in a state of harmony with the totality of Creation on this planet. It has only been in fairly recent times that the human had begun to consider itself as superior to the totality of the Creation as manifested on this planet.
    Once that began it has lead to where the planet is now. And it is through this perverted desire of separatness from the rest of the Creation on this planet, defined through the perversion of the Natural Laws of giving, inclusion, to and for others in order to NATURALLY SURVIVE, that the humans have now guranteed their extinction. We must remember that 99.5 percent of all forms of life on this planet to date have lead to extinction. Once that occurs then Consciousness/ Souls will simply and naturally gravitate to other universes and planets in which the conditions exist that facilitate their own ongoing, individual, evolution back to their Source: God.

Best wishes.
-Oliver

Rad

Lesley

Thank you, Rad and Oliver, for your posts. I know I'm not the only one who is deeply appreciative of the opportunity to read and know this kind of information.

Love and blessings,
Lesley

mountainheather

Hi all, I hope its ok I chime in here with all you wonderful contributors.
Rad, regarding this in your last post:
   "It has only been in fairly recent times that the human had begun to consider itself as superior to the totality of the Creation as manifested on this planet.
    Once that began it has lead to where the planet is now. And it is through this perverted desire of separatness from the rest of the Creation on this planet, defined through the perversion of the Natural Laws of giving, inclusion, to and for others in order to NATURALLY SURVIVE, that the humans have now guranteed their extinction "

Can you expand on how you define a natural desire (as opposed to perverse)to seperate that results in humanity thriving? I guess my question is if the desire to seperate is natural given the dual desire nature of the soul, how does it seperate naturally and still return to God? Is the forgotten matriarchal type ways an example, where our life was a song sung in tune with the earth and the ways of nature? but what would naturally seperating be in that type of existence?  Thank you Rad, and all of you for keeping this going.   Heather