Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: obama and his relationship to truth  (Read 2768 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Aug 20, 2012, 10:20 AM »

Hi all,

I feel this is a meaningful interview to share here given the importance of this soul's journey at this time. I feel this article points to the essential nature of this soul and is quite descriptive of his actual ea state - which is seemingly close to early first spiritual.

http://cathleenfalsani.com/obama-on-faith-the-exclusive-interview/

Note the relevance of this as Saturn has just today or so entered his 9th house and the north node soon to move there as well. This is a time for him to come out with his truth and I would say completely trust his inner knowing of God. One big piece for this soul is the dynamic of hiding his actual nature all according to the larger purpose that he is here to fulfill. One of the greatest challenges for him however is staying true to what he knows to be inherently right, inherently true in that process. That Neptune in the 9th ruled by Pluto in Virgo in the 7th - doubting himself according to the influences of other people with their own motives. That Pluto also ruling his 10th house which squares his nodes. And Neptune squaring Jupiter which is conjunct Saturn in the 12th - being an instrument for a higher divine plan but needing to align his own individual will with that plan. Such a powerful intention this soul is carrying and great evolution is abound.

What I do feel is most confusing for many, is that Obama has made choices and said things in that past that seem to be in direct violation natural law. It is so clear that Obama has been struggling during his term to stay close to his higher purpose and yet it has been a struggle for this soul.

One very relevant example is his relationship to Manning and Assange - people that have truly done the right thing. In the Assange thread Steve started some time ago I will soon post a video of what Assange has recently declared. He basically said to Obama "Do the right thing" speaking right to the soul of Obama.

I trust that it is appropriate to examine this, I feel this is a worthy exploration. And again this feels timely as Saturn is just now entering his 9th house.

With love,
am

* obama.jpg (310.74 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 163 times.)
« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2012, 07:21 AM by ari moshe » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2012, 05:05 PM »

Hi all,

Instead of continuing to post - I feel I am writing a lot here and it intuitively feels right for me to stop. So I'm going to keep this thread as it is and perhaps others will contribute.

Here is a bi-wheel and composite of obama and assange.
With love,
Ari Moshe

* assange obama.jpg (303.86 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 145 times.)

* obama assange.jpg (305.97 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 144 times.)

* obama assange composite.jpg (295.9 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 142 times.)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2012, 10:19 AM »

Hi all, hopefully I'm not adding too much info here. Related to this topic are also other decisions and actions that Obama has made. It is not easy to understand this soul from an ego point of view. I've been trying to understand why Obama has recently passted the NDAA - national defense authorization act. It allows anyone to be arrested w/out warrent and held for as long as deemed necesssary whenever terrorism or support of terrorism is suspected. It's some level higher up in terms of severity and specificity than recent laws that were passed regarding that.

In part the National Defense Authorization Act helps to preserve the status quo established a decade ago with the original provisions in the PATRIOT Act giving the government broad new powers in the so-called War on Terror. In part the bill expands those powers, codifying the use of indefinite detention of foreign nationals and possibly US citizens arrested abroad and at home. In part the bill expands the use of the US military on domestic soil, at once complicating anti-terrorism strategies at home and raising serious questions about the role of the military in law enforcement.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/01/02/president-obama-signed-the-national-defense-authorization-act-now-what/

http://www2.tbo.com/news/opinion/2012/aug/20/naopino2-criminalizing-dissent-this-is-america-ar-468722/

And another: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/12390-obama-admin-files-appeal-of-ndaa-injunction

Of course the question is why? What is his real motive in passing this?
Rad, is it possible that this is similar to what Lincoln has done with martial law? As you have said some time ago:

Soon Obama's progressed Moon will go into Aries. Through synastry with the USA chart it will be in it's 11th House with the increasing transit of Uranus. This Uranus transit of course is squaring the transiting Pluto in the USA's 8th House: the corporations.  As you have begun to see already Obama will progressively be in total alignment with the type and group of humans that are defined by 'giving, sharing, and inclusion'. That is his own heart and Soul. And this will happen because of the necessary disillusionment, yet again, that this other type of human does not want to compromise, does not want to work together for the common good of the country itself. As a result, you can expect Obama to increasingly to become more intense, more warrior like, in restating the original vision he offered to the USA when he ran for the presidency in the first place.

And, like Lincoln had to deal with, he will be subjected to a variety of social forces represented in this other group that wants total dominance and submission defined by their personal greed. They will do all that they can do to crush him. They will do this by changing the voting laws so as to rig the election, to change how the electoral votes are proportioned in key states that will benefit them, by being able to rig voting machines to their advantage, and of course through the corporately owned media in the USA. Many in the USA do not remember that Lincoln was the only president to actually declare martial law. And one of the reasons he did that was to prevent the media of that time from creating the lies and propaganda necessary to defeat him: to destroy the country itself. He did this in order to sustain the union of the country at all costs. This is his core 'ethics'.
From this thread: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,395.msg8963.html#msg8963

A similar perspective on Lincoln is offered here as well:
Abraham Lincoln, was desperate to prevent Maryland from joining the Confederacy (by force, if necessary), as such a turn of events would surround the Union capital of Washington, DC with hostile territory. The day after "Maryland, My Maryland" was first published, Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus in Maryland. Subsequently, as Virginia's secession from the Union became imminent, Lincoln sent the Union Army to occupy Annapolis and Baltimore, and declared martial law. Over the course of the next few months, the Union arrested several thousand Marylanders suspected of Southern sympathies, including 30 members of the State legislature, a US Congressman representing Maryland, the mayor and police commissioner of Baltimore, and most of the Baltimore city council. These political detainees were imprisoned in Fort McHenry and Point Lookout without trial, in many cases, for several years.
These illegal and unconstitutional actions against Maryland cost Lincoln his life.
'Sic Semper Tyrannis'
If feel that this may have cost him his life but Lincoln was most likely well prepared to take that risk in order to secure the union wihtout threat from Maryland, just think what would have happened during the Civil War if he had not taken this drastic move and imposed the Marshall Law there.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_Lincoln_declare_Marshall_Law#ixzz24CEedRT3

It sounds far out to me now, but when I look at the soul facts here - ie the incredibly militant past of Ryan as well as other republicans currently in power - I can see perhaps the underlying reasons why Obama would be passing such a bill. And also by passing this bill I think it may defeat the future need for martial law, which is certainly more intense and would have many other ramifications. This is more specified and can be a direct way of dealing with possible opposition from others who may try to form some sort of militant rebellion or whatever it may be.

Very interested in what your perspective on this is Rad and what others have to say about this as well.
God bless,
am
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 2012, 07:34 AM »

Hi Ari,

"Of course the question is why? What is his real motive in passing this?
Rad, is it possible that this is similar to what Lincoln has done with martial law?"

Everything that Lincoln did was, his motives, was the preserve the union at any cost. This is not what Obama is doing in the act that you are citing. And, by the way, if what I have read is correct he also made a presidential signing that says he will not allow any U.S. citizen to be arrested within the borders of the U.S.A. under this act. To me it seems pretty clear that his motives, relative to his Mars in Virgo in the 8th, is to protect America against any act of terrorism whatever the source or cause of that terrorism is about.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 22, 2012, 07:46 AM »

Hi Rad, thanks for clarifying this.

And, by the way, if what I have read is correct he also made a presidential signing that says he will not allow any U.S. citizen to be arrested within the borders of the U.S.A. under this act.

I tried looking for that - would you show me where you found that implied?
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Aug 22, 2012, 08:01 AM »

Hi Ari,

I don't remember where I read that as I read through many papers around the world everyday. So just don't remember now.

God Bless, Rad
astrologerrohan

« Reply #6 on: Aug 31, 2012, 03:40 AM »

As I found here a great conversion and really with some cool stuffs. Thanks for all!

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Sep 27, 2012, 07:15 AM »

Hi Rad, I have another question -
I know that within the USA there are A LOT of special interest groups linked to politicians that are supportive of "natural gas" and "clean coal". Both of which are incredibly destructive to the environment, including human health. Obama continuously supports natural gas on the basis of it being on this land, not accross the sea- thus supporting job creation and the local economy.

From the point of view of his soul's intentions - why is he emphasizing this so much when it is so bad on so many levels? Is it another example of him needing to "play the game" in whatever way is appropriate at this time or is a matter of him being pressured to support such things?

Here's a new add that just came out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI7qPO5wVw
Pretty darn good add.
Thank you.
With love,
am
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Sep 27, 2012, 07:58 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks for that link. Sure seemed like one heck of an affective add by him, not to mention his ideas themselves. As I recall through reading various papers Obama did try to focus on 'green energy' programs but was more or less blocked by the corporate lead Senate in the U.S. that had other interests in mind that then defeated these plans.

Coal does have more ability to get 'cleaner' relative to the type of 'scrubbers' that can be employed on the smoke stacks. Of course that does not mean 'clean coal' but a cleaner coal. Yet these scrubbers cost lot's of money so of course the vested interests with the corporate coal industry do all they can to avoid buying these types of scrubbers.

The U.S. as far as I know has lots of natural gas reserves, not to mention coal itself, and now the horrendous thing called 'fracking' to extract the tiniest amounts from the rock shale that contains oil tars. So of course, relative to economic pressures to produce energy within the U.S. in order to reduce it's dependence on foreign oil is quite extreme. Obama must work within the consensus of his country and thus these policies.

Producing oil from within the U.S. in order to reduce it's dependence on foreign oil is also a great lie as far as I know because, in reality, all oil produced within the confines of the U.S. is in fact put up for sale on the international oil market: none is actually put into the U.S. reserves of oil. And it sure seems that most American just don't know about that fact so you end up with all these stupid people chanting 'drill baby drill'. Oh my.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Oct 04, 2012, 03:30 PM »

Hi All,

I try to stay nuetral in regard to politics as there is so much deception and propaganda I get overwhelmed trying to figure out what is true and what is not.  So, I generally don't bother and focus on other things.  Sometimes however, I skim the headlines and am drawn to something or another.  I just read one take on Obama and last night's debate that drew my imagination into his "shoes" so to speak.  Imagine what it is like to be in his shoes on any given day?  I do not envy him and feel he is going to need alot of healing after the sacrifice he has made on a soul level in order to try and help the world evolve a tiny bit:

"Obama is a naturally empathic individual, whose diverse, mobile, international background made him unusually able when it came to assessing new social situations and reading more than people say. Some observers have speculated that Obama needs a crowd, energy he can draw from. But he had that aplenty in Charlotte, and it barely helped. I suspect a more prosaic explanation: A person of his temperament cannot maintain the same open demeanor when he's dealing with war and death all the time. As, we must recall, Obama has been for years now. If Obama seems shut down, perhaps it is because he has to be to be who he is and do the job he needs to do day in and day out. If his heart didn't seem in it last night, I wonder if it's not in part because the last thing he needs to consider in his work on a day-to-day basis is his heart. It's a long way from being a community organizer, civil-rights lawyer and anti-war state senator to running a drone war that kills innocent civilians, ordering the death of militants, overseeing a policy that's led to an increase in American casualties in Afghanistan, and delivering funereal remarks at a ceremony honoring the returning remains of a slain American diplomat."

"http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/10/snippy-obama-whose-hearts-not-in-it/263229/
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Oct 05, 2012, 08:08 AM »

I've been thinking about it - the stress within Obama at this time, as signified with Mars moving over his MC along with the transiting north node on the MC - given that his MC is squaring his nodes and uranus - applying towards his  nn in the 7th, and the MC being Scorpio which is ruled by his Pluto in the 7th correlates to his own authority being undermined by manipulative "others" who are a part of various groups, Uranus, that wish to divide the country according to their own power agenda.

This is a deep karma for this soul. In the end, if he persists and does not give up, he will still likely win this election. Lucifer is now transiting Obama's 10th house as well. So all this is really about him staying focused and not giving up, not becoming discouraged through a psychology of futility.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Oct 05, 2012, 12:19 PM »

Check out this video of Obama in the state of Virginia...to me this is the real Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SQPKEXn5hIY
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Oct 17, 2012, 06:20 AM »

Skywalker,

I have removed your message. It was highly inappropriate.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #13 on: Oct 17, 2012, 10:13 AM »

Rad,

Sorry if my post was inappropriate, I am not quite sure why but these things are your call and I respect your judgement. I would appreciate if you told me why, in private, to avoid something similar happening again.

Thank you
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #14 on: Oct 17, 2012, 12:07 PM »

Rad,

Sorry if my post was inappropriate, I am not quite sure why but these things are your call and I respect your judgement. I would appreciate if you told me why, in private, to avoid something similar happening again.

Thank you

Skywalker,

These things are my call because I am the moderator of this message board.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: