School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

New ea practice thread for beginners

Started by ari moshe, Aug 20, 2012, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hello everyone,

The intention of this thread is to serve as another practice opportunity for applying the basic ea paradigm. We'll look at a chart with the basic ea signatures. Absolutely anyone is invited to participate at any level. My role here will just be to guide those who participate here to the best that I can. Rad will be following along and tuning in when necessary - and I will defer all questions that I cannot answer to him. I also invite those who are experienced in EA to offer your guidance here as well and to jump in whenever called to do so.

For me, this is another opportunity for me to grow in this work and to give back in a small way. It is an honor for me to do so.

Note there may be a couple periods where I am on the road for a few days here and there and will not be able to access the internet too much.

So whoever would like to participate in this thread please let me know here and we'll take it from there!

God bless
Ari Moshe

Linda

Hi Ari,

Yes, I would like to participate in this thread.

What kinds of charts will we be working on?  Basic Pluto paradigm only and/or chart of famous person?

Thank you and EA for another great opportunity to learn and share.

Love,

Linda

ari moshe

Hi Linda, I know there are a couple people who are pretty new beginners to this work that have expressed to me their interest in joining this thread. So my sense is to start with the basic Pluto nodes paradigm - to make up a hypothetical chart in the same way Rad has done it in previous practice threads.

Beyond that, I do not feel competent or that it is appropriate for me at this point to hold the space for FULL chart analysis - such as working with the chart of a famous dead person.
With love
am

lilith

I am new to EA and would like to participate, Ari.

Tory

Hi Ari,

Ok i would like to try, thanks for the good idea.

Tory

Emily

Hi Ari and Everyone,

I'm a new student and am interested in participating in this thread.

With Gratitude,
Emily

Paula

robbyin

Ari, count me in! Thanks again for being generous with your time! Robin

Linda

Wow Ari - what a great response!  :D

Since this thread is for beginners, I may just read along at this stage.

Gray

Ari,
If it is okay I may be interested in participating in this, although i am not a total beginner with writing here. I have found it hard to make the time with my other work to take on a full chart analysis with all the myriad of aspects, and so what you are proposing here sounds manageable for me. If you'd rather this be for total beginners on this board please let me know.
blessings,
Gray

ari moshe

Hi Gray, of course you can join - and I'm sure that will be valuable for all involved. Anyone at any level is invited to join.
With love
am

kora

Hi Ari,

Thank you for starting this thread for beginners!....I look forward to joining you.

Kora

Henrik

Hi Ari and Rad and all the wonderful people at EA.

Yes I would love to participate. Can't at this point fully commit on a day-to-day basis for personal reasons, as is the reason for not having posted anything on this msgbrd for quite some time now, but I have been following along and it's been quite a blessing to have seen the development of of so many over such a short period of time. The work of Jeffrey have altered my life and EA is nothing short of staggering...

All the best,
Henrik

ari moshe

Hi all! Alright, so we will start this practice now. Others are welcome to join in - just let me know so that I can wait for you b4 moving on to the next step.

We will start by placing Pluto in the 7th house. We will add the sign later.

Remember that Pluto correlates to the types of desires the soul has had in the past that has lead to this life. Desire is the bottom line reason for the life we come into and what we attract to ourselves. Thus Pluto is the bottom line signature for understanding why we are here.

Pluto both correlates to where the soul will resist growth based upon the nature of its separating desires, AND where the soul has the natural capacity, via free will, to cooperate with evolution. Evolution is the process of a soul exhausting all desires until the only desire that remains is the desire to reunite with the Source. Thus, it is the intensity of the soul's desire to unite with source, the Truth, to know God, Goddess - however we wish to think of it - that is the determinant for the soul's own evolution in any life. On the other hand, the intensity of the soul's desire to pursue its separating desires is what naturally draws the soul ever closer to what we can call evil.

In the end, our evolutionary growth, or lack thereof, is determined via choice - the basis of which is desire.

To have Pluto anywhere means the dynamics of resistance and cooperation have been underway for a long time relative to wherever Pluto is. Pluto does in fact point to the greatest insecurity within the soul. The Pluto polarity point however is the point opposite Pluto and signifies the evolutionary purpose of the current life.

For example, in general if a 7th house Pluto symbolizes that a soul that has become overly fixated on security through relationships, the Pluto polarity point in the 1st house implies the evolutionary purpose in this life to listen to oneself and to become independent of other people.

So to start let's by examining Pluto in the 7th house and explore the meaning of its polarity point in the 1st house. There is no specified gender, social background or evolutionary state at this point. I recommend you read the section on Pluto in the 7th house in Pluto the Evolutionary Journey of the Soul. Other readings you may wish to review are Jeff Green's teachings on the 4 ways the soul enacts its own evolution (found in the first chapter) as well as the general principals of Pluto and its polarity point found in that same chapter. And as always you can review anything from this message board, the archives in the MISC section, or the articles written by Jeff Green that are on the front page of this ea website.

Once we have all offered a basic analysis of the general soul psychology of Pluto in the 7th house and its polarity point I will create a specific context for this soul by placing the south node somewhere, creating a social/gender context and putting this soul in a specific evolutionary state.

We will build from there, step by step to eventually include the ruler of the south node by house, the north node, it's ruler by house, signs and possibly phases/aspects for those who wish to address that level of interpretation. How we move through this will depend on what kind of flow seems most appropriate here.

All efforts are just wonderful. Thank you so much for your choice to practice! Please remember the value is in the effort, not the quantity or how good it sounds. As I am ever learning from my own teachers - the greatest set back to any kind of learning is comparison to others. So stay close to yourself and allow your own efforts to bring you the feedback that will guide you further.

Feel free to ask any questions here. When I cannot answer, I will defer all questions to Rad. And again, others who are experienced in EA are absolutely welcome to offer feedback/answer questions when you intuition guides you to do so.

God bless you all, and thank you all so much for this wonderful opportunity for me to grow and be in service in this way.
With love,
Ari Moshe