Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Creating skipped steps in the current life...  (Read 2803 times)
Skywalker

« Reply #15 on: Jan 22, 2013, 04:12 AM »

Hi Linda and everyone,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that the Sun square the Nodes does not correlate to skipped steps but to the possible creation of skipped steps in future lives. Maybe the term "imbalance" is more accurate then flip flopping to describe what I feel. Thanks again for those quotes from Rad and Gonzalo.

If we look at the Nodal rulers to find the imbalance, how do we know which Nodal ruler is the one that has more "weight" and thus creating the imbalance?

What if the Sun is conjunct one of the Nodal rulers?

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Jan 22, 2013, 11:09 PM »

Thanks for your reply. I understand that the Sun square the Nodes does not correlate to skipped steps but to the possible creation of skipped steps in future lives. Maybe the term "imbalance" is more accurate then flip flopping to describe what I feel. Thanks again for those quotes from Rad and Gonzalo.

If we look at the Nodal rulers to find the imbalance, how do we know which Nodal ruler is the one that has more "weight" and thus creating the imbalance?

What if the Sun is conjunct one of the Nodal rulers?

Hi Skywalker,

I have a few ideas on how to answer your questions, but I would prefer that you receive an official answer to your questions from Rad or other experienced EA member.

I feel, however, with Sun square Nodes you will naturally be putting effort into finding that balance to help deflate the possibility of potential skipped steps being formed in the future. The Sun itself will shed light on how to creatively achieve this.

Love,

Linda
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Jan 23, 2013, 12:00 PM »

Hi Skywalker,

With the Sun square the Nodes there is indeed a flip flopping that can take place between the Sun as an integrative principle relative to the current life purpose, and those Nodes: back and forth. Both Nodes need to be fully actualized relative to the Sun in order for the dynamic of skipped steps to not take place in a future life.

Since you have two planets on your N.Node this means that your Soul has, prior to the current life, already been moving in the evolutionary direction symbolized by the N.Node, and the planets that are conjunct it. The location of it's planetary ruler would also have come into play prior to the current life. The Sun squaring both Nodes means that this evolutionary process of moving towards that N.Node is not complete because of the resistance symbolized by the S.Node, and the location of it's planetary ruler. It is that existing resistance carried over from the recent prior lives that now correlates to the Sun squaring the Nodes. This then means that if that resistance prevails again in the context of the current life it will then lead to the dynamic of skipped step in the very next life.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #18 on: Jan 25, 2013, 05:00 AM »

Thanks again Linda and Rad,

Rad, what struck a chord was this that you wrote:

"The Sun squaring both Nodes means that this evolutionary process of moving towards that N.Node is not complete because of the resistance symbolized by the S.Node, and the location of it's planetary ruler. It is that existing resistance carried over from the recent prior lives that now correlates to the Sun squaring the Nodes. This then means that if that resistance prevails again in the context of the current life it will then lead to the dynamic of skipped step in the very next life."

Rad, you said that the North node ruler has also come into play prior to the current life, is this the case when there are planets conjunct the N.node or is it a general rule when the Sun is square the nodes?

Also, what if the ruler of one of the nodes is conjunct the Sun? In my case it´s the N.node ruler but would be interesting for the thread to go over both configurations.

If the planetary ruler of the N.node has come into play prior to the current life, it seems to make sense that by being conjunct the Sun, there is a need to continue to integrate the N.node lessons that were begun prior to the current life, whole heartedly, by creatively actualizing and giving conscious purpose (Sun) to the N.node ruler, thus integrating and expressing/developing the archetype of the planetary ruler conjunct the Sun. This will then help overcome the resistance as symbolized by the Sun square the nodes, the S.node and it´s planetary ruler. Is this correct?

Thank you!

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #19 on: Jan 25, 2013, 08:26 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Thanks again Linda and Rad,

Rad, what struck a chord was this that you wrote:

"The Sun squaring both Nodes means that this evolutionary process of moving towards that N.Node is not complete because of the resistance symbolized by the S.Node, and the location of it's planetary ruler. It is that existing resistance carried over from the recent prior lives that now correlates to the Sun squaring the Nodes. This then means that if that resistance prevails again in the context of the current life it will then lead to the dynamic of skipped step in the very next life."

Rad, you said that the North node ruler has also come into play prior to the current life, is this the case when there are planets conjunct the N.node or is it a general rule when the Sun is square the nodes?

When there is a planet(s) conjunct the N.Node that means that that N.Node, and the location of it's planetary ruler, has been in the evolutionary process and development of the Soul prior to the current life, and is intended to do so again in this life. Without any planets conjunct the N.Node, and the Sun is simply squaring the Nodal Axis, then there have not been any prior development of that N.Node prior to the current life.

Also, what if the ruler of one of the nodes is conjunct the Sun? In my case it´s the N.node ruler but would be interesting for the thread to go over both configurations.

If either the planetary ruler of the S. or N. Nodes is conjunct the Sun that is squaring the Nodes that, of itself, is a symbol of 'skipped steps' prior the current life. With the Sun now conjunct such a planetary ruler, in the current life, this then correlates to the Soul's core purposes for the current life which is to resolve those skipped steps.

If the planetary ruler of the N.node has come into play prior to the current life, it seems to make sense that by being conjunct the Sun, there is a need to continue to integrate the N.node lessons that were begun prior to the current life, whole heartedly, by creatively actualizing and giving conscious purpose (Sun) to the N.node ruler, thus integrating and expressing/developing the archetype of the planetary ruler conjunct the Sun. This will then help overcome the resistance as symbolized by the Sun square the nodes, the S.node and it´s planetary ruler. Is this correct?

Yes

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #20 on: Jan 25, 2013, 09:10 AM »

Hi Rad,

"If either the planetary ruler of the S. or N. Nodes is conjunct the Sun that is squaring the Nodes that, of itself, is a symbol of 'skipped steps' prior the current life. With the Sun now conjunct such a planetary ruler, in the current life, this then correlates to the Soul's core purposes for the current life which is to resolve those skipped steps."

In the case that the Planetary ruler that is conjunct the Sun, is out of orb of a square to the nodal axis, would it still correlate directly to a skipped step?

Thank you for your patience with us and dedication to teaching EA.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #21 on: Jan 26, 2013, 07:40 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Hi Rad,

"If either the planetary ruler of the S. or N. Nodes is conjunct the Sun that is squaring the Nodes that, of itself, is a symbol of 'skipped steps' prior the current life. With the Sun now conjunct such a planetary ruler, in the current life, this then correlates to the Soul's core purposes for the current life which is to resolve those skipped steps."

In the case that the Planetary ruler that is conjunct the Sun, is out of orb of a square to the nodal axis, would it still correlate directly to a skipped step?

First, we must be careful in establishing the 'range or orbs' to answer this question correctly. JWG taught, for the purposes of evolutionary astrology, that ten degrees is the range for squares. So if the planetary ruler of one of the Nodes is out of that range we then have two possible evolutionary issues linked with the phenomena of 'skipped steps'.

The first issue is if the planetary ruler is coming TOWARDS the square aspect, and the second is if it is MOVING away from the square aspect. In the first case this would mean that the Soul is right on the cusp, the recent prior lives leading to the current life, of creating the skipped steps if the current life choices, as demonstrated by the Sun itself being square the Nodal Axis, do not resolve the the past lives build up defined by resistance in the current life. In the context of the current life if the Soul resolves that resistance by way of the choices it makes then the skipped step signature for the very next life will not take place.

The second issue in one wherein the Soul has been successfully resoling the skipped step signature prior to the current life. With the planetary ruler of one of the Nodes now MOVING away from the square this would then mean, relative to the Sun's conjunction to those Nodes, that there are some residual issues that need to be addressed in the current life. If not, then the Soul will recreate the signature of skipped steps in the very next life.

[
/quote]

Let me know if you understand this now Skywalker.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #22 on: Jan 26, 2013, 02:25 PM »

Hi Rad,

Yes I do, thank you!
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #23 on: Jan 26, 2013, 04:14 PM »

Thank you very much Rad!
sunflower

« Reply #24 on: Mar 22, 2013, 03:01 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and i really enjoyed this topic. I was really worried on the meaning of Sun as a "skipped step" , but now i understand what is actually going on.
Thank you all for creating such a place for learning.
God Bless you all,

Sunflower
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #25 on: Mar 22, 2013, 03:49 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and i really enjoyed this topic. I was really worried on the meaning of Sun as a "skipped step" , but now i understand what is actually going on.
Thank you all for creating such a place for learning.
God Bless you all,

Sunflower

Hi Sunflower,

Let me be the first to welcome you to our message board. It is always wonderful when someone first comes to this message board and realizes what a true resource it is for EA, and takes the time, as you have, to say so. So thanks for that. Once again, welcome to our message board.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video