Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New ea practice thread for beginners  (Read 19321 times)
robbyin

« Reply #15 on: Aug 23, 2012, 07:44 PM »

Hello Ari, I am going to give it a try! With Pluto in the 7th house, this soul needed someone to act as a mirror -- reflection of self. This soul needed relationships so that it would know who it was.  So it would know its value. Codepdendent type. It was whatever/whoever the other(s) wanted it to be. Could accommodate all. The only way it got to know itself was in relation to other(s). There was a desire to please the other(s) to the detriment of self. Subservient. Relationship(s) not balanced. Sees other as more powerful or used codependency itself to manipulate the other. To control. Only through relating did this soul feel complete. The Pluto polarity point in the 1st house -- has to get to "know thyself". To go it alone. Be more independent. Make own decisions. Find own idenity not via relationship(s). Thanks, Robin
kora

« Reply #16 on: Aug 23, 2012, 09:57 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Robin for jumping in!  I will add my two cents.  With Pluto in the 7th we know that this soul's deepest resistance to growth is found in the realm of relationships.  There is something going on related to this person's ability to function as an equal...to know themselves as an equal in relationship or there is some kind of imbalance in relationship.  This is someone who may have experienced extremes in many types of relationships with many different people.  This person has unresolved issues regarding their own separate ego and resists acting independently outside of relationship....they may not know who they are outside of their relationship.  This person is likely functioning from their head (air sign) and is afraid to act on their own instincts.  This is someone who seeks harmony, is probably a good listener and who does not want to rock the boat.  This is someone who fears living independently and who may be out of touch with their own instincts or they are afraid to act on them.  These are some of my initial thoughts for what we know from the information given at this point.

Kora
Tory

« Reply #17 on: Aug 24, 2012, 02:06 AM »

Hi Ari, One and All,

Again, much gratitude for this thread. I am going be a doing a residential workshop next week so won't be able to participate during that time. With Pluto in the 7th, the "other" is the bottom line. With the 1st/7th house axis very basically it feels like "me" versus "them" and ultimately its learning that Source and the Divine can only be found "within" as oppossed to looking "outside" (the exhaustion of separating desires leading to a return to Source). Pluto in the 7th with the polarity point in the 1st, by nature there is a swinging back and forth from these two extremes (a real polarity) and the soul is learning through comparison in relationships to other and self, when the focus is intently on other, its all about pleasing the "other", putting the others needs first, living through the other's reactions and feedback, such is the denial of self. The evolutionary intent is connect with one's own instinctual inner guide, finding inner balance so that there may be an inner peace, without looking for it outside, without the need for the need for constant feedback from others, realising that everything we have been searching for, all strength and wisdom and peace is ultimately and only to be found within.

Much Gratitude and Light
Tory
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Aug 24, 2012, 08:46 AM »

Hi all - I just wanted to post one clarification about something I wrote in my last post regarding evil. I was informed that what I wrote could be misleading.

On the other hand, the intensity of the soul’s desire to pursue its separating desires is what naturally draws the soul ever closer to what we can call evil.

Separating desires are of course not evil. We all have them.
All of our desires create karma, and if we learn from what comes to us, our karma, then we can all grow. However if we instead feel victimized by the effects of our karma then that demosntrates a resistance to growth (not taking responsibility for our own choices) and will lead the soul further into pursuing its separating desires. Over time this can lead to increasingly sadistic psychology and actions. Eventually such a soul is given the opportunity to form a consummate relationship with evil.
with love,
Ari Moshe
kora

« Reply #19 on: Aug 25, 2012, 10:57 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I want to explore some ideas in a little more depth and get some feedback as to whether my thinking is correct....Even though the evolutionary intent for this individual's current life is to be found in the polarity point (1st house/Aries/Mars) and involves freedom, independence, special destiny, instinctual action aimed at developing one's ego is it not true that the bottom line is still relationship (7th house)?  In other words the 7th house Pluto is where this individual holds two opposing desires....one is to merge with the absolute and the other is to separate?  The 7th house is still where the greatest potential for merging with source lies for this individual with where they are in their evolutionary cycle is it not?  Previous to this life this individual has been working in the realm of relationship because before that they were focused on subjective self focused learning.  From there they moved in to relationship with others in order to know themselves more objectively exploring a vast variety of relationships  to move beyond themselves, to discover balance, to objectively understand where others are coming from, to listen, and to learn how to bring their own uniqueness in to relationship with another.  Because relationship is the realm of greatest potential for uniting with source as well as the greatest area of insecurity, newness, etc. (they haven't yet learned to be good at it)....their insecurities have led to certain karmic limitations that now in this life they need to evolve beyond.  The polarity point will help them do what they have to do to evolve....but their greatest juice is still in realm of relationship isn't it?  There are many possibilities as far as the karmic limitations that they may be working on such as co-dependency, living through someone else's ego or being the alter ego for someone else, dominance, submission, projection, etc.....This person is extremely insecure about giving up whatever type of relationship they have because their greatest soul desire is to find the absolute through relationship.....Am I on the right track?  Also, does the personality structure of this individual that the soul has crafted in this life remain intact for the entire life or is an individual personality capable of morphing beyond their initial soul desire in one lifetime to another (in this particular case from the 7th relationship focus to the 8th house issues)?  Thanks!

Kora

Emily

« Reply #20 on: Aug 25, 2012, 11:27 AM »

Hi All,

Here is my attempt - Pluto in the 7th indicates that a soul has been working on the on-going lesson of being in relationships in a balanced way.  That they have not necessarily achieved this balance yet.  They will then have unconscious memories and desires around unresolved past relationship dynamics.  It seems that there may also be tension between compulsive feelings of needing to be in relationship and the desire to be independent as well (PPP 1st house)?  I understand that they will feel the compulsive need to be in relationship but If the person is coming in with all sorts of issues around relationships, I could see how one reaction might be to eschew relationships altogether out of fear – is this accurate?  The 7th house Pluto symbolizes the need to be whole within one-self so that one can meet others as an equal and give without expectations of their own unmet needs being met.  In knowing that one can take care of oneself, they are no longer dependant on another.  The lesson of the 7th house Pluto is to be who you are independent of relationships  - the Polarity Point being the 1st house, it’s like the intention is birthing one's own identity as separate from any partner’s influence.  The 7th house Pluto will attract people in this life that will force them deal with these issues – reflecting where they are at within themselves.  So they may experience very imbalanced relationships or a lack of relationships until they learn to relate to themselves in new ways.

Thanks so much for this opportunity, Ari.

-Emily
robbyin

« Reply #21 on: Aug 25, 2012, 06:47 PM »

Hi All! From reading your thoughts it seems as if we are all on the same track. I imagine some of the "guess" work would evaporate once we get the sign that Pluto is in and the placements and signs of the nodes. Kora, I am not familiar with the 7th house/Libra as a desire to merge with the Absolute. I thought that was a 12th house, Pisces thing. I enjoyed reading everyone's post and it is assisting me in greater learning and understanding. Thanks, Robin
kora

« Reply #22 on: Aug 25, 2012, 11:48 PM »

Hi all,

I am appreciating everyones comments.  It is great doing this one step at a time so that we can test and expand our understanding of each piece of the puzzle.  I think the ultimate lesson for 7th house Pluto is to exhaust all desire for relationship other than relationship with the Absolute...Then one can approach relationship from fullness rather than need and successfully move through the 7th house lessons.  The polarity point directs one back to self focused ego development and ultimately aligning one's ego with source....this brings one to a state of fullness and the ability to approach relationship from a place of wholeness.

Kora
Paula

« Reply #23 on: Aug 26, 2012, 06:42 AM »

Pluto in the 7th House

Learning balance; learning balance; learning balance.  I never really understood this (well, as far as I understand any of EA yet) until I began to see the integral part that the 1st House point plays in all of this; the intended balance of the individuality in a world of relationships.  JG advises that the intent is not to control or be controlled (hopefully, that’s it in a very small nutshell), and to make sure that the partner (relationship of any sort) displays that balance as well.

If one could participate with others, one relationship at a time, this might be easier.  However, from the time that one begins school, one is thrust into the world of encountering many egos and trying-on many people, while trying to remain equal in the connection.  Too many relationships and too many viewpoints ill-perceived can create a lack of balance in the individual and therefore create a dependency on others.   There could be a loss of individuality and therefore a dependency on others to take the lead in the relationship.  Conversely, the 7th House Pluto can also become the dominant partner.

Through Venus, the 7th House Pluto individual visits the world of hearing/listening to others.  This influence of this dynamic is huge, because as Deva Green advises, “ It is our inner dialogue that will condition how we listen to our partner.”

References:  Pluto - The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul - Jeffrey Green
                   Pluto and Your karmic Mission - Deva Green

Thanks for the practice Ari! 
rita

« Reply #24 on: Aug 27, 2012, 10:07 AM »

Hi Ari,
Thank you for this opportunity.

Hi All,

With Pluto in the seventh house the Souls greatest resistance to growth has been in the area of relationships.
The Souls desire has been to be in as many relationships as possible so as to learn by listening to the values, opinions and needs of others and through these other, the Pluto person has learned its own needs, desires and values.
Pluto 7th house has adopted other peoples realities, values, beliefs and has forgotten its own needs. By being the extension of their partner they have lost their ability to be themselves. They do not feel capable or secure enough to make their own decisions and to do things alone, by themselves. This dependency to be in a relationship to feel complete, secure is going to eventually create an imbalance /unequal situation.  These crisis will occur so as to give the Pluto person the opportunity to learn the lessons of objectivity, listening and learning when to give or not to give.
 The 7th house Pluto will continue to resist not being in a relationship as this is where the security and familiarity is felt by the soul, the Soul will cyclically feel coexisting desires, one is to follow its desire and free itself and the other desire is to return to the Source, or God.
These push, pull opposing desires are the force of evolution.
This person has possibly been in relationships in which its own individuality was overshadowed by the partners needs, values, making the Pluto person an extension of the partner, this creates extreme situations in which the partner can become abusive or the 7th house Pluto be the abuser by having relationships with people that are vulnerable and weak, making them believe that they (other) cannot survive without the Pluto person.
The Pluto person by focussing on the polarity point Aries (Ist house) will learn that to be independent, have its own opinions, values, beliefs and follow its desires….does not threaten the relationship or make the Pluto person less secure. On the contrary by being in a relationship that is based on equality and balance, the Pluto person will have achieved the real polarity and evolutionary intent.

rita

Henrik

« Reply #25 on: Aug 27, 2012, 11:01 AM »

Pluto in the 7th House
The soul has desired and set in motion a series of lives with the purpose of social interaction via personal relationships in order to understand one’s own individuality and to learn how to balance one’s own needs with that of others; how to give according to someone else’s need within a relationship without compromising one’s own individuality. In essence, to learn how to live as an equal in a relationship. There is also a natural trine to the 11th house and in the 7th house we learn how to be objective within relationships, in the 11th we learn how to be objective relative to society.

In order to find out what other people think and need each personality has had to learn how to listen and how to relate. Coming into this life, validating oneself through relationships has become normalcy, and for most it is/has been an unconscious process (Pluto). Ari ,correct me if I’m wrong, this process of seeking out relationships has been a natural development coming out of the Virgo archetype and as such hasn’t been a problem or something wrong by itself. The issue is that it has now become a compulsive behavior (Pluto) and this repetitive behavior now stems from unconscious security; we are used to this way of operating. Pluto in the 7th house people could either be dominating or subservient, or both in a relationship. The underlying issue is that we validate ourselves through someone else in a relationship. As with any other Pluto position, karma is often set in motion because the people involved in a relationship is often not consciously aware of the Pluto dynamics within the relationship.

Coming into this life the soul has the intention of shifting the focus from validating itself through someone else in relationships (Pluto 7th house) to validating oneself from within, but still within a relationship (Pluto Polarity Point in the 1st house).

With PPP in the 1st House, the aim is not to become totally Arian, but to find out your own individuality within a relationship, to learn how to be an equal within a relationship. To learn how to balance time by yourself with that of the other. In time the magnetism that is generated by consulting your (inner) self will attract other people who will allow you to be in a relationship without having to serve the other person’s need. Conversely, you will not have to make the other person an extension of your own needs. For some the shift is gradual, for some (because of resistance), the shift may come from a sudden shock.

All the best,
Henrik
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #26 on: Aug 27, 2012, 11:26 AM »

Hi all!
This is just wonderful, thank you all for your efforts.

I'm going to begin responding to the questions asked here and offer some additional insights. For those who have not yet posted, please feel free to still do so. Once we have all posted, we will move on to the next step.
With love,
Ari Moshe
kora

« Reply #27 on: Aug 27, 2012, 12:04 PM »

Hi all,

Henrik's comments were very helpful to me in bringing some insights to some of my earlier questions....(I haven't quite figured out how to work the quote aspect of this message board from other people's posts so I can refer directly to what was written but I wanted to make a couple of comments!)

It seemed to me that you (Henrik) were pointing out that it is not regressive for a 7th house Pluto person to focus on relationship....its just that they need to work through the limitations/karma/compulsions that they have acquired along the way....mastery of healthy relationship is part of their necessary learning but because of their insecurity (usually unconscious) they are limited.  The Aires polarity point work is about developing the ego enough so they can be in relationship in a healthy manner and not doing away with relationships....correct?  This person legitimately needs to master learning to relate to others....Any further clarification from Ari or anyone else on this would be helpful.

Also Henrik I appreciated your pointing out the trine....7th house is objective learning about oneself in relationship....The third house as the other point of the trine supports this beautifully...

Kora

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #28 on: Aug 28, 2012, 07:22 AM »

Hi Robyn, first thank you for your posts. What you have said is all within the possibilities of a 7th house Pluto. I'll respond here to a question you asked to Kora.

Hi All! From reading your thoughts it seems as if we are all on the same track. I imagine some of the "guess" work would evaporate once we get the sign that Pluto is in and the placements and signs of the nodes. Kora, I am not familiar with the 7th house/Libra as a desire to merge with the Absolute. I thought that was a 12th house, Pisces thing. I enjoyed reading everyone's post and it is assisting me in greater learning and understanding. Thanks, Robin

Pluto in any house placement implies where desires are being exhausted until the only desire that remains is the desire to reunite with Source. Thus the house position of Pluto implies where there are separating desires for that which is not source. We have a choice, relative to the position of Pluto anywhere, to continue to pursue those desires and perpetuate the same karma, or look within and evolve - polarity point.

With love,
am
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #29 on: Aug 28, 2012, 07:29 AM »

Hi Kora,
First thank you for all you have written. It is all accurate and is true for the possible expressions of a 7th house Pluto. Regarding one thing you said,
This is someone who seeks harmony, is probably a good listener and who does not want to rock the boat.

I think you pointing out something to this nature in a later post of yours. I just want to clarify this for everyone here. 7th house Pluto people can in fact be truly horrible listeners due to the nature of their deeply rooted security needs linked to others. There may be a block to actual listening due to a strong tendency towards projection. They can also use "listening" as a source of manipulation. Also depending on the particular ego structure the soul has constructed, a 7th house Pluto person can definitely rock the boat. The 7th house is a house of extreme.

I want to explore some ideas in a little more depth and get some feedback as to whether my thinking is correct....Even though the evolutionary intent for this individual's current life is to be found in the polarity point (1st house/Aries/Mars) and involves freedom, independence, special destiny, instinctual action aimed at developing one's ego is it not true that the bottom line is still relationship (7th house)?

The evolutionary intent isn't about developing one's ego. The ego, which is symbolized by the Moon and it's lunar nodes, will always be a reflection of the soul's desires. 1st house isn't ego.

In other words the 7th house Pluto is where this individual holds two opposing desires....one is to merge with the absolute and the other is to separate?  The 7th house is still where the greatest potential for merging with source lies for this individual with where they are in their evolutionary cycle is it not?

The position of Pluto will always signify where there have been and are unresolved desires for that which is ephemeral - other than the absolute truth.

Evolving closer to Source for a 7th house Pluto may at times look like separating from a relationship (due to the need to not become overly dependent/fixated on others) it can also at times imply a soul that enters into a relationship that becomes a deep evolutionary experience - ie where two souls consciously practice seeing the Truth of who they are through the reflection of the other. That is an example of a relationship wherein the relationship itself supports the growth of the soul. Within such a relationship there will be a lot of deep work and effort put into exhausting various unconscious patterns (Pluto) with the intention to become aware of those patterns by paying attention to the dynamics within the relationship itself (7th house).

However the moment security is linked to the relationship itself and not the looking within and evolving closer to Source, that sets into motion a particular kind of karma that needs to be addressed at some point. In all cases the Pluto polarity point is the key for evolution.

With love,
am
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 09:02 AM by ari moshe » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video