School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

New ea practice thread for beginners

Started by ari moshe, Aug 20, 2012, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kora

Hi Ari and Linda and all,

Thanks so much to both of you for your responses to my question and I look forward to further clarification as I am learning a lot from this.  I am looking at a real chart with sn in 3rd conjunct Venus (nn 9th) so any additional insight on this would really help.  I don't want to get too far off the thread with my questions but I found it confusing to know how someone would resolve the sn/venus issue without going to the polarity of the nn....when the layout of the chart indicates that the resolution has to come through the south node where do you go for new clues on how to do it differently?   In the case of venus/sn would you find the new possibilities for making change through looking at the relationship polarities because venus has to do with relationships?  I hope this question makes sense and doesn't add further confusion.  Thanks!!!

Kora

Henrik

Hi Ari and all.

This post is not in reference to the issue of Pluto Sq nodal axis or a planet Sq nodal axis or planet conjuct Sn/Nn"¦just wanted to point this out since I realize that this question was the last one raised here. Instead this post is in reference to my last question regarding the: if we should "normally" use the shift from Sn to Nn in TANDEM with the shift from Pluto to PPP. I realize that in the end (the outcome so to speak) there will be a blend of the Nn/PPP"¦however here I'm trying to find out if we should be concerned with if one sometimes leads the other (i.e. nodal axis shift before PPP).

Ari: Thank you so much for your response. This repeat post is because I think I wasn't communicating clearly what I wanted to ask in my last posting. Hopefully this post is somewhat clearer.

I read that even the Pluto to PPP can be progressive due to either mutable signs/houses and/or evolutionary stage (i.e. cooperation with Soul). I also read that  where our moon/ego is, we are in a continuous state of becoming"¦this may not always be the case with our Pluto right? So depending on the chart/person we are analyzing should we take into account things like mutable signs/houses/planetary rulers as well as evolutionary state and other conditioning, if we are to theorize how the person might make the shift from Sn to Nn as well as the process of shift to PPP.

For the purposes of our practice thread, maybe my question is irrelevant since we are trying to get the basics, but I still would like to find out if in real life we should be looking at the chart to see if it's likely that both processes (Sn to Nn and Pluto toPPP) happen in tandem or if we should look at things like mutabe factors vs. fixed in the chart we are analyzing.

To illustrate my question (in a extremely simplified manner). Say that the nodal axis is 3rd to 9th and say that the signs of the nodes are mutable and also that the planetary rulers are in mutable houses and in mutable signs. I'm not assuming any evolutionary level or any early parental conditioning etc.even though that would play in in real life.
Now set this in contrast to a Pluto in a fixed house in a fixed sign.
First question, can this actually happen? I guess it could?
Second question: Does it stand to reason that the shift (progressively) fron Sn to Nn would come easier and before the shift from Pluto to PPP. In other words, the shift within the nodal axis would be progressive, whereas the shift from Pluto to PPP would most likely be cataclysmic and perhaps not in tandem?

Does my question make sense? 

Hope I'm not confusing everyone (especially my self:) ).

All the best,
Henrik

ari moshe

Hi Kora,

QuoteHi Ari and Linda and all,

Thanks so much to both of you for your responses to my question and I look forward to further clarification as I am learning a lot from this.  I am looking at a real chart with sn in 3rd conjunct Venus (nn 9th) so any additional insight on this would really help.  I don't want to get too far off the thread with my questions but I found it confusing to know how someone would resolve the sn/venus issue without going to the polarity of the nn....when the layout of the chart indicates that the resolution has to come through the south node where do you go for new clues on how to do it differently?   In the case of venus/sn would you find the new possibilities for making change through looking at the relationship polarities because venus has to do with relationships?  I hope this question makes sense and doesn't add further confusion.  Thanks!!!

Kora

I created a new thread specifically for this topic, if you wish you can repost your question there.
With love,
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Henrik,

QuoteHi Ari and all.

This post is not in reference to the issue of Pluto Sq nodal axis or a planet Sq nodal axis or planet conjuct Sn/Nn"¦just wanted to point this out since I realize that this question was the last one raised here.

Instead this post is in reference to my last question regarding the: if we should "normally" use the shift from Sn to Nn in TANDEM with the shift from Pluto to PPP. I realize that in the end (the outcome so to speak) there will be a blend of the Nn/PPP"¦however here I'm trying to find out if we should be concerned with if one sometimes leads the other (i.e. nodal axis shift before PPP).

Again, it's automatic. You can't separate the nodes with Pluto and it's polarity point bc the ego (nodes) are always a reflection of the soul's desires. The ego is never separate from the reason for why the ego exists in the first place.

Ari: Thank you so much for your response. This repeat post is because I think I wasn't communicating clearly what I wanted to ask in my last posting. Hopefully this post is somewhat clearer.

I read that even the Pluto to PPP can be progressive due to either mutable signs/houses and/or evolutionary stage (i.e. cooperation with Soul). I also read that  where our moon/ego is, we are in a continuous state of becoming"¦this may not always be the case with our Pluto right?

Right about the Moon. And regarding mutable signs/houses there can still be great resistance and cataclysmic evolution as a result of that resistance.

So depending on the chart/person we are analyzing should we take into account things like mutable signs/houses/planetary rulers as well as evolutionary state and other conditioning, if we are to theorize how the person might make the shift from Sn to Nn as well as the process of shift to PPP.

Where did you read about the mutable signs/houses as symbolizing progressive evolution? I understand that mutable is transitional, however it does not mean that the mutable archetype is different than any other house/sign in the sense that the same dynamics of cooperation or resistance equally apply relative to choice. Pluto is Pluto is Pluto.

And yes, we take into account the ea stage, basic social/family conditioning of the soul, the nature of Pluto (it's sign house aspects) the sn, its ruler and aspects, the nn its ruler and aspects and the Pluto polarity point. There are various indications as to what kind of evolutionary path is intended for the soul depending on all those factors taken together, such as: the aspects the nodal rulers make with either node, the phasal relationship and aspects between the nodal rulers to each other, all of the above relative to Pluto, the phasal relationship between Mars and Pluto etc...

For the purposes of our practice thread, maybe my question is irrelevant since we are trying to get the basics, but I still would like to find out if in real life we should be looking at the chart to see if it's likely that both processes (Sn to Nn and Pluto toPPP) happen in tandem or if we should look at things like mutabe factors vs. fixed in the chart we are analyzing.

As above. There are exceptions to the rule where the polarity point is integrated through developing the south node as in the case when Pluto squares the node and is applying to the sn. The difference between mutable and fixed are just a matter of expressing a different archetypal dynamic/process for the soul - they do not change the rule for how evolution happens.

To illustrate my question (in a extremely simplified manner). Say that the nodal axis is 3rd to 9th and say that the signs of the nodes are mutable and also that the planetary rulers are in mutable houses and in mutable signs. I'm not assuming any evolutionary level or any early parental conditioning etc.even though that would play in in real life.

Now set this in contrast to a Pluto in a fixed house in a fixed sign.
First question, can this actually happen? I guess it could?

Yes

Second question: Does it stand to reason that the shift (progressively) fron Sn to Nn would come easier and before the shift from Pluto to PPP. In other words, the shift within the nodal axis would be progressive, whereas the shift from Pluto to PPP would most likely be cataclysmic and perhaps not in tandem?

No

Does my question make sense? 

I believe I understand it. If you do wish to ask further I'd suggest moving this to a new thread.

Hope I'm not confusing everyone (especially my self:) ).

All the best,
Henrik

With love,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Kora, Linda, and Ari,

Sorry I missed this request for clarification. Ari has stated the correct way to understand this. In essence with Venus on the S.Node the fact of the Soul repeating all those Venus dynamics are true yet the N.Node is that which giving the opportunity of the Soul to make new choices relative to those existing and repeating dynamics. Thus, the make those correct choices that frees the Soul from the past is symbolized by the house, sign of the N.Node, and the location of it's planetary ruler by house, sign, and the aspects to it. This of course does not happen automatically. It requires conscious, deliberate, choice making.

God Bless, Rad

Henrik

Hi Ari.

I think I get it now. Sorry for the repeat question. You got it the first time, but I didn't :)
I guess what threw me off is the passage in JWG first Pluto bokk, in the Pluto in the 2nd house/Taurus where he writes that "The degree of resistance and limited vision is relative to the mitigating factors determined by the signature of the main karmic/evolutionary dynamic in each birth chart." Then he uses an example where he writes that if Sn is in Gemini, there would be less resistance versus a Sn in Capricorn (everything else equal). I guess that's what tokk me on this train of thought.

Unless you think my last two posts and your answer to them carries any value in this thread, feel free to remove my two last posts before this..and this one too if you wish. This thread should correspond to it's title and I fear my two last posts will only sidetrack from this.

Also, in the 2nd Pluto book JWG states that we should view the next evolutionary step as the PPP, "actualized in tandem with the North Node of the Moon". Just saw this right now!

All the best,
Henrik

rita

Hi Ari
Hi All,
I am re sending as it got lost  :-[

Pluto 7 house /PP 1 house
SN 3 house / PP NN 9 house

This individuals desire in the past has been to be in as many relationships as he could so that he would be/feel part of the cultural / social / and religious beliefs. He would feel safe and secure by adopting the beliefs, opinions and values of others.
When in a relationship he will have adopted the partners likes and dislikes as his own, he would cling to remain in a relationship for fear of not being able to be alone without a partner.
Imbalances have been created by the selfish need to be with someone and  have their values and ideas to be in familiar situations so as to feel secure and safe. As a consequence confrontations with others will happen because of his limited views on life.These confrontations have forced him to question why these things are happening to him, forcing him to look inside for answers.

The evolutionary intent will be to instinctually actualize his special destiny by breaking away from other peoples ideas, situations and values that he believes without questioning. He will go and discover for himself about life and its truths.
He will voice his opinion, state it, and not feel scared or insecure by the reactions his individual ideas may have on others. These reactions will help him have a relationship with himself by looking within to find the answers and try to understand life through a more, cosmological / metaphysical / philosophical way (NN 9 house / PP SN 3 house). 
As he learns to balance his fear of being trapped versus his freedom within a relationship, slowly he will  be able to commit more and realize that he can still be free to do what he wants that can help him discover more about himself.

He will no longer use his covert / overt manipulative ways, half listening to their partners needs (SN 3 house / gemini ) to keep his partner, friends and others around him, as he, by embracing the 1 house PP of Pluto 7 house he will discover foremost what he wants and who he is in context to his reality and his surroundings. Also by really listening to others needs ( Pluto 7 house / Libra ) he will know when /what to give and when to say no.

Fears and insecurities that have entrapped him and have held back his evolutionary intent, Pluto 7 house / PP 1 House will be replaced by his desire to break away from his relationships and his narrow vision of life,  SN 3 house. His knowledge now  seems limited and scattered to discover for himself by embracing the PP 9 house / SN 3 house the truth about life in a cosmological, metaphysical or philosophical way.
As he embraces the 9 house NN / PP SN 3house he will come to understand that he knew nothing. 
The more he embraces the SN 3 house PP NN 9 house  by studying, having teachers, debating ideas with others he will realize how very small  he is and it will need great effort and time to understand through study the cosmological, metaphysical and philosophical views of the world.
He would also freely come to listen and not quiet down his inner voice as his intuition would be allowed to flow (9 House ) and guide him.
He himself, would no longer accept to be in a relationship in which he is not free to follow his desire, because of past insecurity  issues, he will learn to balance his desire for freedom, his desire to know himself separate from another, and yet be fully committed to the partners needs, likes and dislikes. 
By focusing on a few topics, digging deeper in his quest for answers and knowledge in a cosmological, metaphysical and philosophical way and by embracing the knowledge and natural truth, he will no longer feel threatened or have the compulsion to give his opinionated ideas when confronted with others different opinions, values, beliefs or religions.
Blessings
ryta

kora

Hi Rad, Ari and Everyone,

Thank you so much Rad for your clarification which really helps.  Thank you Ari for opening up a new thread to pursue this further and I will take further questions on this topic there.

Blessings,
Kora

ari moshe

Hi all, just want to let you to know I'll be gone till Sunday night/Monday morning.
Blessed equinox everyone!
With love,
Ari Moshe

Emily

Hello,

Pluto Polarity Point - 1st House
North Node - 9th House

This soul will affect its evolution with respect to 7th/3rd house issues via a 9th house ego and 1st house PPP.  This soul has been working on learning how to be an equal in relationships via a 3rd house ego which collected a lot of information, presumably from a lot of different people.  This soul has potentially been too dependent on information from outside sources, thus taking on other's ideas/opinions as one's own, or has been too reactive - potentially rejecting other's opinions before actually considering them in order to maintain a false sense of security based on a limiting opinion of their own.

In either case the PPP of the 1st house and the 9th house North Node symbolize the need for this soul to move to a place of more independence, freedom, exploration and instinctive, intuitive understanding of the truth within themselves.  By letting go of the need for validation of one's ideas by another person, this soul can align with what is actually true for him/herself.  This individuality will help move this soul from the need to be liked or the need to be needed.

With respect to 3rd/9th dynamics, this person must actively choose a worldview based on natural law that they can filter phenomenal reality through.(?)  By finding their own truth this person can then move away from dependence on another and embrace the 1st house PPP.  Individuality for this soul will come through the 9th house ego - wisdom and knowledge based on natural law. 

I was going to write that once this person is rooted in their intuitive truth, they will then not be threatened by other's beliefs and can see that everything is relative.  However, with the involvement of the 1st house is it possible that this person will be continuously discovering their truths and may not reach a point of solidification around what they actually believe at this point in the soul's evolution?  Perhaps now is more of a time for experimentation to see what fits and what doesn't?  This soul has accumulated a vast amount of information in the last life(lives) is now being urged to sort through it and come to its own conclusions.

Thanks again for this opportunity - I'm learning a lot.

Peace,
Emily

Henrik

Hi Ari and everyone,

Hopefully I'm not out of line with how I'm presenting the Nn and PPP. I have chosen to try to summarize my understanding of both Pluto/PPP and Moon's nodal axis in general, as well as the background as to why this person has been born with a Pluto 7th house and Sn in the 3rd. Once again, this is to see that I'm on the right track.

General understanding of Pluto and nodal axis.
Pluto, in whatever house or sign, correlates with the desire (often unconscious) of the soul to evolve (evolve towards the source or towards evil). However, Pluto also correlates to unconscious security. Thus, to evolve means to move beyond what constitutes the familiar and therein lays the paradox and this may be why Pluto in any sign and house is often associated with degrees of resistance and compulsive behavior. The desires emanating from the soul will be transmitted to and acted out via our Mars function on an instinctual basis. In each life, the Soul chooses a time and place to be born that reflect its (relatively near) past, present and future ego-centric identities (Moon and thus its nodal axis).

So the placement of the Moon is both a condensed self-image or ego reflecting the current underlying desire nature of our Soul and the nodal axis of the Moon then represents how we have consciously acted (or will act if we choose to evolve) in order to actualize those underlying desires that most of us are not be aware of.

Ari: Is this an ok way to reason?

Pluto in the 7th house; PPP in the 1st.
Sn in the 3rd house; Nn in the 9th.

Pluto in 7th house has lived a series of lifetimes where the soul has desired to detach from the subjective reality of self and instead begins to create an objective awareness of how it (self) relates to others. So in this cardinal house a new cycle has begun, one that expands our awareness of self in relation to others, then society, and the universe/Source. In the 7th house we do this by initiating relationships to people in order to understand others according to their view of reality. In order to be able to understand others, we have to be able to listen as an equal. The 7th house is a cardinal archetype and Yang whereas Pluto is a fixed archetype and Yin. Thus we find behavior associated with "hearing" (7th house) and evaluation (Pluto) that is described by cycles of external socialization (who are you, what are your values) followed by internal contemplation (who am I, what do I value). So, essentially, we are learning to relate our own individuality to that of others. However, because we're dealing with Pluto here, the theme will be an almost compulsive need to be in relationships in order to validate one self.

As stated earlier, with a Sn in the 3rd, on the way, the persona that has been created has approached relationships in a mental fashion and observation as well as communication has been how the person has expanded its data banks as well as subsequently ordering this new information or possibly rejecting any new info that goes against current ordering of the phenomenal world. Since the 3rd house is naturally a Yang house (energy going outwards), the thirst for more information is always there. But because of the need to feel secure, this does not mean that all new information will be accepted, it just means that the curiosity is there to find out more information/data. Because this has been an ongoing process for many lives, the Sn in the 3rd person has probably at certain junctures been forced to alter its views and the problem has been that it has done so without having a bottom line or holistic understanding in which to measure what information is relevant and what information of views are unnecessary for the individual.

The person has been curious to gather and order new information (3rd house) in order to feel secure about its environment. Pluto in the 7th house indicates that he/she has initiated a variety of relationships in the past and present to find out how other people think (Sn in 3rd/Pluto in 7th) and what they value (Pluto in 7th) ( I guess Why they value what they do would be Pluto in the 8th). In order to find out, it has had to learn how to listen objectively and grasp the concept of relativity. On this journey, the person has been exposed to a lot of opinions, some of which it has bought into and some which it has rejected. While in relationships, the person might have been manipulative or manipulated, or both interchangeably. There is also the possibility that the person has truly been able to hear and validate the other person's reality (a potential counselor) but has lacked the understanding of when to give and when not to, thus not been able to learn how to balance its own needs with that of the other person it has been in relationship with.

The underlying theme is that with Pluto in the 7th house there has been formed some sort of limitation in where relationships are entered into in order to validate one's existence and with the Sn in the 3rd  the person has either not had any baseline in which to order all the information it has been exposed to (either rejecting this information or not being able to fit it), or it has had a baseline, but this system has been limited in terms of what new information could be "fitted" with new information and the person is now feeling that some of the new information it has been exposed to do seem plausible, but it can't fit it into its existing intellectual construct/ordering system.

At the same time, with Pluto in the 7th house, having learned to listen, it has been exposed to a lot of different "opinions" from other people while in relationships, and may have come to the realization that a person's view of the world is often relative to some underlying set of assumptions (beliefs). At some point the person will start to ask what are my values and why do I think the way I do"¦what's at the bottom of all this (Pluto)?
Ari: I guess this response will only happen in the individuated or spirited stage?
At the very least, the person will start to wonder "what should my beliefs be?". If I'm not the same as those people I interact with, how am I different?

The Nn in the 9th house will ignite the question, which belief system feels right to me (Nn in the 9th/PPP in the 1st)? The person might become receptive to (intuit) a belief system such as religion, philosophy or perhaps a system based on observation and correlation (Nn in the 9th). The choice of "truth" or belief system will correspond to their evolutionary stage. The movement from Pluto in the 7th house to PPP in the 1st will mean evolution, but if the person/Soul is in consensus stage, they will not all of a sudden going to jump to the 1st stage spiritual just because they shift towards the PPP, thereby start answering their own questions. In other words, by aligning themselves to a base-line (i.e. belief system) that correspond with their evolutionary development, the PPP will mean that they will be able to dig inside (Pluto, fixed, receptive) and come up with answers themselves (PPP in the 1st) corresponding to that belief system.
The person might try on one that seem to attract the person on an intuitive or gut level (PPP in the 1st house/Nn in the 9th) and as a byproduct, any new information as well as existing information that fits this belief system will now be integrated according to the belief system.
As this process unfolds, there will be a quieting of the mind of this person (a base-line) and at the same time, this person will not always have to look to someone else when making life decisions. I suppose that for most people, this process will also help them realize that other people need the same "rights to make up their own life decisions" and that this will in turn attract likeminded people (at least down the line). Because of the shift from Pluto in the 7th to PPP in the 1st, this person will realize that it needs time alone, even when in a relationship"¦and that it fosters a person who will help to support the need for independence for the other person within relationships.

Thank you for this opportunity!

All the best,
Henrik

ari moshe

Hi Rita, Emily, kora and Henrik - I will begin to respond to your posts about the NN and the Pluto polarity tomorrow. In the mean time everyone else is still welcome to post their interpretation.
With love,
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Kora, everything you wrote is accurate for these signatures.

QuoteHi Everyone,

Here is my attempt to integrate what we have so far:

This soul in the past has desired to know itself through a variety of relationships seeking to find balance and to learn how to listen and give to others what they need (Pluto 7th).  They have done this via a logical mental egoic framework seeking relationship to understand or expand or clarify their understanding of themselves in relationship to physical phenomenol reality (3rd).  Certain relationship imbalances, compulsions, limitations have occurred through egoic insecurity where they have been clinging to what has been familiar and resisting growth in new directions such as co-dependency patterns, unconscious projections on others, patterns of dominance or submission in relationships....In this life the soul intent is for freedom and independence and focus on themselves to expand their ego and learn about their own values (PPP 1st).  This is done through instinctual action towards whatever interests them so that ultimately their relationships can be approached through choice rather than need.  They will have drawn to themselves various challenges or confrontations in order to be conscious of this intent.  

This person in the past (3rd) might have been very adept at communication or not and they might or might not have been a good listener....they might have been reactive or defensive with others because of locked in points of view or they might have been deceitful regarding their true agendas.  They may have become very scattered and exhausted from taking in too much information which they have not integrated and perhaps have been depending on their partner to find their own center.  Growth will occur as this person makes conscious choices to find a unifying sense of personal purpose and meaning through exploring various cosmological or philosophical or spiritual systems which give a unifying world view of creation and one's place and purpose within it and teaches the individual to develop their own intuitive sense of truth based on natural law.  (9th nn)

They might find meaning and purpose by taking up a spiritual practice or studying astrology focusing their mental skills on deepening their understanding of a specific belief system that they feel aligned with.  They might travel to other countries studying other systems of belief or take up meditation or spend time in nature in order to experience intuitively their connection with all of life and the underlying unity of different belief systems as they relate to natural law.  

All this is very true, and I feel called to clarify that the point of the 9th house, in the end, is not to sample various experiences. Rather, it is direct experience, inner knowledge and understanding.

As they become more aware of their own truth they are faced with the paths and choices they must make in order to evolve.  The PPP in the 1st house automatically changes as they begin to realize that the efforts to find their truth have to be done on one's own independent of others.  New directions are approached in an Aires/1st/Mars way because one is acting instinctively in unpaved directions learning about one's self and what one values.  This person might choose to be in or out of a relationship but regardless will gain the growth to do this out of choice rather than need and as this person listens to themselves and what they value (PPP) they begin to have the ability to approach relationships in a balanced way so that they can honor themselves as well as listen to and respect the needs of the other person.

With love,
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Rita, (or do you generally go by "Ryta"?)
With the exception of a couple corrections, everything you wrote is accurate within the possibilities of these signatures.

QuoteHi Ari
Hi All,
I am re sending as it got lost  

Pluto 7 house /PP 1 house
SN 3 house / PP NN 9 house

This individuals desire in the past has been to be in as many relationships as he could so that he would be/feel part of the cultural / social / and religious beliefs. He would feel safe and secure by adopting the beliefs, opinions and values of others.

When in a relationship he will have adopted the partners likes and dislikes as his own, he would cling to remain in a relationship for fear of not being able to be alone without a partner.
Imbalances have been created by the selfish need to be with someone and  have their values and ideas to be in familiar situations so as to feel secure and safe. As a consequence confrontations with others will happen because of his limited views on life.These confrontations have forced him to question why these things are happening to him, forcing him to look inside for answers.

The evolutionary intent will be to instinctually actualize his special destiny by breaking away from other peoples ideas, situations and values that he believes without questioning. He will go and discover for himself about life and its truths.

That last line is true, however he may not be breaking away from "beliefs", as the third house does not necessarily correlate with beliefs, other than the logical conclusions one may make based on the data one has - which then becomes beliefs. Rather this soul is breaking away from the pattern of overly relying on the logical mind and thus within that, perhaps the pattern of having been overly susceptible to too many points of views, information and perspectives, from other people.

Also, there is nothing in this signature that implies this soul has had a pattern of not questioning it's beliefs. In fact, the third house is the essence of questioning. The soul may just adopt and try to "fit in" and thus may seem agreeable bc of its strong chameleon capacities. The 9th house nn is not innately about asking questions, it is more about cultivating a direct inner knowing of the truth, and thus developing the intuitive faculties.

He will voice his opinion, state it, and not feel scared or insecure by the reactions his individual ideas may have on others. These reactions will help him have a relationship with himself by looking within to find the answers and try to understand life through a more, cosmological / metaphysical / philosophical way (NN 9 house / PP SN 3 house).  

As he learns to balance his fear of being trapped versus his freedom within a relationship, slowly he will  be able to commit more and realize that he can still be free to do what he wants that can help him discover more about himself.

He will no longer use his covert / overt manipulative ways, half listening to their partners needs (SN 3 house / gemini ) to keep his partner, friends and others around him, as he, by embracing the 1 house PP of Pluto 7 house he will discover foremost what he wants and who he is in context to his reality and his surroundings. Also by really listening to others needs ( Pluto 7 house / Libra ) he will know when /what to give and when to say no.

That was all beautifully said

Fears and insecurities that have entrapped him and have held back his evolutionary intent, Pluto 7 house / PP 1 House will be replaced by his desire to break away from his relationships and his narrow vision of life,  SN 3 house. His knowledge now  seems limited and scattered to discover for himself by embracing the PP 9 house / SN 3 house the truth about life in a cosmological, metaphysical or philosophical way.

As he embraces the 9 house NN / PP SN 3house he will come to understand that he knew nothing.  
The more he embraces the SN 3 house PP NN 9 house

The sn 3 house does not need to be included in what you wrote above.

by studying, having teachers, debating ideas with others he will realize how very small  he is and it will need great effort and time to understand through study the cosmological, metaphysical and philosophical views of the world.

He would also freely come to listen and not quiet down his inner voice as his intuition would be allowed to flow (9 House ) and guide him.

He himself, would no longer accept to be in a relationship in which he is not free to follow his desire, because of past insecurity  issues, he will learn to balance his desire for freedom, his desire to know himself separate from another, and yet be fully committed to the partners needs, likes and dislikes.
By focusing on a few topics, digging deeper in his quest for answers and knowledge in a cosmological, metaphysical and philosophical way and by embracing the knowledge and natural truth, he will no longer feel threatened or have the compulsion to give his opinionated ideas when confronted with others different opinions, values, beliefs or religions.

Yes that is possible, and also the other possibility is this soul may not feel the need to make everything an intellectual argument or need to always consider what other people would think / how the soul may be heard and received by others. But rather this soul may learn to simply speak it's own truth with no hidden agenda.

Blessings
ryta

With love,
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Emily,
Everything you have written is accurate for these signatures.

QuoteHello,

Pluto Polarity Point - 1st House
North Node - 9th House

This soul will affect its evolution with respect to 7th/3rd house issues via a 9th house ego and 1st house PPP.  This soul has been working on learning how to be an equal in relationships via a 3rd house ego which collected a lot of information, presumably from a lot of different people.  This soul has potentially been too dependent on information from outside sources, thus taking on other's ideas/opinions as one's own, or has been too reactive - potentially rejecting other's opinions before actually considering them in order to maintain a false sense of security based on a limiting opinion of their own.

In either case the PPP of the 1st house and the 9th house North Node symbolize the need for this soul to move to a place of more independence, freedom, exploration and instinctive, intuitive understanding of the truth within themselves.  By letting go of the need for validation of one's ideas by another person, this soul can align with what is actually true for him/herself.  This individuality will help move this soul from the need to be liked or the need to be needed.

Excellent

With respect to 3rd/9th dynamics, this person must actively choose a worldview based on natural law that they can filter phenomenal reality through.(?)

Yes this is true. Developing a world view is a natural dynamic and unfolding process for all souls. This of course can manifest as a religion or philosophy (belief systems based on some degree of intuition/some sort of direct experience) or it can manifest as gnosis (personal direct knowing of the truth - which is different than a "belief". NOTE: I've never heard JWG use that word "gnosis" in this or any context, however I do feel it is a fitting word here).

By finding their own truth this person can then move away from dependence on another and embrace the 1st house PPP.  Individuality for this soul will come through the 9th house ego - wisdom and knowledge based on natural law.  

I was going to write that once this person is rooted in their intuitive truth, they will then not be threatened by other's beliefs and can see that everything is relative.  

The soul may actually already know that - since the 3rd house and 7th house, air archetypes, correlate to relativity.

However, with the involvement of the 1st house is it possible that this person will be continuously discovering their truths and may not reach a point of solidification around what they actually believe at this point in the soul's evolution?

The 9th house implies both the truth that a soul can come to directly know for itself; as knowledge that becomes awakened from within is irrefutable. And yet, no one has the WHOLE truth, so the 9th house also implies an ever expanding process of discovering more of the truth. And so this soul will be activating the polarity point on a perpetual basis as that 9th house nn ever develops.  

Perhaps now is more of a time for experimentation to see what fits and what doesn't?  This soul has accumulated a vast amount of information in the last life(lives) is now being urged to sort through it and come to its own conclusions.

Thanks again for this opportunity - I'm learning a lot.

Peace,
Emily

With love,
Ari Moshe