visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

New ea practice thread for beginners

Started by ari moshe, Aug 20, 2012, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rita,

QuoteHi Ari,
is this any better?

With 7 house Pluto the Souls desire has mainly focused on having relationships with others because his emotional security structure is rooted in his need to be in a relationship to feel fulfilled and secure. This being 7 house Pluto is considered a relative new evolutionary cycle and because of this he will be learning through these relationships how to be in it on equal terms. Through these different relationships he got to know himself by contrast and comparison.

He felt secure (Pluto 7 house) and emotionally safe because his beliefs, values where the same as his immediate surrounding, this in turn can become a compulsive dependency when he (Pluto) becomes overly involved in to many different relationships with their different values, opinions and beliefs, causing the Pluto person to have lost his identity and individuality. He becomes aware of his dependency on his partner when he realizes he does not feel comfortable when alone/ with himself, if he is not involved in a relationship. The 7 house Pluto person will feel uncomfortable with his situation and will  be subconsciously attracted  to powerful people that will appear to be stable / secure, who may have the ability to take control/ guidance of the Pluto´s life. 

His unconscious desire and interest SN 9 house drove him to being exposed to different people with different points of views, values, and philosophies. Possibly through teachers, gurus and by reading, this activated his SN9/NN3 axis he started to question all his beliefs and the society he is part of.

These teachers, gurus or influential people, would transmit him their knowledge and  with it a completely new vision and dimension of the world. This in turn would force him to dig within himself and question his beliefs. His 9 house SN shows us that his Soul has already been in search for the metaphysical, cosmological  universal truth prior to this life and that in his subconscious he knows much more about universal truth than he is consciously aware of.

Maybe he will put a mask (Pluto), and lacking in sincerity when exposing his ideologies as he fears not being liked, making him insecure emotionally, also denial (Pluto) in acknowledging when pointing out his views that those are only his views for fear of loosing social grace.

Putting on a mask is not Pluto - however the archetype of the 7th house does in fact relate to one's "persona". Furthermore Pluto does not correlate to denial. Relative to the sn in the 9th house this soul may in fact be unwilling to acknowledge that it does not already have all the right answers. Or acknowledge the limitations in its teacher's philosophy.

Confrontations with others will be inevitable, as the desire to break free / be independent, so as to have his own voice to speak out to others his views, becomes an uncontrollable force from within.
Let us say that these confrontations forced him to go within, through these introspections he would inevitably tap into his intuition and the vast knowledge he carries in his subconscious mind, this in turn will help him activate his  9 house SN PP 3 house.

It's not about tapping into the intuition. His soul's evolution is specifically about the north node in the 3rd house. I'm not sure why you included the 9th house sn in what you wrote above. Please let me know if you would like further clarification regarding this..

His desire to express/ communicate to others in a comprehensive way his views, ideologies, metaphysical and cosmological universal truth in a simple individualistic language that is understood by most people will be achieved as he no longer has the compulsion to adopt others points of views to feel secure.

Now fearless he will integrate 7 house Pluto in the need to have or be in a relationship and yet satisfy his desire for his individuality and freedom to speak out ( 3 house NN ) his ideas in a comprehensive way.
Without his emotional security / relationship feeling threatened as he has understood that we are all different people with different points of views and beliefs about the world.

Excellent - that it is exactly.

blessings
rita

First thank you for your persistence and desire to learn this work. That is really a wonderful thing.
Let me know if you still feel the need for further guidance/clarification regarding this paradigm. I recommend reading Gray's post as he has very accurately interpreted these signatures and if you'd like, you can ask any questions about what he wrote if you feel the need for further clarification.

With love
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Tory,

QuoteHi Ari, i love this thread, really appreciate it, so much love to you for helping us take our first baby EA steps! and Rita i don't mind at all you participating by responding to Ari's questions to my post, we are learning from each other here!

sn in the 9th resistance (relative to the 7th house natal Pluto): as "natural loners" (given that "many... have traveled far and wide throughout many lifetimes in the pursuit of truth and knowledge" Pluto vol 1 J.G*)

Got it, thanks for pointing that out.

there could too easily be a propensity for avoiding relationships of any depth and therefore avoiding the real work of applying all the fabulous "truths and wisdom" gained on the journey. We all know how challenging human relationships can be and indeed some of our greatest learning happens in our intimate relationships with family and loved ones. It's really when we get to walk the talk, so to speak. Also the potential  "fundamental alienation from their own culture and society*" (not necessarily in every case but potentially) can make the unconscious (Pluto) desired for, or even longing for, certain relationships hard come by.

Yes, it can translate to clinging on to any relationships that in some way allows the soul to play out it's truth: to be believed, to express itself, to resonate with another, to be understood etc.

The supression of this evolutionary necessity/ distortion could manifest in many ways: emotional "state of delusion and separateness" the dark side of the 9th in which ultimately the soul (as J.Green wisely puts it) "will either attempt to impose its system upon another or will withdraw from the threat posed by another*" taken to the extreme these deep emotional traumas are at the root of intense conflicts and violence towards others (retribution).

nn in the 3rd catalyst for natal Pluto in the 7th. The need to get to down to the details, back on earth (off the idealistic cloud) will coax the soul into the nitty gritty (the harsh realities) of relationships. Communication being at the forefront, objectivity versus subjectivity of truth (Is it true? Can you absolutely know it's true? Bless you Byron Katie!)

Excellent. This engages the logical mind and is a way for the soul to realize it's own subjectivity (a tendency within Sag is to ignore the relativity of one's personal truth - leading to all kinds of assumptions and generalizations).This can be really important if the soul has projected all kinds of beliefs onto various people. Bc the sn is in the 9th house and any Pluto position implies the tendency to be black and while, this soul may have strong beliefs about other people, or about relationships in general.

Understanding many, many roads lead to home, i keep thinking of the Work of Byron Katie (the above two questions plus, Who would you be without the thought? and Turn the thought around?) as being the highest expression of the 3rd house, and relationships as being the ultimate platform for the Work.

Yes. This will allow them to speak their truth to others in ways that are not alienating or assumptive. It will also allow them to interface with others who have strong belief systems and not loose its power to these people as it has the capacity to know itself independently of other people (polarity point) by asking questions, analyzing the facts, considering the relativity of any point of view (3rd house).

To clarify for those who are not familiar, Tory is speaking about a particular method of self inquiry called "The Work of Byron Katie". It's a great technique for emotionally releasing the suffering we create via our own assumed beliefs about ourselves/others/reality.

with love and gratitude
Tory

First thank you for your persistence and desire to learn this work Tory, that is a really wonderful thing. I feel you have accurately answered my questions. Now I would recommend the same thing I suggested to Rita which is if you wish, to review Gray's post and to ask any questions that you may have.
With love
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi all - so I'm in this town, doing some ea classes, and the place I am staying at is quite a beautiful retreat space in the forest, and yet it has no internet! So my intention is to designate a couple days this week where I can catch a ride downtown to do more computer oriented work. Today is one of those days, and it may be spotty for the rest of this week.

In the mean time, I would like to ask if anyone else who has a good grasp of ea would like to offer their own further ea insight into these signatures. I feel such a contribution would be a really wonderful example for all those who are working and learning here.

And thank you everyone so much for your efforts here, I am personally learning so much and am inspired by the commitment all of you are demonstrating.

Soon, our next step will be to move on to a new paradigm in which we will add signs and the planetary rulers of the lunar nodes.
God bless, with love
Ari Moshe

Tory

Hi Ari,
I definately dropped the ball in the last week or two but despite what it looks like i would really like to continue by adding the signs and planetary rulers of the lunar nodes. This thread is very helpful and once we have done the next step and i am really going to try and tackle my EA homework, just walking through it once with the group is helping me break it down into steps.
Much light to you
Tory

ari moshe

Hi Tory - thanks for sharing that with me. I'm super busy till next week or so. Once I'm settled in the next "phase" of my journey I'll come back here and we'll take it to the next step!
With love,
am

Tory

Dear Ari,
Sure of course, enjoy the conference, would love to be joining you all. The only thing is i need a lot of time to reflect on the paradigms before commenting, if you could just give us the signs and the planetary rulers before hand and then come back whenever time permits. If not, no worries. Have a beautiful time in Portland. My heart is with you all.
Tory

ari moshe

Hi all!

Ok, we are ready to begin a new paradigm!
This time around we will apply a particular evolutionary state and background to this soul and we will also, in a couple steps, add in the signs and specific planetary rulers.

For those who wish to prepare ahead of time below are the signatures.
For now, please let me know if you intend to participate in this thread.

In this chart we will place:
- Pluto in the second house.
- The south node will be in the 12th house, the planetary ruler of the sn will be in the 11th.
- The north node will be in the 6th house, the planetary ruler of the nn will be in the 9th.

This soul is in transition to the third subdivision of the individuated state. Male, grew up in conservative baptist south in the USA.

(For those who wish to prepare even more ahead of time:
Pluto will be in Virgo in the second
SN in Cancer in the 12th, its ruler the Moon in the 11th also in Cancer.
NN in Capcirorn in the 6th, its ruler Saturn in the 9th.
For those that wish to involve with aspects, assume natural aspect associations (ie saturn squares the nodes, pluto sextile sn and trine nn, Pluto inconjunct Saturn and square the Moon, Moon sextile Saturn).
)

So let me know if you would like to participate, and if you have any questions please ask them at this time. It is a true honor and great learning experience for me to be doing this once again. I am deeply grateful for the gift of message board, and to all who are participating here.
God bless, with love,
Ari Moshe

Tory

Hi Ari,
I match your gratitude. Am rather daunted by all those signatures but will give it a whirl. Just to clarify, we start by looking at the house placements and not the signs? Blessings. Tory

kora

Hi Ari,

Count me in!!  I do have a question.....given that the new assignment includes a lot of steps will we be  taking these steps one piece at a time or are we looking at attempting to integrate everything in one initial summary?  If we are looking at a complete integration to begin with is it OK for the sake of not being totally overwhelmed  :)  to break this down one step at a time?

I echo the feeling of immense gratitude to all friends in the EA community for this incredible message board tool and to you Ari for doing this!

With love,
Kora

ari moshe

Once we get started, this is what I suggest we do:

Step 1. Pluto in house, sn by house and its ruler by house.
Step 2. Integrate the Pluto polarity point with the nn and it's ruler - all by house placement only.
Step 3. Do step 1 again however this time to add signs and particular planets.
Step 4. Do step 2 again, this time adding the signs and the particular planets.

Hows that sound to everyone?

kora

Tory

Yes Ari sounds great, many thanks

Gray

Hi Ari and group,

I am hoping to develop my daily time management skills with Mercury stationing retrograde on my 6th house lunar soul direction to participate in this topic!  Thank you for adding the background piece about growing up in the US South as a Baptist.  On a personal note, I grew up in the US South and although my family is not Baptist, my family moved into a strong Baptist geographic location and I also attended a Baptist associated Southern University.  Hopefully I will come up with something accurate to add from my experiences along those lines.

peace and blessings on this blue sky morning in the NW,
Gray

rita

Hi Ari Hi All,
I would love to participate and thank you for the opportunity
blessings to all
rita

Henrik

Hi Ari and everyone,

Yes... I would like the opportunity to join in.

Thank you Ari for the opportunity.

All the best,
Henrik