Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New ea practice thread for beginners  (Read 19344 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #225 on: Dec 04, 2012, 08:01 PM »

Hello Rita,

The Soul and the nature of its dual desires:

Pluto in the second house would tell us that this Soul has been for many life times perfecting its self sustenance and self reliance through strengthening its values and beliefs and its wealth. Giving it the impression/ belief that these separating desires, that material wealth and its rooted values give it happiness and emotional security.  It is attached to past habits, (Pluto) these habits, values and beliefs are well integrated so it feels comfortable and secure. Unconsciously it keeps on holding on to these past patterns of behavior and ways of thinking, refusing to open itself to other points of view.

Change is very difficult as it is a fixed house and with Pluto 2nd house, it will hold on to all its past values beliefs and wealth, (why) because its worse fear is of loosing its security, as it believes that happiness comes from material wealth, and finds it difficult to share all that it has worked so hard to achieve, be these material wealth, values or beliefs.

That's good. The greatest fear is linked to the change of the world it has identified as necessary for it's own survival/continuance in this world linked to whatever it's deepest values are based on it's inner relationship to itself.

However one thing to understand and correct about what you said is that this does not necessarily have a direct linkage to wealth. The well that the frog lives in can just as much be a mansion as it can be a homeless shelter. The well is truly an inner state of being: it's an inner relationship to one'self which correlates to the soul's core sense of self-value and meaning of it's own life. This of course will translate to a very fixed relationship to its physical reality, all aspects of it, as a natural expression of the limitations inherent within the soul's inner relationship with itself.

Eventually this behavior pattern creates stagnation and no evolution occurs and the Soul desires to grow and evolve will be stronger. Outside circumstances will occur, such as; confrontations with others / internal confrontations with itself in relationship to the values or beliefs that it has. Through PPP 8th house, these self analysis and confrontations with others, will force it out of its isolation, seclusion, contort zone or even laziness, all because of deep rooted fears of change and security issues, that the known represents.

The eight house will show it through others how its value system is limited, and why it relates to itself the way it does. This will force it to revalue its values and how it relates to itself and open up to different values and beliefs. This opening up will fulfill the desire to know more through others, broadening its knowledge and it is automatically fulfilling the second desire of its Soul that is to return to its original Source. This simply because it opened up to other realities, points of view / jumped out of the well and it is nearer to the Source or its Creator.

It will come to realize that its need for material wealth will gradually diminish, it will come to realize that there is no need to hoard or keep for itself and that to share with others will give it the happiness it has never found before when it kept its wealth to itself. It will no longer be threatened or feel insecure of itself for having different values, beliefs or religions of other people, as it has understood that there are many roads leading to the same end.

This would be relevant if there were some sort of 9th house/Sag element involved here. Beliefs correlate to Sag.

In other words its own belief system, values, material wealth and the way it relates to itself will completely change and expand, giving it the ability to understand that security and happiness comes from within and not because of what it owns or possesses.It will also feel secure with the belief system it has adapted for itself through other beliefs and value systems that it has incorporated with its own.
I don´t know how to do it better,
blessings
Rita

You are doing a great job Rita. While more depth can be offered, I feel you do understand this correctly.
I recommend that you just keep on going and as a rule, to keep focused on the teachings of Jeff Green. As always ask questions about absolutely anything that you feel within yourself that you don't fully grasp. This is what this message board is for: to assist those who wish to learn to learn. There is always no one to compare ourselves to other than our own selves.

And once again I feel your writing and comprehension has developed immensely in just the short time you've been practicing this work. Bravo for you ! Thank you for your efforts.
God bless,
With love
Ari Moshe
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #226 on: Dec 05, 2012, 02:12 AM »

Hello everyone,

We are now ready to move on to the next step! First I wish to ask the group: do you feel ready to add the sn and it's ruler by house, or would you prefer to just add the sn by house first?
With love,
am
rita

« Reply #227 on: Dec 05, 2012, 02:16 AM »

Hi Ari,
Thank you once again for this opportunity, it is thanks to you and the MB if i have done any improvement in this work, again thank you Ari and thank you all.
Whatever you feel we are up to i am on board.
Blessings
Rita
Henrik

« Reply #228 on: Dec 05, 2012, 10:27 AM »

Hi Ari,

Any way you or others feel is appropriate is fine by me...

All the best,
Henrik
kora

« Reply #229 on: Dec 05, 2012, 04:48 PM »

Hi Ari,

I have a slight preference for breaking it down in to two separate steps so that the distinctions are more clearly made as steps get added.  I am happy to go along with the groups wishes which ever way you decide to do it!  Thanks.

Kora
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #230 on: Dec 05, 2012, 07:51 PM »

Hi all,

We will now be placing this south node in the 12th house. The assignment now is to create a past life context for this soul: what evolutionary and karmic dynamics are implied by this basic Pluto in the 2nd / sn in the 12th combination?

Remember that the south node correlates to the emotional memories that are carried over from one life to the next. This links to however the soul has constituted its own identity in the past.

We always have to ask the question "Why" behind any identity. Why was this emotional orientation created, what was the reason for the identity that this soul created? The answer is always Pluto. Pluto, as the bottom line correlates to the underlying desires of the soul that lead to incarnation. It's that specific ego, the sn, that has served as a focusing agent for the desires of the soul.During human incarnation the innate connection between the soul and the ego is absolutely inseparable.

So with that in mind, lets examine the nature of this soul coming into this life: Pluto via the sn of the Moon in the context of a soul who has evolved to the end of the second individuated stage of evolution.

If you have any questions, please ask.
With love,
Ari Moshe
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2012, 09:47 AM by ari moshe » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #231 on: Dec 06, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Hi everyone - I made a correction in my above post. I originally wrote that the sn will be in Cancer in the 12th. I have taken the Cancer part out for now.

For those who already got started with Cancer, that's fine you may include that. For everyone else we will focus on just the house placement for now.
With love
Ari Moshe
rita

« Reply #232 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:08 PM »

Hi Ari Hi All,
My try,

Pluto 2nd house / SN 12 house / second stage individuated transitioning to 3rd stage individuated

With this configuration this Soul will already know all about rebelling against the societies values, it will also know all about survival and how to sustain itself / self reliance independent from others.  In other words over many life times it has developed its own value system and it will use its self capacities and abilities in order to sustain itself. 
It will feel very alienated towards the consensus society with its values and beliefs and it will maintain its previously learned self reliance and vision of itself apart from the consensus society that surrounds it. With the ruler of SN in the 11 house it may have suffered persecution because of its rigid values, having to flee, hide away from society or having lost its identity by the trauma its Soul had to undergo. All this trauma and loss is necessary for its evolution to continue because it is in the transition stage of second individuated to third individuated stage. It will decondition and liberate itself from cultural conditioning patterns that do not allow for further growth to happen and it needs to liberate / rebel itself from all societal values so that its conscious structure can open up to new views.  It will also need to find a way to apply back into society as a means of survival, its skills or talents and its own vision in a completely objective and individualistic way that resonates with its Souls intrinsic nature.

With ruler of the SN in the 11 house, this placement shows us that in past lives its Soul has had traumatic experiences , these traumatic experiences have helped it to cleanse by rebelling itself of the consensus society way of thinking and its values. The prior life trauma caused great fracturing in its values and material wealth could have driven it to escapism either through alcohol  or by isolation in some monastery being incapable of relating to anything but its illusions. Eventually its need for evolution to continue will push it to have confrontations with other people that through having different points of views from its own, will  show it that  other views can be much broader and very different than it believed to be. These experiences provoked a shock and forced it to go inwards, analyze and realize (PPP 8 house ) how limited its vision of the world  is. 
This may have pushed it into a group of one, isolating, victimizing and rebelling  itself against all others that do not share its values. It will feel that life is beyond control and that it is at the mercy of forces beyond its control this could have pushed to escapism through drugs or alcohol   until it finds other people that think alike as itself and  felt secure enough to share its views resources and live secure for a long time without much change with its ideas and views of how the world should / should not be ( Pluto 2nd house ). It  has deep unconscious fears of any change that could rock the boat. This Soul with this configuration will resist change ( Pluto 2nd house / Taurus / PPP 8th house Scorpio fixed also and the SN ruler 11th house / Aquarius )and even through trauma it would be very difficult for it to change its values or survival habits because it would seek to find  its security through some prior value system that it identified with.

Having Pluto in the second house / SN 12 house, will cause it to resist change  because it is a fixed house and because the known and familiar represents security. Yet  to resist change and not  allow for evolution to proceed will cause through out its life in varying degrees of intensity cycles of confusion, alienation, disorientation because It fears  deeply loosing control of its life if it succumbs to change and at the same time it has realized that all that it identified with, no longer seems to have any meaning nor can it identify with it anymore.
  It comes into this life knowing what is right and what is wrong and will adopt for itself some idealized conduct and will judge others who do not reflect its standards. Cyclically it will analyze and judge itself until it learns that "ultimate" judgement is based upon its intentions and intentions reflect its desires,  so it is important that it focuses on its desires in order to understand its intentions. The inner judgement makes it aware of what is preventing it to become perfect in relation to its standard of conduct that it has for itself. It will keep on perfecting its standard of right conduct so that it recognizes any incorrect desire and behavior of others, this way it will not affect for itself any incorrect behavior of others through its lack of judgement or discrimination.

It will continue what it started in prior life times, which is the desire to find and discover for itself the knowledge that transcend cultural based values, time and space. At a Soul level it feels a deep desire to keep aligning itself with some type of transcendental belief that can show it the unity of all creation. In this life time it will have a deep inner sense  that it is standing upon a precipice, because behind it, is the known, the familiar, the security it knows with its own world, with its values, and in front, it only sees its future and that which represents timeless and the Universe.
 Yet with SN in the 12 house in prior life times it has had the need to merge itself / identify with the Source of creation, ( ruler of SN 11 / SN 12 house ) it has already broken away from consensus values and its Soul has been in the process of individuation so as to be able to transcend  time space reality and get closer to its creator.
Any disunion of its values will cause resistance and repulsion to the merging and surrendering process that it feels a pull towards, separating desires imply its unconscious fear of loosing control of its life.
By relinquishing its desires from its egoistic identity it has  been eliminating or dissolving any barrier that kept it from universalizing realizing that it can only surrender itself to feel complete and part of  the Universe.
SN 12 house  PP  6 house for evolution to continue it will develop specific ways or practical mental techniques through which, it will analyze itself and understand why it functions the way it does and why it is the way it is, slowly this process will make it understand or experience / witness how one part is linked to another part and how one part influences the expression of every other part.
It will try to find techniques such as meditation, yoga  that will help it to ground its natural meditational state so that it can connect it self to a transcendental belief system, helping it to connect itself closer to the Source.
It cannot remain isolated any more, it will desire to help others through service and useful work, it will  share, integrate and be of service to society or groups, showing and teaching others in a individualistic way what it knows to survive and its views about the world.
I tried,
Blessings
Rita

Tory

« Reply #233 on: Dec 12, 2012, 04:24 AM »

Dear Ari,

Happy 12.12.12!

Very busy time for me again, will try and post this week; at the end of next week i am going to Australia for 3 weeks, hopefully i will have internet access while there but not it's sure.
Blessings to you All
Tory
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #234 on: Dec 14, 2012, 12:57 AM »

Tory I hope you get to visit Linda! Enjoy your journey.

Kora, Emily, Henrik, Stephen, and Gray, let me know if you intend to post so I know who to wait for.
With love,
am

kora

« Reply #235 on: Dec 16, 2012, 05:24 PM »

Hi Ari and Everyone,

I have been distracted focusing on other issues so haven't had the time I would like to address this next phase but want to post something so will write some of my thoughts:

This soul for lifetimes has been focusing his 2nd house Pluto through an ego (12th house) that has desired to realize transcendent values wanting to dissolve all barriers towards merging with Source.  In his deepest unconscious being he has been on a precipice between the past and the future...facing the choice of whether to operate from what he has known in the past or to jump off the cliff towards an unknown future.  He would likely have made conscious choices in the past to participate within certain spiritual systems or practices in order to experientially realize the spiritual aspects of all of life.  With Pluto in the 2nd there is a huge paradox here because he would have tremendous unconscious fear of loss of ego and his 2nd house issues have been about learning to find his own individual values and needs....He has been focusing on not needing anyone or anything and the 12th requires him to give all of this up.  He knows through his Baptist upbringing that the "faith" that is preached from the pulpit is a far cry from what he can resonate with...

Resistance could manifest in a variety of ways.  One example that comes to mind is someone who might be drawn to join a spiritual subgroup such as the Ramtha community where the "spiritual" teachings are in actuality quite ego focused.  Though many spiritual truths are taught....one is taught that "they are God" (a form of delusion)....the emphasis is on "controlling" your life "manifesting" your every desire and rising above your emotions which is very contradictory to surrender, emotions, love, faith.....Such an individual might for a time by practicing visualization and focusing on desires realize certain egoic based dreams but at some point would experience deep betrayal or confrontation from an 8th house more powerful energy forcing them to recognize that they have been actually living out the same immature dependency as found in the Baptist church....just with a little more intellectual sophistication.....in reality it is not jumping off the cliff at all. The person might become very disillusioned realizing they have been duped in to losing financial resources and that they have become quite dependent on this supposedly superior being for protection and what to do next instead relying upon their own internal guidance and the true voice of Source. 

There could be many other manifestations of resistance.  Psychologically this person could have had lifetimes where he has had very poor emotional boundaries maybe even to the extent of manifesting mental illnesses such as dissociative disorders or paranoid delusions or addictive avoidanct behaviors that manifest in all sorts of forms from food addictions to alcoholism, etc.  All of these would be ways of still holding on to individualized ego identity.....unconsciously the individual would rather be crazy or sick  than to experience the abyss of the unknown and no ego....On the other hand because this person is getting ready to enter 3rd stage individuated I would expect that this person would have through previous lifetimes established some higher ability of ego function as they would not be ready to move on to this next stage if they were not able to independently function in the world and survive on their own.  They would likely have some genuine experience of communion with Source....(is this accurate??) 

This person could legitimately be quite psychic.  He could have a highly developed sense of right and wrong....again the issues of how reliable his psychic abilities are or his ability to use judgement in a balanced and positive way would be determined by his true ego strengh meaning how in touch he is with his ego as operative within the larger Source....not independent of It.  If he is not in balance then he is likely to have lots of negative judgement about self or others and if he is not in balance then any psychic abilities would be more of a manifestation of his own unconscious ego rather than Source or other realms.  This individual could be someone who for many lifetimes lived a self sacrificing kind of life with martyrdom as an issue with his lack of boundaries or could have lived out dynamics of abuse where he was also in the perpetrator role....it is possible that he spent many liftimes in living in penance or secluded lifetimes in monasteries.  These kind of dynamics would create strong pulls toward being alone or withdrawing from the world which would be a challenge as he faces the need moving in to 3rd stage individuated to integrate in to the larger society in ways that benefit others and going beyond the isolation of frog in the well self survival.

This individual could be someone who has a very compromised immune system perhaps even to the point of having developed a physical illness as a result of imbalances.  Through the NN polarity point (6th) he might have to dig very deeply in to the causes and treatment of physical illness facing the spiritual lessions of surrender, healthy boundaries, faith and unity with Source.

Moving in to 3rd stage individuated will require this person to link up with the larger world in such a way that his established resources, values, survival skills can be used to benefit others.  He could be a highly creative artistic indivdual who produces sacred art that blesses and moves others in many forms, he could be a psychic channeler who counsels others, he could be a healer, he could be a feng shui consultant or an interior designer or many other possibilities.  He might create some type of independent practice.  Whatever he does it will be important for him to balance time alone with time with others and it will be important to find a way to connect with the larger world in a way where he humbly  recognizes he needs others yet at the same time knows with confidence that he has gifts to give that can benefit the larger society.  He must move out of self isolation and live in balance with his own integrity within the greater Source.  When in balance he will live from genuine principles of love and service to others.

This is what I have for now.

God Bless!
Kora
Emily

« Reply #236 on: Dec 16, 2012, 05:31 PM »

Hello,

Pluto in the 2nd house, South Node in the 12th house:

The 2nd house desires of this soul have been focused via a 12th house ego in the most recent past life.  Taurus and Pisces form a natural sextile so there must be some ease of connection here, but it seems like the 2nd house desires of self-reliance and self-sufficiency could easily be in conflict with the 12th house function of dissolving all barriers.  The nature of Pluto in the 2nd house to isolate and live within a safe little world of its own construction would be constantly asked to leave the world it had created behind, and open to the broader, limitless possibilities of the 12th house.

The soul at the end of the 2nd stage individuated would not necessarily be seeking a direct connection with source and yet would have been feeling that there is something more to life that they were not in touch with.  

As the second house Pluto withdraws from the world to discover its own values and needs, the intention would have been for these to be aligned with higher will, not the self-serving desires of the ego “inflated with distinction” from source.  

The 12th house south node is very supportive of the PPP 8th house – dissolving the barriers of the 2nd house to open up to others.  With Pluto in the 2nd in the individuated state there is a strong sense of wanting to isolate and protect oneself against perceived threats from society (?).  There is also a strong sense of the self as a separate, self-sustaining entity.  The 12th house ego would probably have been in strong denial that it is merely a part of a greater whole, and that the source of its security is not itself but only in going beyond itself to align with a higher power.  

This soul could have had a tough time finding meaning in life as everything identified with and clung to for a sense of continuity and security would have eventually lost all meaning for the individual.  There is the strong possibility that this soul chose some aspect of its life to focus all of its energy through in an attempt to create a sense of meaning for itself.   Pluto in the 2nd would be very good at doing that – narrowing the focus and holding on to it tightly, and good at materializing whatever it focused on as meaningful.  This soul could have very easily found itself stuck in a place of meaninglessness, yet refusing to let go of the past.

As the soul moves into the 3rd stage individuated it could find itself with the need to bring forth divinely inspired talents.  The continued work will be to move past any limitations restricting the soul’s movement back to source. As the separating desire is reflected here in excessive isolation due to a feeling of needing to control one's resources in order to survive, the returning desires will be about realizing that some power greater than the ego is responsible for life and death and that security will be found by being rooted in faith and practicing more openness.  They must realize that the source of the limitations is within themselves and consciously work on a personal connection with spirit.

Thanks for hosting this practice thread - I greatly appreciate the opportunity to practice.

Peace,
Emily
Gray

« Reply #237 on: Dec 18, 2012, 02:34 PM »

Ari and group,

I will be posting but have not made the time up until this point, and my work has a lot going on to take care of at the moment.  I will post as soon as possible about the 12th. In case you want to move on and add another level before I post, please do if I am able to integrate the 12th house still in the next step.

Have a merry solstice time,
Gray
Henrik

« Reply #238 on: Dec 18, 2012, 02:48 PM »

Hi Ari,

I will try to post something this weekend. If I don't post in time, I hope it's ok to post what I have when we move on to the next layer...

Much gratitude.

All the best,
Henrik
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #239 on: Dec 18, 2012, 02:58 PM »

Ok great, thank you both.
Henrik, yes - you can really post anything at anytime.
I'll begin my responses next week.
With love, am
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: