Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: newly evolved Soul?  (Read 809 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Jul 23, 2012, 08:23 PM »

Hi Rad,

I would like to ask about this birthchart if possible. It belongs to a one and a half year old child who at age six months was observed to show a slight delay in motor development. The boy is now reported to behave as a six months baby. Genetic studies in his country and in the us have not served to diagnose any syndrome, and seems like doctors have no idea of how the condition of the baby will evolve, or how to help. The baby lives with both parents and an older brother. The mother says he is very loving, and smiles all the time. She authorized the birthchart to be posted.  

« Last Edit: Aug 23, 2012, 08:51 AM by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2012, 07:32 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

I would need more information about this child in order to help. What you have provided simply is not enough information. What tests has the child been given from a genetic point of view ? What tests regarding the endocrine system has been given ? What results from any of these ? Are there any 'unusual'  physical symptoms beyond the motor skills that you have mentioned ? Are there any unusual body symptoms such as a shortened neck, olive type eye shapes, any webbing between the fingers or toes ? Is the little one's growth curve normal ? Does the child seem withdrawn most of the time or the interactions with parents and others normal from the point of view of the child's age ? Are the chromosomes normal ?

Can you provide a picture of this child's face ?

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2012, 08:19 AM »

Hi Rad,
Thank you. I will try to get this information.
God Bless,
Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 23, 2012, 06:47 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for getting all the information that you have. I feel quite reluctant to say anything as I personally would need to observe and interact with this child myself in order to make the necessary observations and correlations. Thus, I would rather not say anything at this time because I certainly do not want to say anything that could be wrong or harmful to not only the child, but to the parents of the child. The only thing that is very clear to me is that this Soul has experienced, very recently in a prior life leading to this one, extreme trauma to the brain. And, because this is so recent, the affects are continuing to effect the Soul in this current life.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 23, 2012, 08:49 AM »

Hi Rad,
I understand the reasons you mention for not giving advice. Thank you so much. I have not and will not give any advice myself, since it is beyond my capacities. Also, I will delete the prior posts to avoid exposure.

Thanks again, and God Bless,

Gonzalo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: