Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pluto square Nodes  (Read 8728 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Aug 07, 2010, 04:28 AM »

Ari, that added a key ingredient! Thanks for responding to your intuition in sharing that! Great!

LOVE,
Dhyana
Victoria12

« Reply #16 on: Sep 05, 2012, 08:14 PM »

I also have Pluto square my Nodal Axis. It seems like my South Node is my resolution Node, but I am not quite sure how it will work out in my case... Can you please provide me some information on my planetary position. I have Pluto in Scorpio 14.04 (12th house), North Node in Pisces 7.55 (4th house) and South Node in Virgo (10th house). I would be really grateful if you can explain how I should resolve my skipped karmic lessons through SN. Thank you.   
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Sep 05, 2012, 10:45 PM »

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to the EA message board!  Since I have just read your post, I'll share with you that on this forum, as a rule of thumb, we don't interpret personal charts. 

There are many EA astrologers that can assist you in the analysis or guidance you are seeking.  That said, if you have Pluto in Scorpio at 14 and the SN in Virgo at 7 degrees this is not a square, but a sextile.  I'm sure Rad or one of the other moderators of the forum can best guide you to more answers to your questions. 

All the best,
Wendy
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Sep 06, 2012, 07:23 AM »

I also have Pluto square my Nodal Axis. It seems like my South Node is my resolution Node, but I am not quite sure how it will work out in my case... Can you please provide me some information on my planetary position. I have Pluto in Scorpio 14.04 (12th house), North Node in Pisces 7.55 (4th house) and South Node in Virgo (10th house). I would be really grateful if you can explain how I should resolve my skipped karmic lessons through SN. Thank you.   

Hi Victoria12,

You do not have Pluto squaring your Nodes. Your Pluto is in fact making a trine to your N.Node, and a wide sextile to your S.Node.

God Bless, Rad
Victoria12

« Reply #19 on: Sep 14, 2012, 10:19 PM »

Hello Rad,

Thank you for replying to my post. It's really nice to hear that I don't have that aspects, it seemed like a difficult to to handle one, whew. On the other hand, Pluto trine N.Node seems like a good one Cheesy..., I need to check it out,
I am new to astrology, so I make mistakes  Smiley, thank you for clearing it up for me.

God bless you too,
Victoria
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: