Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: when every soul go back to source  (Read 771 times)
Wei

« on: Sep 08, 2012, 06:46 PM »

Hello everyone.I'm new here,but I have been using the search function for a while.
i have a question about soul.Suppose someday,all souls finished their evolution and finally go back to the god,is that the end of human being?Do the whole energy stay still?Does EA ever teach about that? Thanks very much.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2012, 07:31 AM »

Hello everyone.I'm new here,but I have been using the search function for a while.
i have a question about soul.Suppose someday,all souls finished their evolution and finally go back to the god,is that the end of human being?Do the whole energy stay still?Does EA ever teach about that? Thanks very much.

Hi Wei,

First, welcome to the message board. EA does not specifically teach about that other than once the Soul is free from all separating desires, and has only one desire left which it to go home to it's Source, God, then it will finally lead such a Soul back into a state of absolute union with it's Source: God. In the end your question really refers to the nature of the manifested Creation in the first place, and the natural evolution that takes place within that manifested Creation. The deepest root of all within the manifested Creation is consciousness and intelligence within that consciousness. And of course the Source of the manifested Creation is that intelligence and the consciousness within it.

From the point of view of consciousness/ intelligence in 'human form' we must remember that is but one form among countless other forms that also contain consciousness and intelligence. What is the nature of those forms and the intelligent consciousness within them ? Do they also have what we call Souls ? Who can know the answers to this ? Saying all this only to illustrate the complexity of the manifested Creation much of which is unknowable from the natural limitation of the human form. And because of that natural limitations humans thus create philosophies and beliefs that attempt to explain or answer the types of questions you have brought up.

Evolutionary Astrology is focused on the evolution of the Soul in human form, and the dual desires that are at it's core, and how those desires directly correlate to the Soul's evolution through time and space. And, of course, those desires, like the Soul, emanate from the Source Of All Things. In the end, then, it's about the Soul reuniting with it's Source by the elimination of all separating desires that keep it from such a reunion. The Soul in human form can then only know it''s Source by unifying it's consciousness with the consciousness of the Source itself.

Is that then the 'end of the human being' ? To me the only way to answer this is that such a total union releases the Soul from being bound by the natural limitation of the human form.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2012, 08:13 AM by Rad » Logged
Wei

« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2012, 10:33 PM »

Thank you Rad!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: