School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Question about frequency or rules of incarnation.

Started by Henrik, Sep 17, 2012, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henrik

Hi everyone.

Of course the soul chooses the time and place for incarnation according to it's desires and availability :)

However, are the any rules as to how frequent you incarnate? For example, is it possible that the more advanced the state, the more often the frequency of incarnation (because of the ability of the soul to handle less exact circomstances)? Aside from the ability of more advanced souls to split, is this the case? Another related question. Do we incarnate in clusters"¦i.e. lets say one doesn't incarnate for 500 years and then one incarnates 3 times in close proximity?

All the best,
Henrik

Rad

Hi Henrik,

There are no such 'rules'. Each Soul has it's own evolutionary/ karmic context which is then the determinant of when and why a given Soul incarnates.

God Bless, Rad

Henrik

Hi Rad.

Thank's for clarifying this. Correct me if I'm wrong, do people who have taken their own life usually incarnate fairly soon after their death? I think I heard it on one of JWG's lecture tapes...not sure though. This is why I thought that there might be some "rules" involved.

All the best,
Henrik

Rad

Quote from: Henrik on Sep 17, 2012, 12:07 PM
Hi Rad.

Thank's for clarifying this. Correct me if I'm wrong, do people who have taken their own life usually incarnate fairly soon after their death? I think I heard it on one of JWG's lecture tapes...not sure though. This is why I thought that there might be some "rules" involved.

All the best,
Henrik

Hi Henrik,

Yes, that is what he taught, and also for those who have early life endings such a Soul will typically be reborn pretty quickly.

God Bless, Rad