Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: chart comparison strategies from life to life of a soul  (Read 1153 times)
michael barr

« on: Sep 17, 2012, 03:52 PM »

hi all,

with the recent thread comparing obama/lincoln and romney/greely fresh in everyones minds, i'd like to ask for a little guidance regarding the process of recognizing patterns in astrological traits a soul chooses as it progresses from chart to chart.  How does one go about comparing two charts and determining whether the chart from the hypothesized previous life is accurately reflected in the chart of its corresponding present life?  any past threads, external resources, sections of the pluto school videos (which i'll commence as soon as the dog stops scaring away the mail man), or any outlined tutorial by way of example (obama/lincoln and romney/greely was little over my head) with a reliable life-life comparison chart and an unreliable one) would be most helpful!  I have some examples i'd like to work with, but that leads me to another question.  what is the EA paradigms method of investigating a persons past life?  Take obama/lincoln, and romney/greely?  how was the soul connection between lives discovered, and then confirmed in a methodically reliable fashion?  Love this stuff!  this is my first post.  thank you for providing such a constructive and safe space everyone!

L/L
michael         

p.s. my level of competence is on the lower intermediate side.  i'm a newbie to the school and the boards, but not to the paradigm per se. 
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2012, 05:58 AM »

hi all,

with the recent thread comparing obama/lincoln and romney/greely fresh in everyones minds, i'd like to ask for a little guidance regarding the process of recognizing patterns in astrological traits a soul chooses as it progresses from chart to chart.  How does one go about comparing two charts and determining whether the chart from the hypothesized previous life is accurately reflected in the chart of its corresponding present life?  any past threads, external resources, sections of the pluto school videos (which i'll commence as soon as the dog stops scaring away the mail man), or any outlined tutorial by way of example (obama/lincoln and romney/greely was little over my head) with a reliable life-life comparison chart and an unreliable one) would be most helpful!  I have some examples i'd like to work with, but that leads me to another question.  what is the EA paradigms method of investigating a persons past life?  Take obama/lincoln, and romney/greely?  how was the soul connection between lives discovered, and then confirmed in a methodically reliable fashion?  Love this stuff!  this is my first post.  thank you for providing such a constructive and safe space everyone!

L/L
michael         

p.s. my level of competence is on the lower intermediate side.  i'm a newbie to the school and the boards, but not to the paradigm per se. 

Hi Michael,

First, welcome to our message board. The knowing of who a Soul has been in other lifetimes can not be determined by astrology, any kind of astrology, alone. One must have other capacities to be able to know these things. And when such a thing is known then, and only then, can the charts of various past life identities be compared through specifically Evolutionary Astrology.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2012, 06:58 AM »

Hi Michael,
Welcome to this mb!

Here is something Rad wrote to me regarding a question I asked about a particular soul's connection a particular historical figure: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,736.0.html

One thing I am called to offer in response to your question, is each life, and thus the natal chart that goes along with that life, is born as a result of where the soul left off - ie it's total desire nature.

Each life is the next chapter in a series of many chapters. Therefore, once a past life connection is determined (through intuitive faculties, not astrology) the thing to examine would be the evolutionary purpose of the old lifetime and the kinds of choices that soul made during that life. the total desire nature of the soul leaving the last life is what then leads to the creation of the next life.

For example: with Romney, it's abundantly clear that during the life of Greely that soul only perpetuated a pre-exiting karmic pattern (ie one that existed even b4 the life of Greely), thus deepening his separating desires. These desires were not exhausted, rather he made choices to further deepen these desires based on his resistance to growth. That has carried forth into the life of Romney whose chart reflects just that.
With love,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 18, 2012, 11:19 AM »

Hi Michael and others who may be interested in this ...

Paul Ryan most recent prior life was a person named Hans Fritze. Attached is his chart for comparison to the others.

Here are a couple of links about this guy.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb62.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Fritzsche

God Bless, Rad

* fritze.jpg (129.53 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 94 times.)
michael barr

« Reply #4 on: Sep 18, 2012, 11:42 AM »

right on, thanks rad and ari. and especially for the joan of arc thread.  one follow up.
i read somewhere on the forum about the concept of "walk-ins" not holding much space within the EA paradigm.  I'm wondering if that's still the case, and in addition, how EA interprets the concept of "soul fragmentation."   

to summarize my understanding of each,
a walk-in situation is the idea that another soul, (in contrast to the bodies original soul or perhaps fragments of the bodies original soul, now returning) can effectively enter, achieve a level of integration/cohabitation, or in some cases completely switch places (indicating a simultaneous "walk-out") with the original soul.  If this idea is not covered by EA, could it be grounds for future research?  i.e. corresponding transits to such an event, and intuiting whether or not after the event the individual's evolutionary work became uncharacteristic? 

soul fragmentation, which is more in line with the thread, pardon my tangent, i've come to understand as when after death of a body, a soul can fragment out and reincarnate into multiple bodies, or in line with the walk in-out theory, fragments of a soul can leave during a life (a walk out with no walk in) without the facilitation of the bodies death. 

I bring this up because of the correlation i've witnessed between EA and hypnosis.  I've heard it be common (among hypnosis practitioners) for an individual to possess two souls, sometimes more...? but not often more than two, and that one of them is often, to an extent, the dominant soul.  I could then see the bringing about of a walk-out phenomenon being connected to an evolutionary desire, or corresponding to a skipped step, so that the dominant soul can acquire the freedom to express it's desires fully and more effectively than when the other soul was present.  This sounds like soul possession or "ghost" disembodied spirit hanger-on's, but i've understood this to be a separate phenomenon.  and according to this theory, if one was to compare charts of the proposed past life in addition to the fragmented souls with their current chart, they could effectively puzzle piece various astrological correlations (by comparison) from multiple charts to their own!  would soul fragments be observed in different ways than the past life is commonly reflected in the chart?      tri-wheels?    =p   
thanks!
michael

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 18, 2012, 01:45 PM »

right on, thanks rad and ari. and especially for the joan of arc thread.  one follow up.
i read somewhere on the forum about the concept of "walk-ins" not holding much space within the EA paradigm.  I'm wondering if that's still the case, and in addition, how EA interprets the concept of "soul fragmentation."   

to summarize my understanding of each,
a walk-in situation is the idea that another soul, (in contrast to the bodies original soul or perhaps fragments of the bodies original soul, now returning) can effectively enter, achieve a level of integration/cohabitation, or in some cases completely switch places (indicating a simultaneous "walk-out") with the original soul.  If this idea is not covered by EA, could it be grounds for future research?  i.e. corresponding transits to such an event, and intuiting whether or not after the event the individual's evolutionary work became uncharacteristic? 

soul fragmentation, which is more in line with the thread, pardon my tangent, i've come to understand as when after death of a body, a soul can fragment out and reincarnate into multiple bodies, or in line with the walk in-out theory, fragments of a soul can leave during a life (a walk out with no walk in) without the facilitation of the bodies death. 

I bring this up because of the correlation i've witnessed between EA and hypnosis.  I've heard it be common (among hypnosis practitioners) for an individual to possess two souls, sometimes more...? but not often more than two, and that one of them is often, to an extent, the dominant soul.  I could then see the bringing about of a walk-out phenomenon being connected to an evolutionary desire, or corresponding to a skipped step, so that the dominant soul can acquire the freedom to express it's desires fully and more effectively than when the other soul was present.  This sounds like soul possession or "ghost" disembodied spirit hanger-on's, but i've understood this to be a separate phenomenon.  and according to this theory, if one was to compare charts of the proposed past life in addition to the fragmented souls with their current chart, they could effectively puzzle piece various astrological correlations (by comparison) from multiple charts to their own!  would soul fragments be observed in different ways than the past life is commonly reflected in the chart?      tri-wheels?    =p   
thanks!
michael

Hi Michael,

No, none of what you wrote is true, and of course EA does not deal with anything that is not true. Of course a Soul can be fragmented due to various traumatic causes but that does not correlate to having two or more Souls, or 'walk-ins'. If there were such a thing as 'walk-ins' human being would have realized this long ago. The fact is this idea is a recent idea that came out somewhere in the 1980's if I remember right by I think some one called Ruth Montgomery. It's also true a Soul can be possessed but that does not correlate to 'walk-ins'. It does correlate with exactly what that means: Soul possession.

God Bless, Rad
michael barr

« Reply #6 on: Sep 19, 2012, 02:49 AM »

Hi again,
thanks for all the input Rad.  my interest in these subjects is due to the work of david wilcock, who is a controversial 2012 proponent in addition to various metaphysical theories including the walk-in theory. He also reports that the entity he channels, "Ra" is the same entity channeled by Edgar Cayce, and that Ra has instructed him to publicize the "fact" that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, the "sleeping prophet."  i've recently come across another researcher, who claims that david is actually the reincarnation of Grigori Rasputin, the "mad mystic," who was largely regarded as a charlatan, but also defended by his followers. 

I'm so grateful to be working with a community that is dedicated to the truth and I'd like to request that we take a look at comparison charts between wilcock/rasputin and wilcock/cayce, to bring a little EA science into the equation.   

I can entertain the possibility that a great deal of David's work is false, as i'm a student of EA, and portions of his work are deemed false according to EA (i.e. walk-ins).  What I'm really asking, is for us as a community to attempt to unravel what factors influence an individual to act manipulatively while masquerading as an "unconventional mystic," and whether it's intentional, or simply misguided.  Seeing how david may have a connection to rasputin could shed a great deal of light on this phenomenon, and help a lot of people.  i'd like to be able to unravel the complex tactics of swindlers operating via the storylines of intelligent cosmologies I never assumed i'd find them perusing!  could lucifer contracts be involved here?  its a pretty tall order to consort within a spiritual community while having such an agenda...   Of course, there's the possibility that neither cayce or rasputin will compare to David in any insiteful way, in which case i'd be interested to look at david's alone.

i've posted david wilcock's chart, as well as the comparison charts of wilcock/cayce and wilcock/rasputin below.  I'm assuming the cayce/wilcock won't be of much use, but this is all under the previous assumption that rasputin and wilcock are preaching falsities, while cayce was closer to or within the spiritual state... lets start another thread if cayce/wilcock checks out! lol

love michael

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Sep 19, 2012, 06:24 AM »

Hi Michael,

This is not appropriate to do on the message board. The intent and focus of this message board is to learn and practice the principles of EA. It is not a message board to figure out who is who. From time to time it is relevant as we have done on the message board before, but that has been very limited and specific to the threads in which this has occurred.

God Bless, Rad
michael barr

« Reply #8 on: Sep 19, 2012, 12:49 PM »

i understand 100%  my apologies as well. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video