Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Virgo/Pisces, disillusionment/doubt..  (Read 840 times)
Stacie

« on: Sep 18, 2012, 03:41 am »

Dear Rad,

This is a two-component question.  I'm phrasing the primary question in personal terms, but I feel it also has relevance to those experiencing lessons in disillusionment, and desiring to understand/liberate from irrelevant doubt and/or conditioned doubt.  I will be perfectly satisfied with a general answer to the question.  The second part of it is related to the first, but does contain a personal request to provide feedback re: the images shown at the end of this post. If you find any part of this to be inappropriate, I completely understand.

I have been undergoing massive disillusionment within my own spiritual life and within my relationship to Spirit itself. I have noticed as a reaction to this, I have become extremely cautious and guarded about interpreting *anything* in directly spiritual terms anymore. It is as JWG frequently said, disillusionment can be one of the most bitter and difficult experiences that any of us can have, and I can say from direct experience that this is UTTERLY true. And because that experience is so hard and so painful, the last thing I personally want to do--and I'm sure the same is often true for others--is delude myself again and walk right back into it.  This also connects to the virgo archetype: transition.  In my own case, I recognize that I am manifesting an extreme response to the disillusionment that has had to occur in myself..and one of the serious, unfortunate effects is that it has cut me off from my own lifeblood.  That is something I just have to work out for myself, I know.  But I do have this question: As we know, virgo/6th house is the archetype correlating to disillusionment and doubt. How does one go through massive disillusionment and not get caught up in the debilitating psychology of doubt?  If something has been regarded in one's heart of hearts as 'real'..and that something has also been providing the basis for ultimate meaning..it is a complete shock to consciousness when the illusions are exposed and the meaning within it is finally seen as an embellishment of one's own making. So the question becomes, how does one recover one's confidence in interpreting spiritual reality, i.e. what is a real manifestation of Spirit vs. what is imagined or 'hoped', following a major disillusioning of consciousness?..particularly when there is no immediate resource available to confirm or clarify the accuracy of one's interpretation? 

In line with what I've shared above, I've attached the following two pictures that were taken today of me at my grandmother's side, who is currently in the process of passing. She is close. In both pictures there is a concentrated violet light, which I am compelled to interpret either as aura or a spiritual presence. It could also be a coincidental capture of ordinary light phenomena. I don't want to delude myself with an assumption that this light is spiritual in nature, if it really isn't.  Just wanted to know if you had an opinion, and if so, what that opinion is.

Thank you so much,
Stacie

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2012, 07:38 am »

Hi Stacie,

"But I do have this question: As we know, virgo/6th house is the archetype correlating to disillusionment and doubt. How does one go through massive disillusionment and not get caught up in the debilitating psychology of doubt?  If something has been regarded in one's heart of hearts as 'real'..and that something has also been providing the basis for ultimate meaning..it is a complete shock to consciousness when the illusions are exposed and the meaning within it is finally seen as an embellishment of one's own making. So the question becomes, how does one recover one's confidence in interpreting spiritual reality, i.e. what is a real manifestation of Spirit vs. what is imagined or 'hoped', following a major disillusioning of consciousness?..particularly when there is no immediate resource available to confirm or clarify the accuracy of one's interpretation? "

The actual archetype that specifically correlates with being disillusioned is Neptune, Pisces, that 12th House that can then trigger it's natural polarity of the 6th House, Virgo, and Mercury that manifests as doubt. With Neptune now transiting Pisces, and it has been squaring the transiting nodal axis that was in Sagittarius, Gemini, this experience of disillusionment leading to doubt has been happening to many, many people. And necessarily so because the intention with Neptune in Pisces is to know or learn about that which is true, and that which is not.

While those transiting Nodes were in Gemini/ Sagittarius this then focuses on the difference between beliefs that are projected as ultimate meaning, that which is true from the point of view of pure beliefs, and that which is true from the point of view of INNER KNOWING. Inner knowing does not correlate with beliefs because what is known is experienced within the interior of the Soul itself as a by product of desire to know that which is true, and that which is not.

Inner knowing of that which is universally true occurs of course through various practices, Virgo, that are all aimed and shallowing or stopping the breath. As that occurs the Soul is then able to penetrate the inner realms of consciousness itself: Neptune correlates with the phenomena of consciousness. As it progressively penetrates these inner realms of consciousness a variety of natural truths that correlate with the nature and cause of consciousness itself become KNOWN. And this knowing, again, is not a function of beliefs because, as these inner truths are known, there is nothing to literally believe and everything to know. And because these inner truths are simply known there then becomes nothing to doubt. The knowing is a function of actual experience, and those experiences are universal to any Soul who so desires to know these inner truths that correlate with the nature of consciousness. Because they are in fact universal then serves as a way of knowing that which is true, versus that which is make believe.

When this is the baseline within the Soul's consciousness, the point of personal Soul knowing and integration, this then  serves as the vehicle through which, and because of, the Soul then 'interprets' the nature of any given phenomenal reality. The dynamic or archetype of interpretation specially correlates to Sagittarius, Jupiter, and the 9th House. As the Soul interprets the nature of any external phenomenal reality relative to this inner baseline the MEANING of whatever external phenomenal reality is then projected upon that phenomenal reality. As the Soul does this is will then automatically create a way of intellectually organizing all of phenomenal reality that reflects the core inner baseline of the inner knowing of the nature of consciousness itself. This natural process of intellectually organizing phenomenal reality correlates to Gemini: how the nature of thoughts that occur as a function of the inner knowing are connected to create a larger whole that is organized.

All of this then correlates to the nature of various 'spiritual' cosmologies that humans have manifested going back to it's own origins on this Earth that are then called 'religions'. This is then exactly where the conflict between pure beliefs versus actual knowing can occur because many who do desire to know the Origins of all things, the Origin of consciousness itself, indeed the Origin of themselves, align themselves with whatever spiritual cosmology without actually doing what is necessary to know for themselves that which is true. Thus, by attaching themselves to whatever cosmology then leads to their personal belief system that is of course used to interpret whatever phenomenal reality. When a Soul does this, without actually doing that which is necessary to inwardly know, these beliefs are then projected upon phenomenal reality so that when phenomenal reality manifests in ways that cause conflict with the projected beliefs the result is then doubt: doubting the nature of the projected beliefs themselves that have been born from, again, from whatever spiritual cosmology they have latched onto relative to the pure desire to Know. This conflict caused by projected beliefs initially creates the disillusionment of those beliefs that then triggers the doubt.

It should said too that a Soul who does not do their own actual inner knowing but simply latches onto whatever spiritual cosmology can also create 'beliefs' about themselves and/ or others that are also delusional or illusionary. Thus, when certain types of inner or outer events take place that defeat those projected inner beliefs about themselves or others that same experience of being disillusioned takes place that then leads to doubt: doubt about oneself, or doubt about another(s). In essence this correlates to self deception, and/ or being deceived by others.

To recover one's confidence in interpreting phenomenal realty, or as you say 'spiritual' reality, is to go deeply within the interior of one's own consciousness with the pure desire to KNOW. To know the actual truth of anything. To do so always starts with some sort of natural practice that aims at stilling the breath, of shallowing it to the point that it NATURALLY STOPS. If one does this while at the same time holding the nature of whatever one is wanting to know about within their consciousness there will come a moment, a time, in which the answer simply OCCURS WITHIN CONSCIOUSNESS OF IT'S OWN VOLITION: like a bubble manifesting from the depths of the sea onto the surface of the sea itself. and a Soul can do this repeatedly in such a way that the truth of what one is wanting to know about can be repeated as many times as the Soul needs it to be repeated so that the lingering doubt simply dissolves. The point here is that if that which is true relative to what one is asking about is indeed true it will repeat itself over and over for as many times that the Soul needs it to.

In this way confidence is regained.

As for the picture you sent: of course these sorts of phenomena can occur, phenomena that one's normal eyes do not see, yet can be 'seen' relative to how a camera and it's lenses are put together. Whether this is what is happening in the picture you sent I simply can not know by simply looking into the picture that you sent.

God bless you Stacie, Rad

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2012, 08:30 am »

Rad thank you so much for your response, that is a big gift for me today.
God bless, with love
Ari Moshe
Stacie

« Reply #3 on: Sep 18, 2012, 02:28 pm »

Thank you, Rad.  Much Gratitude for this.  Letting absorb.. i feel there's a follow-up needing to be asked, but I will first give it time and see it resolves itself as I integrate the words already given.

Thank you again,

God Bless
Stacie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video