Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question about data, observation and correlation  (Read 571 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Oct 01, 2012, 09:08 AM »

Hi Rad and everyone

I have a question about the connection between data, observation and correlation.

Here is a quote from JWG, from "Uranus: Freedom for the Know".

The right brain is said to be intuitive/conceptual/abstract, and the left brain is said to be linear,
rational, and empirical.  Astrologically this would be the difference, again, between Sagittarius and Gemini.  
That which manifests through the right brain is that part in all of us which is plugged into the totality of
manifested creation.  

The manifested or projected creation is Uranus.  The plug in the socket, so to speak, is Jupiter.  

Jupiter intuits, and makes consciously available to the individual, the projected creation of
Uranus.  The intuitions of Jupiter translate into abstract or conceptual thought involving principles.  
Mercury is plugged into Uranus by way of Jupiter.  Mercury translates into linear or applied thought that is
specific and reflective of the nature of each individual.  Thus,  Uranus projects through Jupiter to the
existing channels of Mercury in order to make new connections; thoughts.

So if I am looking at a bird making certain sounds before a storm, the observation of the phenomena itself is Aquarius, the correlation to what those sounds mean implies a synthesis of various observed data, which is Sagittaiurs. The data itself that I am observing and synthesizing implies classifications and names that I have associated with that phenomenal reality, which is Gemini.

Is that accurate?

Another question:
In the same book, JWG also wrote:
Uranus also correlates, in complete detail, to all the memories of this and other lives.  This is why it is called the higher octave of Mercury.  Most of us can't remember in explicit detail what we did two days ago.  So my question is, where do all these memories go?  Mercury correlates to what you can consciously recall in the form of memories, or that which you have learned or been taught.  But Uranus correlates to all the memories and knowledge that have ever come before; that which you can not necessarily recall consciously.

Is it true to say that observation (Aquarius) does not depend on mental classifications (Gemini)? In other words, can creation be observed w/out any mental constructs being associated with that observed creation?

Thank you so much, with love,
am
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2012, 03:37 PM by ari moshe » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 2012, 02:37 PM »

Hi Ari,

Hi Rad and everyone

I have a question about the connection between data, observation and correlation.

Here is a quote from JWG, from "Uranus: Freedom for the Know".

The right brain is said to be intuitive/conceptual/abstract, and the left brain is said to be linear,
rational, and empirical.  Astrologically this would be the difference, again, between Sagittarius and Gemini.  
That which manifests through the right brain is that part in all of us which is plugged into the totality of
manifested creation.  

The manifested or projected creation is Uranus.  The plug in the socket, so to speak, is Jupiter.  

Jupiter intuits, and makes consciously available to the individual, the projected creation of
Uranus.  The intuitions of Jupiter translate into abstract or conceptual thought involving principles.  
Mercury is plugged into Uranus by way of Jupiter.  Mercury translates into linear or applied thought that is
specific and reflective of the nature of each individual.  Thus,  Uranus projects through Jupiter to the
existing channels of Mercury in order to make new connections; thoughts.

So if I am looking at a bird making certain sounds before a storm, the observation of the phenomena itself is Aquarius, the correlation to what those sounds mean implies a synthesis of various observed data, which is Sagittaiurs. The data itself that I am observing and synthesizing implies classifications and names that I have associated with that phenomenal reality, which is Gemini.

Is that accurate?

Yes

Another question:
In the same book, JWG also wrote:
Uranus also correlates, in complete detail, to all the memories of this and other lives.  This is why it is called the higher octave of Mercury.  Most of us can't remember in explicit detail what we did two days ago.  So my question is, where do all these memories go?  Mercury correlates to what you can consciously recall in the form of memories, or that which you have learned or been taught.  But Uranus correlates to all the memories and knowledge that have ever come before; that which you can not necessarily recall consciously.

Is it true to say that observation (Aquarius) does not depend on mental classifications (Gemini)? In other words, can creation be observed w/out any mental constructs being associated with that observed creation?

Sure

God Bless, Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: