School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Question About Aspects

Started by cat777, Sep 23, 2012, 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cat777

Hi Rad and Everyone,

I have a question about aspects which is easier to explain via example than trying to write out.  I am trying to hone my skills by writing out small statements about random aspects.  My question is one regarding perspective - which perspective is proper to use in an interpretation.  By perspective I am referring to which planet in the pair to basis the interpretation on.  I understand the part about the slower planet being the first planet in the pair (ie:  Jupiter/Mercury rather than Mercury/Jupiter).  So, with that in mind - which of the below interpretations is the best example of proper interpretation? 

Sun/Mercury = correlates to the thoughts, ideas, opinions and points of view the Soul uses to justify its life purpose. 

1) Sun/Mercury New Phase Conjunction - A new evolutionary cycle begins in which the individual instinctually initiates new experiences in order to explore new thoughts ideas, opinions and points of view in order to justify its life purpose.

2) Sun/Mercury New Phase Conjunction - A new evolutionary cycle begins in which the individual instinctually initiates new experiences in order to develop a new life puropse which serves to justify his thoughts, ideas, opinions and point of view. 

Thanks for your help!

cat