School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

medical question - ovarian cyst

Started by ari moshe, Oct 07, 2012, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rad and Deva - I have a chart of a friend who is seeking some perspective about a Surgery and within that some major life choices.

I do not feel clear about what the most appropriate path for her soul's growth is at this time. So since this is not something we normally do here, I want to ask if it is ok for me to post this chart here and to pose the specific questions she has asked. This is related to an Ovarian cyst and involves strongly Cap/Cancer Moon/Saturn dynamics.

She has given me permission to ask pose this question.
With love,
am

Rad

ari moshe

Hi all, feel free to post your ea perspective on these questions.
Because this is a real person, lets be sensitive and keep this about learning ea by focusing specifically on addressing the questions that are being asked from an ea point of view.

First stage spiritual - spent most of her 20's working on farms, traveling around. She feels the need to create some stability in her own life. She is considering pursuing a career with hospice nursing however is confused between that or to follow her "creative, free spirited interests". She collects, sings and shares sacred songs from many cultures - mostly earth, medicine based. She practices a modality of communication that is helping her learn to be honest about who she is and to love herself regardless of what others think of her.

She has an ovarian cyst for many years now. During her 20's she has tried many unconventional methods, however the cyst has only grown.

What I recognize easily in this chart is the need for some stability and routine all built around "home". Taking care of her own feminine health, body, her sacred temple every day- this is indicated by the nn in Cancer in the 6th. Mercury in Libra in the 9th squaring that - one dynamic point out is she has amassed so much information from so many ppl and perspectives around "how to heal" but she hasn't found anything that works. She has also been alienated from her own intuition. This is exemplified by the fact that there has just been so much movement and idea seeking, she hasn't been able to develop the necessary inner relationship to self to support her healing. No matter what she tried, there still lacked a safe, grounded emotional foundation - and thus nothing has worked.

Her current life "free spirited nature" is clearly been making up for prior lives of having actually been incredibly bogged down and martyred by tribal responsibilities - where she has sacrificed herself for the whole - Pluto in 10th in balsamic conjunction with Saturn, sn in Cap in the 12th house. She has also in the past projected judgements towards others according to what she believed others needed. This had the effect of alienating/invalidating others. This created guilt, self doubt and the ultimately the dynamics I expressed above.

This is something she is completely bringing to a resolution in this life. Thus the main inner soul question, especially for the first part of her life is, "what does it look like to be responsible and to establish a social identity in a way that is actually supportive to my own evolution and my own needs in this life?" Moon Saturn balsamic dynamic - all in a balsamic conjunction to Pluto in the 10th.

I can see the immensity of the inner identity shift that this cyst is leading her to. Ultimately it's about a fundamentally different lifestyle - one that is of nourishment and fulfillment on all the necessary human levels. The Pluto polarity point being Aries in the 4th: taking care of herself.

So at this point surgery or not? I still cannot see this clearly. I see 2 perspectives:

1. The nn in the 6th clearly implies an accumulative effect of denial that has lead to this impeding crisis of the, now very large cysts. Obviously the ovarian cysts is a symptom of a deeper soul dynamic. Removing it may be the necessary next step that would then create the necessary context for her to really take care of herself. It is for that reason that I see the value in that surgery. It would set in motion a deeper healing process and in so doing gradually empower her natural intuition and also be very humbling.

2. She completely commit herself to become an apprentice to the plants - to work with medicine plans on an intuitive level and to let them guide and heal her. Virgo on the 9th, ruled by Mercury in the 9th squaring the nodes, Nodal rulers in the 9th. This is totally empowering her own natural capacity to embrace that which has already been developed prior to this life. This would imply a very active spiritual quest within, through nature and natural medicine - one that requires a direct, active and daily relationship (not just "trying things" as she has in the past). While she has not spoken to me about this option (I do not know if she has considered it) I sense this possibility for her and I know she has the soul maturity to embark on such a journey. I can feel that within her.

There is also such a karma around her trusting her own intuition - her own inner knowing being judged by others in the tribe which has lead her to repress her natural intuition about self and nature and healing. All this indicated by the ruler of the sn in cap in the 12th in Libra in the 9th with the Moon, conjunct Pluto on the MC. So the question she has about whether to do this surgery or not is ultimately pointing to a fundamental orientation to what to believe about herself, nature and God.

So of course I'm not intending to play the role of "telling her the RIGHT answer". I will never do that. I do desire to understand the right way to look at this dynamic.
Thank you. God bless,
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Wendy - thanks for posting your analysis.
I realize, and this isn't bc of anything you wrote Wendy, that I feel it would be better if Rad or someone who senses they have a clear ea grasp on this chart can clarify the correct way to address her question about the surgery. I'd rather that then opening this up to the community for analysis.

Rad I do have 2 questions for clarification:

1. Since cysts are sacs for fluid, do they correlate to the Moon?
2. What are the ovaries associated with in ea? Is it the Moon/Cancer with a natural linkage to the other water signs?

Thank you, God bless
Ari Moshe

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on Oct 08, 2012, 04:27 PM
Hi Wendy - thanks for posting your analysis.
I realize, and this isn't bc of anything you wrote Wendy, that I feel it would be better if Rad or someone who senses they have a clear ea grasp on this chart can clarify the correct way to address her question about the surgery. I'd rather that then opening this up to the community for analysis.

Rad I do have 2 questions for clarification:

1. Since cysts are sacs for fluid, do they correlate to the Moon?
2. What are the ovaries associated with in ea? Is it the Moon/Cancer with a natural linkage to the other water signs?

Thank you, God bless
Ari Moshe

Hi Ari,

Cysts correlate to Pluto. The ovaries of Pluto/Moon.

My recommendation would be surgical removal which will also symbolize a purging of the past life dynamics that allow her to begin anew. You can see she has her Moon conjunct her Pluto: balsamic. In between of course is her Sun and Saturn. The Saturn transit has just come over her natal Pluto, and the transiting Pluto is on top of S.Node. This is the timing for the surgical, Pluto correlates to surgery, removal of that cyst.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I would like to ask another question that is specific to understanding the karmic implications of the nodal rulers balsamic with one another, all balsamic with Pluto. Is that ok?

Rad

ari moshe

Does this imply the necessity to resolve past karma by getting directly involved in the mainstream via a conventional institution? IE to bring a phase to completion by doing the necessary ground work/earning the necessary social credentials that had not yet been completed?

Rad

ari moshe