Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: biological parents  (Read 583 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Oct 25, 2012, 12:38 am »

Hi Rad

This is a question about the relevance of knowledge/information about biological father.
During natural times, before patriarchal family existed, in the vast majority of cases who the biological father was of any born child was irrelevant. Even, most men didn’t know they contributed to children being born. And this was not relevant because parenting was communal. Patriarchy implied a big change in this, in that nuclear family, biological fatherhood, virginity of the bride and monogamy of the woman became basis of social structure. This implied a many changes within relationships, like the meaning of commitment and the meaning of honesty, in relation with expectations of monogamy when they exist.

When the biological father is other than the ‘apparent’ father, ie. the woman’s couple, the woman’s concealment of this fact would be reflected in the yod pattern existing between Gemini (information, duplicity), Scorpio (genes, sex, secret) and Capricorn (family structure, patriarchy, society). This implies the potential for a crisis in the structure of the family.  Some psychoanalysts spoke of an instability generated within the psychic structure that has the potential to derive in psychosis. They say this instability, and potential psychosis,  would exist either for the woman or for the next generation or two.  

My feeling is this type of consequences can exist in some cases, but not always.

The Yod between Gemini and Scorpio/Capricorn imply the potential for manipulations around the ‘secret’, ie. the Soul building protecting structures to prevent this critical piece of information to be known, by means of exclusions, further lies, or other means. Also, in most cases the dishonesty with the husband will create a fracture in the relationship, which will prevent true intimacy. These two dynamics can create some type of instability for the children.   Beyond this s, I don´t feel there are any necessary consequences implied in such concealment, other than the karmic consequences for the mother. Is this correct?  

Thank you so much for your help with this if possible.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2012, 09:07 am by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2012, 08:00 am »

Hi Rad

This is a question about the relevance of knowledge/information about biological father.
During natural times, before patriarchal family existed, in the vast majority of cases who the biological father was of any born child was irrelevant. Even, most men didn’t know they contributed to children being born. And this was not relevant because parenting was communal. Patriarchy implied a big change in this, in that nuclear family, biological fatherhood, virginity of the bride and monogamy of the woman became basis of social structure. This implied a many changes within relationships, like the meaning of commitment and the meaning of honesty, in relation with expectations of monogamy when they exist.

When the biological father is other than the ‘apparent’ father, ie. the woman’s couple, the woman’s concealment of this fact would be reflected in the yod pattern existing between Gemini (information, duplicity), Scorpio (genes, sex, secret) and Capricorn (family structure, patriarchy, society). This implies the potential for a crisis in the structure of the family.  Some psychoanalysts spoke of an instability generated within the psychic structure that has the potential to derive in psychosis. They say this instability, and potential psychosis,  would exist either for the woman or for the next generation or two. 

My feeling is this type of consequences can exist in some cases, but not always.

The Yod between Gemini and Scorpio/Capricorn imply the potential for manipulations around the ‘secret’, ie. the Soul building protecting structures to prevent this critical piece of information to be known, by means of exclusions, further lies, or other means. Also, in most cases the dishonesty with the husband will create a fracture in the relationship, which will prevent true intimacy. These two dynamics can create some type of instability for the children.   Beyond this s, I don´t feel there are any necessary consequences implied in such concealment, other than the karmic consequences for the mother. Is this correct? 

Yes

Rad, the second part of this post concerns birthcharts which I wouldn’t be allowed to post, so I’m not posting them. If asking about them even without giving all the details is inappropriate, I can understand it and am ready to remove this part of the post right away.

I’ve been looking at a birthchart of a woman that seems to be at the first stage individuated, who has Pluto 11th House Libra, South Node in the 8th House Cancer, and the Moon in Libra in the 11th House. The North Node is in the 2nd House Capricorn, and Saturn is in the 8th House, Cancer, conjunct the South Node. Pluto is square the nodes. Mercury is conjunct the Sun, both Virgo, in the 10th House.
To me these symbols imply the Soul’s need to know who the father of her child is. It also seems to imply the possibility of some form of mental instability because of not availing this information. Is this reasoning correct?

Is it possible to know from the birthchart if the biological father is the same than the apparent father?
The girl happens to have Pluto 12th House Sagittarius, South Node in the 4th House Pisces, ruled by Neptune in the 2nd House Capricorn, trine the North Node in the 10th House Virgo, ruled by Mercury in the 3rd House Aquarius. South Node is conjunct Saturn in the 5th House Aries, which is the ruler of the 2nd House. Mars Rx in Libra is conjunct the North Node, and Saturn and Mars are in a Gibbous opposition. Sun and Moon are in a Gibbous opposition too, 4th House to 10th House, Pisces to Virgo, and they are square to Pluto. Mercury is part of a stellium of planets in Aquarius in the 3rd House. The girl seems to be 2nd stage Individuated. These symbols reflect the issues of the mother’s confusion about who’s the father, the need to know who the father is, and the potential for trauma or instability linked with this information, or its lack.   They reflect an intense crisis within the mother’s Soul because of not being honest about this (the Moon 10th House Virgo is the ruler of the 8th House, the Sun in the 4th House is the ruler of the 9th House). Does the Pluto square to the Sun/Moon in the 4th/10th Houses reflect being born of an ‘affair’ of the mother? If this is the case, why is then Pluto exactly trine to Saturn, in turn conjunct the South Node? Does this imply the biological father was a father too in a prior lifetime (or a son)?

All the various symbols you are citing can mean these things: the potential for. Yet they do not, of course, dictate or mean that these symbols, when observed in a birth chart, correlate to this all the time. These symbols can also correlate to many other dynamics, not just this one. Yet again we must correlate and observe relative to each individual context. I won't comment on the specifics of the people you mentioned within your post because it's just not right to do without the permission/ asking of the individuals involved.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2012, 08:49 am »

Hi Rad
Thanks so much for the answer.

If its not appropriate to ask, then what this means to me is not that the question itself is inappropriate, but that my motivation to want to know is not correct. So, I will check my motivation for the 100th time ...  thank you so much for the clue, it may respond a deeper question in relation to this stuff.

God Bless,
Gonzalo

PS. I will further remove the inappropriate part.
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2012, 09:06 am by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2012, 09:22 am »

Hi Rad
Thanks so much for the answer.

If its not appropriate to ask, then what this means to me is not that the question itself is inappropriate, but that my motivation to want to know is not correct. So, I will check my motivation for the 100th time ...  thank you so much for the clue, it may respond a deeper question in relation to this stuff.

God Bless,
Gonzalo

PS. I will further remove the inappropriate part.

Hi Gonzalo,

It's not your motivation to want to know that is the issue: it is having me comment specially on the case / people involved that you are asking about.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: