Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: archetypes within ea conditions  (Read 904 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Nov 05, 2012, 09:17 pm »

Hi Rad,
While writing about Mercury I was given a simple, linear methodology that helps to deduce how the archetypes manifest within each evolutionary stage. I think this ‘methodology’ is contained within EA as taught by Jeff Green, and I just came to find it. My feeling is that it works. I thought to share it here after finishing my writing work with Mercury, but this has taken much longer than I expected, so I thought I would rather share it before that. It can be helpful for others. Perhaps if it is somehow obvious, but i'm not aware of this having been meda explicit. Is it appropriate to post about this?
God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2012, 07:38 am »

Hi Gonzalo,

Sure, go ahead and post it.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2012, 12:10 pm »

Ok, i’m posting. Rad, if it delusional, please point that out.

The examples are just examples, and don’t intend to be exhaustive or comprehensive of all possible manifestations. Also, I’m aware this methodology can be further refined, and I'm interested in doing so. Comments are welcome.

First, we know the stages are conditioned by archetypes. Consensus is conditioned by Saturn, Individuation is conditioned by Uranus, Spiritualization is conditioned by Neptune. This is, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces within the natural Zodiac. We just have to apply this to each archetype, first in general terms, lets say, Mercury, and then in the individual case, let’s say Mercury in the 2nd House Virgo.

In general terms, each archetype, ie. Mercury, is conditioned in each stage by Saturn/Capricorn, Uranus/Aquarius, and Neptune/Pisces. Thus, within consensus, Mercury is conditioned by the relationships within the Zodiac of Gemini with Capricorn. Further, it is conditioned by the relationship between Virgo and Capricorn. Within the Zodiac, we have that an inherent inconjunct exists between Gemini and Capricorn. Very simply, this aspect reflects that, within consensus, the thought and language forms are required to adjust-inconjunct-to the prevailing intellectual orientations defining the consensus of society. It the individual’s thought forms fail to adjust to such requirement, a crisis-inconjunct-will be delivered upon the individual, a crisis of validation of these thought orientations, etc. Same time, thought forms that are validated by Consensus, and that support consensus, will be integrated within social functioning. Thus, the thought forms at this stage need to support, be submissive, and to serve, or be an extension of the intellectual constructions of consensus-Virgo trine Capricorn. The individual thought orientation is expected to serve established authority from a position of inferiority, and if such position is assumed, the though forms of the individual will be accepted, validated and supported by social authority.

Now same Mercury within Individuated. A natural trine exists between Gemini and Aquarius. Here we can seen the tremendous development of neuronal connections required for people to start thinking in their own, personal ways, ie. beyond consensus, and the role within individuation of transcultural thought forms, revolutionary ideologies, etc. Further, we can see the role of group associations with like-minded individuals that will support and encourage the emerging thought forms that allow the separation from consensus, and the becoming a minority. With Virgo being inconjunct Aquarius, the thought forms will intend to change society or to help society improve or become better, and the individual will experience diverse crises of alienation, exclusion, or  persecution, because the new thought forms are at odds with consensus.

Within Spiritual state, we have that Gemini is square Pisces. Thus, an inherent crises in consciousness/action because the individual desires to know the Whole, and not just a part, the individual wants to experience the Unknown, instead of dealing with the known, and wants to relate to the unconditioned, absolute and timeless, instead of referring to the relative, and time/space conditioned reality . Thus, the desire to de-condition thought forms, and to define new thought forms that reflect the new purpose at the intellectual level. With Virgo being naturally opposed Pisces, the intellect is humbled because of the Soul’s desire to know the Unknown, and because of the dynamic of contrast and comparison (opposition) with something so much larger. The individual will desire and need to define –Gemini square Pisces- new thought forms that serve to relate to a reality that is perceived in a new way, and that are adequate to be of service to the Source.

These are general archetypes that condition the Mercury function at each stage. Then we apply the archetypes to the individual Mercury in the birthchart, ie. Mercury in 2nd House Virgo, keeping in mind the general archetypes.

Within consensus, the trine between Virgo and Capricorn correlates with thought forms that intend to serve society in society’s terms, or that are submissive to authority, or that are approved or validated by authority, etc.  The natural trine between 2nd House and 10th House correlates to thought forms that support consensus value associations, and that serve consensus to survive, and to expand. These thought orientation will allow the individual to make money in an easy way (this is a possibility among other. In some cases, if the individual at this stage is more focused on serving society and helping society to survive, versus its own self-interest, some individuals with Mercury in Virgo in the 2nd may be able to only survive, or not to survive, through their intellectual function.  We can see this as a manifestation of the trine between Virgo and Capricorn, and further, as a manifestation of the Gemini/Capricorn inconjunct: groups in power are not interested in the survival of all society, but instead are merely concerned of their own self-interest. Thus, the helping professions within consensus don’t make much money unless they also serve wealthy people to become more wealthy, or sustain the existing power structures or ideologies. As an example, we can see the difference between the authoritative role of a medical doctor within the health system, versus the role of nursing assistant which is more focused on providing regular care). 

Within Individuated, the intellectual isolation will first create crisis (2nd House square 11th House, Virgo inconjunct Aquarius) because the individual will tend to be slow to change its way of thinking. Duplicity, if exists, will be exposed. Further along the road, isolation will serve the individual to define thought forms that are highly personal and highly elaborated in nature, which embrace increasing connections with overall reality, even if this will be occurring from the own personal point of view. Thus, a very systematic and consistent approach to understanding reality, which, though, will be difficult to integrate socially, or beyond the scope of like minded Souls. In some cases, the individual’s intellectual orientation will evolve through independent thinking, ie. withdrawing almost totally from social interaction. In other cases, the individual will indeed develop deep intellectual connections with groups of like-minded individuals (the 2nd House/11th House square, and the Gemini/Aquarius trine). The ideas of the individual may serve to support or define the intellectual framework of groups rebelling against consensus. Crises in survival or sustainment can also occur because of intellectual isolation. Also, because the individual can be perceived by consensus as an embodiment of revolutionary ideas which threaten the existing order (the 2nd House/11th House square, and the 2nd House/10th House trine).

Within Spiritual state, the 2nd House sextile to the 12th House, and the Virgo/Pisces opposition, in relation with the Gemini/Pisces square, reflects a crisis in intellectual organization because of a transition between perception of the conditioned and the unconditioned. This impacts in how the individual relates to self, other people, and overall reality. This can be seen in Mercury being Mercury in the 2nd House Virgo, but also reflects the interface between the last quarter sextile, versus the Crescent phase sextile, both between Gemini and Pisces. On the one hand, a need to withdraw from interaction  in order to discover from within the new thought forms reflecting new value associations rooted in progressive perception of the Spiritual. On the other hand, the need to have this new orientations applied through new roles at social level.   

God Bless,
Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2012, 10:34 am »

Hi Gonzalo,

Excellent work.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Nov 07, 2012, 10:40 am »

Gonzalo, I found what you wrote incredibly insightful! Thanks for sharing this.
With love,
am
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video