School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Reflections on the Conference

Started by Bradley J, Nov 05, 2012, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley J

Hi All,
Wow!  Really, I must say this was a truly amazing JWG Evolutionary Astrology Conference.
Packing up and talking with Deva, I was sharing how beautiful it was to witness this great diversity of the material and style of presentation.
One of the things I was noticing is how much the EA community has grown in our collective depth and complexity of understanding though the lens of this paradigm.
I recall on Sunday morning wondering how Jason was going to share the more complex material of geodetics.  Well, he really did 'wet our whistles' in quite a wonderful way! 
I could honestly go on about every speaker and the unique specialness to which everyone shared.
I will say that there was also a sweet continuity that emerged; a thread that wove together thru concepts, ideas, and core parts of the work which was shared.  This was a splendid surprise on my end; with the ties ins and building off of previous lectures, the diversity of material and teachings kept the whole experience rich and engaging.
While I said this in person to many, a special thanks to all the organizers and everyone who came out and shared these days together.

What do mean its over? Back to reality, what's that? ;-)
May Divine Mother be always in your hearts,
Bradley

ari moshe

Hi all, for me the conference was very special, in particular the opportunity to connect with some of the ea community - both the online community here as well as all those who are finding ea alive in their hearts, in a more direct and intimate way.

I ever feel honored to be involved in this sacred work and sacred community.
God bless, with love
am

Gonzalo

I'm glad for the conference, and for the EA community. I wanted so much to be there with all of you, but just couldn´t this time. I could feel the energy of the gathering. I was with you in my heart.   

kora

Hi All,

I want to thank everyone who had a part in putting together this incredible conference.  I am deeply gratified and encouraged by the generosity, love, and wealth of knowledge and expertise available in this community.  I feel like I have discovered a gold mine to aid me on this evolutionary path and my prayer is that I may pay it forward.....

Love to all of you,
Kora   

Rose Marcus

Greetings all..
It's a few days later and I still feel the glow. EA 2012 was conference was the best so far, the easy flow, the community, the great lectures. Special thanks to Steve, Kristin, and Deva for their time and heart to organize this conference. 
'til we meet again,
Blessings to all,
Rose

jasonholley

Hi all,

I too want to extend a huge THANK YOU to Steve, Kristin, and Deva for organizing the conference.  It was such a wonderful and heart-filled gathering and it felt effortless to participate and share in the collective wisdom that was offered across the weekend.  Thanks also to everyone who attended and participated for co-creating such a great experience.   

God bless,
Jason

Rad

Hi All,

I was sent some pics of the speakers at the conference. So am attaching them for all of you to see.

God Bless, Rad

Gonzalo

You are all so beautiful and loving ... I love you too
God Bless, Gonzalo

Linda

Your photos are filled with Light, and you all look so happy and relaxed!

(Who's the girl on the left in the second photo?)

Even though half way around the world I could feel your beautiful vibes!

Everybody is so proud of you.  You are such wonderful representatives for EA.

As usual, can't wait to see the DVDs!

I LOVE YOU TOO!  :-*

Linda

Steve

Linda, the woman you asked about is Darlene, Bradley's partner.

Linda

Thanks Steve!

You've done a BRILLIANT job in organizing this EA Conference

along with Deva and Kristin.

Is there going to be another Conference next year at the same time,

or too early to say?

And also, when do you think the DVDs will be ready?

PatriciaW

Greetings from London ;-) Thank you everyone for participating , organizing and being present in either body or spirit ;-) There were lots of laughs, insights and inspirations...Glad to have the opportunity to be part of it.

Steve

Thanks to all who posted kind words about the conference organizing.  It is completely a team effort.

We will likely have more information posted soon about recordings of the conference.
Steve