School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Skipped step due to a slow planet's transit

Started by Irini, Oct 31, 2018, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irini

Hello everyone,

I have two questions regarding skipped step created by the transit of a slow planet.

1. I see skipped steps by transit as gates through which the individuals can let evolutionary opportunities pass. Since these gates are temporary, it means that someday in the future, they will close. Thus, I find them much more important that natal ones because the danger for the individuals to lose the purpose of temporary skipped steps is greater (not much time to deal with). Is this correct or not?

2. A nodal axis in specific sign axis remains about 1, 5 years so one could say that it defines a vast group of people (peers in a strict sense). When a transiting slow planet squares this natal axis and since square orbs for transits are 10 degrees, 5 degrees either side, doesn't it mean that it becomes a not so temporary skipped step (since it could last some years) to this vast group? I know that houses come first but signs are also important so wouldn't this skipped step by transit affect peers? If yes, wouldn't it be connected, aside to personal, also to collective?  If so, how can a Pluto skipped step through transit be interpreted to the collective? I would appreciate a brief example.

3. When the axis formed by the cusps of two opposite houses is perpendicular to the axis of the nodes and thus, these two cusps square the nodes, could we consider them as skipped steps or only the planets  form skipped steps?

May all be well

Irini

Rad

Hi Irini,

"I have two questions regarding skipped step created by the transit of a slow planet.

1. I see skipped steps by transit as gates through which the individuals can let evolutionary opportunities pass. Since these gates are temporary, it means that someday in the future, they will close. Thus, I find them much more important that natal ones because the danger for the individuals to lose the purpose of temporary skipped steps is greater (not much time to deal with). Is this correct or not?"

They are not more important that the natal skipped step signature because those dynamics have been building for a number of lifetimes which is why the Soul gives itself and entire lifetime to deal with: to recover the skipped steps so as to move on evolutionary speaking. The potential for skipped steps that manifest during the existing lifetime relative to planets squaring the Nodes, through transit to either the transiting Nodes, or transits to the natal Nodal Axis, does exist of course but, during a given lifetime, there are many different kinds of transits that can be used by the Soul to deal with those potential skipped steps in order to resolve them if it occurs.   If the Soul does so then of course no skipped steps will occur relative to the nature of what those potential skipped steps could be as symbolized by the transiting planets squaring the natal  Nodal Axis and/or transiting planets squaring the transiting Nodes as applied to the individual chart.

"2. A nodal axis in specific sign axis remains about 1, 5 years so one could say that it defines a vast group of people (peers in a strict sense). When a transiting slow planet squares this natal axis and since square orbs for transits are 10 degrees, 5 degrees either side, doesn't it mean that it becomes a not so temporary skipped step (since it could last some years) to this vast group? I know that houses come first but signs are also important so wouldn't this skipped step by transit affect peers? If yes, wouldn't it be connected, aside to personal, also to collective? "

Yes to all but remember all groups are composed of individual Souls. Thus, some within a given group can make choices that reflect the intent of the slow moving planet squaring the Nodes, others may resist this. This then becomes the basis of conflict within differing groups of people all over the planet which intensifies the nature of those potential skipped steps, and the need to deal with it at some point in time.

"If so, how can a Pluto skipped step through transit be interpreted to the collective? I would appreciate a brief example."

Yes, but let's use right now the example of Uranus in Taurus square the Nodal Axis .. S.Node in Aquarius, N.Node in Leo. The application to the collective has the underlying archetype of survival, Taurus, of all the various groups of humans on the planet, various groups of humans in the context of the societies they live within, who all need to take charge in some way of their individual and collective lives in order to sustain their survival: N.Node in Leo.

3. When the axis formed by the cusps of two opposite houses is perpendicular to the axis of the nodes and thus, these two cusps square the nodes, could we consider them as skipped steps or only the planets  form skipped steps?

No

God Bless, Rad

Irini

Dear Rad

Thank you so much for your clarifications. The example with Uranus is just perfect. I wasn't interested particularly in Pluto.

Thank you so much

Be well in your path

Irini

Irini

Hi Rad

I have read carefully many times your example on Uranus and I need one clarification:

Quote from: Rad on Nov 01, 2018, 07:21 AM

Yes, but let's use right now the example of Uranus in Taurus square the Nodal Axis .. S.Node in Aquarius, N.Node in Leo. The application to the collective has the underlying archetype of survival, Taurus, of all the various groups of humans on the planet, various groups of humans in the context of the societies they live within, who all need to take charge in some way of their individual and collective lives in order to sustain their survival: N.Node in Leo.

Does the direction of Uranus play any role? i.e. When you say N.Node in Leo, it's because this is the future or because Uranus is also moving towards Leo?  If Uranus were in Scorpio, would it be the N.Node again or would it be the S.Node in Aquarius since Uranus would be moving towards the S.Node?

Irini