School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Does EA teach about dream?

Started by Wei, Nov 27, 2012, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wei

Hello everyone,when i learnt that it's our soul dreams at night,i feel strongly that dream is an amazing experiense,i wonder if EA teach about dream?Is there any material about it?
And i have some questions....since i am new to learn...hope it's not stupid to ask here.....
1 When people sleepwalk,sometimes they can really see things around just like when they are awake but with eyes closed,is it the third eye see things?And in other condition,people don't remember at all after sleepwalk,why do soul do it?
2 When people have certain dream,i'd use my own experiense if it's ok,i am a woman but in a dream,"I" was a man.(i don't recognize the face but in the dream,i feel that's me.),I wonder is that man figure one of my past life ego,or is it Animus?And does EA have certain interpretation about dream different "ego"?
Thanks for any help,and i appologize if these questions don't apply EA princeple.

Rad

Quote from: Wei on Nov 27, 2012, 09:16 PM
Hello everyone,when i learnt that it's our soul dreams at night,i feel strongly that dream is an amazing experiense,i wonder if EA teach about dream?Is there any material about it?
And i have some questions....since i am new to learn...hope it's not stupid to ask here.....
1 When people sleepwalk,sometimes they can really see things around just like when they are awake but with eyes closed,is it the third eye see things?And in other condition,people don't remember at all after sleepwalk,why do soul do it?
2 When people have certain dream,i'd use my own experiense if it's ok,i am a woman but in a dream,"I" was a man.(i don't recognize the face but in the dream,i feel that's me.),I wonder is that man figure one of my past life ego,or is it Animus?And does EA have certain interpretation about dream different "ego"?
Thanks for any help,and i appologize if these questions don't apply EA princeple.

Hi Wei,

Dreams in EA correlate with Pisces, the 12th House, and Neptune. JWG taught that there are mainly three kinds of dreams: past life dreams, super conscious dreams, and dreams that are non nonsensical. Within this he taught when dreams have reoccurring themes for a period of time, sometimes a whole life span, correlate to unresolved dynamics within the Soul that correlate with some kind of trauma in which the Soul is trying to work through relative to the nature of such dreams.

Sleep walking is typically associated with unresolved traumas from other lives that is being relived in some way by way of the dreams that lead to this phenomena. When the eyes are closed this means that the Soul is actually detached from the physical body and is thus 'seeing' it surroundings in this way. When the Soul does not remember this sleep walking , or the dreams that are associated with that, it means that the nature of the trauma in another life or lives has been so intense and deep that the Soul simply fragmented and detached from the event that is linked with the nature of the trauma itself. Thus, no memory.

In the dream you are reporting about yourself as being a women this will typically correlate with  memories from another life.

God Bless, Rad 

Wei

Thanks a lot Rad!I am so appreciate of your reply and all the information on this MB.I am really "addicted" to it........
I have some other questions if it's ok......
1 Is it right that all dreams including sleep walking are mainly these three kinds of dreams: past life dreams, super conscious dreams, and dreams that are non nonsensical?
2 What is super conscious dreams?Would you pls give a example?
3 What is the dynamics in this case:during the dream,consciousness suddenly realise it's a dream(because he/she recognise a symbol which reveals that it's a dream),and the dream condition would switch,to make the consciousness to believe it's "real" again...and the conflict will keep going til awake.Does it correlates to certain fear,trauma within the soul?

Rad

Hi Wei,

Quote from: Wei on Nov 29, 2012, 01:22 AM
Thanks a lot Rad!I am so appreciate of your reply and all the information on this MB.I am really "addicted" to it........
I have some other questions if it's ok......
1 Is it right that all dreams including sleep walking are mainly these three kinds of dreams: past life dreams, super conscious dreams, and dreams that are non nonsensical?

No. Sleep walking is linked to past life dreams in which trauma has taken place, and is not resolved within the Soul.

2 What is super conscious dreams?Would you pls give a example?

Super conscious dreams occur when the Soul, during sleep, travels to the Astral realm or plane in which some key message or teaching is given to the Soul by some kind of entity there. Upon walking the Soul typically is meet with a sense of joy combined with depression where the joy correlates to the nature of the super conscious dream itself, and the depression correlates with the awareness that the Soul is back in it's current life body on Earth. And, typically, upon initially 'waking up' the Soul can not instantly remember who it is in the current life, or where it is. It takes some moments for the Soul to remember these things.

3 What is the dynamics in this case:during the dream,consciousness suddenly realise it's a dream(because he/she recognise a symbol which reveals that it's a dream),and the dream condition would switch,to make the consciousness to believe it's "real" again...and the conflict will keep going til awake.Does it correlates to certain fear,trauma within the soul?

Yes, this is typically caused by unresolved trauma of some kind in which the Soul is trying to relive/ resolve it by the nature of the dream itself.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Thanks Rad!!
God bless and best wishes!

Wei

Hello Rad,i have been reading through the lucifer thread,Heidi mentioned a dream reminds me of some questions,i hope it's ok to ask here.Because many people i know (including me)have been suffered by these nightmares and don't understand why this is happening,or how to deal with it.
Heidi said:"I also had constant nightmares of being chased by a dangerous and aggressive energy, it would catch up with me and try to smother me, or abuse me in some other way. One time I even heard laughter as I woke up."
I hope it's ok to share some of my/my friend's dream condition before ask questions.
I had this kind of dreams for about 10 years,at first,i see very scary images(once i saw eyeballs/bloody hands in the air, heard crying from my pillow),sometimes i have ringing in my ears,and the energy was pressuring on me,try to smother me,after i had these dreams for many years,i try to fight with it.I'd pray in budda words:Namo Amitābhaḥ when i was under attack,and it really like a war against the energy, my heart would react so intense,beats fast,felt like having electric shock.The most scary experience would be i couldn't wake up,i'd have another 4/5 this kind of dream within dream.My friend said she has even been sexually assaulted in those kind of dreams.
After i learn about EA i start to think these energy which attacks souls in dream,is because these souls had deep trauma in past lives,they are so scared so project it in dreams.after i read lucifer thread,i think that energy might be evil?Could it be evil chased the souls life after life?Also i noticed,people who had this experiense truely believe in spirit world(They are more close to God so evil wants to attck them?)
My question are:
1 When people have these kind of dreams,does it mean they are in some way affected by Evil?Or does it mean they met someone really evil,their souls recognised it and are terrified so warns them in dream?
2 If the energy attacks people in dream is evil,what do they want?Scare the souls makes them feel powerless then go away from God,to be possessed by or sign contract with evil?
3 Is there any way to stop these dreams?Or is the point,just to stay with god,not be afraid of these dreams?
Thanks very much for your patience,my english is not very good.....i hope i made myself clear.....

Rad

Hi Wei,

Quote from: Wei on Dec 08, 2012, 07:24 AM
Hello Rad,i have been reading through the lucifer thread,Heidi mentioned a dream reminds me of some questions,i hope it's ok to ask here.Because many people i know (including me)have been suffered by these nightmares and don't understand why this is happening,or how to deal with it.
Heidi said:"I also had constant nightmares of being chased by a dangerous and aggressive energy, it would catch up with me and try to smother me, or abuse me in some other way. One time I even heard laughter as I woke up."
I hope it's ok to share some of my/my friend's dream condition before ask questions.
I had this kind of dreams for about 10 years,at first,i see very scary images(once i saw eyeballs/bloody hands in the air, heard crying from my pillow),sometimes i have ringing in my ears,and the energy was pressuring on me,try to smother me,after i had these dreams for many years,i try to fight with it.I'd pray in budda words:Namo Amitābhaḥ when i was under attack,and it really like a war against the energy, my heart would react so intense,beats fast,felt like having electric shock.The most scary experience would be i couldn't wake up,i'd have another 4/5 this kind of dream within dream.My friend said she has even been sexually assaulted in those kind of dreams.

What you are sharing and describing here does not, of itself, correlate with dreams wherein that the cause of such dreams is Lucifer / Evil. For example, this sort of dream can also be a past life dream that reflects and symbolizes an intense trauma caused by extreme violence as in a war scenario. The sexual assault could also be linked with such a scenario as in being raped. The sense of suffocation can be the memory of the moment of death in such a life and or linked with the act of the sexual violence as in being restrained, suffocated, during the rape.

After i learn about EA i start to think these energy which attacks souls in dream,is because these souls had deep trauma in past lives,they are so scared so project it in dreams.after i read lucifer thread,i think that energy might be evil?

It could be but it is much more likely that such dreams are rooted in some deep, unresolved, trauma that the Soul then relives in various ways in order to try to remove some of the pressure with the Soul caused by the intense repression of the trauma itself.

Could it be evil chased the souls life after life?

Evil would not be the cause of the same kind of reoccurring dream. The reoccurring dream is almost always caused by unresolved trauma from prior lives.

Also i noticed,people who had this experiense truely believe in spirit world(They are more close to God so evil wants to attck them?)

This can be because Evil wants to take Souls away from God so can create dreams, like the one Heidi shared and reported, in order to scare the Soul: to get it to back off from it's desire for God or spirit life.

My question are:
1 When people have these kind of dreams,does it mean they are in some way affected by Evil?

See the answers above Wei.

Or does it mean they met someone really evil,their souls recognised it and are terrified so warns them in dream?

This can be very true, yes. If this is the case such a dream will manifest very shortly after meeting such a person. When this is the case the face of the person who has been recently met will manifest within the dream that then morphs or changes into an evil image of some kind.

2 If the energy attacks people in dream is evil,what do they want?Scare the souls makes them feel powerless then go away from God,to be possessed by or sign contract with evil?

It is to scare them away, make them back off from the Spirit life and / or some very important inner realization that has the affect of accelerating the evolution of the Soul.

3 Is there any way to stop these dreams?Or is the point,just to stay with god,not be afraid of these dreams?

Once the Soul can objectify the nature of such dreams caused by Evil, thus detaching and distancing itself from the fear associated with such dreams, the 'power' that Evil has to cause such dreams is dramatically reduced if not eliminated altogether. Once objectified the Soul is thus self empowered in such a way that they really is no reason to be afraid of them. They are understood for what they are.

Thanks very much for your patience,my english is not very good.....i hope i made myself clear.....

God Bless Wei, Rad

Wei

Thanks Rad!What you said are really helpful,i am so grateful.
Once the Soul can objectify the nature of such dreams caused by Evil, thus detaching and distancing itself from the fear associated with such dreams
I think if the dreams are caused by trauma,if we realise it's nature and why the soul create it,it would be reduced  too right?Because i really have tried for months,hope my experience would be helpful for others.I had a serious talk with my soul after i keep suffering from nightmares...I told my soul don't be afraid,i understand the trauma she/he has been through in past live,i ask her/him to guide me but not in such intense way to scare me,and i said i 'll take the responsibility in my actions....within these months i only had 1 more nightmare which is much less intense than before.
I hope this is the right way to deal with dreams caused by trauma,i shared with my friends,but seems it didn't help my friend like it worked for me....so if it's not right please just delete it.
God bless !!

Rad

Hi Wei,

Quote from: Wei on Dec 08, 2012, 10:41 AM
Thanks Rad!What you said are really helpful,i am so grateful.
Once the Soul can objectify the nature of such dreams caused by Evil, thus detaching and distancing itself from the fear associated with such dreams
I think if the dreams are caused by trauma,if we realise it's nature and why the soul create it,it would be reduced  too right?

Yes it can in the sense of whatever that trauma(s) have been having as an intense 'hold' on the Soul because the nature of the trauma's have not been inwardly resolved. But this process, depending on each Soul and the specific nature of what those traumas have been, can be quite long to begin to have that desired affect. The value IS ALWAYS IN THE EFFORT. So if the Soul persists in this, no matter what, then at some point in time this desired affect can begin to take place.

Because i really have tried for months,hope my experience would be helpful for others.I had a serious talk with my soul after i keep suffering from nightmares...I told my soul don't be afraid,i understand the trauma she/he has been through in past live,i ask her/him to guide me but not in such intense way to scare me,and i said i 'll take the responsibility in my actions....within these months i only had 1 more nightmare which is much less intense than before.
I hope this is the right way to deal with dreams caused by trauma,i shared with my friends,but seems it didn't help my friend like it worked for me....so if it's not right please just delete it.

This is a very good approach Wei. The key in the whole deal is accepting the responsibility in one's own actions and/or the karmic / evolutionary need to have such traumatic experiences in the first place.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Thanks for your patience and help!

Wei

Hello Rad!
I have been reading through the old MB threads,and notice someone talked about Red Moon/White moon in a threat about Lilith.
"the white moon was male and the red moon(lilith) was female."I hope it's ok to ask what is red moon's archetype if there is one?Do we just observe Lilith to understand it in a chart?Does it correlates with matriarchy?
I have had lots of dreams with red full moon in it...Really want to learn about it.Appreciated for any help!
God bless!

Rad

Quote from: Wei on Jan 20, 2013, 04:37 AM
Hello Rad!
I have been reading through the old MB threads,and notice someone talked about Red Moon/White moon in a threat about Lilith.
"the white moon was male and the red moon(lilith) was female."I hope it's ok to ask what is red moon's archetype if there is one?Do we just observe Lilith to understand it in a chart?Does it correlates with matriarchy?
I have had lots of dreams with red full moon in it...Really want to learn about it.Appreciated for any help!
God bless!

Hi Wei,

There are actually three, a natural trinity, for the Lilath archetype. One is original Lilath which  correlates with a natural women's inherent nature, one is the distorted Lilath which reflects the utter impact on the original Lilath at the hands of men and the patriarchy, and the third is the resolution' Lilath which reflects the choices a women can make to arrive back to her original nature.

I am not conversant with the 'white' or 'red' Moons of Lilath that you are asking about. So I am hoping others on our mb will know about this and can answer your questions better than I.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Thanks for helping me understanding Liliath,it's so clear!

Wei

Hi Rad, I have been searching for the answer of the source of my nightmares recent years, by learning EA i have been inspired constantly to some new thoughts, may i post them to make sure i am on the right track?
Thank you.

Rad