School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Does EA teach about dream?

Started by Wei, Nov 27, 2012, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wei

Fragments chart symbols correlates to nightmare and resolution:

Uranus in 11th house Sagittarius: unbalanced brain/nervous system could be physical reason for various nightmares; Brain/body is opened to higher realm information, wired to long term traumatized memory (opposite 5th house gemini chiron correlates to being oppressed and mute); Negative emotion attracts negative energy from other realm, when soul fragments couldn't integrate after trauma, there is an empty place for entities? Bursting action in dreams.

Neptune in 12th house (cusp sagittarius) capricorn (saturn in 10th scorpio): fears of dissolving, compulsive fear of being oppressed/possessed, being trapped in dream realm, supressed anger towards patriarchy power, sleep=fall into darkness/chaos. Trying to break free (12th cusp sagittarius, jupiter in 1st house aquarius), trying to survive/figure out a survive mechanism in dream by repeating nightmares (Jupiter squares SN/sun/pluto in 9th scorpio, NN/moon in taurus). Physical reason: unbalanced melatonin (mars in 8th squares neptune)--vivid visions/super-conscious dreams. This could corraltes to past live experiences of being imprisoned, maybe even hysteria (add up uranus 11th house, eletric-shock feeling when being oppressed in nightmare.)

Skipped steps

1 jupiter (rules 12th) in 1st aquarius squares Scorpio 9th SN, Taurus 3rd NN
When soul is untrue to oneself, compensated to be normal for lack of security/courage to be different and rebel, there is intense feeling of oppression/restriction as well as paranoid fear of persecution/rage project to consensus rules. When less repressed in daily life, less intense is the nightmare: man in black or other horrific visions in nightmare--white energy with different shapes trying to attack me--invisible energy attack--seeing invisible energy possessed someone else, dream evolves as more courage built up in real life, soul become more detached from those dark energy in dream, when i try to understand the essence of them (resolution node is SN 9th scorpio), helps me to detach fear, thus the dark energy is losing power.

Idea that supernatural power is superior to human's limited power, desire for the power to survive/self-protection/get back to people who traumatized soul in prior lives (SN/Pluto in 9th scorpio); Engaged with or close to some magic/supernatural power, could be source of this kind of nightmare too. Also religion/spiritual power is what i used to protect me in dreams by instinct. I tend to think those energy are real negative entities from other realm other than imagination/symbols reflects life circumstances because everytime i try to say GOD BLESS, they try to stop me, my heart would bumping like electric shock, also when i concentrate to meditate a cross, the energy disappeared immediately. Or could it still be powerful delusion? Maybe it doesn't matter if it's entities, because like attract likes, if soul is strong enough, this attraction would stop?

Desire to heal trauma (jupiter rules 12th house), defeat (1st house jupiter) dark energy in repeating nightmares, this desire fueled nightmares to repeat again. I always think i need to understand the essence of darkness through real experiences, so i can find a way to heal it completely and help others to do the same. I am just not sure if it's necessary or i am deluded by thinking that i need to fight it. Resolution:To detach from fear, understand dream symbols/past live trauma objectively, learning about natrual law,  recording dreams/sharing experiences with others would inspire me to understand the truth, and find power within to heal it?

2 Lucifer in 7th Leo opposite jupiter squares nodes

This symbol would correlates to being violent traumatized by patriarchy authority in past lives, lost power completely in a relationship, expose(being projected) the evil side as well as bear of light side of others. This symbol correlates to dreams of being raped/killed/hold as sex slave(mars in 8th libra squares neptune 12th capricorn, saturn conj mercury in 10th scorpio, virgo intercepted in 8th), being oppressed/astral attack; see twisted human face/animal body monsters in dream.

When the dream correlates to supernatural/mysterious experiences (even darkness), this feeling of having special destiny enpoweres my soul, this powerful imagination is defined as creative power. This would be another reason for this kind of nightmare to repeat as the lacking feeling exist. Resolution: take control of life, find power within, stop losing power to others in relationship. Also i can serve others with these experiences, to help them break free from trauma?

The most difficult thing is to distinguish which are real which are symbols/imaginations when i learn about dreams. I am confused if it's right thing to do to record/learn it, or this actually give powers to the negative energy, make the nightmares happen again.

Thanks for your help.
GOD BLESS!

Rad

Hi Wei,

The various symbols that you have pointed out that correlate to your experiences from an EA point of view are correct if that is what you are asking me. I can not give personal advise on this message board relative to a person's individual chart: it is one of the ruled of our mb. I will say you have 'objectified' your dreams in this way, by recording them and linking them to the EA symbols. The self knowledge gained, in time, in this way is to help you understand the 'why' of it all, and that why correlates to essential self knowledge, Soul knowledge, that can be used to make life choices that, in the long run, will remove the inner dynamics that have served as the causative factors in the types of experiences your Soul has created for itself through various lifetimes that now manifest by way of the dreams you are experiencing and recording. Recording your dreams in this way in not to 'give negative' energy to them. It is a way of objectifying them, not repressing them. In time this is also a way to be free of them. Repressing them creates the opposite.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Hi Wei,

I learned a technique long ago that may help you.  It's called "Dream Dialogue."  What you do, after having a dream and recording it in a dream journal, is choose a character or symbol in the dream and have a conversation with it. What you are really doing is conversing with your own subconscious.

It helps to visualize yourself sitting across from the dream symbol and ask it a question.  Ask it who it is, what it wants, what it is trying to tell you etc.  Sort of like an interview. Ask one question at a time, record the answer as it surfaces in your mind.  Don't worry about analyzing it until after you have asked and received answers to all of your questions.

cat

Wei

Thanks Rad, yea, i meant to ask if i correlates these dream symbols with EA correctly. Thanks so much for reading through it and give me advice, now i can be sure i am doing the right thing without going circles to doubt within my soul. What you said is exactly what i need to understand!

Wei

Quote from: cat777 on Jul 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
Hi Wei,

I learned a technique long ago that may help you.  It's called "Dream Dialogue."  What you do, after having a dream and recording it in a dream journal, is choose a character or symbol in the dream and have a conversation with it. What you are really doing is conversing with your own subconscious.

It helps to visualize yourself sitting across from the dream symbol and ask it a question.  Ask it who it is, what it wants, what it is trying to tell you etc.  Sort of like an interview. Ask one question at a time, record the answer as it surfaces in your mind.  Don't worry about analyzing it until after you have asked and received answers to all of your questions.

cat

Thanks so much Cat! I will try it.

Wei

Hi Rad

Have a question about experiencing white light tunnel in lucid dream, i had sensation being sucked into a tunnel full of white light, going up like riding a super fast elevator, and it lead to me to a room where i met people i haven't seen for years. I wonder in general, what is this white light tunnel, and what is the function for soul?

Thank you
Wei

Rad

Hi Wei,

The while light tunnel symbolizes and correlates too your consciousness being drawn up into the astral plane, a form of super conscious dreaming, and meeting these other souls that you have not seen for some time in what is called 'hyperspace'. Hyperspace is the exact dimension in time/space in which this plane of existence, the material plane, intersects with the astral plane. In this hyperspace meeting with these other souls a communication or communion of some kind takes place the meaning of which would be specific to you and them.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Stacie

Hi Wei, not to distract from the conversation but have you ever heard of EDMR?  It is a therapeutic technique that simulates REM in the brain while focusing on a traumatic thought. I've been receiving this treatment for some recently acquired ptsd, and I have been ASTOUNDED at how Effective it has been relative to my dreams. I had been in a condition where I had virtually no dream recall, and since this treatment the dreams are flooding out and I am processing SO much, with *ease*. It specifically targets your dreams. It's simple and incredible, and the soul remains in complete control of what is processed.  Just wanted to mention it if it happens to have any relevance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_movement_desensitization_and_reprocessing

Stacie

Wei

Hi Stacie, thanks for this information, very interesting, going to read more about it.

Wei

Hi Rad

I have some questions about in dream state, soul travel to different plane (or places of different vibration). I will illustrate my question with a dream I had this morning (which is repeat pattern). When I false awake in dream state, I saw my bedroom which make it feel so real, the room is very dark, stormy weather outside, then later I notice something in the room is odd, realized that I was in dream state, I tried to wake up, but feel super drowsy, then I fight to open my eyes (I thought I really woke up because this time I saw my room is so bright of sunshine, but it was another false awake), because I thought I woke up, I felt safe and "fell asleep" again, and I felt this shaking sensation, at the same time saw something like swirling patterns in my 3rd eye, like I was going up through different level of atmosphere, can feel strong vibration.

My questions are, did I false awake in 2 different plane? Is there any reason or purpose that soul does this in dream state?

And I am very curious about this shaking sensation, I wonder if my soul is doing some work (either healing, or releasing energy) in dream state, or this is more like soul really travel to different plane (but then again, why)? Is this very similar to super conscious dream that I asked before, my consciousness being drawn up into the astral plane?

Thank you as always

Rad

Hi Wei,

It seems like you were having a combination of the soul leaving the body as in astral travel, and a preliminary stage of a super conscious dream as reflected in the two different 'dream' states you are describing. The purpose of this only you can know Wei.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Hi Rad

Thank you for your answer! Can soul "wake up" in 2 different places at the same time? Like in these "dream" state, open eyes, see half and half different places? Would that also be preliminary stage of a super conscious dream?

Rad

Hi Wei,

Relative to your Soul's perception of being in two different places as the same time the answer is yes. The preliminary stage of the super conscious dream was reflected in the swirling/ spiral energy within the 3rd eye that you experienced. 

God Bless, Rad

Wei