Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mother Meera  (Read 1456 times)
Rose Marcus

« on: Mar 09, 2009, 03:10 PM »

Greetings all,
I am delighted to see the message board is now activated….how wonderful…

I am curious about the controversy surrounding Mother Meera’s authenticity as an avatar. It seems there is a lot of grumbling out there to suggest that she is not. Normally, we would draw a chart for an unknown birth time for sunrise/6 am (an individual) or noon (for a country, entity, or public figure of note), but I would assume that a night birth time would have to be, as this would give her a Taurus moon rather than an Aries moon. (This is appropriate for the fact that she is known to touch people during Darshan and apparently she does not speak in public.) Somewhere around 9:30 pm will put her Pluto conjunct the north node in Virgo in the 6th house. Considering this guess at a time, is the controversy a matter of still working out/attempting to transcend the persecutions of her past lives and reflected in Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th relative to Pluto in Virgo in the 6th (assuming this 9:30 -ish time is near the right time.)

Here's one site that has her chart: http://famous-relationships.topsynergy.com/Mother_Meera/AstroData.asp

Coordinates for Chandepalle are:  17 N 03    79 E 16

And Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Meera

« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2009, 09:42 PM by Rose Marcus » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2009, 11:08 AM »

Hi Rose,
 Even if we don't know the birth time for Mother Meera we can certainly see with her S.Node in Pisces ruled by her Neptune in Scorpio, itself ruled by Pluto in Virgo on her N.Node, that she has been subjected to persecutions before this life. And with that Neptune squaring the Aquarius energy this has also been based on peoples 'projections', Aquarius, upon her. I am sure from her point of view none of this matters at all: she knows within her own Soul who she is, why she is, and what God/ess is using her Soul for: to help others liberate from the shackles that bind them. Rad
Rose Marcus

« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2009, 11:57 AM »

Thanks Rad,
That's a succinct reply. Mother Meera's nodal axis signature provides a good example chart, regardless of birth time. (ruler of the south node ruled by Pluto, Pluto on the north node, an intensification/acceleration pattern.) Giving her a moon in Taurus (born late in the day) would also confirm what you have said here, that she would naturally be secure within her inner knowing/inner hearing. Aquarius is a sign of detachment and liberation, and Pisces, surrender and transcendence. "in the world but not of it"..
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2011, 04:15 AM »

I just found this thread tonight.

I simply loved Rad's reply to this.

That was precious.

Peace,
Dhyana
adina

« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2011, 10:38 AM »

Dhyana,

I'm glad you brought this thread back up, as I think it's very pertinent to our understanding of both avatars AND the whole concept of perfection, especially as we try to extricate ourselves from the conditioning brought about by the concept of a "perfect god."

Rad's answer was, indeed, 'precious,' and one that I think JWG would whole heartedly support. I remember oh-so-many-years ago now when he first mentioned Mother Meera, and I started exploring who she was through the writings of Andrew Harvey, first, and then through a couple of books of Q&A from Mother Meera. Some of the more basic things she said flew in the face of ALL other information from other avatars, e.g. she claimed that Jesus did not evolve through many lifetimes to become an avatar but that he simply showed up here as one - one life only. There were some other examples that I cannot remember now, but that one, I think, is a "biggie" and conveys the discrepancy.

In answer to my own questions, then, about Mother Meera, Jeffrey said, "Well, avatars aren't perfect," and even that avatars can get things "wrong." I think he told me that many times over before he retired. And, of course, he often reiterated that perfection simply cannot happen on this plane. Not to mention what the **** the word 'perfect" means in the first place!   Huh   Roll Eyes  There's a whole lot more to this whole thing, but I thought I would share this here on the board, again because nearly all of us have been conditioned over many, many lifetimes in relation to this crazy idea of perfection, and thanks to how God'dess worked through Jeffrey, we can now start to decondition from it.
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2011, 01:45 PM »

Hi Adina,

Thank you for sharing.

I do not know much about Mother Meera particularly. I only have seen her name in passing. Yet, I simply felt such love for what Rad said, nevertheless.
 It resonated at a very deep level of my being.

And yes, the word 'perfect' and 'perfection' is like one of those trance words -- the kind of word that is so loaded with projection and fosters much delusion. I had  been around so much "perfection new age talk" since I was a teen and even back then I was like "wake up people, if you are waiting on perfection you are gonna be waiting for eternity!" Maybe we can say the "perfection of imperfection" --but even that can throw one into the trance -lol

Blessed dissolusionment,
 Wink
Dhyana

Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 28, 2011, 11:56 PM »

I too am happy to see this thread, and especially happy to learn about an avatar from the Pluto in Virgo generation, in the Spiritual State, clearly fulfilling her NN Pluto function is such as beautiful way.

This is so Pluto in Virgo/Pisces:
"Mother Meera has come to purify the consciousness of the earth so it may be ready for Transformation.She is calling down onto the earth the light of the Supreme that makes transformation certain. Her work in our time is to open all people to the power and radiance of this Light so the Divine Will may be done and the Divine Life established on earth."

One of her books is titled "Bringing down the Light."

I am reminded of a poem I wrote in 2000, which has nothing to do with Mother Meera, but connects to channeling the light of Virgo/Pisces:

VENUS RISING
Uranian Goddess Rises up through my feet and births me home.
Roots of my origin pulsate crimson, orange and gold.
Transformed and rising up from the ashes comes forth Venus,
in her most virginal earthy self.

Blest by the harvest, her sustenance Awakens Heaven.
Goddess of Compassion pours sacred healing Wisdom into my crown.
Embodied now, in deep evolutionary beauty, my Soul is anointed in
Heaven & Earth.

Here's a link to her most current website, Mother Meera Foundation.org, http://www.mothermeerafoundationusa.org/currentwork.html

If you scroll down on that page an amazing photo of Mother Meera is there.

Thanks Dhyana.

Blessings,
Wendy

Seeing her chart gives me great insight into the highest expression of Virgo/Pisces, with loads of Capricorn.  Mother Meera is currently having a Saturn T-square with her natal Saturn and Moon in Aries, and has delayed her tours in the US.  I would love to sit Darshan with her.

"Those who come to me for darshan receive whatever they need - knowledge does not necessarily come with the Light. When our devotion, surrender and humility grow deeper and deeper, then knowledge will come from Paramatman and will make things clearer and clearer."

"There is no rest in this work; the highest serves most lovingly; the wisest listens best; the one who has seen gives his whole life to help others to see. This is the divine way."

NN VIRGO ALL THE WAY!
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2011, 12:33 AM by Wendy » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video