Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What is that Cancer Polarity? short article  (Read 469 times)
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« on: Dec 07, 2012, 02:03 PM »

Hi All,

Thanks to all Rad and Steve's continual posts on Pluto in Cap, USA.  As I understand this dynamic more and more along with reflecting and observing what is happening around us in the USA, i wrote a short article to share with you. 

Goddess Bless,
Bradley

What is that Cancer Polarity?  Reflections on Pluto in Capricorn

Yesterday, I considered how appropriate the word "streamlining" is to describe the Pluto in Capricorn phenomena, especially in a capitalistic competitive society and economy.
Seemingly, at every turn and stop, organizations, institutions, and businesses are "tightening" up operations.  Paper towels are now half the size they use to be and I think the toliet paper went from 2 ply to 1.5 ply.

Seriously, with Mars in Capricorn and the recent conjunction to Pluto, now more than ever "getting organized" is the aim & drive.
Keeping the ducks in a row is not intrinsically a bad thing.  As the south node transits Taurus, the question of "will this survive" is more appropriate than ever.

What is desired to survive is all based on ones values. Many people still greatly value the form capitalism exists in. Many people have gained their own wealth and survived and thrived because the current model is a patriarchal system set up for some to win and many to loose.  As a result, I now see so clearly the compulsions of what it means to just “do the Pluto Capricorn” without it’s Cancer polarity.

It’s a funny phenomena - more then ever we need every single “i” dotted and “t” crossed or we risk not having access to what we need.  The compulsion to create even more policies and create more “red tape” and hoops to jump through is ever so real with Pluto in Capricorn.   

We are lucky when we actually get to talk to a human.  Yet, when we do, will they be so restricted in their role that they only reflect back to us what we can and can not do based on current policies? 

Where has the human gone?  Cancer, oh, Cancer, under all these layers of armor we put on to survive in this work, there is a human being underneath there with emotions and feelings. 

Recently, I was helping rewrite a returns policy for business.  It really came down to going the “hard ball route” and being really tight and limiting or creating what some called a “wishy-washy” policy that supported actually allowing some room for the exceptions; to still allow wiggle room of being human. 

No room for exceptions is the shadow side of  Pluto in Capricorn.  This is Pluto Cap without it’s Cancer polarity.  You either do or you don’t meet criteria and then need to go through all the process to get what you want/need IF you can even access it.

Recently, a friend was hit by a car.  She had major medical surgery.  The man who hit her was genuine sincere and wished to do the right thing.  Yet, she was strongly advised by others to get a lawyer to represent her case OR the Insurance Company would try to limit the amount they had to pay out.  With Pluto in Capricorn, the need for the Cancer polarity is SO MUCH MORE OBVIOUS. 
Who are these people and how do they live with themselves - removing financial support in a time of personal crisis based on “what’s the best business decision.”

Granted, much of this already has existed.  The USA, beginning with the top down Capitalistic model(natal Pluto Cap), has always had such ruthless motives visible and invisibly operative.  Rad & Steve has shown us this correlation time again here on this message board.  Now that we have Pluto in Capricorn, every product seems to be shrinking in size or offering, or going up in price.

With the south node in Taurus followed by Pluto in the “Taurus Decant” of Capricorn, how will people survive?  Will the decisions that we face embrace the empathetic nurturing principle?

What is the best business decision?  To include the Cancer polarity means to value helping others over the bottom line equation of profit margin.  Before that person hangs up the phone on you, do they can step out of just being in the position of their job and acknowledge the reality you face.  Even to hear someone say “I’m sorry that is happening to you” would give some hope of this polarity expressing itself.  Do we meet the former or do we hear “that’s the way it is and I can not help you”  ?   May our hearts remain open and full of compassion in these difficult times. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: