Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: sagittarius/pisces archtype within consensus/individuated state  (Read 773 times)
Wei

« on: Jan 13, 2013, 04:13 am »

Hello Rad and everyone,would you please help me to understand sagittarius and pisces archtype within consensus state and individuated state?Especially souls don't believe in any religion,and living in a society lack of belief system or metaphysics information?How would they evolve generally speaking(if they are not into metaphysical/philosophical or religious information)?Thanks for any help.
God Bless!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2013, 10:36 am »

Hello Rad and everyone,would you please help me to understand sagittarius and pisces archtype within consensus state and individuated state?Especially souls don't believe in any religion,and living in a society lack of belief system or metaphysics information?How would they evolve generally speaking(if they are not into metaphysical/philosophical or religious information)?Thanks for any help.
God Bless!

Hi Wei,

At first the EA astrologer must ask why such Souls chose to be born into such conditions in the first place Every Soul has their own reasons of course, and those reasons are reflected/ symbolized by the specific EA paradigm in each chart.

Within the consensus state any Soul will except the consensus beliefs and philosophical orientation of any culture, society, or tribe at birth. As a result it does not matter whether they are Sagittarius, Pisces, or any other sign. Remember the nature of the consensus state is to CONFORM.

In the individuated state Sagittarius will inwardly experience a growing sense of alienation from the consensus of whatever society, tribe, or culture they are born into relative to the beliefs and philosophical orientation within them: the society at birth. Pisces will experience a fundamental sense of disillusionment relative to those beliefs, etc. Remember one of the core archetypes of Pisces is one of meaning, or ultimate meaning. Thus, the disillusionment is one of a sense of underlying meaninglessness relative to the society, etc, of birth.

In the individuated state itself these experiences of alienation and disillusionment does not automatically lead to seeking out replacement beliefs, philosophies, or cosmologies. In essence, such Souls can simply remain inwardly defined by this alienation and/or disillusionment without any replacement that would correlate to to regaining a sense of meaning and/or not feeling as alienated. This would especially be so in the types of cultures or societies that do not offer any such replacements.

Consequently such Souls can try to fill the inner void created by the alienation and disillusionment with any manner of external escapes in order to try to fill in that void. The manner/types of external escapes will be all the ways that exist within the structure of the culture, society, or tribe at birth.

For some Souls in such conditions they will in fact desire, and make the effort, to understand exactly why they do feel this alienation and/or disillusionment. When this is the case they will do all that they can do, relative to the structure of the society, etc, of birth, in order to understand this inner question of why.

I remember a story that JWG shared with me long ago wherein he was invited to lecture in the country now called the Czech Republic. This was shortly after the big revolution there in which the people there kicked out the old Soviet Union from having total control of their culture. The old Soviet Union and those that ruled within it of course we all atheists that attempted to impose that atheism on the Czech culture. The Czech culture before the Soviet takeover of their country had a long tradition of religion and the spirituality within those religions. The Soviet control was such that no one was permitted to read anything along religious or spiritual lines. They could not take classes or attend any kind of lecture that was about this at all. So even within the consensus because of this Soviet imposition there was in fact a deep disillusionment and alienation from the atheistic philosophy being imposed because of the nature of the Czech culture: it's long history before the Soviet invasion.

JWG was asked to lecture in Prague shortly after their revolution and kicking out the Soviets. His original book on Pluto somehow managed to go to many countries in the world including countries that were behind the Iron Curtain of those times. Thus, there were people in that country who knew of his work which, in the end, is about returning Home: the origins of all of our Souls. They could not offer him any money due to the hard economic times there at that time yet really sincerely asked him to come anyway. He could not say no.

This little group that asked him to come was so poor that they could not even advertise his lectures. All's they could do was put up hand made posters around Prague advertising his lecture: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul. As a result they did not expect very many attending the lecture. Yet on the day of that lecture over 300 hundred people showed up in a 14th century library where the talk was held. No one knew English. Thus he spoke for hours, one sentence at a time, that was being translated into Czech.  It was the nature of the lecture that rang the inner bells of all those Souls that came to hear him, bells that were rung relative to their own long cultural history. This went on for hours, long after the allotted speaking time. Of all the places JWG lectured in his time he told me this one the most significant and meaningful experience of them all.

This reflects your questions Wei. It is desire itself that is the determinant of anything the Soul creates for itself including being born into cultures, society, or tribes whose existing consensus beliefs or philosophies that are devoid of higher meaning. And it is desire that is the causative factor for any Soul to, no matter where they are born, that leads to the higher meaning, or ultimate understanding, of why we even have life in the first place: where did it all come from and why.  

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2013, 10:44 am by Rad » Logged
Wei

« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2013, 06:40 am »

Thanks a lot Rad!It's so clear and helpful!
And thanks very much for sharing the story of JWG,it gives me goose bumps....i am so moved...it's just powerful..
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2013, 07:31 am »

Hi Wei,

There was one other part to that story that also demonstrates what a Soul can do when it so desires. The man who asked JWG to come to Prague was desired to become a Catholic priest. Yet the Soviets repressed all religion. This man's desire was so strong that he would take himself deep underground into a specific building and shelter himself from making any sounds. Then he would read the Bible ...........

God Bless, Rad
Wei

« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2013, 09:07 pm »

Thanks Rad!
I am really familiar with such strong desire......even though i haven't ever been under harsh situation.This story and other experiences makes me trust that God would lead us if we really eager to know "truth".
God bless!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video