School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

planetary nodes and squares to the lunar nodes

Started by ari moshe, Dec 30, 2012, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I want to clarify something:
Skipped steps to the nodal axis involving planetary nodes ONLY apply if the planet itself is on one of it's nodes? For example I have the sn of lucifer squaring my lunar nodes - however there is no planet there, therefore there is no skipped step? Thank you.

Rad

Hi Ari,

Yes, that is correct. With only the planetary nodes squaring the lunar nodes this correlates to Soul stress around the dynamics symbolized, a stress that correlates with a necessary evolutionary leap. The natural archetypes relative to a first and last quarter square, or disseminating/ crescent square, are that which is the cause of the evolutionary stress requiring a leap in the Soul's evolution. JWG wrote about these archetypes in his second Pluto book. There is a whole chapter dedicated to all the phases, from new through balsamic, and all the aspects that take place within these phases.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Got it, thanks Rad. Is it ok if I try to apply that with my chart here?

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on Jan 03, 2013, 12:36 AM
Got it, thanks Rad. Is it ok if I try to apply that with my chart here?

Hi Ari,

As you know we rarely allow personal charts to be discussed on our mb. In this case, in order to illustrate these principles, go ahead and post your chart.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Yes I understand. Thank you for this opportunity to practice.
So in my case the sn of lucifer at 6 Virgo in the 12th is forming a crescent phase square to the north node at 15 Gemini in the 9th. Natal Lucifer itself is in Aquarius in the 5th.

In a general way this will then correlate to a kind of stress around areas of spiritual integrity and self improvement when it comes to articulating and expressing the truth: where, relative to the crescent phase, the requirements are for me to integrate the bearer of the light archetype by beginning to apply, put into practice, a role of service and all the other associations with the signatures involved while also overcoming denial, avoidance, self doubt, guilt, overcompensation etc...
The crescent phase square irritation being that the requirement at this juncture is to prepare the grounds with all the necessary work before further actualization.

Since the sn of Lucifer implies the basic past context of the natal Lucifer in Aquarius in the 5th this would tangibly express through my involvement with astrology and also how my current life's purpose is expressed via the internet. There would be guilt (sn Virgo in the 12th) linked to how in the past I have developed an arrogance and psychology of elitism of being "smarter than" others, which has in turn alienated others and created crisis in my work (lucifer 5th aquarius, ruled by Uranus with the sun in Sag on the sn. Sn of lucifer squaring both the nodes along with the Uranus and Sun in the Sag/Gemini houses and signs).

I don't intend to be exhaustive about this - I just want to see if I on the right track in how I am putting this together...
Thank you so much Rad,
With love, am

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on Jan 03, 2013, 02:35 PM
Yes I understand. Thank you for this opportunity to practice.
So in my case the sn of lucifer at 6 Virgo in the 12th is forming a crescent phase square to the north node at 15 Gemini in the 9th. Natal Lucifer itself is in Aquarius in the 5th.

In a general way this will then correlate to a kind of stress around areas of spiritual integrity and self improvement when it comes to articulating and expressing the truth: where, relative to the crescent phase, the requirements are for me to integrate the bearer of the light archetype by beginning to apply, put into practice, a role of service and all the other associations with the signatures involved while also overcoming denial, avoidance, self doubt, guilt, overcompensation etc...
The crescent phase square irritation being that the requirement at this juncture is to prepare the grounds with all the necessary work before further actualization.

Since the sn of Lucifer implies the basic past context of the natal Lucifer in Aquarius in the 5th this would tangibly express through my involvement with astrology and also how my current life's purpose is expressed via the internet. There would be guilt (sn Virgo in the 12th) linked to how in the past I have developed an arrogance and psychology of elitism of being "smarter than" others, which has in turn alienated others and created crisis in my work (lucifer 5th aquarius, ruled by Uranus with the sun in Sag on the sn. Sn of lucifer squaring both the nodes along with the Uranus and Sun in the Sag/Gemini houses and signs).

I don't intend to be exhaustive about this - I just want to see if I on the right track in how I am putting this together...
Thank you so much Rad,
With love, am

Hi Ari,

Yes, in a limited way you are on the right track, limited in the sense of what you have shared/ presented here. Of course there is lot's more in these symbols. A simple, yet critical..S.Node of Lucifer being in Virgo squaring your 3rd/9th House Lunar Nodes ... is the ongoing Soul issue of teaching and helping others with knowledge that has not been inwardly realized versus the knowledge externally acquired. The ongoing, carried over from other lives, issue here is presenting the externally acquired knowledge to others as if you had in fact inwardly realized it. Thus, the Soul is creating inner and outer dynamics through which it is desiring to humiliate itself in order to make this necessary adjustment. The crescent phase square to the N.Node is the key to this issue: self effort equaling inner realization versus the inherent laziness of this phase that, because of, wants to 'borrow' from others versus doing the inner work, effort, necessary. The borrowing from others is symbolized and reflected in the disseminating square to the S.Node.

God Bless, Rad