School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Mercury Jupiter - opinion and cosmology

Started by ari moshe, Jan 06, 2013, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi all,
Rad, and anyone else who can offer some ea insight here:

Are opinions strictly Mercury whereas beliefs/cosmologies are Jupiter? I'm trying to understand the difference, if any, between an opinion and a cosmology. Thank you.
With love, am

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on Jan 06, 2013, 02:49 AM
Hi all,
Rad, and anyone else who can offer some ea insight here:

Are opinions strictly Mercury whereas beliefs/cosmologies are Jupiter? I'm trying to understand the difference, if any, between an opinion and a cosmology. Thank you.
With love, am

Hi Ari,

Yes that are the correct correlations. An opinion is a specific idea, ideas correlating with Mercury, Gemini, and the 3rd house, that reflects an interpretation of any given phenomena. A cosmology is a combination of many ideas that, when combined, create an entire system of beliefs.

God Bless, Rad

sheryl

How would it manifest when conjunct?  I have Mercury balsamic conjunct Jupiter (Virgo 6th). Opinions coming into harmony with beliefs??  How about if the conjunction was new phase?
Thanks and many blessings!
Sheryl

Rad

Are there -as it seems to me- unconscious beliefs?"

Yes. These types of beliefs have been formulated in prior lifetimes which then reside, in most cases, in the individuated unconscious of the Soul: Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House.

"If beliefs can be unconscious, and further, if we can have beliefs which don't form a system, a next question is: can a Soul have fragmented beliefs, disconnected beliefs, or contradictory beliefs? "

Yes.

"In the example, the Scorpio Mercury could be attracted to psychological written material in order to promote the intention of psychological/emotional self-knowledge. Would in such case the natal Mercury intend to make this intention more specific, ie. what type of information within the field of psychology will allow the Soul to understand or learn what it needs to  learn? "¦ where and how it needs to find this type of information? "¦ what type of intellectual approach is needed for this to occur?"

Yes. For example we could put that Mercury in Scorpio in the 4th House. One of the fields within psychology that such a Soul could be attracted to is called 'emotional anatomy'.

God Bless, Rad  

Rad

Hi Sheryl,

How would it manifest when conjunct?  I have Mercury balsamic conjunct Jupiter (Virgo 6th). Opinions coming into harmony with beliefs??  How about if the conjunction was new phase?
Thanks and many blessings!

The balsamic conjunction of Mercury/Jupiter means that the Soul is in the evolutionary process of culminating all kinds of beliefs, and the ideas the from those beliefs, that is has used in understanding the nature of it's lives until now: this life. The new phase of the two planets thus correlates with the beginning of a new evolutionary cycle of development wherein the Soul is desiring to expand upon it's existing knowledge and/or beliefs about life itself, and the new ideas it will be attracted to for that purpose.

God Bless, Rad