Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aspects, Phases and Planetary configurations  (Read 445 times)
Gali

« on: Jan 09, 2013, 08:46 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the use of phases when we have configurations like Yod, Grand trine, T square etc. in a chart. If usually we look at the faster moving planet relatively to the slower moving planet, what are the suggestions to look at the phases in them? should I look first at the phase and then take the configuration into consideration?

For example, let's look at the current Yod configuration with Jupiter as the apex and Saturn and Pluto at the base. If Jupiter is at the apex and the faster moving planet between the three planets - what would be a good way to analyze it?

I hope my question is clear  Smiley
Thanks and blessings
Gali
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2013, 11:21 AM »

Hi Gali,

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the use of phases when we have configurations like Yod, Grand trine, T square etc. in a chart. If usually we look at the faster moving planet relatively to the slower moving planet, what are the suggestions to look at the phases in them? should I look first at the phase and then take the configuration into consideration?

It is important to understand the archetypal meaning of the phase first. The various aspects with the totality of a phase correlate to the evolutionary progression through the phases.

For example, let's look at the current Yod configuration with Jupiter as the apex and Saturn and Pluto at the base. If Jupiter is at the apex and the faster moving planet between the three planets - what would be a good way to analyze it?

By first understanding the nature of the phases: the full phase relative to Jupiter and Saturn, and the Gibbous phase relative to Pluto and Jupiter. The the meaning of the archetypes of the inconjunct within the phasal context. Then add onto that the archetypes of the signs involved: Gemini, Scorpio, and Pluto. You can then apply this understanding to the collective as well as each individual: where this is taking place in their chart.

God Bless, Rad
Gali

« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2013, 01:39 AM »

Many Thanks! this was very helpful to me!
Blessings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: