Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Composite Pluto Conjunct North Node in the 4th house.  (Read 992 times)
miagrabu

« on: Mar 14, 2013, 06:11 PM »

Hello,

I am working through separating from my partner of 18 months.  We have had an intense, crisis-prone and healing relationship as evidenced by our combined Pluto in Virgo conjunct our NN in Virgo in the 4th house (opposing the composite Venus, Sun and Mercury conjuncting the SN in the 10th house).  My soul loves to be with him...my mind tells me to go.  My question is thus: how to best separate when the soul wants to stay but the mind knows that it is best to leave?  And, how to do it in an honorable fashion, meaning to honor the souls' connections to one another?  I am aware that relationship separations so often either incur, or reproduce, trauma, which is something I am trying to avoid here.  He is trying to control the relationship in his Taurean fashion and to keep it smooth and stable...my Sag inclination is to exit...neither of which feels good, of course.  I believe our purpose for being together is to affirm the connection we have to our inner selves...to force us through our pain to reconnect with and honor the Divine Mother and reaffirm our devotion to Her...and yet also to embrace the beauty of this life which has brought forth us finding each other for however short a time.  I can do all that (on a good day Wink), and yet that doesn't actually solve the issue of actual separation!   Undecided   Any thoughts?  Warmly, Mia
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2013, 06:39 AM »

Hi Mia,

One of the rules we have on this message board is that it is not for to be used to do personal charts and/ or requests of a personal nature such as yours.

God Bless, Rad
miagrabu

« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2013, 07:11 AM »

Oops!  So sorry!  I thought it was a general enough question about detachment...lesson learned.  My apologies, again.  Warmly, Mia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video