School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

lucifer retrograde

Started by Wei, Feb 07, 2013, 04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wei

I am looking at a chart which has lucifer retrograde in leo 8th house square NN in 4th house taurus/SN in 10th house scorpio.I just want to understand whats the difference when lucifer is retrograde?Hope it's ok to use this part of chart as an example.
Generally speaking Would she relive/repeat intimate relationship,experiense the power/powerless in an extreme way in order to find the bear of light within,because of the 8th house,she'd be dependent on other people's source,get power/money to feel she is special(leo),take consensus purpose as her own?She is rebel,she knows she has special destiny(leo) but refuse to live it because being different would threaten her sense of security.But in the end,she'll be disillusioned after she gets all the power she thinks she need,maybe experienses betrayal,so she'd be force to search something within to find the power is inside herself,so she can live in a creative way,feel safe to be individuated,be special,so to evolve?
I am still confused what's the weak point when lucifer in leo?I understand in 8th house,she has deep fear of betrayal,abandon,would she fear not being involved/recognised when lucifer in leo?So when she feel lost,doesn't know what's the purpose of life,evil would seduce her to pursue money/power because that's Consensus value?
And if lucifer is direct,people won't have repeat experience?Or won't resist as much?
Sorry my mind is messy.........Appreciate to get any help.
God bless!

Rad

Quote from: Wei on Feb 07, 2013, 04:33 AM
I am looking at a chart which has lucifer retrograde in leo 8th house square NN in 4th house taurus/SN in 10th house scorpio.I just want to understand whats the difference when lucifer is retrograde?Hope it's ok to use this part of chart as an example.
Generally speaking Would she relive/repeat intimate relationship,experiense the power/powerless in an extreme way in order to find the bear of light within,because of the 8th house,she'd be dependent on other people's source,get power/money to feel she is special(leo),take consensus purpose as her own?She is rebel,she knows she has special destiny(leo) but refuse to live it because being different would threaten her sense of security.But in the end,she'll be disillusioned after she gets all the power she thinks she need,maybe experienses betrayal,so she'd be force to search something within to find the power is inside herself,so she can live in a creative way,feel safe to be individuated,be special,so to evolve?
I am still confused what's the weak point when lucifer in leo?I understand in 8th house,she has deep fear of betrayal,abandon,would she fear not being involved/recognised when lucifer in leo?So when she feel lost,doesn't know what's the purpose of life,evil would seduce her to pursue money/power because that's Consensus value?
And if lucifer is direct,people won't have repeat experience?Or won't resist as much?
Sorry my mind is messy.........Appreciate to get any help.
God bless!

Hi Wei,

The retrograde Lucifer means that the Soul has the opportunity to redo, redefine, itself all the time. It also means repeating experiences in order for that that type of questioning to take place. The weak point of Lucifer in Leo is one of an almost absolute sense of being special in such a way as to do whatever it feels it needs to do in order to gain favor to itself. The analysis you have shared about the women you are talking about, relative to the just the symbols you have provided, could all be true for the reasons, dynamics, that you have stated.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Thanks a lot!
I feel really happy to learn EA,It's a great way to learn who we truely are,feel impossible to learn enough in one life time...............