School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

I am new on the board

Started by robin, May 18, 2014, 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robin

Hello hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Robin and I live in Florida.  Been studying EA for about 5 years now.  I work with Ari & Deva and in the past studied with Steve too, I have been very fortunate to have had this opportunity.  I have also worked one on one with Laura.  There is nothing in my world more exciting to me than the expansion of consciousness through the wisdom of EA.  I plan on becoming certified as well and it is my wish to become a practicing EA.  Want to thank all of you and know that I am grateful to be a part of this community. 

Quick silly question, is there a way of setting your preferences so the latest posts are at the top instead of scrolling through pages to get to the latest postings?

I look forward to learning with all of you.  Love,

Robin
Robin

Rad

Hi Robin,

First, welcome to our message board. The newest posts made here are already at the top of the list: just like your introductory post is.

God Bless, Rad

Steve

Hi Robin

Rad's answer to your question about newest posts at the top applies to the list of topics on the forum top page, and he is correct in that.

However, I think what you are asking is, when you are looking at all the posts in one topic, can you have them display from most recent post to the oldest post instead of the other way around.  If that's correct, yes, you can do that.  When you are logged into the message board, click the Profile link in the menu bar.

In the column to the left of your profile information, in the middle section called Modify Profile, click the Look and Layout Preferences link.  In the screen that comes up at the right, put a check in the box "Show most recent posts at the top."  Then click the Change Profile button at the bottom of the profile page.  That will present the posts within a topic in the order you're requesting.

Steve